[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

7 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

ahhh... want to see them in a magazine cover so badly... that would be good for promoting W too... good thing your boss doesn't caught you doing something other than your work...hahahahah

woah 178 pages ...daebak guys...I'm glad to be a part of this thread...

I also want to see them in a magazine shoot :( How perfect it would've been if they had been on the cover for W magazine haha

• Like 7

4 hours ago, andy78 said:

[Photos] "W" Lee Jong-suk, 'a perfect spec' becomes a murderer and lives rollercoaster life

Hide contents

"W" Lee Jong-suk goes from a gold medalist to a killer.

Stills of Lee Jong-suk in court in the new MBC drama "W" were released on the 18th.

Hide contents

"W" is the story of a resident doctor named Oh Yeon-joo getting sucked in the fantasy world of the web-toon "W" and meeting the character Kang Cheol.

Kang Cheol was a gold medalist for shooting when he was eighteen years old. Now he's a super rich man who even owns his own broadcasting station. However, he has a past that no one knows about. He was accused of being a murderer and was put in court.

Hide contents

Kang Cheol was unable to avoid the crime he was framed for and he loses it. The stills show Kang Cheol's anger about to break through the pictures.

"W" is written by Song Jae-jeong, a creative character and is directed by Jeong Dae-yoon starring Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo. The first episode can be seen on the 20th at 10PM.

Hide contents

he'll be framed for his family's murder in his world!! but I read in the article that he lost it!! he lost the case? how did he comeback as a super chaebol who is living being loved and respected by everyone now?!!!

4 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Anyone else just rewatching the long preview over and over? haha

who's not doing that? we're going to do till wednesday!! :lol:

4 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

finished watching the long teaser...and omo it's more than I xpected..It's more than awesome....I love how MBC edited it....action packed drama with romance... KAng Chul taking care of Yeon Joo is so sweet...ship sailing guys...

my heartbeats kept increasing with every second of it and I kept holding myself not to make a sound for my family not to wake up and see me on my laptop checking on a drama 6+ in the morning!! :w00t:

EVERYTHING WAS GREAT!!! :wub:

4 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

THANK YOU!!!! I LITERALLY WAS ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!!! 

LJS AND HHJ REALLY HAS GOTTEN ME SO AMPED UGHHHH THE TRAILER WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

EVEN IF I DIDNT UNDERSTAND A WORD OF KOREAN IT DIDNT MATTER, BECAUSE THE SEQUENCE WAS PERFECTLY LAID OUT SO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND THE PREMISE OF IT. EACH AND EVERY SCENE LITERALLY GAME ME GOOSE BUMPS! 

I SENSE A KNOCK OUT IN 2 DAYS!!! W IS WAITING FOR US LIKE WE ARE WAITING FOR IT! THANK YOU MBC AND THANK YOU TO THE ENTIRE STAFF.

TO MY THREAD MEMBERS! LETS ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL K-DRAMA! I KNOW IT WILL BE A SUCCESS!!!

PS: THANK YOU TO THE REST OF THE UPDATERS, YOU GUYS ARE A GOD SEND!!! :blush:

CHEMISTRY IS SOOOOOO ON POINT!!! KC AND OYJ :heart:

I agree with your every word!!! W Fighting!!

4 hours ago, MarieJose said:

@ohnoitscindy i couldn't watch it again hahah i nneed some time to catch my breath .. duuuude that wass huge !! Now i want to know what knetzs thought about it and i wouldn't take less then breathtaking !!! If not then i'm seriously gonna doubt their taste in drama  

yes!! if this doesn't leave them dying of impatience till wednesday than I don't what will?!!!!

• Like 6

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

my heartbeats kept increasing with every second of it and I kept holding myself not to make a sound for my family not to wake up and see me on my laptop checking on a drama 6+ in the morning!! :w00t:

hahahaha... same... I admit that the teaser was really good...and I'm really impressed...not like when teaser 1 was released...people keep complaining that that the editing was worst... well they can't say it now...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

me...me...and me...it's so good that I keep replaying it... but while watching it I can't help to be emotionally invested to the drama... going to download it later...

hhhhhhhhhh me too!! I really loved how Yeon Joo is acting like us when we're reading a manhwa/manga or watching anime we're too inveted and would keep say (at least me): "no don't kill him!!" "someone save him!!!" :lol: but here she's lucky that she can save him herself!! and meet him!! and kiss him!! :lol: :wub:

4 hours ago, shana0127 said:

WOW i am so much sucked into  this drama frenzy. Am Overexcited !!!

BTW I have few questions :

1. Why Why Korean actors specially younger generation have their forehead with hairs !!!!!????? 

( Even here LJS and HHJ both have their forehead covered in hairs . Plus I see be it dramas of 90s or present forehead covered with hair is a common occurence !! )

2. Why all over presscon we have just LJS pic. in advertisment where is HHJ ??  I mean she is equally the part of the show but most of the advertisment posters i see r that of LJS !! (Is that coz advertisers love LJS or what !!!)

we all are my friend!! :wub:

about the 1st question, maybe others have/gave you a better answer (I'm still backtracking :D ) but I think even older generation have their forehead covered in hairs (like Ji Sung-ssi, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Jun Ki and others) they all do both hair styles sometime up and sometimes down!!

the 2nd question, I didn't see advertisement (that' me) but saw gifts sent from Lee Jong Seok's fans from many different countrys, which made me proud and happy for him for having such loving fans!! I hope their love will always will be their with him!! 

but didn't really see any from HHJ's fans I don't know why!!

4 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Hyo Joo #2 on Naver Real Time search

Yeahhhh!! the power of a fangirl!! ;) :lol:

4 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

:heart:TODAY NEEDS TO BE WEDNESDAY AND WEDNESDAY NEEDS TO BE TODAY :heart:

how I wish that!! :w00t:

4 hours ago, skyangellove said:

Wait, is it true that theyre done filming the drama? I saw an instagram post stating that this press conference was to celebrate the end of them filming the drama...?

no they are still filming, they filmed more than a half but there is still many episodes to be filmed!! the press conference is to present the drama to the media and give a long previes (I think)!! 

I just rewatched the press conf the first part when they were taking pictures and let me tell you they were so freakinf adorable !! LJS's was dying to get off the stage and when he did that little dance because he ran out of poses hahahaha or when he was going off the stage but the guy told him not to so he turned back ever so playfully just like a kid hhahahah noooooottt toooo mention HHJ ahahahahahahaha she nailed it kkkkk she was sooo lost and didn't know where to stand and was facing the poster awkwardly instead of the press kkkk she's so clumsy and i loooove ittttt

aand yes the chemistry between them was soooooo on point .. totally  !!

No there's no way they're done !! And they only celebrate the end of the drama with a wrap up party .. they're still filming ;) 

hhhhhhhhhhhh they were so adorably awkword and shy and I was holding my self from laughing out loud!! they are so lovely and cute!!! :wub:

This scene though :o  :o  :o  heeoooooolllllll !!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  

look at how he's standing in front of her and how he's looking at her !!!!!!!!!     

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know what she's trying to do (this girl doesn't sease from surprising me with her antics :lol:) but she failed a big one if she wished for him to turn and leave her alone!! he was like "so!!!" :lol:

4 hours ago, uknowahah said:

I think I'm love with the hooded man

Or at least how mysterious and cool he appears to be. I really hope he's an interesting villian.

never!!! he's creepy that he'll stop my heart of fear!!! 

yes I hope it's an interesting one (among the many since Kang Cheol will face many ennemie!!) :blink:

4 hours ago, shana0127 said:

r we jhaving james bond scene kya !!  Heroine is trying to seduce hero with gun in her gawn and as hero comes near she points gun !!!

ok so she is doing it on advice of her sunbe who adviced her to seduce kang chul ...why context i dont know

But man this is intresting .This is a type of drama i love and expect from HHJ and LJS ,This is tou Standard Hollywood style :wub:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that skiped my mind!! :lol: but I thought that she's puhing him to go out and leave the room!!! :lol: 

I can't agree more!! :wub: I'm dying for wedneday to come!! :w00t:

• Like 5

Han Hyo Joo Has Nothing But Praise For Co-Star Lee Jong Suk In “W”

Han Hyo Joo Has Nothing But Praise For Co-Star Lee Jong Suk In “W”

Actress Han Hyo Joo has complimented how great her co-star Lee Jong Suk is both as a person and an actor.

During the press conference for the new Wednesday-Thursday drama “W,” Han Hyo Joo praised him, saying, “The role that Lee Jong Suk plays in the drama is handsome, sexy, and has great manners.” She continued, “Lee Jong Suk is just like that. He’s a man who doesn’t lack anything.”

After hearing Han Hyo Joo praise him, Lee Jong Suk returned the compliments, saying, “Han Hyo Joo is bright, tall, and pretty. She also has a charming way of talking.”

The lovely atmosphere between the two raises the anticipation of their drama “W,” which will air on July 20 at 10 p.m. KST.

Watch the trailer below, and also check out the latest teaser stills here.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/18/han-hyo-joo-nothing-praise-co-star-lee-jong-suk-w/

• Like 6

4 hours ago, uknowahah said:

Cr: parkmanhyun 

Han Hyo Joo in fangirling mode!! :lol:

who is she whith? is he an actor?!!

4 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

[18.07.2016] W-Two Worlds Presscon

Cr: As Tagged

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'll never get enough of these two!! they are so adorable and Lee Jong Seok shyness and awkworness is killing me!! so sweet!!! :wub:

• Like 4