[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I really hope that So Hee isn't the reason why Yeon Joo gets arrested. I don't want her to be a one dimensional character TT-TT She was the heroine of the webtoon before Yeon Joo appeared with all her craziness lol so I'm hoping that she'll be well written.

I'm still upset that he shot her -_- He might have known that she wouldn't be harmed but she sure as hell didn't! Not okay dude! I hope she doesn't forget it that easily either and that he feels the repercussions of it lol

But turns out Yeon Joo does end up being kidnapped like the plot says hahaha I thought it was too extreme for it to happen when I first read it, but I was wrong lol.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Love1403 said:

Did anyone also catch Hyojoo hugging Jongsuk at the behind the scene footage after he carried her in ep3? She literally rested her head on his chest, and had her hand around his waist, I freaked out their chemistry off cam is crazy:wub: I seriously wonder what the other cast and director think of them at the set lol, bc I have noticed they can't stop touching each other and getting chummy from all the behind the scene footages:lol:

This is the video at 0:52

Yea, I also saw that too! Hahaha HHJ always tend to lean towards LJS. And LJS can't stop touching her hand or hair.. So far I love all their BTS scenes, they always nake the atmosphere feels alive. And they only need 1 take to film the scene. Perfect ;) 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Actually, he said to her afterwards that he knew the bullet wasn't going to hurt her since she came from elsewhere.  He was surprised that she really didn't know the same about herself. He was trying to scare her into answering, but was surprised that she was actually scared.

My thought was....he wasn't positive it wouldn't hurt her, but he was pretty sure (she had just disappeared on him - ie, done something magical/supernatural  - so he can be forgiven for assuming that).

However, what I'm surprised no one has mentioned is that he is an OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST SHOOTER. He took careful aim - and while I'd be happier if he shot her arm or something, I'll bet tomorrow's episode that he aimed so that even if he hit her, she wouldn't suffer any lasting damage.

He was always 100% certain, either way, that she would be okay.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Harukogirl said:

My thought was....he wasn't positive it wouldn't hurt her, but he was pretty sure (she had just disappeared on him - ie, done something magical/supernatural  - so he can be forgiven for assuming that).

However, what I'm surprised no one has mentioned is that he is an OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST SHOOTER. He took careful aim - and while I'd be happier if he shot her arm or something, I'll bet tomorrow's episode that he aimed so that even if he hit her, she wouldn't suffer any lasting damage.

He was always 100% certain, either way, that she would be okay.

But didn't he aim for her heart? :mellow:

• Like 1

There so many questions after this episode but all i can think about is that last scene between Kang Chul and Yeon Joo :heart: The chemistry between LJS and HHJ is just magical. dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif I love this OTP.   

• Like 6

Why I do find sometime kang chul or LJS ( I donno which one is real) hahaha just kidding.. Both as sexy as hell which make me remind of Christian Grey from 50 shades of grey..:P Especially the last lift scene when kang chul with his bodyguard n last scene when KC wink at OYJ :wub:

• Like 1

This drama keeps me on the edge, I can barely think straight and an hour went by like mere minutes.

The chemistry amazing and the plot superb. :bawling:

Im questioning if all these events are gonna appear in the comic or now that the tablet is broken it doesn't appear anywhere. And why Yeon-joo appeared inside the store instead of the street like last time.:confounded:

So much questions.

I dread next chapter cause I don't want Yeon-joo go to jail! She doesnt belong to that world...and I don't want Kang Cheol to learn that he is just a characte in a comic, that his life isn't as real... but to me it is real inside his own world

Ah confusing!

Another thought I had:

When Yeon-joo tells him that he's a comic character, he's gonna be surprised (or it seems like that in the preview for next chapter) will that make Yeon-joo go back to the real world?

I love Han Hyo-joo. So beautiful.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

I could be wrong, but it looked to me like he aimed to the side of her heart

I'm not a medical doctor, but wouldn't that still be a fatal shot if she had been injured?

Surely it would be more fatal than shooting her in the leg or something? lol

• Like 6

So I just backread more than 10 pages! Wow.

Anyway, don't be so hard on KC. Haha. He did know after all that YJ wouldn't be harmed. He NEVER had the intention to harm her. He was just testing her how far her knowledge go and to what extent she will protect it.

0bUPYNN.jpg

RwcuPG6.jpg

He knows with certainty that she won't get hurt.

EGgwWzM.jpg 

Spoiler

HJprwvJ.jpg

He probably wanted YJ to admit that she won't get hurt that's why he kept at the shooting threat, not knowing that she didn't know.

He had regretted what he'd done. 

Spoiler

ynnZBXc.jpg

Sorry I don't know how to put them in spoiler tags. >.<

Edited by lupita311
please use a spoiler tag when posting multiple images
  • Like 11

16 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I'm not a medical doctor, but wouldn't that still be a fatal shot if she had been injured?

Surely it would be more fatal than shooting her in the leg or something? lol

I meant her side, ie not her heart. I don't know either, but he aiming carefully...why aim if he's positive it won't touch her...?

16 hours ago, serhine said:

So I just backread more than 10 pages! Wow.

Anyway, don't be so hard on KC. Haha. He did know after all that YJ wouldn't be harmed. He NEVER had the intention to harm her. He was just testing her how far her knowledge go and to what extent she will protect it.

He knows with certainty that she won't get hurt. 

Maybe he's shot someone/tried to injure someone from the other world before....?

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I love your Post - you said what I wanted - even so - i could only guessed the scenes - thanx to you now I can know I was right.

Thanx a lot! And that he asked for her Age and if she was married... ahhh - *dancing*

I´m just not so angry with him. He was shocked too when he saw what he had done and that he really scared her too much. But before he was - as I guess really a bit desperate - he tried to find hints since 10 years and nothing worked out - and here is someone who for sure knows something - but she will not tell him - but she dissapear - and she is there again - she rescued him - but in the next moment she point the Gun at him. We should not forget that she was the first one who did that.. And I believe he only shot because he was sure at that moment that he can´t hurt her. Maybe not - maybe he was just crazy in that moment - but still...

Every Episode felt too short - and here we are again - like we are in the middle of a great movie and someone cut the connection...

@Mau_Cherry Hi! Love your posts too! Your deep insight about the drama are amazing, you also mentioned many things that I wanted to say too! Yes I see KC somehow in disbelief after he shot YJ, and I know well that it was his point of patience there. Being with a woman that knows you very well, but the woman can't answer your simple question sounds frustrating enough. I think by shooting YJ, it's KC's way to discover another truth that lies on her, that she is different from him.

21 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I really hope that So Hee isn't the reason why Yeon Joo gets arrested. I don't want her to be a one dimensional character TT-TT She was the heroine of the webtoon before Yeon Joo appeared with all her craziness lol so I'm hoping that she'll be well written.

@ohnoitscindy I do hope so, but from SH point of view, she thinks that YJ is the only one that can give information which KC been looking for. She just upset because KC seems taking this matter lightly, as he always told SH to not let the police know about YJ. In episode 3, I'm pretty sure SH said to KC why he shot YJ when they can give YJ to the police? Which means that if KC suspect YJ as well, they can just let the police know about YJ. SH was pissed because they have been looking for the clue, but suddenly when they got the only clue, KC is being stubborn as he does not appreciate her and others. SH is just being rational, IMO.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

Maybe he's shot someone/tried to injure someone from the other world before....?

Maybe. Or maybe not. We'll know soon I suppose because YJ asked it herself.

fhwPyaS.jpg

cQX7p7p.jpg

Anyway, again. KC NEVER really intended to harm her ;(

• Like 9

I love the scenes where we get to see bits of the actual manhwa....I hope they release a small book or something with the chapters shown :D I wanna buy it hahaha or a manhwa version of the actual drama , like how some other kdramas have done

All of the characters seem pretty good so far...I hope they don't ruin So Hee's character

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, hallyus said:

@Mau_Cherry Hi! Love your posts too! Your deep insight about the drama are amazing, you also mentioned many things that I wanted to say too! Yes I see KC somehow in disbelief after he shot YJ, and I know well that it was his point of patience there. Being with a woman that knows you very well, but the woman can't answer your simple question sounds frustrating enough. I think by shooting YJ, it's KC's way to discover another truth that lies on her, that she is different from him.

@ohnoitscindy I do hope so, but from SH point of view, she thinks that YJ is the only one that can give information which KC been looking for. She just upset because KC seems taking this matter lightly, as he always told SH to not let the police know about YJ. In episode 3, I'm pretty sure SH said to KC why he shot YJ when they can give YJ to the police? Which means that if KC suspect YJ as well, they can just let the police know about YJ. SH was pissed because they have been looking for the clue, but suddenly when they got the only clue, KC is being stubborn as he does not appreciate her and others. SH is just being rational, IMO.

True, true. I know she's being rational but I can't help but be anxious because it'll be the first step in her becoming Yeon Joo's rival. When the actress was cast and the only character description that was given was that she would be Han Hyo Joo's rival, I was like crap and was in denial about it until now lol. I just don't want YJ and SH's relationship to be shaped and molded by how KC sees them. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want this drama to pass the Bechdel test lol. But I'm glad that she doesn't just blindly obey KC and was mad at him for how he handled the situation. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, sandjh said:

I love the scenes where we get to see bits of the actual manhwa....I hope they release a small book or something with the chapters shown :D I wanna buy it hahaha or a manhwa version of the actual drama , like how some other kdramas have done

I hope so!!! I would totally buy that too :blush:

• Like 3

yay!finally we break through the double digit ratings and we got the #1 spot for Wed-thu drama... congratulationss.gif W team!...

hope it'll continue to moves up cuz this drama is really no joke!:w00t:..a kind of drama that deserves all the hype its getting!

not just because of our amazing OTP that exudes with overflowing chemistry but also the storyline is really exceptional

that we rarely see in a drama...

>>the last elevator scene gives me a soothing feeling,their interactions,they way they exchange words

and can i just say Han Hyo Joo(Oh Yeon Joo) is freaking pretty!..i love her facial expressions while talking in that elevator scene

she is just so charismatic!:wub:...

my fave scenes for episode 3:.... Yeon Joo & Soo Bong conversation(fan girl/boy)....

1st elevator scene with(professor park) when everyone in the

elevator is into W webtoon.....KC & YJ moments....(KC interrogates YJ while half asleep+YJ flashing +

both pointing gun to one another+YJ saying I love you to KC but took it back right away

& the last elevator KC&YJ scene was the icing on the cake!)..

in short the whole episode is Deabak!:lol:

• Like 10