Quantcast
Rania Zeid

[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

3 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

[July.4.2016]  Wtwoworlds 3rd Teaser  Leejongsuk & Hanhyojoo :w00t:

Video: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/964681

Morning @Rania Zeid! You so active at 24/7 clock! 

Thanks for the teaser! Why LJS did not react to HHJ's slap? He didn't seem to be shock or angry.. It's abit weird....

• Like 5

Oooh... that one famous creepy richard simmons painting that is found on the floor in Yeon Joo's father's workroom... Saturn Devouring His Son

Spoiler

220px-Francisco_de_Goya%2C_Saturno_devor

I wonder what it symbolizes...

ETA: I forgot the other word for butt was censored on here... lol

• Like 7

@adeleyam I'm reposting the pic you shared earlier since yours wasn't shown fully!! :) 

cr: mbcdrama_w

OMO!!! is Kang Cheol drowning? what's wrong with this man falling from a trouble to another? I feel sorry for him from now!!! :tears:

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, moomooz said:

Thanks for the teaser! Why LJS did not react to HHJ's slap? He didn't seem to be shock or angry.. It's abit weird....

just happened that i woke up early hhhhh

yeh lot of stuff needs explanation one of them is what @ohnoitscindy posted abt that painting 

&  kc drowning cz her father is trying to kill him in the comic book but YJ keeps saving him it seems 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

[July.4.2016]  Wtwoworlds 3rd Teaser  Leejongsuk & Hanhyojoo :w00t:

Video: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/964681

thank you for the teaser, I was about to go to check if there is any but you shared it here thank you!! :)

I couldn't understand much of what was said and I need subs now!!! :w00t: I know that she was fungirling over him maybe to another fan of the manhwa (?) and he was discribing her as a crazy woman which she is :lol: who would slap a person to make sure he's real? :lol: and why is Yeon Joo's father is happy drawing Kang Cheol's accident? and why Kang Cheol jumped off the bridge? smiling?!!! I'm going crazy here!! :crazy:

I think that Kang Cheol's accident will happen after his 1st "unique" meeting with Yeon Joo!! (same outfit)

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

just happened that i woke up early hhhhh

yeh lot of stuff needs explanation one of them is what @ohnoitscindy posted abt that painting 

&  kc drowning cz her father is trying to kill him in the comic book but YJ keeps saving him it seems 

I don't understand? why her father is trying to kill his main character off? no writer in his right mind would do that!! so what's behind his awkword behaviour?

• Like 4

I feel like it probably has something to do with the analysis of the painting, Saturn Devouring His Son. The painting is about the god Saturn and his fear of a prophecy coming true. The prophecy is that one of his sons will overthrow him so Saturn eats all his children right after they're born. So Kang Chul would be the prophesied son and Yeon Joo's father would be Saturn...

• Like 7

looks like at 0:32-0:33 Kang Cheol got into Yeon Joo's world and she was shocjed to ee him before her!! at least that's how I saw it!! :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I feel like it probably has something to do with the analysis of the painting, Saturn Devouring His Son. The painting is about the god Saturn and his fear of a prophecy coming true. The prophecy is that one of his sons will overthrow him so Saturn eats all his children right after they're born.

I felt sick only by reading the story!!!... but what prophecy would Yeon Joo's father fear of a character in his manhwa?!!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I don't understand? why her father is trying to kill his main character off? no writer in his right mind would do that!! so what's behind his awkword behaviour?

we will to watch the drama to know that ^_^ 

• Like 4

Yeah, it's a pretty morbid painting hahaha. Not sure about what prophecy Yeon Joo's father would fear and I guess it'll be one of the big mysteries of the drama! Will have to tune in to find out :P 

Or maybe Yeon Joo's father just wants to retire and wants to end the manhwa XD 

I would try to analyze more from the teaser if I weren't busy right now :( 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I feel like it probably has something to do with the analysis of the painting, Saturn Devouring His Son. The painting is about the god Saturn and his fear of a prophecy coming true. The prophecy is that one of his sons will overthrow him so Saturn eats all his children right after they're born. So Kang Chul would be the prophesied son and Yeon Joo's father would be Saturn...

yehh could be the writer won't put it there for no reason 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

we will to watch the drama to know that ^_^ 

yes!!! and I'll go crazy till we have the answer!!! :P

12 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Yeah, it's a pretty morbid painting hahaha. Not sure about what prophecy Yeon Joo's father would fear and I guess it'll be one of the big mysteries of the drama! Will have to tune in to find out :P 

Or maybe Yeon Joo's father just wants to retire and wants to end the manhwa XD 

I would try to analyze more from the teaser if I weren't busy right now :( 

the retirement part was funny :lol: though that would be a bad retirement since all the manhwa's fan's will keep cursing at him for killing the main lead they loved!!! I know that I would do that myself if I were in the fan's place!! :D

yes we'll need to watch to find out but I'm just impatient!! :D

I have to leave myself right now, have a great day all of you, it's 1:55 in my country so goodnight!!! :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, moomooz said:

I think LJS doesn't react because his character is described to be very cool and calm.hahah

• Like 4

Omooo omoooo omoooo i seriously knew that we'll be getting something but i didn't think it would be this fast hahaha :D

And that teaser tho...  wooaaaaahhh!!! 

And seriously what you said guys and the stoey behind that pic it's so creepy ant i don't think any of us will be able to guess what's happening it's really intriguing...  i mean why would yon joo's father would want to kill kang choel in every possible way??  Sure there' s a reason behind it and probably that's the clue to why the two worlds are open !!! 

I neeeeeed subs !!!!!! 

• Like 4

Omg! That's the official trailer right? I can't figure out the tone of this drama anymore.. Is it suppose to be dark and suspenseful like in the trailer or vivid and hopeful like in the teaser. 

Why does Yeon Joo's father look like a psycho murderer.. Is he the main antagonist of this series? 

• Like 4