[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I also think that OYJ is the real author/maker of Kang Chul, that's why she can get in and out of his world. His father brought him to life thru the webtoon, he polished the rough and raw idea that YJ had as a child so somewhat he has the power to get inside the webtoon too. But as he said he can't edit it now, for him and Kang Chul it's over the ending they both approved of was done and over so he can't undo it, however it's different from OYJ's perspective since she is sympathizing with KC coupled it with her strong feelings towards him, she somewhat became the "new" Author of KC life/ or progress of the webtoon itself, I think both of them has the power to end it at some point if they both reached a suitable conclusion for the manga. 

Gaaaaah! For the life of me as I was watching ep 5and6 I dunno who's much more crazier and craziest of it all, will it be the Author who was talking to his character who ultimately shot him, or the daughter, OYJ who has fallen in love with a webtoon character or ultimately US, the viewer, who can't seem to stop shipping the one from the real world and the one from fiction?! :bawling:

Somehow, I think the World "W" is a alternate reality or a parallel universe to the reality of OYJ. I think that is the sanest idea I can come up with right now and it also is plausible. 

• Like 4

W is not being delayed only for one week. It is basically certain W won't be airing the week after next week because of the olympics. That means it will be off air for two weeks and come back on August 24th. That is three weeks from now. That is why Korean fans are trying to at least save next week so MBC will air ep 7&8. They are calling MBC and writing on official homepage. Chinese fans are also joining in to protest through weibo and instagram. If international fans would like to join in, please help. 

If the ratings fall because of MBC's scheduling, it will be a serious detriment to the actors, especially LJS. I'm so angry MBC have no respect for the actors.  

• Like 9

NOOOOOOOOOOO Why are they going to air the Olympics instead of the exciting episodes of W :tears::tears::tears:

It doesn't make sense they might stop airing it next week BECAUSE the Olympics is until 21 August?? Does it mean other dramas (Doctors, UF etc.) are planning to stop airing?

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, litost said:

W is not being delayed only for one week. It is basically certain W won't be airing the week after next week because of the olympics. That means it will be off air for two weeks and come back on August 24th. That is three weeks from now. That is why Korean fans are trying to at least save next week so MBC will air ep 7&8. They are calling MBC and writing on official homepage. Chinese fans are also joining in to protest through weibo and instagram. If international fans would like to join in, please help. 

If the ratings fall because of MBC's scheduling, it will be a serious detriment to the actors, especially LJS. I'm so angry MBC have no respect for the actors.  

Precisely! It doesn't make sense for them to stop airing W just for next week because of the Olympics, it would definitely be until Olympic ends. :tears::tears::tears: I need to protest!! :(

Many comments flooding in MBC official homepage :vicx:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, litost said:

what onion head

wait onion headwait onion headwait onion head

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

They can´t do that to me... I mean us!!!!!!!

depressed1 onion head

dead onion head

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, Adnana said:

Quick question regarding this scene in episode 5 (after the kiss):

Chul says that after reading the manhwa, his unhappiness increased about ninety-nine-fold, but there was one good thing that came out of it. He says that he felt like he was always the one at a disadvantage, but then he got to see Yeon-joo’s true intentions too: “So it’s probably best not to act coy.”  (Girlfriday's recap)

My question: what does Kang Chul mean, about seeing Yeon-joo's intentions? 

My question was: Which of her thoughts were published in the webtoon? Since I know some scenes weren't added. I'm really curious which ones he read.. :D

• Like 4

Nooo....dont make me hate the OLYMPIC!! I feel bad about not giving support to Olympic but I dont want to discourage others to hate it. But, please let them air the next episode eventhough the time was push at late hour or at least one episode. After a bz working life, I always looking forward for Wed & Thurs to cheer me up, or make me hype but if it no W next week, I'm thinking of traveling ...to get over it. 

After KC in suspended animation, he wakes up like it happened as a dream? :blink:... 

The hooded faceless man is creepy. He existed in both world. The unsolved mystery ....

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, litost said:

I agree.. Just give us episode 7&8 then I'll try my very best to wait for two weeks. I just don't want the ratings to go down because of the olympics. I know ratings doesn't always reflect how good a drama is, but I really wanted W to do well in terms of ratings- for the actors and everyone involved. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Harukogirl said:

don't know about you guys, but this episode was so boring and dull. I have been watching it for 2 hours (pauzing and continuing, while doing other things meanwhile). But I see next episode will get better. I guess this is why they warned us the previous week about ep 7 and 8 being packed with excitement and narrative goodness

I agree with you.  Although W is still number one in its time slot, it think episode six lost some viewers because it was boring.  I am looking forward to episode 7.

Oh Sung Moo was wrong, KC is not the one (monster) that is manipulating the script; that thing that was standing on the bridge (with the weird static face) is both their enemies.  IT is somehow behind all the weird incidents and was the first one who tried to kill KC on the rooftop. So the plot thickens.  

1.  The story was able to rewrite itself without the aid of the creators/editors.

2.  YJ and SM were able to step into a comic script and become part of the story. However, when SM stabbed KC, that was not captured, the script did not change.

3. When KC find out he was a fictional character, time stood still in his world for everyone except him.  He was able to walk through the portal into the real world, sustain real injuries and shoot someone with a gun from the comic.

When KC stepped into the real world, did he become human?  How was YJ transported into the comic again?  Who is the no faced man?  Is it SM's alter ego?  Is the comic world an alternate/parallel dimension?  Why is it that the characters could only be drawn on the one computer?

I hope the next two episodes bring us closer to figuring out the truth.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

NOOOOOOOOOOO Why are they going to air the Olympics instead of the exciting episodes of W :tears::tears::tears:

It doesn't make sense they might stop airing it next week BECAUSE the Olympics is until 21 August?? Does it mean other dramas (Doctors, UF etc.) are planning to stop airing?

I guess...? Other networks might do the same..

I'm really torn right now:bawling:... I want to watch ep 7&8 next week but then... what if the ratings will go down since (maybe) a lot of people will watch the olympics instead??? :cold_sweat:

Olympics....:dissapointed_relieved:  Why you do this to us???!!

!tumblr_inline_o93vqaC6x81sp3v51_500.png

Why....ohh whyyyy????tumblr_n99hx7F7r51tt3wfao1_400.gif

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, Carmarie said:

I agree with you.  Although W is still number one in its time slot, it think episode six lost some viewers because it was boring.  I am looking forward to episode 7.

Oh Sung Moo was wrong, KC is not the one (monster) that is manipulating the script; that thing that was standing on the bridge (with the weird static face) is both their enemies.  IT is somehow behind all the weird incidents and was the first one who tried to kill KC on the rooftop. So the plot thickens.  

1.  The story was able to rewrite itself without the aid of the creators/editors.

2.  YJ and SM were able to step into a comic script and become part of the story. However, when SM stabbed KC, that was not captured, the script did not change.

3. When KC find out he was a fictional character, time stood still in his world for everyone except him.  He was able to walk through the portal into the real world, sustain real injuries and shoot someone with a gun from the comic.

When KC stepped into the real world, did he become human?  How was YJ transported into the comic again?  Who is the no faced man?  Is it SM's alter ego?  Is the comic world an alternate/parallel dimension?  Why is it that the characters could only be drawn on the one computer?

I hope the next two episodes bring us closer to figuring out the truth.

Hi! Somehow you quoted me as saying the episode was boring and dull? Lol, I had responded to that post but in my opinion the episode was anything but dull....I loved the last two episodes and thought that they were gripping and emotional :blush:

It was @marie67 that said:

I don't know about you guys, but this episode was so boring and dull. I have been watching it for 2 hours (pauzing and continuing, while doing other things meanwhile). But I see next episode will get better. I guess this is why they warned us the previous week about ep 7 and 8 being packed with excitement and narrative goodness (http://koalasplayground.com/2016/07/30/production-of-w-two-worlds-promises-episodes-7-8-will-be-packed-with-excitement-and-narrative-goodness/).

And then I responded with:

Ahhhhh....Nope. I really didn't find it dull at all. I watched both twice already. I mean, there weren't as many squeee moments as usual, but I found both episodes to be extremely powerful and emotional, not to mention nail-bitingly tense. In a word, I was riveted.

I like the fun, romantic moments as much as anything, but episodes like these really build the stakes of the world and ratchet up the tension...making the ultimate payoff even better. It adds depth and meaning. So...well, I'm sorry you felt bored but I was totally in love with these episodes.:heart:

I'm sorry you found the episode boring, but to clarify, I did not. And honestly, I'm pretty sure it only lost viewers because of the Olympics - all dramas lost ratings that day - W actually seemed to lose less than any other drama.

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, zairrie said:

My question was: Which of her thoughts were published in the webtoon? Since I know some scenes weren't added. I'm really curious which ones he read.. :D

@zairrie

He only read the first 33 volumes of "W"--which had already been published in book form.

The parts after YJ became a character in the manga are too new and would only be available on the Internet as of yet, so I wouldn't think he had read that too before he visited YJ at the hospital.

• Like 4