[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

21 minutes ago, jurassicet said:

I'm suspecting Han Chul-Ho (the prosecutor) to be involved in KC's family tragedy, the way he accused KC of murdering his family and even strongly suggesting for the death penalty, not to mention, the sinister smirk he let out during the trial. So suspicious hmmm, it's like he knew who's the killer and is helping him to frame KC :vicx:

I'm sure he knows who's the real murderer, from the long preview a man asked him what to do if Kang Cheol knew who's the real murderer, and being the oppotunity taker that he is he used Kang Cheol's case to gain faim and get into a higher position in his career!! :angry: 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, irenetan said:

Cr: W两个世界贴吧官博

[Fan Edit] Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo - "W-Two Worlds"

Kang Chul: There's a cute photo of you in the phone. Only see it when you get back home. 

Yeon Joo: Let's see!

... Ouch! :crazy:

When was this ugh did I missed something? I've seen everything on episode 2 except for the drawing part... chingu explain ehehehe x

• Like 4

@sakura2016 Hahaha thanks chingu, i guess i am!

there is one scene that i found a bit cheesy, on ep1 when she accidentally hit the bed cause of crazy dog's call. But after that everything went smoothly and yeah she exactly represents how we, or at least me as a webtoon lover (Noblesse, CITT, Yumi's Cells, Sidekick, Winter Woods, Siren Laments, Nano, etc) would react! I guess i would be much crazier than her if that happened to me lol

@JackieOnTheRocks That's LJS drawing when he was asked to draw HHJ on Secrtion TV interview haha

• Like 6

On 24 July 2016 at 10:22 PM, enigmatic_zephy said:

seeing how people are talking about love at first sight and KC's reaction towards YJ in the first meeting (when she nails in the pen)..

Did you guys notice the cute quick eyebrow checkout when they are taking him away on the stretcher..and he looks at our heroine.. raising his eyebrow..(akin to saying.. joey's way of 'how u doing' )

oh great observation chingu... I just can't understand why would he say shes not beautiful lol ( I think one of our chingu explained that he likes to compliment girls but does not mean it) but I think he admitted already that she is beautiful as per the preview... Oh common come Wednesday already ;) 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

this time is stranger I think, in the written preview it said that she fainted while she was talking with Bong Soo about the principles to enter the webtoon world and was sommoned to the W world!! 

yes I think so but maybe Kang Cheol's trigger to go back to his world will be reveiled in the 4th episode not the 3rd if he entered her world by the end of the 3rd episode!!

Nah, I think KC going to YJ's world would be the cliffhanger for the 4th episode, to torment us another week.:P

where did you read Yeon Joo's character reffered to as Han?!! the only 2 Han's I know in this show is Han Hyo Joo and the Han bridge where Kang Cheol tryed to commit suicide as I remember if I'm not wrong!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, right!! :lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we were too serious and thoughtful about the scene but now....:lol:

I saw it in the article @chyantrils25 posted on page 255.

actually I was referring to the strange things that hapened with him after the divorce which can be linked to the secret that he shares only with Kang Cheol like it was said in his latest character discription but yes it can be that the mother knows more than we think!!

we only saw Yeon Joo saving Kang Cheol on the rooftop but we are still to see Kang Cheol getting stabbed by the hooded man and we saw a bloodied hand (Kang Cheol's hand) pulling Yeon Joo's father into W wrorld but we didn't see what hepened to him there yet and we saw him on the rooftop in the preview so that's to be reveiled in the future too!!

really?!! I'm not loving this!! who is this trained man? he is trained both martial arts and gun shooting and that scares me for my Kang Cheol!!

Um, what latest character discription? Could you give me the link, please? You intrigued me I'd really like to read it.:)

Where did you see CK pulling YJ's father into the comic? :o How could I've missed such a scene...

I only saw the glimpse of Sung  Moo lying on the ground/floor with blood seeping from his chest if i'm not mistaken. That's wgy I think this scene is yet to happen...hmm

18 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

VARIETY

Lee Jong Suk feels numb about kissing Han Hyo Joo + reveals whether he still contacts Kim Woo Bin

Cr: Allkpop

Many, many kiss scenes :love::love::love:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, shynaz said:

Yes..Iam very busy working...Wow u still fan my favourite hero Damon..oh Yeah''..This drama make me want to log in again because before this I just silent reader.Just be happy I know some people in here..

after a long time I found a drama that make me addicted again ...I never been addicted in a drama after Rooftop Prince...I can say that I've loved many dramas after that....but this is in another level...I just can't stay away from this thread...despite my busy sched... 

tumblr_oa9kjh0Qnw1vy1ojno1_500.gif

cr: kangcheoljoo.tumblr

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, shynaz said:

Yes..Iam very busy working...Wow u still fan my favourite hero Damon..oh Yeah''..This drama make me want to log in again because before this I just silent reader.Just be happy I know some people in here..

hahhaa..because I dont want to know more spoiler  in this drama..That why I want just to relax..I am writer..Thats why I want to control myself for make theory in this drama.Ops...This drama  also make me want to repeat some scene so much..Thats why I change my avatar..Sorry oppa Joo Won..:phew:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I see!! I never managed to keep my self in controle no matter how much I want too hhhhhhhhhhh I promised my self that I'll remain a silent lurker here till the drama airs but reading the posts here by night time made me make a new soompi account the next day!! that's how much self-controle I have for dramas that I love and I'm excited about!! :lol:

hhhhhhhhhh yes, I saw your avatar with Lee Jong Seok's pics!! :wub:

44 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@sakura2016 How do you know it's a prisoner's bus? I only saw the words "Ministry of Justice" on the bus. And I didn't notice this earlier that Han Hyo Joo seems to be on the bus as well??? :o 

in other stills I saw the buss with lights on its roof like the ones in police cars!! 

59 minutes ago, shin.u said:

your no. 2 YASSSSSSSSSSS that's it. AND I WILL SO MUCH ANGRY IF ITS REALLY THE END OF EP 3. (ewwww why ep 4?) 

no 3. im doubt that and im already with "he can go to YJ's world" 

no it won't be it's the cliffhanger for the webtoon chapter, we're still to see her getting arrested and him learning the truth and going to her world and I believe that the cliffhanger for us at the end of the episode will be them meeting at her hospital!! :D

PS:I have to attend a wedding now :(  I hope I'll comeback and find many pages to backtrack (today the thread is so calm without our friend @Rania Zeid :(), see you all soon and thank you for all your posts in advance!! :D 

• Like 6

I don't know how about you guys, but I think that making such a statement as *after the numerous kiss scenes I got desensitized to them* is kind of unwise especially at such an early stage in airing the show.
How the viewers suppose to take such a confession and then watch all the highly anticipated skinship moments between the OTP? The impression from such scenes would be somewhat ruined. Well, at least that's how i feel..
Everytime you watch sweet moments between the leads you inadvertently imagine them being affected at least in some way by them instead of feeling numb, desensitized, unemotional or otherwise unaffected
I don't think LJS's chosen his words wisely

• Like 3

Hi everyone! Please count me in as the one who loves W-drama. 

Eventhough I haven't start to watch it, but I know I love this drama before watch it. However, does anyone know where I can watch BTS and prescon of W with EngSub? I'm really curious bout what they said. 

I even never heard or known about Han Hyo Joo, but after see the BTS of W, i know what fall in love in the first sight feels like !! Omygod.

Thank you before -Je.

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, juju84 said:

I don't know how about you guys, but I think that making such a statement as *after the numerous kiss scenes I got desensitized to them* is kind of unwise especially at such an early stage in airing the show.
How the viewers suppose to take such a confession and then watch all the highly anticipated skinship moments between the OTP? 

Sorry to cut your post off......

I just wanted to take a moment and respond to this because I believe your not the only one who has such opinions. 

Now for me, I have followed LJS since Secret Garden and from then on, I've noticed that he tends to say things that are not necessarily the greatest choice of words. So a lot of the times he tends to back track. It's been 2 years since Pinnochio (PC's) so he's most likely rusty from vocalizing the appropriate phrase for such a question in Press Conferences. That's why he tends to thrust other people to answer questions. He is an excellent actor and that's all that matters to me. When he isn't under pressure aka less stressful like the photo shoots (he laughs and shows his charm so much more)

To me I don't think it lessens any type of feeling because of all the rest of the interview and BTS clips we see. It's one moment out of all the countless moments that doesn't fit the "grade" of hyping up OTP feels. 

I hope people can understand my rambling but to me my interpretation of it was that he has so much skinship/kissing scenes with HHJ that numb is more like he doesn't mind doing them because he feels less pressure where as some kissing scenes in other dramas outside of "W" They maybe don't do as much and soo that moment is crucial when there is one so if they screw it up well then the chemistry (nervousness) isn't quite there, or what you thought was there in the beginning. It's like "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" analogy. So In this case they've done it so much that you can naturally feel it (countless kissing scenes) without being pressured to feel it like other cases.

Just my opinion :)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

no it won't be it's the cliffhanger for the webtoon chapter, we're still to see her getting arrested and him learning the truth and going to her world and I believe that the cliffhanger for us at the end of the episode will be them meeting at her hospital!! :D

PS:I have to attend a wedding now :(  I hope I'll comeback and find many pages to backtrack (today the thread is so calm without our friend @Rania Zeid :(), see you all soon and thank you for all your posts in advance!! :D 

hahah maybe your part will be for ep 4 ahahahah. hahahahah 

let @Rania Zeid rest hahahaah actually i can see her at tumb and twt but i think it's hard for her to come here. im also trying to help her here n there but im not that fast. 

• Like 8

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo get shy around each other after their first kiss scene

lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo_1469463769_af_o
Lee Jong Suk was beside himself with embarrassment after Han Hyo Joo boldly landed a kiss on his lips for 'W's second episode.

On July 25, the drama's production crew released bts cuts from the couple's first kiss scene in the second episode, and you can see just how bashful Lee Jong Suk looks! Right after Han Hyo Joo lands the kiss on his lips and pulls away, Lee Jong Suk smiles shyly and lightly touches his hand to his mouth as if he can't believe what just happened. 

Han Hyo Joo also looks embarrassed, hiding half her face behind her hands, not knowing what to do with herself. How cute are these two?

Despite all the shyness and embarrassment, the actors succeeded in perfecting the kiss scene, as we all saw in the second episode! The production team praised Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk's efforts, stating, "Though it was the beginning of the filming, they displayed a unique chemistry that resulted in a perfect scene.

You can catch more of this cute couple and their chemistry on 'W' which airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC

han-hyo-joo_1469464301_1.jpg

cr: Allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joo-get-shy-around-each-other-after-their-first-kiss-scene

• Like 9

1 hour ago, juju84 said:

How the viewers suppose to take such a confession and then watch all the highly anticipated skinship moments between the OTP? The impression from such scenes would be somewhat ruined. Well, at least that's how i feel..
Everytime you watch sweet moments between the leads you inadvertently imagine them being affected at least in some way by them instead of feeling numb, desensitized, unemotional or otherwise unaffected

i can understand why you feel that way, but lemme share my opinion how I understand his words. 

Jong Suk is a shy guy in front of ppl, in fact, he hate to meet ppl if it's not for work. he doesnt like getting attention on him. The 1st time you meet him, you may feel he is strange, awkward, quiet and shy. But he only shows his aegyo playful personality to ones who he are close and comfortable with. The 1st time Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo appeared in sectionTV, almost my fans friends I knew got crazy about their skinship (its good though) but to me, he is still not totally comfy around HHJ. However, as they are filming together and definitely they got closer, I can see he is really comfy around her. I am really grateful that Han Hyo Joo helps JS to get rid of his awkwardness. She allows him to play around her, putting his hands on her head, making joke with him. During the press conf, JS slighty patted her head. Their relationship are got so much closer. And because of their closeness, filming the kiss scene become more easier/natural to him now rather than feeling nervous. That is what his words mean! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, tucituci said:

@sakura2016 Hahaha thanks chingu, i guess i am!

there is one scene that i found a bit cheesy, on ep1 when she accidentally hit the bed cause of crazy dog's call. But after that everything went smoothly and yeah she exactly represents how we, or at least me as a webtoon lover (Noblesse, CITT, Yumi's Cells, Sidekick, Winter Woods, Siren Laments, Nano, etc) would react! I guess i would be much crazier than her if that happened to me lol

@JackieOnTheRocks That's LJS drawing when he was asked to draw HHJ on Secrtion TV interview haha

Hahaha Chingu. Based on personal experience, when you're living your life as a medical practitioner or at least a medicine student, clumsy things like that happens so often that you will lose count of it. Hahaha. :lol:  Totally relatable! :P 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, juju84 said:

Maybe he meant to be funny or he's nervous although I have to agree that it's not the wisest way to handle the situation. Let's just enjoy the drama Chingu! :) 

• Like 3