[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

@alleram95 Thank you!!! I need to learn Korean. lol. 

Now the anticipation for next Wednesday begins. Oh my...them being married in W world would just be...Ahhh! The feels!!! :wub: It would definitely solve her ID issues. Can I say again how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE this program?! QIHM slayed me; now I'm double slayed. :D

• Like 8

Hi everyone. I just love to watch this opening of "W" again and again :kiss_wink::heart: 

Anyway wanna share my thought here:

Spoiler

- Married:lol: well this will be good 4 YJ, her new identity as KC's wife will save her in WEBTOON LIFE bec she accused as a criminal b4. she doesn't have any identity bec people will know she has any relationship with KC. Is it somewhat rational as a reason why she doesn't speak anything to police??? well just my guess ......... ;):) 

- I hope I'll get any answers how YJ can go to WEBTOON LIFE n KC also? Is there any situation or something that make them can go to each other world? (the writer is the same as Queen In Hyun right? the reason the man can go go back and forth bec of the talisman he had so how about "W"??) Until now I wait 4 the answer... :) 

-And yup it seems irrational also how KC can find the dad house. If the address can easily find just through the internet then it makes sense also there'll be huge FANS outside "the dad's house". but here.... 

Anyway drama is drama... there'll be reality but also more fiction there. So in others words I enjoy this drama and wait for the next eps :love: and of course Love all ur comments here. thanks for entertaining me with ur humor senses :heart::heart:

• Like 12

I´m pretty sure that YJ got a Enemy in the WebToon World too the moment she wil be announced as KCs Wife.

The Prosecutor thought he found a weak Spot from KC. Thats true - but I believe he wanted to use the imprisoned YJ against KC. Haa - he got her out. Again - KC won. But that will make the Prosecutor just more agry and I can believe he will try to find anything out about the misterious woman.

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, myaShe said:

i wish i can be a superman or something and fly to korea and steal the next episode and upload it now 

omg...

lol lol lol cant wait...

Yeah! Raised both hand support u!! Really cannot wait for it!

But I see the schedule in one of the stream site...it states that next week it will only broadcast ep 7...n ep 8 will broadcast on 18th Aug... is it because of Olympics? Please I prefer W rather than Olympics...hope this schedule is wrong....

http://imgur.com/oGDSBrq 

oGDSBrq.jpg

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

Wait, maybe THEY ARE ALREADY MARRIED???!!!!??? :heart:

Because in the preview, YJ is super shocked and say 'Marriage/Married????"

What if to get her out of jail, he made it so they were married? Like he told the cops they had been secretly married and that's why no one knew who she was??? Because she's still wearing her prison uniform when she says "marriage???" and then when she's out she's wearing a ring...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I can't live till Wednesday~!!!!!!  :dizzy:

What she exactly said in the preview was, "Marriage? I haven't even done it but you said that I did (get married)?" I really think they did it to get her out of jail.

Let's prepare our hearts for Mr. and Mrs. Kang!!!!!:heart:

• Like 7

cant help but think about our reactions for each episode's ending when i saw their reactions :D:D bwahahaha

the ahjumma who cries at cafe is soooo me when i read my mangas with tragic ending too...

Spoiler

6ngvvW.jpgWYBppL.jpg3orll4.jpgR3mppj.jpgkv488m.jpgNEa22P.jpgaE9NNO.jpgYbnEEz.jpg81qLLV.jpgZdvzpZ.jpgo7GNpk.jpgl1JNpb.jpg

• Like 10

15 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Yeah! Raised both hand support u!! Really cannot wait for it!

But I see the schedule in one of the stream site...it states that next week it will only broadcast ep 7...n ep 8 will broadcast on 18th Aug... is it because of Olympics? Please I prefer W rather than Olympics...hope this schedule is wrong....

ige boya,,,zzzz

is olympics more value than our breath ?

our lives ??

i want to protest it. wish the government of korea will hear it

zzzzzzzz

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

@Loyal_ss520

That schedule has to be fake. At the very least, the MBC official site states that ep7 will be broadcast on Aug. 10--not Aug. 11 as your image shows.

방송일2016-08-10회차7회

• Like 6

Two things that are on my mind after the preview.

1) This hooded man may not have a face but he sure is extremely smart. He knows a real person can't be hurt in manhwa world so he actually comes to the Real world in order to kill YJ.
This one is very dangerous opponent. Especially since KC can't freely trevel between worlds to ensure YJ's safety, he even has no way of knowing she is in danger while she is back home.

2) Judging from the preview, it seems like YJ starts *flicker* out of W sporadically and without tbc. Another dangerous thing. Are the rules changing due to all the meddling or is there someone else who influence W?

• Like 12

Omo omo a bed scene!!!! Gumao Chingus for the previews!! My mind isn't staying in the real world now..its hooked to W..I can't figure out or even imagine what's gonna come next!! What's with this hoody guy..Is it like Matrix Mr.Andersons!! Somehow character got infected by virus and making it's connection with the 2 worlds!! Going crazy!!

Gumao chingus for the updates and previews!

Gumao @nonski

• Like 7

Hi everyone :)

I haven't been here a long time, but W draggs me in :)

I wonder ... the original purpose of KC's making was in a way to protect YJ - she drew him as a way to help her cope with her family tensions, implicit as a hero savior, a much wanted rescuer, someone who wants and more than anything can protect the ones he loves; and the father who changed his purpose and made him a hero with a trauma - who was unable to protect the loved ones. My guess is that is not revenge that is motivating him, but love ...to his family, his friends, to YJ ... from there comes his strong will - if the loved ones are all taken he has no will to survive; ...

• Like 11

4 hours ago, pootygal said:

I think while SB was getting ramen, he had an idea that maybe if YJ was involved in the storyline again it could change things and KC can be saved. That's why YJ was happy to be back in the prison! SB could have drawn her in! 

Hmm, I wonder, could it be the reason why she confessed her feelings to KC again? It's ripped from the context so it's hard to be sure but it looked rushed and desparate to me just like all those times she was using it to create Tbc way out. So maybe now she is using it to stay and become officially integrated into the story. She knows KC won't be swayed by it, or at least she thinks she knows it.
I mean I don't see how she can just blurt it out like that after everything that has happened. They need at least to talk it all out, don't they?

@alleram95, @stroppyse, thank you guys very much for translating the preview.

As I thought KC won't be all too pleased with his story being written by someone else again. He looked kind of tense and on guard during their first talk in W after all that happened.
Looks like he can't be sure YJ is not here for revenge (not that he can blame her for it) or some other ulterior motive. A mixture of guilt, concern and displeasure is written on his face.
I bet he wasn't all that happy she saved him 'cause he doesn't know how to look her in the eyes now.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, poisonic said:

Oh gosh :D look at her hand :D Does KC tie YJ up so that she can't run away from him? :D

I thought it was part of her sleeves......:dizzy: if it's true then my brain just exploded....... ! Send me to the psych ward I'm having W syndrome!

• Like 7

I care less about olympic but i care more about the internet...lol.. Got home, I literally speeding bcoz cant hardly wait for watching tonite episode. But once the download begins, it stopped half way!! I went warghhhhhh..... So, have started all over again. Okay, I'm going to wait for the srt to come out n watch. I'm now with worried look as KC ( @nonski's post) 

• Like 5

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. Just wanna say, W-Two Worlds has turn my world upside down. I haven't have a k-drama side effects in a long time (watching raw when i don't understand, staying up late, counting the days, re-watching episodes and fav scenes and the list can go on). W-Two Worlds is making me wish it's Wed and Thurs. every single day! Oh and I love that music background in Ep 5 of there rooftop kiss scene. There so perfect for each other.:heart:

• Like 14

@shana0127, well it was never said that W is supposed to be a psychological thriller. It's fantasy and we know it. Though it doesn't fail to deliver on psychological part as well.
But I like your take on the faceless killer.;) He is like Terminator with the only program in mind *kill KC*. Thus it becomes the sense of his existance 'cause due to SM's passion he came to life and now even if he isn't needed anymore by his creator it's too late. The program set in motion and as long as one of the two is still alive he just can't stop.

• Like 8

Just finished watching episode 5 and I love it!!!!!! But then again, I always love "W". But I really wanted to hit Seong Moo. Like seriously though, I'm an avid reader and no good story has the character go through hell without achieving growth at the end of it all. It's part of the story: the character arc has to come to a suitable conclusion especially if he's the hero of the story. I'm feeling frustrated as the viewer and I can only image how Chul, the character in question would feel. Poor Chul. Honestly, someone needs to hit Seong Moo. If not for that, for his callous words and his constant pushing of Chul.

• Like 7