[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

@sakura2016 - just happy that you made a new Account to join us here again. Don´t forget your pw ever again - we need you here. :D

my taggs ar not working again... why???

@juju84, @evie7 and @sakura2016

Hope you read it - even I can´t call you out right now..

Thanx a lot for your kind words!!!! beg onion head

Back to the Topic - sorry for beeing Off-Topic!

• Like 8

humm ...well i don't think their will be any revenge angel.

though i feel like amnesia coming on part of kang chull (may be )

This writer nim loves such kind of tracks ...the show very much resembles writer's previous work  Queen Hyun's man  .

Even the posters r very much same, blue .pink

Only difference is Queen hyun's man is same dimension different time saying same sky but different time.

While W two world  has different dimesion same time saying  different sky at same time .

One can say writer has just recycled her old concept  by reshuffling few things . And her concept is playing with time and dimension.

Since time travel drama r very common so Queen Hyun's man was a bit predictable but comic character travelling to reality is a new concept for korean drama ,so its unpredictable and writer has all the cards.

But all writers tend to repeat few situations to bring the twist like amnesia track ,sudden accident , split personality and all .Plus they r bound to use stereotype kdrama scenes to give it a kdrama tag.  So based on writer's last work one can guess  twist situations though not the story and expect kdrama stereotype scenes .

• Like 11

While we wait for the next episode (and I can’t fall asleep) there are several questions I'm especially curious about.

1)Would W be still suspended when KC gets back? We know from YJ’s voiceover that suspension was a punishment for the main character who found out the truth.

Ofc, I’m sure that everything would be back to *normal* when KC returns since SM said KC has the power of changing the direction of the story to his liking.  But I’m curious as to how the problem will be solved.

2)Another thing is the plot line of W. So far the reason for KC’s life and the main plot device was revenge. It’s the only thing KC lived for this whole time and now when the truth behind his existance is out and the mastermind of his misfortune is uncovered KC’s life goal is fulfilled to some extent at least. He needs new reason to live now both to continue living  as well as moving W plot line.  And at the moment YJ can’t be that. KC fully understands that YJ is real while he is fictional and them being together seems unattainable at the moment. Mainly because KC hasn’t reached the point in their relashionship were he falls head over heels in love with YJ and is beyond caring that they exist in different worlds.

--- No matter how you look at it YJ is the daughter of his *enemy*. And this knowledge is still raw in KC’s head/heart. Ofc I don’t believe that KC would bear a grudge against YJ about this but as I’ve said he is not past the point of not caring about the things like that, yet.

3)When KC returns to W (and we know he will) there’d be a blood thirsty Prosecutor Han breathing down his neck. And even with all his influence KC is bond to be in big trouble here. The love of people is so easily swayed, and he knows it. The only person who can really help him there is YJ. This brings another dilemma: If YJ goes to W she’d be in trouble, if she doesn’t it would be KC.  How this one is gonna be solved I wonder…

Btw, I bet KC won’t tell YJ he knows the truth about her father. Will she realize it herself? Also when she goes back to W, KC would probably wait for her to open up about it.

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

PAC was never gone!  evil smile onion head

Once a PAC Member always a PAC Member!

Why do i feel like I had to make a RollCall here. now smoking2 onion head

Yes- Bromance - its the Spice we need in a great Story. The Cherry on the Cream (is that working in english too - I know it from german). I´m not really so interested in So Hee - but okay - maybe I am -  I wish to see if she tried to become his Woman before or is she just waiting for her chance to come.

But for Kang Chul and Do Yoon - I can´t wait to see how it happend. Leaving the Boxing World and become the special Guard... why? Maybe DJ  has his own REason to like what KC did. Trying to find all those culprits. Maybe he became a Witness when someone ( ...) tried to kill KC even before - maybe ....  Oh really - I believe I had never used the Word maybe so often in a Thread like I do here. Everything is a maybe. There are just a few points I feel kinda sure about - but it is still a maybe. 

True. But Our PAC became kind of quite for a while. Good to see we are gaining more P for our AC, haha.:lol:

Ah, I'm sure KС suspects about SH's feelings and never gave  her any false hopes. 'Cause as he said, to him,she is a friend. Actually, I'd be upset if they would dwell on this matter for long (I really liked how the writer went about the *love rival* issue in QIHM (I'm NOT talking about the death part, guys, don't get me wrong)). There are so many unknown and interesting things in the plot to put much focus on this. 

So the only thing at the moment that interests me in SH is whether there is possibility for her to become friends with YJ. I bet the girl power in this duet would crack a lot of fireworks in W. Boy, who would need a psycho murderer with these two ladies?:joy:

Also can't wait to see more SH & DY sweet moments. They did promised us that DY would have a crush on her.

But yes, bromance has a special place in my heart ever since School 2013.:wink:

• Like 8

*************Reminiscing ep 2 , ep 3 and 4  of W - Two Worlds ****************

Kang Chull  is so cool na Blushing

He does not get angry ,even if u slap him out of blue , instead asks why do i get slap even when i buy pretty dress for this ladyConfused

tumblr_oatclf5kbX1vyoyyvo3_400.gif

He does not yuk or make drama ,even if he gets kissed out of blue, instead stands shocked Shocked

tumblr_oatclf5kbX1vyoyyvo8_400.gif

Thankfully this was emough to make him immune to her crazy acts and his  verdict  was ' Ok that girl is crazy.'Stern Smile

When he met her after two months on that bus station and offered her a lift ,all he expected was explainations but all he ended was being physically assaullted ROFL

Things did not stop there .Our surprise package Dr. Oh added more feathers in her crazy cap by stripping and pointing gun .

tumblr_ob0x7aUJF31tkfqloo6_400.gif  tumblr_ob0x7aUJF31tkfqloo8_400.gif

Obviously it had no impact on our icy cool KC . Instead he stood their waiting for more like saying ' Bring it on lady , i need to see an end to it 'Geek

viewimage.php?id=27b2de21f6c733&no=29bcc

Ok so Kang Chull  is quit scintific in approach . Kissing a girl is a sort of scientic experiment for him especially when that girl claims that she can disappear by a Kiss !!!!! Humm nice theory . Gotta try it and he tried it LOL

zKQjiqD.gif

Well  this time he was as alone kissing Dr. Oh as was Dr. Oh while kissing him,  though end effects were different. Kang chull was shocked and Dr. Oh turned pink Embarrassed 

Humm  after that shots were fired .Proving that u can't win over Kang Chull when it comes to surprises even though u r a surprise queen . Stern Smile

tumblr_ob31inA4kg1qzel8co6_400.giftumblr_ob31inA4kg1qzel8co7_400.gif

Umm there was  nothing cool about shooting fiasco (u shot a girl dude, how can u call it cool !!! Even though she was not hurt ) but then Ok,  Chull  knows it all except that he is not real and  his family's murder's whereabouts Wacko

After so much of physical drama our heroine Dr. Oh ended up fainting D'oh

13872709_1190435887696709_63857984036265

Again this is not an end to our Dr. Oh's unending list of surprise acts. After physical shockers stopped working ,she decided to try verbal once .

Guess what Trump words she used ROFL

I Love You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_ob21e3vrK51se4lluo6_400.gif

tumblr_ob21e3vrK51se4lluo1_400.giftumblr_ob21e3vrK51se4lluo2_400.gif

After hearing those words our Chull  was like ' Not again my dear lady !! U know it does not work on me Stern Smile

Though her verbal candys did end up sweetning his heart ,making him crave to hear more from her and see her more and to have her more near thus blocking the possible ways of making Dr. Oh to return to her own world

.tumblr_ob21e3vrK51se4lluo5_400.gif
Coz more important she becomes for Kang Chull more difficult would be her return .

After all once Kang Chull wants to have u . he will have u . Isn't it Cool Day Dreaming

get?url=https%3A%2F%2F66.media.tumblr.co

GIF Credits to "It's just a phase" I say  and other original makers

• Like 23

15 HOURS TILL W-DAY! 

I'd like to share some of my favourite comments on the Viki Wall! Just to get us super amped for the most anticipating episode!

• The wait for the next episode is a murder case, this drama literally killed a lot of fans, and that's how great it is. Kang Chul don't die - I swear if he dies I'm writing a personal letter to the production company(the addiction:w00t:). :wub::wub::wub:
  • The person who made this drama is a genius
  • Omg im gonna cry ! I should have waited until all the episodes are uploaded :tears::tears:
  • Never ever saw a drama like this .Who's with me? ??????
  • Nooo I can't wait 5 days :tears::tears::tears:
  • The wait is going to KILL ME!
  • The OBSESSION TURNED INTO ADDICTION!
  • Good actors will draw me into a new drama every time! I am so enjoying this show, yet wishing I had saved it to watch marathon style because I am having trouble waiting the week between episodes.
  • Thank you, Team, great work! You are much appreciated.
  • Ladykillers be like...

Thumbnail

• Like 12

It's W-Day, hurray!!!! Thank you for all the screencaps and GIFs. 

Now that he's in the real world, will he finally "recognize" her prettiness? :"D Wooh lotsa BB Taehwan screentime tonight.

• Like 15

5 hours ago, sharreb said:

me too. When rewatchin the 2nd kiss and their conversation. I cracked up when he said he didnt particularly like it as well(when refering to the forst kiss). Im like.. Hope u eat ur words soon.

i would thk KC wouldnt do that. He had only to recall

1. She came to his world to save him

2. She risked getting shot at to protect him from the knowledge that he isnt real

3. His assistant betrayed her n landed her in jail. And he knew how hard it is to be in prison

4. He saw she genuinely worried about his wellbeing and safety

5. She told him she wants a happy ending for him and is his fan.

So even if he hasn't fallen in love with YJ yet, i thk he's sufficiently moved by her and not to mention he has good instincts. His instincts should tellhim to trust her regardless of daddynim aka writernim.

By the way, HAPPY W DAY. Its 3+am n i woke up to finish a report and ended up on soompi forum instead... Oh my talk about distracted. 18hours to W..

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not only him but her too since she kept telling him "I love you" and kissed him for different reasons than really loving him!! :P oh!! I'll have great fun watching these two finding/living the real meaning of all those gestures!! :love:

he won't forget that for sure and will even get moved by all she did for him even more for being on his side and helping him dipite her knowledge that he's only a manhwa character but still she went against her father's will to kill him!!

5 hours ago, juju84 said:

I think this scene is from the flash back. Looks like gym to me. the one were KC and DY would spar. That's my guess.:)

yes!! I'm sure it's a flashback!! he' wearing the same outfit he was wearing in the bts of his 1st meeting with Do Yoonin where thay'll spar!! I was just wondering if it was the same place or not but you helped me with that!! thank you!! :D

yes!! I repostedd again couple pages back!! I remembered seeing him with that outfet before!! it was hard to forget that still :love:

can't waot to know more about the start of their friendship!! :w00t: :love: 

5 hours ago, evie7 said:

I don't think so eitherhehe-onion-head-emoticon.gifIt seems like he goes to Yeon Joo right before he makes his way to the bridge. @theseasasleep mentioned it, and I agree he goes to say good bye to her after he see's the pic of her and her father. I just can't believe he would go there and use her. He is slowly falling for her so I don't think he will do any harm to her. 

Oh my I really thought he would not jump.  What is going to happen if Yeon Joo goes back to his world.  If she gets stuck back in prison...I'm going to have to look for So Heecrazy-monkey-emoticon-109.gif and how does Kang Chul get saved. I bet he can't die in this world

That's ok my dear, you are stuck w/ your PAC chingus:D I love to read your Sherlock thoughts:heart: 

@fidda868 Happy to see you here!

I agree with you!! we can see his pain and sincerety in his eyes while saying his goodbuy to her!! and he's not a person to play with peoples herats, specially Yeon Joo's heart, to get his revenge!! his revenge will be only toward his ennemie not the close people to him!!

Yeon Joo will only go to his world if he goes there too so we can be sure that he will help her, there is no need to go find Soo Hee!! hhhhhhhhhhhhh but HOW will he be saved is my only concerne now!! I really don't know if he can be harmed or not in her world though I'd love it if he won't get hurt there!!!

• Like 8

Its W-Day!! Feeling so excited. Funny how i wished Wednesdays and Thursdays come faster, but at the same time, i can't help but be sad that this means we are one step closer to the end. Curious about how it will ends, but i don't want it to end. LOL, IRONY.

• Like 15

4 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

PAC was never gone!  evil smile onion head

Once a PAC Member always a PAC Member!

Why do i feel like I had to make a RollCall here. now smoking2 onion head

Yes- Bromance - its the Spice we need in a great Story. The Cherry on the Cream (is that working in english too - I know it from german). I´m not really so interested in So Hee - but okay - maybe I am -  I wish to see if she tried to become his Woman before or is she just waiting for her chance to come.

But for Kang Chul and Do Yoon - I can´t wait to see how it happend. Leaving the Boxing World and become the special Guard... why? Maybe DJ  has his own REason to like what KC did. Trying to find all those culprits. Maybe he became a Witness when someone ( ...) tried to kill KC even before - maybe ....  Oh really - I believe I had never used the Word maybe so often in a Thread like I do here. Everything is a maybe. There are just a few points I feel kinda sure about - but it is still a maybe. 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh agree!! :P

I think it works though english isn't my native language so maybe our other chingus can help more!! :D

I think that she couldn't cross some lines with him dispite all those years she knew him!! she still can talk to him in banmal when they are alone and alone means not even in front of Do Yoon!! that's interesting!! so I think she was just waiting while being the only woman by his side who's helping him to reach his goal to find his family's muderer befor Yeon Joo entring their lives and making her lose her position in Kang Cheol's life!! I believe that Soo Hee wa mad not because she lost her job, it's because that job was her way to be standing by Kang Cheol's side in his life's mission, it's what makes her special and helpful in Kang Cheol's life, and that place was taken from her!! we know she did it to herself but she can't see it yet!!

yes!! I was wondering from even the start of the drama what would make a "really" successful man in his career to just give it up to be in a lower position?!!! I think it can be that Kang Cheol was really in need for him and he cared enough for him to not leave him alone!! awwww I'm getting emotional even by my own thoughts!! I lost my mind completely!! :lol:

4 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

@sakura2016 - just happy that you made a new Account to join us here again. Don´t forget your pw ever again - we need you here. :D

my taggs ar not working again... why???

@juju84, @evie7 and @sakura2016

Hope you read it - even I can´t call you out right now..

Thanx a lot for your kind words!!!! beg onion head

Back to the Topic - sorry for beeing Off-Topic!

thank you that's so kind of you!! :wub: I'm super happy that I am here with all of you too!! :heart: 

thank you for being with us!! :heart:

I was on a wedding and finally I'm back!! :D but I have another wedding to attend this thursday at 6 pm my timezone which is only 3 hours from the end of W's episode in Korea (10 pm KST is 2 pm in my country Tunisia) which means the raw may have not be released in a time that I can watch it before going to the wedding!! OTTOHKAEEEEEE!!!! :bawling: 

• Like 10

Hi chingus!

I'm a very silent lurker (VERY),decided to delurk just because of W. Man,the storyline is daebak! So far,nothing from this drama i do not love.

I'm courious about the 1st appearance of the hooded guy (episode 1 where he killed KC family).If he is SM's persona, what was his motive on killing the family while the real target is killing KC? I understand his sentiment to kill KC but could not think why he killed them at the first place.To me,the tragedy was the starting point KC's character being manouvered & leading him to be himself now;the successful rich guy.In the other hand,i believe the hooded guy also comes from real world.

W,fighting!

• Like 19

4 hours ago, shana0127 said:

*************Reminiscing ep 2 , ep 3 and 4  of W - Two Worlds ****************

Kang Chull  is so cool na Blushing

He does not get angry ,even if u slap him out of blue , instead asks why do i get slap even when i buy pretty dress for this ladyConfused

He does not yuk or make drama ,even if he gets kissed out of blue, instead stands shocked Shocked

Thankfully this was emough to make him immune to her crazy acts and his  verdict  was ' Ok that girl is crazy.'Stern Smile

When he met her after two months on that bus station and offered her a lift ,all he expected was explainations but all he ended was being physically assaullted ROFL

Things did not stop there .Our surprise package Dr. Oh added more feathers in her crazy cap by stripping and pointing gun .

Obviously it had no impact on our icy cool KC . Instead he stood their waiting for more like saying ' Bring it on lady , i need to see an end to it 'Geek

Ok so Kang Chull  is quit scintific in approach . Kissing a girl is a sort of scientic experiment for him especially when that girl claims that she can disappear by a Kiss !!!!! Humm nice theory . Gotta try it and he tried it LOL

Well  this time he was as alone kissing Dr. Oh as was Dr. Oh while kissing him,  though end effects were different. Kang chull was shocked and Dr. Oh turned pink Embarrassed 

Humm  after that shots were fired .Proving that u can't win over Kang Chull when it comes to surprises even though u r a surprise queen . Stern Smile

Umm there was  nothing cool about shooting fiasco (u shot a girl dude, how can u call it cool !!! Even though she was not hurt ) but then Ok,  Chull  knows it all except that he is not real and  his family's murder's whereabouts Wacko

After so much of physical drama our heroine Dr. Oh ended up fainting D'oh

Again this is not an end to our Dr. Oh's unending list of surprise acts. After physical shockers stopped working ,she decided to try verbal once .

Guess what Trump words she used ROFL

I Love You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After hearing those words our Chull  was like ' Not again my dear lady !! U know it does not work on me Stern Smile

Though her verbal candys did end up sweetning his heart ,making him crave to hear more from her and see her more and to have her more near thus blocking the possible ways of making Dr. Oh to return to her own world
Coz more important she becomes for Kang Chull more difficult would be her return .

After all once Kang Chull wants to have u . he will have u . Isn't it Cool Day Dreaming

GiF Credits to "It's just a phase" I say  and other original makers

I can't help but giggling while reading your post. So cute and funny.:heart: It's great to see many fans of W are so damn hooked and dedicated to this drama. :glasses:I wish I could write a long post about our OTP but my language skill doesn't allow me :grimace:. IT"S W-DAY EVERYONE, LET"S HYPE UP FOR EP5 COMING SOON

• Like 11

1 hour ago, adeleyam said:

Its W-day again!!

Looks like we have our 2nd OST singer: Park Bo Ram

<Let me hear it even if it's a lie> 

MV will be released later at 12pm KST and the online version will be released tomorrow 12am (KST).. :D

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002545113

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh we will have a new OST!! :wub: 

side note: isn't it weard that we only have 2 OST in 6 episode?!! I think other dramas used to have about 1 OST per 2 episodes!!

anyway I'm so happy we will have a new OST!! :w00t:

and as a true obsessed fan I had to know who is Park Bo Ram and what songs he/she did before!! and she's a girl :D I really couldn't know from the name!! :D and she has a really nice voice though I didn't really fall in love with the OSTs she sang but she has a beautiful voice so one is out and the rest is on the lyrics and music to make a great OST!! I can't wait to hear it!! :w00t:

Spoiler

Park Bo Gum OSTs:

2 hours ago, sharreb said:

cant wait. But is this the first time they hold hands in the drama. I rem arm pulling but i dont rem hand holding.

Cant wait.. Live streamin in 13hs

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!! THIS IS THE 1ST TIME THEL HELD HANDS!!! :love: but Kang Cheol is planning in making it the last!! :bawling: 

2 hours ago, moomooz said:

MORNNINGGG ALLL, no Wednesday blues ;) 

CANTTT WAIT TO SEE THE KISS.. Most likely it will happen at the end of the episode ? :( 

cr to owner 

could it be? wouldn't be him jumping off the bridge to make sure that I'll jump off my home's rooftop?!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!! WEDNESDAY IS HERE!!! :w00t: 

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh agree!! :P

I think it works though english isn't my native language so maybe our other chingus can help more!! :D

I think that she couldn't cross some lines with him dispite all those years she knew him!! she still can talk to him in banmal when they are alone and alone means not even in front of Do Yoon!! that's interesting!! so I think she was just waiting while being the only woman by his side who's helping him to reach his goal to find his family's muderer befor Yeon Joo entring their lives and making her lose her position in Kang Cheol's life!! I believe that Soo Hee wa mad not because she lost her job, it's because that job was her way to be standing by Kang Cheol's side in his life's mission, it's what makes her special and helpful in Kang Cheol's life, and that place was taken from her!! we know she did it to herself but she can't see it yet!!

yes!! I was wondering from even the start of the drama what would make a "really" successful man in his career to just give it up to be in a lower position?!!! I think it can be that Kang Cheol was really in need for him and he cared enough for him to not leave him alone!! awwww I'm getting emotional even by my own thoughts!! I lost my mind completely!! :lol:

thank you that's so kind of you!! :wub: I'm super happy that I am here with all of you too!! :heart: 

thank you for being with us!! :heart:

I was on a wedding and finally I'm back!! :D but I have another wedding to attend this thursday at 6 pm my timezone which is only 3 hours from the end of W's episode in Korea (10 pm KST is 2 pm in my country Tunisia) which means the raw may have not be released in a time that I can watch it before going to the wedding!! OTTOHKAEEEEEE!!!! :bawling: 

Do not cry and enjoy the wedding, my timezone which is 13,5 hours....OMG i have to sleep cause  i am adicted to this...i am sick ...  sleep pink cat

• Like 7