[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

5 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

@irenetan no just bcz u put an effort in it so everybody should see :)

@Rania Zeid It's okay, I prefer the version that you posted. (And actually I'm too sleepy now to post it back haha... :P) Looking forward to our 2nd teaser tomorrow! :w00t: Didn't expect it to be so soon... the competition out there is really scary... :sweatingbullets: I saw that both K** and S** released new teasers after W. Plsssss post lots of pics and gifs for me. :blush:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@Rania Zeid It's okay, I prefer the version that you posted. (And actually I'm too sleepy now to post it back haha... :P) Looking forward to our 2nd teaser tomorrow! :w00t: Didn't expect it to be so soon... the competition out there is really scary... :sweatingbullets: I saw that both K** and S** released new teasers after W. Plsssss post lots of pics and gifs for me. :blush:

yeh and expect they ll release something tomorrow after W as well hheheheheh :lol:

• Like 1

'W' unveils first still images of Han Hyo-joo's as cardiothoracic surgery resident doctor, Oh Yeon-joo

Spoiler

photo734820.jpg

MBC's new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "W" has unveiled Han Hyo-joo's first still images.

W' is a suspense melodrama depicting what happens between a super chaebol, Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-suk) and a surgeon, Oh Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo) who go back and forth between two different dimensional worlds in the same space.

Han Hyo-joo's role, Oh Yeon-joo, a second year cardiothoracic surgery resident doctor is loved exceptionally by other medical professionals and staff in the hospital as she is perfectly equipped with the vocational ethics and moral as a doctor, warm-hearted and readily available for people who need her help.

"W" production team said, "Oh Yeon-joo character is a perfect fit for Han Hyo-joo. She immersed herself into her character completely" and "She never loses her smile despite the busy filming schedules. We'd like to ask for much support for Han Hyo-joo, who is trying hard to deliver her character perfectly in her own way".

"W" begins on July 20th.

http://www.hancinema.net/-w-unveils-first-still-images-of-han-hyo-joo-s-as-cardiothoracic-surgery-resident-doctor-oh-yeon-joo-95678.html

• Like 5

tumblr_o8v6fzCz7h1sl7awmo1_540.png

mbcdrama_w IG Update - “W"here are you? Lee Jong Suk & #Hanhyojoo | W-Two Worlds

"W"here are you? 
6/17(금) 오전 11시 W-33 감성 티저, 커밍 쑨 
철이와 연주가 당신을 만나러 갑니다.
#이종석#강철#한효주#오연주#감성티저#soft_teaser#W#더블유#두개의세계
#달달눈빛#멜로멜로하다#꿀케미
#철연주_꽃길만걸으새오 

Cr:  mbcdrama_w

2nd Teaser will be released Tomorrow on June 17. 2016 at 11:00 am 

6/17 (Fri) 11am W-33 Sentimental Teaser Coming Soon

Chul and Yeonjoo is coming to meet you all.

#lee jong suk #kang chul #han hyo joo #oh yeon joo #sentimental teaser #W #double-u #two worlds

#sweet gaze #melo feels #honey-like chemistry
#chulyeonjoo_let’s only walk on flowery paths

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh and expect they ll release something tomorrow after W as well hheheheheh :lol:

At this rate, K** is going to release the entire drama b4 the airing date! I hope MBC knows what they're doing and give their best to promoting the drama in whichever way they can (without giving too much spoilers)! They need to be more creative and aggressive! Some of our friends here have better ideas than them! ;) I'm not saying they did a bad job but the other broadcasting stations are so good in this game. :expressionless:... and seriously freaking me out with how they "fight back" after "W" 1st teaser was released. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, irenetan said:

At this rate, K** is going to release the entire drama b4 the airing date. I hope MBC knows what they're doing and give their best to promoting the drama in whichever way they can (without giving too much spoilers)! They need to be more creative and aggressive! Some of our friends here have better ideas than them! ;) I'm not saying that they did a bad job but the other broadcasting stations are so good in this game. :expressionless:... and seriously freaking me out with how they "fight back" after "W" 1st teaser was released. 

totally agreee :expressionless: and dunno how to make them aware of that, why fans' life is difficult,always worry abt everything and see the smallest things  

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

totally agreee :expressionless: and dunno how to make them aware of that, why fans' life is difficult,always worry abt everything and see the smallest things  

Haha... @Rania Zeid, relaxed! We as fans just do our part and pray that everything will turn out for the best. There's really nothing we can do about the situation, can we? :confused: But since they have a Weibo account and can understand Chinese, I'll write to them if need be. Let's see how it goes after the release of our 2nd teaser. In the meantime, don't worry too much k? To be honest, MBC should be the one more worried about the competition but yet it seems we fans are more concern than them. :expressionless:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

At this rate, K** is going to release the entire drama b4 the airing date! I hope MBC knows what they're doing and give their best to promoting the drama in whichever way they can (without giving too much spoilers)! They need to be more creative and aggressive! Some of our friends here have better ideas than them! ;) I'm not saying they did a bad job but the other broadcasting stations are so good in this game. :expressionless:... and seriously freaking me out with how they "fight back" after "W" 1st teaser was released. 

What's K** ?

• Like 3

I must say that i didn't expect it to be like that at ALL!!!!  But i'm so not disappointed..  just the sight of them and hearing their voices and knowing that this drama will have the most beautiful soundtrack ( i mean did you hear that song?? It's definitely an ost right??  It can't be chosen randomly??!    ) .. WOW!!  I like it..  it didn't reveal anything..  it's a mistery that's gonna get people hooked and also showing them together made me want to see them together in one screen ASAP!! 

have you noticed how hyo joo's voice was kind of breathless??  It's like she's carrying heavy feelings..  as well as jong suk who is beyond perfect when transmitting a vocal message ( i know that since pinocchio) .. both their voices are full of feelings it's so abvious although i didn't get what they were saying except for the first line asking about their whereabouts 

• Like 4

Just saw the teaser. I was actually expecting the first teaser to be more like this one. The soundtrack is good too. Is it a licensed track? Hope it belongs to its official ost; I don't know why it always felt kinda surreal to have an English song played in a Korean drama.

• Like 4