[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 hours ago, sebnem said:

i want to see how will KC act when he realise that his fake darth vader can appear on real world to kill YJ too  :vicx:

he'll FREAKOUT!!! and he will know from what I heard in the preview!! 

I knew that we will go back to angst and fear and dispair but it all came crushing on Kang Cheol's dream to have any happiness!! :bawling: and I don't know how he'll be able to stop that hooded man from harming Yeon Joo and him and reach his happinss with her?!! :bawling: 

2 hours ago, lainey98 said:

Hmm I don't think Kang chul is using so hee to get yeon Joo to leave him, I think he's showing genuine concern (YJ looked quite worried too), maybe he realised that once sohee leaves her job as his secretary she is now irrelevant to the story and will disappear, and he treasures her as a friend and so that hug was an act of concern and friendship. After all YJ has always known that KC was never interested in SH, so i doubt he was proposely trying to make her upset by hugging SH 

I think so too!! and he told her in the preview to draw him a picture so he'll wake up from the dream (of having happy ending with her) and to forget him so he doen't need to play that card plus he knows she would know his true feelings when she'll read the manhwa in her world so lying and hiding won't be useful!! 

he's like accepting his reeality being the main lead of the manhwa and taking responsability over everyone who got tangled in his life including Yeon Joo and Soo Hee!! :bawling: 

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hashtags #leejongsuk #HanhHyojoo #WTwoWorlds are Trending in twitter Korea

WTwoWorlds trending at nbr 3 on Naver

via: @Airen_Hyolic

thank you so much for the updates!! :wub:  I'm so happy and proud for our drama W and its entire team!! :heart: 

• Like 13

That moment when KC AND YJ on bed got caught was so hilarious OMG

and I LOVE how YJ panicked, doing random things, stole the book from KC's hands and suddenly flipped the pages fast to make sure they didnt seem do "anything" lolololololol i repeat this scene over and over and over and still crack up :D

• Like 19

2 hours ago, nonski said:

OMG we're halfway through the drama and we already have this... what's in it for us till the end of the drama?

AND AM I RIGHT TO ASSUME THAT WE WILL BE HAVING KISS SCENES EVERY EPISODE GOING FORWARD, WITH INCREASING INTENSITY?!

@nonski  re: ending and the intensity to come.
to be honest. i am secretly worrying about that too. sometimes script writers intentionally withhold some skinship, esp those epic kissing and skinship scenes, til almost the third Quarter of the drama, so that show can churn and grind out our greed and thrist for MORE and More... and lock us into the show and bind us there, not to wander to other dramas aired same timing. am going to mention the few Fav of all times, like My Love from the Star, Healer, and Descendent of the Son, which has actually kissing scenes very early into the show, not withholding the fondness of both, having both really recognised their feelings about each other in their heart, and start the kissing quite early into the show. WOW. it makes fans wanted more, more intensed kisses or " you know what" .... what if show can't deliver that intensity, and fans started not able to be satisfied,. by ep 10 or 12, we will be asking 'what more intense can they get", what else do we ask from them... then writers really has to watch what fans wants, else the rating wil speed downhill, and before long, fans will wander else where. 

hope writernim continue her excellent writing. write us an epic love story, above all, must have a good ending. i don't go for crying and drooling a good 8 weeks, then to be cursing and devastated for the next 8 months. hope the ending together with the Skinship scenes, as well as both actor actress Jongsuk and Hyejoo chemistry becometh their best pairing to date (because i become greedy and desire them to pair up in real, huh. naive and selfish and childish right. but i jsut can't help it.
Writernim, give us a good happy ending please. i know some crap people keep saying Hollywood dramas always has sad ending then can achieved Oscar qualifies, some even say sad ending is fine as long as it give some class or special stuff to the drama ....., nay. beg to differ. just liek what KC said to crazy-dad, what make him have the right to make him sad and angst and hate for nothing. jsut a happy ending is it really too bad and will it really take away the 'high qualify" of a show to just give 'shallow happy ending"? as much as KC rooftop kiss claimed my loyalty to the show. It also what KC said to dad that set me thinking, can writiernim so what Crazydad didnt do, and Writernim of W2W surpass the selfishness of Dad and give the characters that make us cry and laugh at the same scene panel , be gratified at the closing credits.

does any Writernim, hold the rights to just write what she think fix the "arty-standard" of any drama/movie, and just for "angst actually make us remember show better, than happy ending", then kill the character and  part the couple. " ? i had some arguments over "happy ending or sad endings" quite some times ago with some fans of another dramas, ... and i was thinking. oosh, its Deja vu, and i earnestly want ChulJoo couple to end well now. Chul is not real, neither is YeonJoo, but what the Drama W2W has stir up questions beyond that of a simply romantic love story. its about our concept of Happy ending and the needs for it, and "sad ending lauded in name of art-house movie" and "comics-means-can-write-anything" and "love story or romance not needed  in thriller, so can make the hero stay alone forever"... attitudes. will these kind of thoughts also creep in esp in the later part of the dramas. i saw that intensified in some other drama, when fans started wanting OTP to part or break, or writernim to downplay OTP moments just because they find Love is unnessarily or that the Female actress have no chemistry with the hero. wow. its saddened me.
nuff said, such a long passage, actually simplified into one plea: Chul deserved Joo who loved him, and only Joo knew how to love him, vice versa, only Chul can fill up Joo, be it comic or not comic characters.

• Like 17

WHAT AN EPISODE !!!! I think i need a doctor here; first he needs to check my pulse because i stoped breathing, then check my vocal chords because i screamed a lot and loat my voice and then maybe give me some pills to wake up because i'm still swooning in W world !! 

That was sooooo awesome !! And the fact they used PUUUNG's illustrations OMG i almost cried OMG OMG OMG !!! Like i loved these illustrations since the day i knew about it which is long ago and had them all downloaded on my phone because they're so freaking romantic ... just looking at them made me drool but having my LJS portraying it .... oh heaven is this you welcoming me ???????????????

i'm so in love with todays episode and really really wishing to see all the illustrations portrayed in the coming episode... i know we'll see more with the stills of their date but i want MORE and MORE !!

and thank for everyone for your posts and contributions you guys are doing an amazing job !!

• Like 17

Whooooo. I'm back on soompi for the 2nd time of my life! And this time this is for W! I just want to share my thought on the preview for episode 8 :

Please do not separate our OTP and use SH ! I like her and don't want to hate her and she's already suffering.

Except this, I found this show so refreshing!! I will go back to my silent reading of this thread! Thanks to all of you !

• Like 12

Hello chingus... Havent been on threads for quite a while and im missing it!!! But then i have to go and swoon with all of you....

goodness me!!! That is onehot swoon-worthy, inside-melting, heart warming kiss!!! With a seeeter follow up of the hand cuff kiss!!! Cant get better kyaaaa!!!!!! I need high flow oxygen to breath!! 

And that room to bed scene is just so good... A good mixture of awkwardness, funny moments and sweet moments!!! I love it! The reactions on their faces are so spot on.... I love the snuggle inbed and the look when kc seemed to plant a soft kiss on yj's hair awww!! Oh my heart!!!! 

Yj must really be in a cloud nine floating in a dream of this person she loves in her dad's manhwa!!! Its really a dream come true!!!

line me up to thise waiting for the next scenes shown in the picture book!!! Writernim please just keep it a but slow for our heart and not give us a overfilled happiness before making us cry!!!! No!!!! 

But i need the subs now pali pali!!! Got too curious on this mystery hooded man.... Its not yj's dad... So who is this??? Is this like the inner fear of kc that materialized???? Argh!!! We are almost halfway and yet too many questions!!!!

@nonski unnie thanks for the roll call though i wasnt able to settle my seat earlier as my links gave up!!!!

• Like 13

Lee Jong Suk Shows How Excited He Is for ‘W’ to Air with Han Hyo Joo

Ben Cho, Aug. 10, 2016, 9:01 a.m.

Cpgq8yzUkAApKiv.jpg

Lee Jong Suk recently decided to post on his personal Instagram on August 10th to get his fans excited for the upcoming episode of the drama ‘W’! The post shows that he strikes a pose in the most cute picture ever with his co-star Han Hyo Joo with the caption, ‘Is today broadcast day?’ and the two can be seen wearing matching pink sweaters and looking cute. 

Are the couple sweaters going to be a plot device for the upcoming episode of ‘W’, or is it just one of the cute and fun hijinks between Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk? We have no way of knowing until we watch this week’s episode of ‘W’!

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/lee-jong-suk-shows-how-excited-he-is-for-w-to-air-with-han-hyo-joo/

• Like 15

Dear @snowglobe147 thank you for your translation! I'm currently re-watching the raw after the laggy stream lol and I noticed the scene where KC is tying YJ's hair in the bathroom. I catch some phrase like "as I don't know whether I can see you again" and "don't try to confess or anything again or you'll disappear" am I correct? Looks like KC is saying something about him living in manhwa world which makes YJ quite surprised and sad with the fact what KC has told to her, making the atmosphere quite gloomy. Could you please translate that part? Thank you!

• Like 10

By the way the new ost sounds so goood .. i love that kind of songs in which there's rapping parts :D i wonder when will they release it !!!! 

I wanna listen to it again but it's so sad replaying the preview because it makes me suffer from waiting more and more 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, kwonfiree said:

OMGGG!!! Thank you for the translationsss!!

SWEET SCENE IN BED CUT :wub:

cr: MBCdrama

Translation: 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1038994

YJ: What are you going to do?

YJ: Mommy (*denotes surprise*)!! W-w-w-w-what are you doing?

(*KC leans in real close, and draws back, laughing*)

KC: (*pats his arm*) Lay down on my arm.

YJ: Eh?

KC: (*snorts and just pulls her onto his arm*)

YJ: Omo.

KC: They said you also have to read a book, like this.

KC: Page 172... mm! here it is.

YJ: You memorized the page number?

KC: I told you I studied hard. See what else there is.

KC: Ah! There's also grocery shopping. Do real women think going grocery shopping is sweet?

YJ: Mm, of course, it's totally sweet. And the guy holds the shopping basket for you and all that, and you ponder over what to eat.

KC: Then let's go grocery shopping later too.

YJ: Really?

KC: (*nods*)

KC: Mm, tying shoelaces. This too?

YJ: I like it.

KC: Then how about this? 

(*touches a scene where a couple back-hug*)

YJ: I totally love it.

KC: How about this?

(*points to a picture where a man kissed the woman's forehead*)

KC: This one is simple/easy.

(*Kisses YJ's forehead!!!*)

(*YJ scruches up her eyes and hides her face*)

YJ: You're not doing homework to (something), right?

KC: What if I'm not?

YJ: It seems like you're enjoying it more.

KC: Nah, there's no way...

(*KC leans in again*)

(*Cue: Man walks in*)

Man (I can't see his face): Leader/president/CEO-nim.

(*Man twirls on his heel*)

(*KC and YJ scramble to try to catch back their dignity*)

KC: You don't know how to knock?

Man: I'm sorry. I still haven't gotten used to fact that you're... marrried.

KC: What's up?

Man (is it DY?): (Someone) wants to meet with you.

KC: Why doesn't he come in?

Man: I don't know.

KC: Okay.

End.

These two are next.

@sebnem: Is this the scene you're talking about? 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1038954

6 hours ago, sebnem said:

@snowglobe147 ahhh you are so fast *.* thank you so so much! know i understand what they were saying i love it even more<333

can i request the part where KC wears checkered suit and tell 1 2 3 4 to his guard and make that funny/sexy face :D ?? or the guard telling YJ what KC told him?

6 hours ago, kwonfiree said:

Episode 7 ending scene

The title of the vid tho. 

cr: MBCdrama

Mod edit: Do not quote videos.

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, hallyus said:

Dear @snowglobe147 thank you for your translation! I'm currently re-watching the raw after the laggy stream lol and I noticed the scene where KC is tying YJ's hair in the bathroom. I catch some phrase like "as I don't know whether I can see you again" and "don't try to confess or anything again or you'll disappear" am I correct? Looks like KC is saying something about him living in manhwa world which makes YJ quite surprised and sad with the fact what KC has told to her, making the atmosphere quite gloomy. Could you please translate that part? Thank you!

Yes the whole bathroom/bed scene pleaseeee and thank you thank you thank you sooo much :D we'rre so lucky to have youuuu @snowglobe147

• Like 10

Jz finish watching the raw ep 7! 

This is my rough thought about ep 8 storyline...

The beginning of ep 8, it will start will all the date scene between KC n YJ... then it will go to the scene where YJ hurt herself while cutting the vegetables...this make KC worry and he start to think a way to protect YJ from getting by tht mask killer... and the way that think by KC is pretending to be couple with SH...n this come to the scene where KC n SH hugging...later on YJ hurt n sad which make her back to real world...and come to the scene where the mask killer come n kill....I guess KC can sense YJ in danger...when the mask killer shoot at YJ, I think KC will come out n save her...then the last scene will be the rooftop scene where KC say goodbye to YJ and ask her to forget him... 

• Like 11

Hi, chingus!

Thank you all for the recaps and screencaps!
Had a very long day, was glad to find ep 7 waiting me at home. MBC thank you! Though why do I feel like there's not gonna be ep.8 tomorrow... I think if the ratings drop at least a bit they will postpone. *sigh* Hope it won't be the case.

My thoughts on epi.7:

1) I'm falling in love with OYJ with each new episode. The way she was braving up for KC's sake at their first meeting was very touching. She is such a selfless creature. KC is better pull her close and never let go. There is no one like her in his world and beyond. She is his personal miracle and blessing.

I'm glad they didn't start all lovey-dovey but had a good talk to sort things out  before opening up their hearts.

2) I think DY is the Honey Couple shipper. Lol He sure has a kick out of their *oddness*:D

3) Lol, KC dating by the book got me smiling. He is so cute and cheecky.

4) SH is kind of irritates me now. Who would have thought she is such a damsel and cry-baby. And this is the second time already. I'm a bit disapointed. She really behaves like your tipical manhwa character. *eyes roll*

Also SH vanishing from the story is a sign of trouble for our OTP. She needs to be re-integrated into the story with a new role. So unless KC sorts things out with her *crush* on him and she gets new interest (I mean DY) there's bound to be more unnecessary obstacles for our OTP's happiness.

Speaking of, I don't like the preview on this behalf. I really hope the writer won't go with oh so trite *noble idiocy* act. Especially make the main female character suffer and question her position by bringing up the second lead lady. 

So not original. Even for manhwa world. So I hope that the preview is not really want it looks like in this respect. With her usually fresh approach I expect something better than *push her away and make her jealous* from the writer.

Also this brings us to another problem that was very clearly addressed today. KC won't be able to live happily knowing his friends are stranded in the cartoon world and can *cease to exist at any moment*. It's already kind of hard for him to look them in the eyes as the only one who knows the ugly truth. So no matter how hard our couple are trying to obliviate reality at the moment they still need to find a solution for this one as well. Or there's not gonna be much happiness for our OTP.

5) No ice-cream in today's episode?...awww me sad. (but I will forgive MBC if they give it to us tomorrow;))

6) Looks like we where correct in our assupmtions. The hooded man can't get peace untill his task is completed one way or another. So what if YJ brought KC back to life but the killer was the reason he didn't drown in the river?

MBC,  jebal give us the episode tomorrow! Yeah, I know I'm greedy. But can you really blame me? it's W!

Counting the hours till morning when MBC would give us their final decision but my hopes a not high.

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Jz finish watching the raw ep 7! 

This is my rough thought about ep 8 storyline...

The beginning of ep 8, it will start will all the date scene between KC n YJ... then it will go to the scene where YJ hurt herself while cutting the vegetables...this make KC worry and he start to think a way to protect YJ from getting by tht mask killer... and the way that think by KC is pretending to be couple with SH...n this come to the scene where KC n SH hugging...later on YJ hurt n sad which make her back to real world...and come to the scene where the mask killer come n kill....I guess KC can sense YJ in danger...when the mask killer shoot at YJ, I think KC will come out n save her...then the last scene will be the rooftop scene where KC say goodbye to YJ and ask her to forget him... 

Hum...that's a possibility. However, I think it will go like this:

1. Date scenes, ending with OYJ cutting her finger

2. OYJ disappears and comes back

3. KC is worried by both SH's situation and OYJ lack of invincibility. He tells her to forget him and sends her back to the real world.

4. Masked Man comes after OYJ in the real world possible end of episode here - this would make a good cliff hanger and I could see the rest taking an entire episode.

5. Either OYJ goes back to webtoon and tells KC what happened, or KC some how realizes that OYJ is in danger and "calls" her back. He realizes that only he can protect her from the Masked Man, and the only way to do so is to "find" him (prove who he is and that he's the killer of KC family)

6. OYJ and KC start working together on the mystery - possibilities include OYJ asking dad for clues as to who it might be, and/or trying to draw in info on the killer. Also maybe some sleuthing in webtoon world as well. 

7. Guesses for next conflict(s) - finding the killer/killer attacking, SH's interference, dad comes back from vacation, prosecutor cause trouble for OYJ to make trouble for KC

• Like 15