[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

4 minutes ago, nonski said:

now now, uri lovable chingus @snowglobe147 and @stroppyse could help us with the translaters pretty please!

and welcome to the thread chingu @yellomellow001!

-------------------------------------

now i understand why the W crew said that episode 7 and 8 will be intense

it seemed to me that episodes 5 and 6 are all narrative form of the comic book

and how KC confronted his world and his maker

i just truly hope dad didn't die but with that preview it seemed my fear is now a reality

And it will be another torturing week for us to wait. I did remember they said episode 7 and 8 will be the most anticipated ones. OMO! I'm done for tonight. My heart can't take it any longer.. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, sebnem said:

shows and tells old episodes from KC's side right now

raining he is on street walking, the photo from stills he will stand on the road while they honk at him :D 

DAMN he saw his manhwa version on the bus XDD  troll 

Pleaaasseeee tell me more , still  i have to wait 4 hours   yellow-onion-head-emoticon-06.gif?130192  

• Like 8

OH WOW just read the live recap and this episode is ... JUST SO INTENSE. Tomorrow's episode will probably be a follow-up to this as well. No wonder the source said episode 7-8 will be mind-blowing. I guess episode 5 and 6 will serve to give us more details of the two worlds. Gah, i bet i need lots of tissue when i watch the subbed episode 5 tomorrow. Hopefully epsiode 6 will show more of YJ and more details!

• Like 14

im kinda torn,i didnt want KC to shoot SM but why did SM seem to provoke him almost half or a fourth of their confrontation.ok i didnt want KC to shoot him because of YJ.after all YJ's effort to save KC...another thought provoking episode

• Like 14

Sigh i hope by mid of ep 6 thgs can turn better. Really theres no place to go but upwards when you hit rock bottom right ? Its really rock bottom for KC. He tot he has nothing to lose oredi since his family is all dead and he feared being murdered any minute. But he was wrong. The world as he knows it doesnt exist. He himself and his life story is all made up, at the whim of someone else. Even his face. As he stared at the sketch and then at his mirror image. Like he hated what he's seeing. I cant imagine being in KC 's shoes. I have no idea how KC and YJ can progress from here.

YJ listen s firsthand her father not only try to kill KC by drawing his death but he literally stabbed him with his own two hands.

Writernim has pushed all his desolation and unhappiness and lost time with his family onto KC. He literally hated KC's existence. KC actually decided to let writernim live until he said something which must have been bad to make him change his mind in an instance and turned around to shoot him. But i dont thk hes shooting to kill since he is an excellent shot and an olympic medalist to boot.

Ep 5 is mostly dialogue which makes live recapping hard for non korean speakers. Theres not much to type about if the people are standing around talkin for 30mins. And that is such a long cab ride .. YJ isnt meant to be there until all the commotion is over.

My heart feels its alltwisted up n sad too. And i fear it will stay that way for the first half of next episode. I recall production crew said ep 7 is much better. I really think my injuries need ep 7 alot to heal. But thats a whole week away 

• Like 19

23 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hide contents

[Caps] Leejongsuk & HanHyojoo Kiss | Wtwoworlds Ep 5

Cr: @ Winterrose

I just want to say~~~~~~~

THE KISS IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN KC YOUR LIPS, THE LIPS ARE MOVING :o:o:w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, nonski said:

-------------------------------------

now i understand why the W crew said that episode 7 and 8 will be intense

it seemed to me that episodes 5 and 6 are all narrative form of the comic book

and how KC confronted his world and his maker

i just truly hope dad didn't die but with that preview it seemed my fear is now a reality

Good Lord! If ep 5 and 6 are just narrative yet i barely survived what more if 7 and 8 airs! gaaaaah! I can't imagine what will happen next week! I guess this thread will be in total chaos! lol! as always W never disappoints and gave us another heart stopping episode! again thanks to all the live recappers foe being so fast! You totally rock!

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

Man: When did you save him then, you should have just left him there to die.

Another man: It became like this because someone saved him.

KC: For a main character that was looking for a murderer and became one himself, there's no better fitting ending than this.

KC: Please send this.

YJ: I fit says it the end in a comic, what happens after that? Children's storybooks always end the same way, "and the two lived happily ever after."

YJ: But what would it really be for it to be the end?

YJ: Please save Kang Chul! Save him! I think we'll be able to save him! 

as always you are fast... thank u chingu....:wub:

if YJ not even have a scratch when she got shoot at W world, its mean KC can't die in real world right?? :huh:

• Like 10