Spoiler

tumblr_oa8hd9FYYF1sl7awmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8hd9FYYF1sl7awmo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8hd9FYYF1sl7awmo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8hd9FYYF1sl7awmo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8hd9FYYF1sl7awmo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8hd9FYYF1sl7awmo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8hd9FYYF1sl7awmo9_1280.jpg

[July.13.2016] W-Two Worlds  BTS| Leejongsuk (1)

Cr: Naver

tumblr_oa8ho7DLWS1sl7awmo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8ho7DLWS1sl7awmo10_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_oa8ho7DLWS1sl7awmo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8ho7DLWS1sl7awmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8ho7DLWS1sl7awmo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8ho7DLWS1sl7awmo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8ho7DLWS1sl7awmo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8ho7DLWS1sl7awmo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8ho7DLWS1sl7awmo1_1280.jpgtumblr_oa8ho7DLWS1sl7awmo6_1280.jpg

[July.13.2016] W-Two Worlds  BTS| Leejongsuk (3)

• Like 8

Hello I am here to join in on the fun!!! I can't wait uhhhhh the 20th is so close but yet so far.......

Here is some BTS of our leading man in action! From the looks of it, its gonna be good

• Like 8

i want translations now.....pls someone do it fast.

Now i more intrested in suspense rather then romance of W...........all i want it should be smething solid and not hit  fantacy of of a writer and his daughter !!!

And LJS is like a doll ,so cute and unrealistic and sometimes creepyconniving and dangerous . HHJ, I love her as always . A shocked lady now afraid of her on fantacies as its so so realistic or may be actually is real somewhere .

Seeing the suspense chemistry and romance i feel drama will be hit like Oh my Venus or more .

• Like 7

2 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Hello I am here to join in on the fun!!! I can't wait uhhhhh the 20th is so close but yet so far.......

Here is some BTS of our leading man in action! From the looks of it, its gonna be good

hi!!! welcome in this thread let's have a great fun all together!! :D

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hide contents

[July.13.2016] W-Two Worlds  BTS| Leejongsuk (2)

Are we going to have him jumping again? is this how he can reach her world? isn't there a safer way? :w00t:

1 hour ago, cherry48 said:

hello guys! been lurking here for awhile  trying not to hype myself because i'm gonna miss lots of episodes as i'm travelling and there won't be internet and the struggle is real i'm :tears: :bawling:

does anybody know the song in this teaser from the begging till 0:14 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLGJBgnQcP4

hi!! welcome in this thread!! I'm sorry to know that but lets enjoy the ride together as much as your shadule allows!! :D 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hi!!! welcome in this thread let's have a great fun all together!! :D

Are we going to have him jumping again? is this how he can reach her world? isn't there a safer way? :w00t:

hi!! welcome in this thread!! I'm sorry to know that but lets enjoy the ride together as much as your shadule allows!! :D 

seems not hahahahaha

3 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Hi Nd Welcome here :) 

• Like 5

[STARCAST] “Trustworthy Lee Jong Suk” revealing Lee Jong Suk to shoot real action scenes!!

naverenter | 2016.07.13 10:31
last updated | 2016.07.13 14:57

Hello, STARCAST readers!
You all know MBC’s new Wed-Thu drama drawing attention even before it starts, ‘W’, right? Wednesday, July 20! The first episode to be aired in a week!

Interesting story traveling between webtoon and real world. Besides, ‘Trustworthy actor’ Lee Jong Suk is the main character draws more attention, right?

The role Lee Jong Suk is going to play is ‘Kang Cheol’ the super-rich exists in the webtoon. Don’t you feel exciting about his name ‘Kang Cheol’ already?

Therefore, here it is! For those of you who would just grab heart while repeating trailer infinitely! I will reveal Lee Jong Suk’s real onsite action which is too good to just enjoy by myself!

From the teaser photo first!

go.php?u=Rh%2BkGdtwl9PO3Ji6HGV7VR%2FsjMa

With the teaser photo only, already #fainted

Want to find out more about Lee Jong Suk’s shooting site where skillful acting and handsomeness working together. 
(Please take a deep breath) Let's see them together!

Spoiler

You are entering ‘W’ world from now.

"Docking completed"

"Welcome to the world where I live"

How come he makes our hearts flutter with only poster still photos? As a master of romance, Lee Jong Suk is releasing good chemistry!

However, genre of this drama is #romantic suspense melodrama, isn’t it? There are not only sweet romantic scene, but also Lee Jong Suk’s brilliant action (but read it as living muscles) and delicate emotional acting as well!

On the Hangang Bridge, in the dawn on June 9! The moment everyone tensed before shooting difficult wire scene. Check again and again for the safety.

By the way, ‘Kang Cheol’...Are you okay? #It must because of the blue clothes #He looks frustrated #Perhaps just feeling

Shooting wire scene has been started!

"I'm not smiling while smiling"

"I'm not walking while walking"

Although he was clinging on top of 25m high with just one hand, he does emotional acting properly! Can’t hide admiration for his professional look.

By the way, is your length of legs 25m long? #Endless #long #leg #it would tough Han river

This time it is even raining while clinging on the wire. According to the onsite staff, the sprinkler trucks mobilized on this day were 6 tons.  

There was a reason why he rolled himself with padded jumper in the summer. #Even if he wears a jumper #How great

He warms his frozen body with warm drink #Even if he puts towel on #How great

Pretty smile brightens the shooting site all over the night!! The expression ‘refreshing’ must be used here, right?

Must analyze script during the break! #Meticulous Lee Jong Suk #Serious

I smile naturally if I see Lee Jong Suk’s shy smile #Dazzling #Shining #He must be #The light

“It’s all done finally!!”

Lee Jong Suk completed wire scene without showing tired look for the shooting continued until early in the morning! Please look forward to see this scene!

Then he moves on to Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do. 

He wants to be ‘master of action scene’ followed by ‘master of romantic scene’! Turning kick! Flying kick! Is this something like 1 versus 17 that we’ve heard of? #OMG

He never forget to do the monitoring after shooting! He checks his action in detail again.

"Am I good, director?" 
#Director #Satisfied #Bright smile 

Once again because he’s handsome! He shows brilliant action like he will conquer this place.

Brilliant action scene must goes with rain! The rain making Lee Jong Suk’s hair wet #thank you

This man is taking pictorial in the rain while acting. Is this a scene that he supposed to look that handsome? #No way

He must be the bully. #Shoulder bully #Smile bully #Female’s heart bully

#Oops #Lee Jong Suk’s handsomeness exploded

Let’s take Lee Jong Suk’s floods of attractiveness.

Unfortunately, Lee Jong Suk’s real action shooting story is up to here! Living main character of ‘2D’ comic book, ‘Kang Cheol’! And actor Lee Jong Suk united with the character ‘Kang Cheol’. Please look forward to seeing him!

"You should watch ‘W’ on time. Perhaps this drama has a key for your life”

▶ Second trailer for W “Two different world, key of my life”

Read More: https://t.co/pYww6uHiQj

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

seems not hahahahaha

Hi Nd Welcome here :) 

why?!! :tears: as if all the danger he's facing isn't enough now even going to the other world has to be dangerous? how can I handle all this? :tears:

23 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

[STARCAST] “Trustworthy Lee Jong Suk” revealing Lee Jong Suk to shoot real action scenes!!

naverenter | 2016.07.13 10:31
last updated | 2016.07.13 14:57

Hello, STARCAST readers!
You all know MBC’s new Wed-Thu drama drawing attention even before it starts, ‘W’, right? Wednesday, July 20! The first episode to be aired in a week!

Interesting story traveling between webtoon and real world. Besides, ‘Trustworthy actor’ Lee Jong Suk is the main character draws more attention, right?

The role Lee Jong Suk is going to play is ‘Kang Cheol’ the super-rich exists in the webtoon. Don’t you feel exciting about his name ‘Kang Cheol’ already?

Therefore, here it is! For those of you who would just grab heart while repeating trailer infinitely! I will reveal Lee Jong Suk’s real onsite action which is too good to just enjoy by myself!

From the teaser photo first!

With the teaser photo only, already #fainted

Want to find out more about Lee Jong Suk’s shooting site where skillful acting and handsomeness working together. 
(Please take a deep breath) Let's see them together!

Reveal hidden contents

You are entering ‘W’ world from now.

"Docking completed"

"Welcome to the world where I live"

How come he makes our hearts flutter with only poster still photos? As a master of romance, Lee Jong Suk is releasing good chemistry!

However, genre of this drama is #romantic suspense melodrama, isn’t it? There are not only sweet romantic scene, but also Lee Jong Suk’s brilliant action (but read it as living muscles) and delicate emotional acting as well!

On the Hangang Bridge, in the dawn on June 9! The moment everyone tensed before shooting difficult wire scene. Check again and again for the safety.

By the way, ‘Kang Cheol’...Are you okay? #It must because of the blue clothes #He looks frustrated #Perhaps just feeling

Shooting wire scene has been started!

"I'm not smiling while smiling"

"I'm not walking while walking"

Although he was clinging on top of 25m high with just one hand, he does emotional acting properly! Can’t hide admiration for his professional look.

By the way, is your length of legs 25m long? #Endless #long #leg #it would tough Han river

This time it is even raining while clinging on the wire. According to the onsite staff, the sprinkler trucks mobilized on this day were 6 tons.  

There was a reason why he rolled himself with padded jumper in the summer. #Even if he wears a jumper #How great

He warms his frozen body with warm drink #Even if he puts towel on #How great

Pretty smile brightens the shooting site all over the night!! The expression ‘refreshing’ must be used here, right?

Must analyze script during the break! #Meticulous Lee Jong Suk #Serious

I smile naturally if I see Lee Jong Suk’s shy smile #Dazzling #Shining #He must be #The light

“It’s all done finally!!”

Lee Jong Suk completed wire scene without showing tired look for the shooting continued until early in the morning! Please look forward to see this scene!

Then he moves on to Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do. 

He wants to be ‘master of action scene’ followed by ‘master of romantic scene’! Turning kick! Flying kick! Is this something like 1 versus 17 that we’ve heard of? #OMG

He never forget to do the monitoring after shooting! He checks his action in detail again.

"Am I good, director?" 
#Director #Satisfied #Bright smile 

Once again because he’s handsome! He shows brilliant action like he will conquer this place.

Brilliant action scene must goes with rain! The rain making Lee Jong Suk’s hair wet #thank you

This man is taking pictorial in the rain while acting. Is this a scene that he supposed to look that handsome? #No way

He must be the bully. #Shoulder bully #Smile bully #Female’s heart bully

#Oops #Lee Jong Suk’s handsomeness exploded

Let’s take Lee Jong Suk’s floods of attractiveness.

Unfortunately, Lee Jong Suk’s real action shooting story is up to here! Living main character of ‘2D’ comic book, ‘Kang Cheol’! And actor Lee Jong Suk united with the character ‘Kang Cheol’. Please look forward to seeing him!

"You should watch ‘W’ on time. Perhaps this drama has a key for your life”

▶ Second trailer for W “Two different world, key of my life”

Read More: https://t.co/pYww6uHiQj

thank yoou for the article!!! my admiration grow even more for him!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 5

Wow new teaser making me more interested,  want translation of it pali pali...bathrobe  check than kiss check  hehehhe now i so want bed scene :P when 20th will come? it seems like century :/ BTW can someone tells me what is connection between rain and Kang chul?? as most of pix show him in rain is there special meaning or it is me noticing way to deep :P

PS when is press conference ?

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, shanzay01 said:

Wow new teaser making me more interested,  want translation of it pali pali...bathrobe  check than kiss check  hehehhe now i so want bed scene :P when 20th will come? it seems like century :/ BTW can someone tells me what is connection between rain and Kang chul?? as most of pix show him in rain is there special meaning or it is me noticing way to deep :P

PS when is press conference ?

luuv the bed scene idea hahahahaha.. dunno the connection yet i think we will have to wait till july 20th

the presscon will be on Monday July 18th at 2:00pm KST 

• Like 6

i think HHJ's father will disappear from the real world cz he drew himself in the Webton (as the man wearing z hoodie who stabbed JS)

tumblr_inline_oa8xecR1J31sp3v51_540.jpg

tumblr_oa8e44ccVc1tjcz9jo3_500.gif

GIF CR: Pandalovers 

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

i think HHJ's father will disappear from the real world cz he drew himself in the Webton (as the man wearing z hoodie who stabbed JS)

GIF CR: Pandalovers 

and Yeon Joo will somehow also get trapped in the webtoon world? Haha the teasers are pretty confusing though, but base on the complexity of the script, which i find very interesting. I'm hoping the transition from the two worlds will be smooth!! PLEASEEE..  

btw hi untie @Rania Zeid long time no chat! especially on soompi! i hope you remember who i am? hahaha.. maybe not..cause it's been too long hehehe..

• Like 6

Just now, pandalover1 said:

and Yeon Joo will somehow also get trapped in the webtoon world? Haha the teasers are pretty confusing though, but base on the complexity of the script, which i find very interesting. I'm hoping the transition from the two worlds will be smooth!! PLEASEEE..  

no she won't she ll find a way to get in & outh of the webton till KC Kidnaps her or something (hhhhh that was mentioned in the unofficial synopsis) 

• Like 6