[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

23 hours ago, packmule3 said:

@wenchanteur

You (and "Memories of the Alhambra") convinced me to start all over again and watch this series. I believed I dropped this show sometime after the elevator scene, when he winked at her. When I came back from my long trip, I  already lost all interest in the show. 

Here's my "First Impressions" post: 

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/03/11/w-two-worlds-episode-1-first-impressions/

Somehow, it's fitting that I pick this up when I'm away on a trip again. It's okay if you tell me spoilers. I'll continue with Ep 2 when I get home. 

Hi Packmule3, nice to see you again!

I'll comment on your blog instead of here.
I hope you can have sufficient image quality if you are travelling. And above all a good sound quality, because W's background music are exceptional.
The same team composed these, as well as "Signal", "Save-Me" and "Memorys of alhambra".

I'm currently in writing pose after finishing episode 61, a very long 20 episodes rush written in less than three months!
I need a little rest before I finish. The desire and inspiration must be there!
So I watch dramas to recharge my batteries, and I'm on the back foot of Empress Ki, a drama that's in my Top 5 now.

I will avoid giving spoilers, useless to hope, Professor Park (mule3) :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

9 K-Dramas With Heartbreaking Couple Moments That Are Peak Angst

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Mar 22, 2019
by kaityv

While it’s always enticing to see the cute couple moments like the back hugs, the languid kisses, and nose bumps, sometimes we can’t help but be addicted to the drama. No matter how cute a K-drama is, there comes a point where angst needs to have its time to shine. These scenes, while gut-wrenching, can be some of the most powerful and poignant scenes to watch. Whether it be the slow, melancholic OST, the top-notch cinematography, or just the look of downright despair on the leads’ faces, some moments are so exceptional that you’re compelled to watch them as much as you do the fluffy scenes.

Here’s our list of dramas that are perfect to watch when you’re in need of some angst!

“W”

Anyone who has seen “W” knows that Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) and Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) never let us live. Packed with drama, suspense, and angst, this drama never shies away from ripping viewers’ hearts out. Kang Chul’s tragic backstory of being framed for his entire family’s murder and spending most of his life trying to figure who the killer is doesn’t leave much room for anything but angst, let alone romance. But to be fair, he is a comic book character.

However, once Yeon Joo gets sucked into the fictional world, they are drawn to each other. Their fluffy moments are fleeting, especially when Kang Chul realizes he must set everything back to how it was. If you look up the word heartbreak in the dictionary, there is sure to be a picture of Yeon Joo crying over the tablet as she resets the comic back to the beginning.

W1.jpg

W2.jpg

W3.jpg

W4.jpg

However, the angst doesn’t just end with this. Though Kang Chul does not remember her, Yeon Joo gets sucked in because he subconsciously pulls her back into the comic after she drops the ring he gave her. Of course, it rolls all the way back to him and she’s stuck standing there with all the memories suffocating her heart. If you’re addicted to angst, you’re gonna want to watch this drama pronto!

Catch the first episode of “W” below:

https://www.viki.com/videos/1105299v-w-episode-1

Full: https://www.soompi.com/article/1308376wpp/9-k-dramas-with-heartbreaking-couple-moments-that-are-peak-angst

• Like 4

• 3 months later...