[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

[May 18.2016] “W"Filming (not clear where is it exactly but seems like inside a court )

Civ2A_gUUAE5Wa7.jpg

tumblr_o7dojinibw1sl7awmo2_r1_1280.jpg

[Eng trans] kjune0813 IG Caption & Conversation Wz actress goojaeyee abt "W" 

kjune0813: #w #compared to LJS #hanhyojoo #as expected #filming location is the best

good_jae_yee: goooood? haha

kjune0812: good_jae_yee, unnie even better

Trans by: amyhsk

Cr: kjune0813

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

So they are filming at Namyangju Film Studios... i want to see our OTP!! :(

seems that is too much too ask right now :(:confounded:

tumblr_o7ds30d65s1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7ds30d65s1sl7awmo2_1280.jpg

[May 18.2016] #leejongsuk ’s staffs IG update- filming “w" 

Cr: minjj +  starpjh

• Like 8

guess this is the time to come out from silent lurking mode...since news and filming pics are coming out now...been really waiting for this drama like crazy...At last a love story that I'm always imagining finally came true...  hope to see some OTP filming pics...

• Like 7

LJS for Ceci (June ‘16) - Part 2

The part where he talked abt "W"

Ceci: Let’s talk a bit about your comeback drama in Korea, ‘W’. This is your first time to work with Sung Jae-jung, the writer of ‘Nine’, and Jung Dae0yoon, the PD of ‘She Was Pretty’. People are curious about your reason for choosing this project.

JS: The script was just fascinating! Although it may not be easy to understand, I promise it is a drama that you would not be able to let go once you start watching.

Ceci: The first script reading was on May 4th. How did you feel?

JS: The writers have prepared for such a long time, so the structure is very tightly-constructed. Since my character belongs in a fictional world, so the writers will tell me scene-by-scene how they want me to act.

Ceci: The previous work of the writer, ‘Nine’, was such that if you missed out on one episode then it is hard to catch up, so you really have to watch all the episodes.

JS: I feel that this project is even better than ‘Nine’, Even through reading the script, you can feel that the writer really prepared a lot.

Ceci: In the drama, you act as Kang Chul, a Olympic gold medal sharp-shooter who turns into a young chaebol. Since you always prepare so well for your roles, you must have worked hard at learning to shoot as well?

JS: I did my first target practice yesterday. The gun was heavier than I thought. I am working hard with the gold medal as my goal. (laughs)

Trans By:  hitoritabi

• Like 5