[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

@sakura2016 thank you chingu! lets enjoy watching W together! :D

@pinocchioAsh i hope your mother gets better! 

Congratss on reaching 200 pages WORLDies!!! :blush:

we actually reached 200 pgs before the premier!! :w00t:

wahhh so many goodies,

LJS & HHJ looked SOO comfortable with one another So much skinship off screen!! :wub: ..makes me al the more excited to see them!! haven't slept since yesterday & time is passing by too slowly :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

Additional reminders, XYZ chingu

Common violations and their workaround:

X Spamming/posting consecutively (<30 minutes posting gap). Consolidate your comments into a long post or wait for another user to post after you before you post your new reply. 

X Birthday/page milestone celebrations. Avoid this. Just have a private message party or celebrate in our Kdrama channel.

X Posting image-heavy reply. Hide most images under a spoiler tag so that other users can easily load the page. 

Other reminders are found in my post in this page. Thanks a lot for understanding. Let's go crazy starting tonight!

• Like 8

:grin:...the day is came....:wub: my heart beat so fast wait for to night....i saw the preview many time, such great overlude , curious what the plot would the writer give to us, because this is rare genre in k.dramaland, wish the story going smooth to captured the audience, however the competitor in stable start but the rating is not to hight,  since W is full of back and fourth scene perhaps Lee jong suk and Han hyo jo could deliver the story with the their strong impretion about their character....gosh...miss this boy acting so,much:blush:.  about rating for the first eps. i bet in 9.9-10%  though. and dear @ash, hope your Mom get better soon, stay strong girl, because i know you will over come this chircumstance like before.:heart:

• Like 7

whoah DEABAK!!! 200th page WORLDies!!..i can't believe with only more or less seven hours to go we'll finally be seeing our adorable OTP!!Yay!!! so freaking excited but at the same time keeping my fingers crossed(please gives us atleast a double digit ratings:sweatingbullets:) ....can't honestly help to get a little worried cuz i bet most of us here is aware that MBC's previous dramas doesn't really did well in ratings i believe GMB barely reached the double digit ratings with only 2-3 episodes...

• Like 7

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE I will see you all in 7 hours!!!! W FIGHTING!!! 

THANK YOU @Rania Zeid for taking the time to update the thread! each and every day! 

I can't wait for the 1st episode, I have a feeling its going to be good. OTP will suck us right in! They really do have ON and OFF screen chemistry! I am worried i will be shipping fast and hard for these two! I love Noona-Dongsaeng type couples.... Is it obvious? :flushed:

• Like 4

Battle between best friends: Lee Jong-suk's "W" VS Kim Woo-bin's "Uncontrollably Fond"

photo748069.jpg

Best friends Lee Jong-suk and Kim Woo-bin are in a drama battle. Lee Jong-suk is starring in "W" while Kim Woo-bin in "Uncontrollably Fond".

Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo's "W" is coming out this 20th.

Spoiler

photo748070.jpg

"W" is the story of a resident doctor named Oh Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo) being sucked into the fantasy world and falling in love with the main character Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-suk). Kang Cheol, the main character of web-toon "W", is a former gold medalist and now a rich, young man.

Lee Jong-suk and Kim Woo-bin go from being best friends to rivals in dramas.

Lee Jong-suk said at the premiere of "W", "We don't see it as a competition, but whichever one of us that does better has to buy dinner".

Spoiler

photo748068.jpg

Kim Woo-bin also said at the premiere of "Uncontrollably Fond", "I keep in touch with Lee Jong-suk and it's an honor to compete with him".

Kim Woo-bin is already out with his drama "Uncontrollably Fond" in which he plays a bad-tempered actor named Sin Joon-yeong. Suzy co-stars with him.

"Uncontrollably Fond" rated 12.5% from the beginning but it's dropping day by day. "W" might become a variable.

However, "W" isn't going to have an easy start as well. It's coming right after "Lucky Romance" which ended in third place. Also, the story deals with reality and fantasy which can be a complicated element.

The dice has been thrown out there. There's nothing left to do but sit back and watch what happens.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

http://www.hancinema.net/battle-between-best-friends-lee-jong-suk-s-w-vs-kim-woo-bin-s-uncontrollably-fond-96870.html

"W" isn't going to have an easy start as well. It's coming right after "Lucky Romance" which ended in third place. Also, the story deals with reality and fantasy which can be a complicated element. I agree but i like fantasy dramas and the actors...

• Like 6