[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Wouldn't it be a slap in the face for us or face palm to us if this w drama don't have an happy ending. Come on.. Think about it. Throughout the episodes it never stop to remind us that KC must have an happy ending. KC's happy ending = YJ.  I'm gonna be optimistic that going through this hardship, it will eventually come to a great ending to the OTP. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, shynaz said:

Love and thanks to all tonight recap:heart:

I will watch episode 14 tonight in One channel and the same time will be here

I believe writer..settle all problem tonight and give more moments happy for the last episode:wub:

Why I want to cy:tears:Its just 2 more episode...stress again

@shynaz do you know One Channel show earlier than usual. its aleady sired ep 14. on your TV now. usual timing at 9pm. but tonigh and tomorrow night at 8pm (south asia asia time / your are at Malaysia? should be same timing as me, Spore)

am doing the same. watch Channel One ep14 and try to ' live 'stream' from you guys/gals

• Like 2

15 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@shynaz do you know One Channel show earlier than usual. its aleady sired ep 14. on your TV now. usual timing at 9pm. but tonigh and tomorrow night at 8pm (south asia asia time / your are at Malaysia? should be same timing as me, Spore)

am doing the same. watch Channel One ep14 and try to ' live 'stream' from you guys/gals

Oh my god..I dont know..I miss for 30 minutes...thanks to tell me:heart:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, majiko said:

Thank you very much. It's nice to be here. Now I really reget to come in touch with you so late. 

1) Ok. I wont let my mood get spoiled because of this. So I will just take it.

2) Yes I hope we will get a fleshback that explaines everything.

And I hope that we will lern why in episiode 6 the sign changed from "The End" to "to be continued. Till now there is no explanation for this. So lets wait and see :)

Never too late to the party. :)

My understanding is at this point the killer became self aware as well and it was his refusal of this ending that made the story to continue. When they had a face off he told KC how he should not die until they settle their score.

3 hours ago, majiko said:

Sorry for cutting your post, but I think variable 3 is also possible for KC, like he could get himself inside of the manhwa he could also go out by himself. As it was in episode 13 when he disappears from the elevator without a "TBC"-Sign. 

Your last sentence still bothers me, since I saw the episode. The moment the killer pointed the gun at YJ the episode ends. Thats the reason KC came back to real world. But that should also counts for YJ, so at that moment she should have gone back bevor the killer shot her. So why is that not the case?

@Zelda has explained this already, But I would just add a few things. YJ being shot triggered the end of the chapter and thus KC was pulled back into the real world. It was just presented in a way that the next events in the manhwa (from HCH's goons entering the warehouse to YJ being shot) was shown as KC was reading it.

2 hours ago, little bunny said:

@Zelda Hi, If I may add something in your post that I higlighted yellow....

I think KC doesn't need to wait the chapter end. He could go back and forth between W and real world as he wishes but it should be happen at the place that both worlds have. Remember he did go in several times  before to check what happening in W when there's no new chapter uploaded in the real world. When he wanted to see DY, he needed to go to the hotel in real world. The reason why KC couldn't just summon YJ back to real world when she was kidnapped by the killer in W, he needs to find the place before he could do that, but it was too late for him. 

So he could summon someone when he or the person he wants to summon were be at the same place that both worlds have. The hospital, warehouse, hotel, the government hall ( HHC office). That's why he needed to make HHC went to the hospital in W that is the same hospital in real world, let him know which floor and room he should go. 

@Zelda I am seconding @little bunny here. Another instance of him teleporting between the two worlds while there was no manhwa release was when he went to the studio to tell OSM and SB of YJ's death.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, shiraru said:

Hello, new fan towards the end of the drama here...this drama has multiple plot twist, every episode leaves you wanting more, daaangit, I regret why I didn't watch this sooner, aaargh!

By the way, I have a genuine question about the tablet. In earlier episodes, I remember the webtoonist Oh Sung Moo destroy his tablet completely because he's afraid of Kang Chul's universe would come and get him into the webtoon world, but then he can draw 'W' on another tablet. I don't know if it's a new tablet or another tablet that he already owned long before he destroyed the main tablet though, so I assume it's okay for him to change tablets as long as he's the one who draws 'W'. But then in this episode, Kang Chul said that it couldn't be just any tablets; it should be that tablet inside the killer/criminal's car trunk. Now I'm confused, so the right theory is that Oh Sung Moo can't draw with just any tablet? It has to be the one that ties to the webtoon, real world and the webtoonist himself so the items could be transferred freely?

welcome to W thread glad you joined us even at the final week!! :D 

the tablet Seong Moo used and crushed out of his anger when Kang Cheol managed to save himself yet again is the same tablet hee distroyed by the orders of the psycho culprit!! back then the plice brought it back to him and he fixed it but the he distroyed it again as we saw but after drawing it in the psycho culprit's trunk!! and I think that yes it has to be that tablet, not any other tablet, it's the one from where everything started!!

5 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

“W” Reportedly Airing Special Episode Next Week

W” will be airing a special episode on September 17, according to a report by OSEN.

On September 8, MBC stated that the special episode will be airing at 9:20 a.m. on Saturday, September 17, showing the most memorable scenes from the drama, behind-the-scenes footage from the “W” set, and more. This report comes from OSEN following previous news about a possible special episode on September 15.

The final episode of “W” airs on Wednesday, September 14. Filming will be taking place through September 11, with the ending of the drama kept under tight wraps.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/08/w-reportedly-airing-special-episode-next-week/

WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL EPISODE!!! :w00t: I'm so happy!!! and the time suits me!! I can watch it at that time!! :D hopefully!! :w00t:

ALL THE BEST FOR THE DRAMA'S NTIRE TEAM!! AND ALL THE LOVE FOR THEM!! W FIGHTING!! :heart:

4 hours ago, Sice said:
5 hours ago, majiko said:

Hello,

It is my first time writing here, but I’m reading your posts since the beginning and enjoyed every post. Thank you very much. Like everyone here, I really love KC and OYJ. The chemistry between those two is so excellent.

If my friends sad something bad about the drama and that it doesn’t make sence. I was always there to defend W. But I was not really satisfied with yesterday’s episode and that for 2 reassons:

1) When Kang Chul was captured by Han Chul-Ho why didn’t he use variable 3 to disappear. He could come back later to get the tablet. So there was no need to go through all this. When Han Chul-Ho mentioned that his skills don’t work because of the drugs, I thought ok that makes sence. But than a short time later, after he went back to the real world, he used variable 3 to get Han Chul-Ho to the real world without a problem.

2) There was no explanation how they saved Yeon-Joo. In the past there was always an explanation that was really satisfying, like in episode 6/7 when he jumped from the bridge and there was a policeboat to save him. Or when he jumped from the building in episode 8 and it turned out to be a dream for him. But how was it this time. She was shot for sure, there was no remove of time. So did her father just remove her wound and that’s it? I hope at the beginning of the next episode I will have a proper explanation.

But I agree with you there were some sweet and touching scenes to. Like in the hospital when KC is sitting besides OYJ's bed and the sence between KC and his father-in-law.

So I really hope we get some answers today and we will get our happy ending soon. So KC, OYJ and everyone else "fighting"!!!!

Hi. Welcome to the club! :)

Would like to share a few thoughts on your points.

1. The drugs could have worn off by the time KC was teleported back to the real world, or as KC have figured that HCH is somewhat aware of the tablet's value, teleporting would not assure that the tablet will still be on the same spot when he return inside the manhwa, especially when time can fly there.

2. I was also asking this tbh, but as far as i remember, there were scenes which were shown with more detail as the story progresses. Maybe they'll use the same strategy to explain what happened here, probably on later's recap or the opening scene.

1/ trashy assembly man said that the drugs an't allowing Kang Cheol to disappeare but that's what HE thought not what it's true!! Kang Cheol didn't leave because he needed to save Yeon Joo and he's not planning in prolonging her death at any cost and disappearing for now and returning back won't guaranty his ability of reaching the tablet and saving Yeon Joo!! and can you really see him letting that tablet in that trashy man's hands when he figured out more than he should?!! and will he let Yeon Joo in that state for a longer time when the tablet is before his eyes only to save himself?!! that wouldn't be Kang Cheol that we know, would it now?!! ;)

2/ maybe we will have a better explination but we know that Yeon Joo remained in the hospital for 3 weeks, then 1 week in the hotel before dying so I think her wound can be "healed" in that time, the problem was that she's not responding and doesn't wake up and eventually died so all it had to be done is drawing her heartbeats back to normal!! that I saw it at least!! :) 

@majiko welcome to W thread!! glad you joined us even if at the last week!! :) 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, shynaz said:

Oh my god..I dont know..I miss for 30 minutes...thanks to tell me:heart:

one good news. @shynaz this coming Saturday and Sunday, Channel One is airing marathon from Chapter One at Sat 1.10pm to near midnight 11pm , shouldbe stop at ep 8, next Sunday 1.10 pm Ep 9 to ep 15 till near mid night 11pm again.  pls note. try stay at home for the unique marathon feels. i think Channel One also felt this W is unique . oka i wont talk to you now, you go enjoy.

i might be wrong, is the malaysia Channel One timing same as Singapore here? just wander, whether i may be giv u a false alarm if timing diff.

• Like 2

A few minutes more guys!! I am so nervous right now and I don't know if I will be able to contribute on the live recaps later in my current state! Lol! But I want to thank in advance those who will live and screen recap later!! Good luck to all of us! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

one good news. @shynaz this coming Saturday and Sunday, Channel One is airing marathon from Chapter One at Sat 1.10pm to near midnight 11pm , shouldbe stop at ep 8, next Sunday 1.10 pm Ep 9 to ep 15 till near mid night 11pm again.  pls note. try stay at home for the unique marathon feels. i think Channel One also felt this W is unique . oka i wont talk to you now, you go enjoy.

wow love to watch marathon this week.:heart:

Its better earlier because I want to watch live streaming tonight.Pray my connection are good.

Its best episode  and too suspense:wub:

6 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

[...]

1/ trashy assembly man said that the drugs an't allowing Kang Cheol to disappeare but that's what HE thought not what it's true!! Kang Cheol didn't leave because he needed to save Yeon Joo and he's not planning in prolonging her death at any cost and disappearing for now and returning back won't guaranty his ability of reaching the tablet and saving Yeon Joo!! and can you really see him letting that tablet in that trashy man's hands when he figured out more than he should?!! and will he let Yeon Joo in that state for a longer time when the tablet is before his eyes only to save himself?!! that wouldn't be Kang Cheol that we know, would it now?!! ;)

2/ maybe we will have a better explination but we know that Yeon Joo remained in the hospital for 3 weeks, then 1 week in the hotel before dying so I think her wound can be "healed" in that time, the problem was that she's not responding and doesn't wake up and eventually died so all it had to be done is drawing her heartbeats back to normal!! that I saw it at least!! :) 

@majiko welcome to W thread!! glad you joined us even if at the last week!! :) 

I agree that changing the flat line on the monitor will be the most logical explanation. I even think that if the wound has not healed, OSM can just erase the wound on her body. What really mattered is that KC was able to bring her inside the manhwa so that they can alter her condition.

It's just that OSM started working, and next thing YJ woke up, so they might do a little expounding.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, little bunny said:

Chingus..just wanna share my first mv. Dedicated for KC and YJ lovers-W lovers...Please do not re-upload

Hope you guys love it..

thank you so much chingu I love it!! :wub:

3 hours ago, tianaa said:

let me be your assistance 113.gif

Hi Five chingu!! 

cr:  ljs_0206

cr:  twoworlds.w 

the nnew episode is about to start!! I'm so nervous and excited and terrified!! :w00t: 

• Like 7

Just watch episode 14 in Ohh K channel.

Best episode so ever.Kc a re very smart:w00t:

I love suspense in this drama:heart: and also bring strength  of their relationship.

Thanks writer  bring that suspense in here.I miss that moments :wub:

• Like 3

YOROBUN LETS RIDE THE ROLLER COASTER......

START!!! (LMH add...Good Base...lol...yep I need one for the good base of my heart tonight)

START..

W opening naration by YJ. 

Han in the car. wound on his head. His bodyguard tell about KC that runaway. Flashback scene KC helped by the factory employee, he asking for taxi instead of ambulance. Then he dissapear, DANG!!! He show up just right in front of Han car....and the writing last episode also appear. 

KC shocked, Han and his men get out from the car happy to find him. 

Daddy Oh keep refreshing the webtoon page. He find out that YJ is save. Take out his IV and run. He get a taxi..OH CRAP!! (pardon me if I curse a lot tonight) the taxi just dissapear. Guess he transported also. Then the writing last episode also appear in front of him.

To YJ scene in front of W hotel. After reading the writing, she enter back into the hotel asking the receptionist. Now she is sitting alone at the lobby. SH come out from the elevator. YJ approach her, and ask her. SH do not recognize her at first. Then after YJ tell her name, SH know her from CEO Kang. They're talking now. 

• Like 8