[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Still haven't watched the episode (it will have to wait until after work), but seeing bits of KC and OSM's conversation makes me feel like I will regard this episode positively, even if only for that scene. When he basically says that he chooses to be with her, (against all odds)...I'm a sucker for that; to me it's more romantic than being together because it's "fated" or you're "meant for each other". And when basically he says how he feels about her is the validation that he is human...sunandrainfic on Tumblr put it really well:

"He’s basically saying, “I love, therefore I am.” ... It gives so much power to the idea of loving someone. “Because I am capable of love, I know I must be human.”"

I think that's so beautiful. :tears: 

I remember this interview article with the writer that came out in the early episodes (where she mentions Take on Me and Bladerunner as inspirations)...I can't remember where I read the translation, but as I recall she mentioned at the end of the article that one of the themes was something like not settling for the circumstances that someone else made for you. I'm pretty sure I botched that translation recall, please feel free to correct me. :P So I feel like the only emotionally and intellectually satisfying ending for me is for YJ and KC to get their "happy ending", and I feel like the story is pointing towards that. I hope I'm right. :)

• Like 11

cr:  earth_kpop 

the moment you realise that your hostage is actually playing the role of the hostage to make you follow his plan and fall for his trap!! :lol: ALL THE GOOSEBUMBES!!! that's to learne never underestimate my Kang Cheol!! YEAHHHHH!!! :heart: 

cr:  earth_kpop

a small payback time!! :lol: the real payback is still to come!! *evilsmile*

24 minutes ago, yren said:

After watching ep 14 with sub, I can say that I liked it! I understand that it's a little frustrating that we still don't get a happy reunion for our otp, but hey there's still 2 episodes left...I think I will be more anxious if they reunite now because there's still time left for some things to went awry!  I would rather they wrapped up all the problems and angst first and give me a happy reunion later!! Up until now I am still believing that we will still get our happy ending...and despite the negativity that's been popping left and right about this drama I'll stick to it till the end!

But I guess I will just stay away from other sites until W finishes so that negative comments won't dampen my mood and affect my perspective in watching...

just stay 

just stay with u here chingu!! :D don't pay attention to others and just enjoy the drama with all of us here!! ;) and we will have our happy ending!! I'm sure of that!! :D 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

@Ahpheng dearie, sometimes you don't know how 'looking forwards we goes waiting for your strips, hangon, even when the OTP moments are so testings, and you lost some of the pushes needed... you have no idea when we see that Panda face (your contact pic) pop up... we goes "AHA!!!" in expectation... oh dear Ahpheng. take a break if you are not that inspired, don't need to push yourself to obtain the One strip A day target.
just enjoy the journey with us, even when u see OTP suffered, and is down.
Great Job.
must say, weird enough, i love the Piggback scene.... very warm feels.

• Like 7

cr:  w.twoworlds

Kang Cheol-ahhh!! where are you?!! you're barely breathing yet you said you'll go to Yeon Joo, but where are you NOW?!! :bawling:

cr:  w.twoworlds

ok!! that look in his face was supper scary!! *shiversdownmyspine*

I actually laughed with him at trashy assembly man comment on pressing "enter" to save Yeon Joo!! I was like "you're really that dumb aren't you?!!" :lol: Kang Cheol gave him the right description "simple minded villain"!!  

this is my klast post for now!! off to sleep and see you soon everyone, hopefully!! Good night/evening/morning to all of you!! :wub: few hours from W epiode 15!! YEEAHHHH!! :w00t: or shouls I say yeah.hh.hh *shivering* 

• Like 8

“W” To Wrap Up Filming This Weekend, Ending Kept In Tight Secrecy 

jun2yng September 7, 2016“W” To Wrap Up Filming This Weekend, Ending Kept In Tight Secrecy

W,” which recently announced that the script has been finished, will be filming for the last time this coming Sunday, September 11.

Although the recent episode relieved some anxiety, viewers’ nerves are still on edge, given the rollercoaster of unpredictable events that we have seen thus far. With all eyes on the ending of “W,” drama staff has the final pages of the story tightly under wraps until next week.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/07/w-wrap-filming-weekend/?utm_source=viki&utm_medium=newsmodule-container-web&utm_campaign=soompi_news_module&utm_content=30854c

• Like 16

I just love KC statement to SM, how important YJ to him, more than his life.....Yeon Joo is the key for KC to free himself from his fate in W world , to be someone who has freedom life on his own will as human being...

" You probably don't know what Yeon Joo means to me."

"Yeon Joo is my only family....Not a fake family you made but  a true family that has substance. Not with those fabricated memories but actual memories that we shared togeterh. Not a predetermined  fate, but A FATE THAT I CHOOSE MYSELF......For the first time, only with my own will.":wub:

"That's why I can't give up,"

"Yeon Joo..is a proof that I'm just like you and her. That I'm also a human being."

"That's why I will surely save your daughter and be happy together. This time I won't backup. NOBODY CAN MAKE ME DESPAIR."

"I will come from behind and win for sure. And the ending will be HAPPY ENDING NO MATTER WHAT...."

I love old version KC, but I love KC version 2.0 more. He is so confidence, smart, bold and know what he wants. He wants YJ.

I could see how much KC determine himself this time. He looks so calm at the court or probably as long as he knew that YJ is saved and live, he did not give a damn what will happen to him...Oh No...please don't.

I hope they already got evidence to bring HHC down forever. The recording file that KC asked YJ draw for him, I guess they didn't have time to do it now. Probably they have depend on themself  to find the evidence. HHC held the killer's mobile phone right. SM seems could not in any help either if the killer  really possessed him.

When W public knew that actually KC is still alive, I hope SH won't be another obstacle for our OTP. It's complicated enough.:confounded:

I want my OTP happy moments.....:bawling:.

Surely I will miss our OTP after this drama end. We only 2 ep left. 

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, Hueee said:

Dramabeans recap on yesterdays episode is out getting ready for another crazy episode tonight

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/w-two-worlds-episode-14/ 

thanks for sharing it here.after yesterday's livestream im actually kinda scared to read comments on DB's recap since there have been some discouraging comments.however i remembered that i can always come back here at soompi were i know my mindset will be lifted once i read other Worldiz comments and all.

@Ahpheng thanks for another W strip even if you feel down cause of Ep 14. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

just stay 

just stay with u here chingu!! :D don't pay attention to others and just enjoy the drama with all of us here!! ;) and we will have our happy ending!! I'm sure of that!! :D 

Yup! I will just stay here in Soompi thread and will not venture outside...lol! I still love this drama so much and just thinking that just 2 more episodes left saddens me immensely!!! Also I am so glad that after a long time of hiatus from Soompi threads I boarded this thread and was able to meet wonderful people who never fails to update and give us some good stuffs everyday....

sorry for being sentimenta! Hahahaha!can't help it especially that W is nearing its end I just feel kinda sad right now!

• Like 5

I love W and I'm really upset that MBC doesn't focus on promoting W, even they delayed 1 episode on the Olympic's week, which makes viewers lost in plot and their interest. 

I watched last night's episode and I think it's still good and on the way to the destination. In Nine, on ep 18 and 19, the main villain also knew the secret of sticks and used it, and Park Sun Woo also told about variables will appear more and more when he went back the past and changed it. 

Therefore, I think Song Jae Jung knows what she's doing and how the plot ends. The plot so far is perfect and clear.

Now I hope our W will be top till the end, despite the rating. 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, yellowpeony said:

[...]

in this episode, we watched that OSM's hand also start to fade, why??? i cant understand. Is he also a webtoon character???

[...]

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

[...]

I really don't know what happened exactly but I think it has to do with Seong Moo's ouf-his-mind (killer) behaviour!! I think we'll hav a good explination in today's episode!!

[...]

@yellowpeony, I agree with @sakura2016. Judging by Oh Seong-moo having the killer’s memories in episode 14, and the preview in episode 15 showing what looks like the killer taking over OSM’s own body for real, I think that 1) Dad and the killer are merging into one person, which is turning Dad into a manhwa character, too. 

2) The killer, Han Sang Hoon, is dead in the manhwa during the events of episode 14, which means his role and purpose no longer have a place in the manhwa world, thus the combined personage of OSM/HSH begins to experience flickering and fading.

A further possibility that I see is the following. When Kang Chul started fading they said that it was because he was not acting according to his role as the story’s hero but was running away and hiding instead of fighting. Perhaps OSM/HSH's hand started flickering, because OSM was about to save Yeon-joo, which goes against the killer HSH’s purpose in the story of destroying all of Kang Chul’s family.

Edit: If any of my theories hold water, then I do wonder what will be the consequences of two lines. Kang Chul called OSM part of his family in episode 14, which would mean that OSM could be a target for killer HSH too, right? And in episode 10, killer HSH told Dad OSM that they share the same soul. At first I thought that meant they are similar, but maybe it really means that their soul(s are connected)/shared, which is why HSH could steal OSM's face away, why OSM has the killer's memories, and why HSH is apparently able to come back to life in OSM's body in episode 15...

• Like 11

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I LOVED episode 14 though sure thing the torture was torturing me along side with Kang Cheol!! :heartbreak: 

and you're right!! they can't make Leee Jong Seok's birthday be his 1st drama's sad ending!! No way!!! and the can't do that to us and our OTP!! *shakinghead*

@Mau_Cherry chingu!! don't feel that bad!! I can understand your feelings but things turned into a great placee and Yeeon Joo was saved and Kang Cheeol showed how much he loved her and wareed for her enough to allow his torture and make a new plan to save her whilee he was on a grave danger himself!! he and shee needed this to know how much she means for him and now even her father is on his side and all the awekwardness and unconfortability that would have come if nothing of this happened vanished giving Kang Cheol and Seong Moo to work a a team to save Yeon Joo: the most precious person for both of them!! 

I really loved the care shown by Soo bong toward Kang Cheol asking him to be careful, that was so sweet :wub: and how he was worried when he saw him bleeding in the manhwa!! and even the father was concerned for him!! I really loved those moment, showing that Kang Cheol stoped being only a manhwa character in their eyes!! I'm getting eemotionel now!! :tears: 

the happy ending will come chingu don't worry!! :D though I think we need to kill trashy assembly man at 1st but I don't want Kang Cheol to kill anyone anymore!! but I'm sure he'll save Do Yoon!! ahhh Do Yoon!! I don't want to see him in that state but think of it as bromance time!! (I'll keep reminding myself of that too!!) :heartbreak: 

Hi :)

That´s what I said . if the good things come now - It would be okay - it would be good - but it´s not like that... more suffering ahead... I´m still very unhappy about that. I feel like they betray us about the romance parts - the Date never even happen in there Reality - but they use half an Episode to let us see it... A Happy End is coming - than better fast - otherwise they only have 5 Minutes left for us to see them happy together.

And yes - they let me suffer now with my secret Crush here too...

I´m not confident about todays Episode - but of course I will try to be here on time. The End is near and I have to be there.

• Like 7