[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 hours ago, pinpxx said:

HOLY MOLY THIS IS MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Spoiler

F8R6koU.gif

- SWEET REVENGE -

U776DRn.gif

It is!

SB's Best Line: Why?

qsVpTBu.gif

Spoiler

fAQrqLi.gif

- Soo Bong's Unstoppable Rants -

Spoiler

1V9xqT6.gif

@nonski noona

I can't~ I just can't! Ohh Soo Bong-ah!

BM9NaJM.gif

• Like 15

Whatever other people would say I would watch this until the end..Even though tonight's ep was just okay..since the never ending misery of our OTP never ends until the next ep...JUST WHY PROLONG THE AGONY??? THERE ARE ONLY 2 EPS LEFT..IT SHOULD ALREADY HAVE THE HAPPY TIME OF OUR OTP...but then based on the preview, it doesn't seem like that...

Still, I am hoping for the best that ep 15 would be a better episode than episode 14....

right now, im waiting for subs!! btw, thank you for all the live recaps! ^^

• Like 11

Guest dominjoonssi

@Rania Zeid when did the pre-order start? Today 7 Sep? So the deadline will be 21 Sep? do you know if  they are only releasing in Blu-Ray?

there are no details on the pre-order gifts yet... and the price is very high... i'm considering but not sure, due to the price, and no details whether it will have English subtitles. from what I know of other pre-order sets, likely one of the free gifts will be a booklet with the major manhwa scenes drawings. they won't be releasing the manhwa for real, and likely won't be re-producing vol. 34, just selected scenes for the Blu-Ray set, maybe. or perhaps we can scroll the manhwa as one of the extras in the dvd set.

since last episode usually is a long epilogue, I think tomorrow's episode, they will make all the major decisions for whatever ending they wish it to be and let the consequences play out in EP 16. Though I'm confident the series will end on a positive note, tomorrow's episode will likely be painful and involve a reset of sorts, everything is a mess now and our OTP feel the heavy responsibility to set things right, at whatever cost. I remember in Nine, Park Sun-woo left the final choice to Joo Min-young, so this time maybe the choice will may be YJ's again.

on a side note, I really liked the NOYB clothes that LJS's been wearing in the drama. does anyone know if LJS is spokesperson for NOYB or something? he seems to be wearing a lot of their designs in his recent dramas. I actually succumbed to temptation and bought the loose fit sweatshirt in gray. (KC/LJS wore it again EP 14 today, but this time it's the ivory version, also now sold-out.) for those who are interested, NOYB ships internationally and their online shop website has an english version as well.

@jeonghyang   왜요?/wae yo ???  WHY DO YOU ANGST ME TEMPT ME, YOU ARE THE DEATH OF ME.... hahaha.
of cause, the only 'pretty' of watching those painful beaten scenes, is the imagination on our parts behind scene, ^super sexy moans^   
and it not just listening, you looks at those scenes he groans in pain, the way he opened his mouths gasps in pain, maybe it because he has one of the best Lips in KDrama, when he groans like that, it super tempting to watch those curled in lips gasping....... i will never ever forget Chul groaning in the car beside and behind YJ... HHJ is so blessed to hear on the spot... hahhaha, wonder when will she finally fall in love for real for the One and Only LJS.
All hails the Power of Lee Jongsuk's groans and tears!
if he moans or tears some more infront of HHJ. he might just make HHJ fall deeply in love with him. Jongsuk oozes sexiness best when he's in pain or wept silent tears. he's a master to stir noonas' imaginations. (K Mods. sorry, forget maybe there are below 16 here reading....)
Ultimately the faults not mine, its Kang chul fault, he kept reminding us about 19+ above material. (tsk tsk tsk... )

• Like 6

AIGOOOOOO...WHAT THE...:confounded::astonished::fearful::expressionless:....Now I'm mad at MBC, they should have aired ep 8, after ep 15 tomorrow all of us would be left out with anxiety for ep 16 next week ..geez

And after watching the preview for ep 15, the killer lives again??? !@#$%^& :crazy:...

It's not SM, I believe, the killer possessed SM again? And YJ has no choice but brought him to mental hospital? What they are gonna do to him now? And no one could help them when they have to stay in W until the story end and help KC who is on trial. The last chapter in W how it would end, depend on KC and YJ now. The writer seems left this last chapter for them alone, so they would go on the journey together and achieve their happy ending. Not because of SM decision anymore. Seem there's only one way to save him from disappearing is to face the law and trial in order to prove that he is innocence, if not he probably would never be free from his fate in W. 

BTW  I love the part when KC said he saved SM because he is his wife's father aka his father in law.. and asked SM not to think about dying anymore and gave warm smile.....awww...:wub: How big heart he has after so many  bad things SM has done to him. SM seemed touched by his warm heart when he gave little smile after having flash back of KC words.

And I love when SB finally cried out his anxiety to Prof. Park LOL. SB finally shines in ep 14 when he grabbed the tablet from HHC and became included in the manga when KC called his name out. Somehow SB character really gives a lot fun and life for this drama.

Please, make all angst end in ep 15, make it most of ep 16 would be our OTP happy moment

• Like 5

@dominjoonssi yeh preorder started  on Sept. 7 and will last for 2 weeks only 

they usually sub the drama  not the BTS nd the box will include some gifts like signed pic, posters some drawings nd other stuff, in addition to the drama subbed  , BTS, NGs, commentary by leads, interviews wz leads together and seperatly, Cd of OSTs etc.. in a very high quality

till now they only announced abt Blueray,  no info abt the regular dvd 

• Like 3

cr:  w_twoworld

I was scraming out loud when Kang Cheol fell for the trap and got bten up but I'm proud of him for bing able to fulfill his goal to save Yeon Joo even when he was on the verge of death himself!! My Kang Cheol-ie!! :heart:  and Yeon Joo is alive so YEHHH!! but whr is Kang Cheol now?!! and WHAT'S THIS PREVIEW?!!!!! :scream::bawling: DON'T TAKE THE WEDDING RING OFF HER FINGER KANG CHEOL-AHHHH!!! :bawling: 

• Like 11

When Father realized his own daughter died, " I shot my daughter...."

이종석, 목숨 걸고 한효주 살려냈다! “무조건 해피엔딩일 겁니다” 이미지-1이종석, 목숨 걸고 한효주 살려냈다! “무조건 해피엔딩일 겁니다” 이미지-2
이종석, 목숨 걸고 한효주 살려냈다! “무조건 해피엔딩일 겁니다” 이미지-3이종석, 목숨 걸고 한효주 살려냈다! “무조건 해피엔딩일 겁니다” 이미지-4

KC: This is not the ending yet. Oh Yeon Ju is my only family.
이종석, 목숨 걸고 한효주 살려냈다! “무조건 해피엔딩일 겁니다” 이미지-5이종석, 목숨 걸고 한효주 살려냈다! “무조건 해피엔딩일 겁니다” 이미지-6
이종석, 목숨 걸고 한효주 살려냈다! “무조건 해피엔딩일 겁니다” 이미지-7이종석, 목숨 걸고 한효주 살려냈다! “무조건 해피엔딩일 겁니다” 이미지-8
(aww... the son & father in law moments :grin:

KC: I can not let anyone defeat me....
이종석, 목숨 걸고 한효주 살려냈다! “무조건 해피엔딩일 겁니다” 이미지-9이종석, 목숨 걸고 한효주 살려냈다! “무조건 해피엔딩일 겁니다” 이미지-10
이종석, 목숨 걸고 한효주 살려냈다! “무조건 해피엔딩일 겁니다” 이미지-11이종석, 목숨 걸고 한효주 살려냈다! “무조건 해피엔딩일 겁니다” 이미지-12

Oh Yeon Ju alives. Now Kang Chul turns to risk his life 4 his beloved wife....
Lee Jong-seok, Han Hyo-joo found alive risking his life!  "Unconditionally happy ending will be" -13 ImagesLee Jong-seok, Han Hyo-joo found alive risking his life!  "Unconditionally happy ending will be" -14 Images
                                Lee Jong-seok, Han Hyo-joo found alive risking his life!  "Unconditionally happy ending will be" -15 Images
Is it the time 4 the ending of 'W'?
Sad or happy ending???:dizzy:
Lee Jong-seok, Han Hyo-joo found alive risking his life!  "Unconditionally happy ending will be" -16 Images

credit pic: http://enews.imbc.com/Tpl/View/190237?progcode=1003357100000100000&category=011000000

• Like 19

I'm really going to MISS this drama!! I'm in DENIAL!! I don't want it to end...It was one of those dramas I patiently waited and only had my eyes on. I really hope HHJ+LJS wins some awards, such great chemistry onscreen and bts. This is not very common.

• Like 11

15 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@sakura2016 allowed me to prophesize , i think the Production Crew may be dropping hints. as you see in this OST 9 is everything about Kangchul Ver.2.0. the end part was the cliffhanger, which has Chul teared up, agonized over a life-draining away YJ. then the next scene we have is not even a real thing, of purely YJ's imagination, and @irenetan posted a pic of the Pink cover Script ep 16... people asking, why Pink... while its really not harm to start reading into small clues as everyone start sleuthing around for 'Easter-Eggs" dropping here there... so no harm again for comforting each other, to think both the Pink sweater scenes at the Sun-down, and the Pink Cover script Ep16 leak. maybe we will have happy ending after all.
Lee Jongsuk never has a Sad Ending before right. but even Doctor Stranger... well. don't let this His Very Epic-Best Work be his first heart-breaking scene. i wanted to see more drooling scenes, swoon worthy scenes, because i am a shipper of Jongjoo. hoping all these scenes and the happy ending may help them has more cheesy NGs moments, maybe in the end, we shall have REAL HAPPY ENDING between Lee Jongsuk and Han Hyojoo, if they ends happily.
you noticed, the Pink sweater moments is like those other dramas' endings, with other OTP gazing into the Sun-set and the scenes fade-out.. into wide angle.... in blurred image... just like that YJ lean on KC's shoulder's last scene.
let's see, Writerninm may surprised us with a First Ever, throwing a 'Last Scene before credit roll' into an earlier ep to act like a dream, and making that last scene really happened...... and why JS put that as his own IG photo... does that have any significant beside he just loved hugging HJ, and HJ loved leaning into a back hug from him?

i am crazy-dog, wrenching air-fist with excitements, and doing W-signs, just for thinking.

Oh yes!! PLEASE don't let this be his 1st (2nd if we count the 1 episode special drama) sad ending drama!! PLEAAAAAASE!!! *shadder*

but yes I think we will hav our happy ending!! it's pink!! lt thir lives be full of happiness and bright colors!! :wub: 

I think he did it to ease our painful waiting and far of not having our drama's usual episodes for that week 'cause of the olympics!! :D 

I'm with you chingu!! less than an hour for the new episode to start!!! I'm so nervous!! W FIGHTING!!! :heart: 

12 hours ago, nonski said:

your wallpaper is AWSOME!!!! :heart: 

12 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

thank you so much for your memes they always make me smile and love!!! I LOVE THEM!!! :heart: 

11 hours ago, sharreb said:
14 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

Without You (니가 없는 난) Lyrics (W OST Part.9 (MBC 수목드라마)) + Music Video

HANGUL LYRICS

the google translate version(which oso means some meanings are lost in translation so it isn't fully coherent) words in brackets are those couldn't be translated by the engine.. but overall it seems sad @maryofbethany

parmma    14,940

Posted 1 hour ago · Report post

ugghhh @parmma seeing KC being beaten up pains me.. :(

@Rania Zeid Thankyou for the blueray pre order purchase link. Anyone on this forum will be buying one? im afraid the husnad will kill me for buying. Maybe I should request it for an early anniversary present?

thank you @maryofbethany thank you so much for the lyrics and @sharreb for the translation!! :heart: 

let me try to add more of what I understoud from the lyrics: I'm using the romanisation for those who can't read hangul and some of the translation shared by both of you :) 

neoreul gyesok saranghaedo doeneunji
na neoui gyeote saragado doeneunji
unmyeong iran mideumi
uri sarangeul butdeulgo

Even if I continue to love
Or even if yours is living by
Faith and fate
Hold our love

maeilmaeil neoreul geurimyeo ulgo
neoreul dasi chaja hemaedo bogo
oneuldo neoreul gidaryeo bonda

I draw crying every day
 F
ound you wandering again

Today sees you waiting still

nega eopsneun nan amugeosdo
hal su eopsdan sasire dasi ulgo
ijen nega eopsneun haruharu
uimi eopsneun haruharu
na dasineun neol nohji anheulge
dasineun bonaeji anheulge

I'm nothing without you
 I cry again at the fact that I can do nothing

Now everyday without you
 is m
eaningless day

I won't let go of you again
I won't send you (away) again

maeilmaeil neoreul tteoollyeo bogo
neoreul dasi chaja hemaemyeo ulgo
dasi tto neoreul gidaryeo bonda

Remember watching you every day
I cry wandering searching for you again
I look waiting for you again

hal su eopsdan sasire dasi ulgo
uimi eopsneun haruharu
dasineun tteonaji anheulge

I'm nothing without you
 I cry again at the fact that I can do nothing

Now everyday without you
 is m
eaningless day

I won't leave again

uri ije dasin uri ije
dasin heeojijineun malja

let us not break up again

hal su eopseo geuge naya
uimi eopsneun haruharu
dasineun bonaeji anheulge

I'm nothing without you
I'm a person who can do nothing
 Now everyday without you
 is m
eaningless day

I won't send you (away) again

dasineun heeojiji malja

let's not break up again

I'm really sorry for all the mistakes in advance I just wanted to share how much I understood though I'm not that good in korean!! :sweatingbullets:

@yeonka I just sent you th link!! check your mail box!! :)

@MY Xiong me too!! I'm not ready to let go of the drama or my OTP yet!!! I can't blieve I won't see more of them and won't be waiting for more episodes after next week's final episode!! :bawling: 

• Like 14