[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

tumblr_ob9c9bw7wH1sh32sgo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ob9c9bw7wH1sh32sgo2_540.jpg

tumblr_ob9c9bw7wH1sh32sgo3_540.jpg

tumblr_ob9c9bw7wH1sh32sgo4_540.jpg

tumblr_ob9c9bw7wH1sh32sgo5_540.jpg

In ep 5 & 6, the story will reveal how these two met. Do Yoon was the most famous boxer in Korea and Kang Chul sought him out to learn boxing.

cr: amyhsk

awwwwww!! I can't wait to know more about how these two started their friendship!! I'm so excited!! :w00t: but I know I'll cry my eyes out!! :tears: 

• Like 11

After running on 4 episodes in a day. I came into a conclusion that the idea is so common. I find it has no strong reason, but quite make me curious what will happen in both world.

I vote Kang Chul's world is the real one. So many problem to be resolved and yet, YJ's world is another resident's struggle like any other drama with doctor themed.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, starfield said:

Hi guys! Been lurking here for two weeks and am so thankful that I can read your fun posts to keep me sane during the excruciating wait for W-day. Not sure if anyone has seen this fanvid but OMG, LJS and HHJ might possibly be the world's most matched couple in terms of their visuals! Soooooooooo much pretty I felt my eyes were cleansed after watching this:

Lee Jong Suk Han Hyo Joo W Two Worlds

Enjoy!

thank you for sharing!! :) but it didn't work for me!! :( 

7 hours ago, qallee said:

@sakura2016 hehe.already watched dat..but i want more..haha.hope so..its much better they released it today so we can spazzz more before ep 5 start soon..:D

cant wait to see more of these two..:wub:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!! I hope they'll give us more goodies too!! :D 

I'm so excited to know more about how they became that close :D but it will be sad since we will see it through Kang Cheol's broken heart!! :tears: 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, etyar said:

is it me or they are lovey dovey and touchy in and out of scene?

you're not the only one...I guess most people here like me and outside of soompi thinks of that too... if you search videos of them in youtube ... so many people are commenting what you've just said here...

Tomorrow will be W-day again...waaahhh excited for ep.5

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I sooooo love the new Photos!!! Love to see that they will show us more about the bound between the friends. I guessed there will be a History behind it too!

One Day to wait....

yes!! there must be a history for Kang Cheol to call him "hyung" and Do Yoon to give up his title for Kang Cheol's safety!! I can't wait to see it!! :w00t:

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

From ‘IHYV’ to ‘W’… Lee Jong Suk’s brand of fantasy which we trust to watch

Starting from ‘I Hear Your Voice’ to ‘W’ now, Lee Jong Suk have always led us into fantasy worlds that are deeply fascinating.

Trans:  hitoritabi

"Lee Jong Suk’s expressions change from second to second, until he distills all those turbulent emotions into his gaze and grings the audience into this fantastical scenario without even noticing." wouldn't find better way to say it!! :heart: 

I'm so happy to read the praising comments for the drama and Lee Jong Seok!! it makes me proud!! :wub: 

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, safanta92 said:

After running on 4 episodes in a day. I came into a conclusion that the idea is so common. I find it has no strong reason, but quite make me curious what will happen in both world.

I vote Kang Chul's world is the real one. So many problem to be resolved and yet, YJ's world is another resident's struggle like any other drama with doctor themed.

The Idea is common? My apologies but common because of?........

For the past 5 years that I have been engrossed in watching k-dramas I have yet to see this concept. What you maybe referring to is the deeply rooted idea which is a man fated to meet a woman and they find love in their encounter. To me that is the entire premise of a romantic drama but the journey and the rest is fresh to me. Ideas like this need to be as simple as possible and everything else is the part to connect it altogether. Time travel may have been done before but to refer to it as common is not quite the adjective to describe it.  

They have already established that KC's world is not the real one but the comic book world...... So again I am not sure as to what you maybe hinting at other than maybe they're will be a twist in the sense where OYJ's world is not real either but episode 4 was about the reveal of the Manhwa world which is the reason why KC was upset and we the audience will be shown more of the impact it had in episode 5. I do agree that there are more problems to be solved and being that everything up to episode 4 has been showcased to us I can safely say I haven't a clue as to how the story will unfold.

Also lastly I want to address this doctor theme...... What doctor theme? We have yet to tap into her world where you can even link it to a theme. OYJ is a resident doctor which is a character profile and we were told the bare minimum about her life, just enough where we can understand how she saves KC on the rooftop. There is so much going on that the "Doctor" theme you mentioned to me is pretty non-existent. The theme is reality vs. non-reality and will their love survive knowing that one is not real. 

I hope you don't take offence to me addressing your comment but I felt inclined to respond because of how much I love "W" and my views were quite the opposite of yours. 

• Like 20

This kissing scene

005xHDOYjw1f6fhx2ozg1g30g60hsx6u.gif

Does anyone have the feeling that KC is going to toy with YJ's feelings so he can reach her dad and hurt him since he knows their relationship :( I hope I'm mistaken because i really like YJ, I don't want her to get hurt :(

• Like 23