[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

W YouTuwithin an hour of eantat! hat'dndard time... I've beechcome a pr? o at time conversions thanks to kdramas.. but YouTube subs are usually bad.. myasiantv ones are pretty decent... dramafire ones are the best.. 

I'm so sure I'll end up watching each episode twice.. first without subs then with subs.. :D the joys and woes of being an international fan.. :(

@Rania Zeid.. for Sukie... I don't mind giving up sleep forever :D

Heyyyy actually You're not the only one  As me too i'm gonna watch each episode thrice "The official watching times :P " on one day maybe a day and a half ? I'm gonna watch it live first Without sub then with english sub then with arabic sub That's apart from the unofficial times when i'm gonna repeat The ep without sub until i get subs hahaha

Can't WAIT FOR THE PRESS CONF TOOOOOOO !

• Like 6

1 hour ago, uknowahah said:

@Rania Zeid @sakura2016 I see! Don't worry, I'll be back as soon as I watch it to join in the discussion! :) I wanna immerse myself in this drama and enjoy it to its fullest potential. I'm almost 120% sure that this series will be one of the greatest. 

glad to know that!!! I'm scared of what will hapen to me when the drama will start!! I'm totally obsessed with it even before it starts!! :w00t:

1 hour ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

don't worry guys I believe there's so many people who will do live recaps by the time this drama air...they are just silent lurking for now.... 

sigh! there's no teaser today...maybe tomorrow or on wed. .... getting excited for the presscon.... more OTP moments pls. 22 Lascivious cat emoji gifs

I believe so!!

I can't wait for new teaser!! and everything related to the drama!! :D

• Like 5

23 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Hey guys~~ i was browsing through DC and some fans were guessing that KC's night time is YJ's daytime and YJ's night time is KC's daytime cuz they noticed that he wore the same (?) suit when he jumped off the bridge (during the trailer) and when he stood in the middle of traffic (today's filming).. and it seems like it after you scrutinize it carefully. Hahah 

probably KC knew that getting himself into danger can lead him to YJ so he jumped into the river? Just a guess though.. ^_^

You mean this scenario:

d90a57b2gw1f5ppkxfhm3j20m83idqt5.jpg

Cr: As tagged

??? Hmm... sk_thumb.gif, it's getting more and more exciting! :w00t:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, irenetan said:

haha... Can't!!! You have to wait one more week. :P Be patient plz, we have all the goodies coming in sooooon!

ONE WEEK!!! it's short time but feels like a long time!! :( but yes I can't wait for all the goodies waiting for us!! :D 

• Like 4

@irenetan Yes!! Haha

According to them, YJ (in her purple scrubs) was shocked to see KC in her world cuz if you guys noticed, YJ's hospital logo in her world is blue (Myeongse Hospital) but in Hyo Joo's making video, the hospital she is in has a red logo (Hankuk Sungjin).. it is getting more exciting!!! :w00t:

7qPylwC.jpg

damYLM2.jpg

• Like 6

W - 2nd most anticipated drama 

1468211901476_99_20160711140305.jpg?type

MBC is the second work 'W- two worlds. " It acquired a total of 1153 tables and had a share of 25%. 'W- Two Worlds "is a suspense drama comedy actress Han Hyo-joo and focused breath work starring actor Lee Jong-seok with thick fan base in China. 'W- two worlds "is the first broadcast coming 20 days.

cr: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000627931

• Like 7