[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

hello hello!! :grin:

gosh ...the waiting is really killing me!! hahahaha! i go anywhere and everywhere in the net that i can muster myself to go depending on my limited knowledge ... and still there isn't even a drop of new thing on 'W'! i am like grabbing my hair in frustration ... and May is just so far away!! sigh!

really loving all the pics here ... the fans of sukkie and hyo joo are really talented ...

rania : the waiting is killing me sis!! hahahaha! so sukkie is out of the country right now ... it would have been nice to see him attend hyo joo's movie premiere ... but who knows??!! he might just suddenly be there! hahahaha!

chyantrils25 : annyeong!! we are like burning both ends here, right??!! hahahaa! trying to get some more news on 'W' here ...

waiting in anticipation ....

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, leianji said:

gosh ...the waiting is really killing me!! hahahaha! i go anywhere and everywhere in the net that i can muster myself to go depending on my limited knowledge ... and still there isn't even a drop of new thing on 'W'! i am like grabbing my hair in frustration ... and May is just so far away!! sigh!

really loving all the pics here ... the fans of sukkie and hyo joo are really talented ...

rania : the waiting is killing me sis!! hahahaha! so sukkie is out of the country right now ... it would have been nice to see him attend hyo joo's movie premiere ... but who knows??!! he might just suddenly be there! hahahaha!

chyantrils25 : annyeong!! we are like burning both ends here, right??!! hahahaa! trying to get some more news on 'W' here ...

annyeong!hahaha!ikr!... i am as freaking excited as you are for W! and as both of us an avid fan of Hyo Joo so most likely tha't's going to be the case....doing same stuff to get some updates about W but unfortunately like you there wasn't any updates i found!:phew:

insanely waiting in anticipation!:D....

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, leianji said:

yeh he s been in china for 2 months now filming s C-drama, the chances that he ll attend the movie premiere are less now that it'll be held on the 11th not on the 16th as i first thought ..but as u said who knows :D

and still waiting for casting news to be released :phew:

• Like 3

hello!  :grin:

obviously there's still not much news on 'W'!!!!  argh! i am dying of frustration here ... a pic of the two together executing scenes from the drama must still remain ...a wish! hahahaha! gaaaahhhh! i'm losing hair from all the hair grabbing i'm doing!! :crazy:

chyantrils25 : yeah ... this is like insane right?? hahaha!!  the anticipation is just too much ... i will just have to rely on the fan made pics with both of them together!!  still ... really getting excited of hyo joo's film which i hope sukkie will be able to attend! *crosses fingers and hoping beyond hope of a real picture of both of them together!!*

rania : hello sis! oh oh oh! yep! i remember reading that he was going to do a chinese made drama!!  so it has not finished filming yet! well ... lets just pray that he can make it ...because i am really dying to see them together already!! hahahaha!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, leianji said:

obviously there's still not much news on 'W'!!!!  argh! i am dying of frustration here ... a pic of the two together executing scenes from the drama must still remain ...a wish! hahahaha! gaaaahhhh! i'm losing hair from all the hair grabbing i'm doing!! :crazy:

chyantrils25 : yeah ... this is like insane right?? hahaha!!  the anticipation is just too much ... i will just have to rely on the fan made pics with both of them together!!  still ... really getting excited of hyo joo's film which i hope sukkie will be able to attend! *crosses fingers and hoping beyond hope of a real picture of both of them together!!*

yeah right!:Dalthough May and start of W shooting is just around the corner i felt like i have to wait for ages!..it's just really insane and yeah!Fan made of Hyo Joo &Jong Suk is really amazing and are very creative!kudos to them!!!...i really appreciate their efforts:heart:

likewise i'm so excited to watch Hyo Joo's movie too i'll be watching it once it's out even without english sub hehe but i doubt that there'll be any pictures of them together even if Jong Suk able to to attend Hyo Joo's movie VIP premiere:phew: 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

“W” drama is among the hallyu contents that were sold to the world in the most expensive cost through MIPTV. and “ W” was presold to Philippine even b4 they started shooting

Article: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=021&aid=0002271508

Yay!!!i'm from Philippines and right after the news came out about the confirmation of the two leads fans of Hyo Joo and Jong Suk gone crazy and there are already people taking actions to get the rights to broadcast W!!!:w00t:...but i always watch Kdramas online as it is broadcast in full and i love to hear the actors/actress real voices and dramas original OST/background music:D cuz here they tend to change it into different songs:phew:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, leianji said:

rania : hello sis! oh oh oh! yep! i remember reading that he was going to do a chinese made drama!!  so it has not finished filming yet! well ... lets just pray that he can make it ...because i am really dying to see them together already!! hahahaha!

hopefully we will hear some news by the end of this week or by next week at max , they don't have much time left b4 filming they must start to reveal info  very soon 

@chyantrils25 I have an article of what HHJ said abt W i am trying to get trans ..she said good stuff ..why she chose to comeback with "W" and why they ll start filming early :)

• Like 5

Han Hyo Joo Makes a comeback to drama after 6 years

tumblr_inline_o596u4JIIg1sp3v51_540.png

HHJ  said that she s reaaally excited to do this drama, and she didn’t plan to do just movies

She chose “W “ cz the synopsis intrigued her
She is excited that she could join in the drama which has a very quick filming and acting schedule, different from movies cz they have plenty of time to think and prepare.

And she said she will take a first shooting for “W” soon enough so they can make a high quality of drama

Article: osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110389374

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

Han Hyo Joo Makes a comeback to drama after 6 years

HHJ  said that she s reaaally excited to do this drama, and she didn’t plan to do just movies

She chose “W “ cz the synopsis intrigued her
She is excited that she could join in the drama which has a very quick filming and acting schedule, different from movies cz they have plenty of time to think and prepare.

And she said she will take a first shooting for “W” soon enough so they can make a high quality of drama

Article: osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110389374

hehehe just as i thought!since Hyo Joo is very much fond of telling fairy tales so no wonder W synopsis intrigued her and couldn't resist to accept the offer!:D

Thanks a lot @Rania Zeid for the trans you're really amazing and reliable! thumbsupemo.gif~c200

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

hehehe just as i thought!since Hyo Joo is very much fond of telling fairy tales so no wonder W synopsis intrigued her and couldn't resist to accept the offer!:D

Thanks a lot @Rania Zeid for the trans you're really amazing and reliable! 

U R welcome well a friend of mine helped me with the trans i just sent her the article ahahahaha

till now we only hear good things abt the drama which makes me more nd more relieved 

tumblr_o58ttgq0Wv1sl7awmo4_r1_1280.jpg

[Fanedit] Leejongsuk & Hanhyojoo - W

Cr: DC

• Like 4

Hi guys!

1st time post in this thread hehehe.

can't wait for this drama to air ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I'm worried because the time slot is same w BSZ & KWB's drama, i don't care about rating but... media play hmmmm.

is W gonna be pre-production too?

• Like 6

New K-Drama 'W' To Have Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo As Main Leads [PICS]

Lee Jong Suk

(Photo : Starnews/AFP/Getty Images) Actor Lee Jong Suk attends a production announcement for new drama 'Doctor Stranger' in Seoul, Korea.

Actor Lee Jong Suk has chosen his comeback drama since "Pinocchio"!

Lee Jong Suk, who looked so in love with actress Park Shin Hye in the 2015 romantic K-drama "Pinocchio" that the two were rumored to date, has chosen to star in another romantic K-drama series.

In the upcoming MBC K-drama series "W," Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo will show ordinary thirtysomethings' love stories. "W" will begin filming in May, and premiere in July after actress Hwang Jung Eum's "Lucky Romance" ends.

Producer Jung Dae Yoon of the popular romantic comedy K-drama "She Was Pretty" will direct, and the "Nine" scriptwriter will write "W." 

Not much about "W" is known so far except that it is a romantic melodrama. But we are convinced that we will see Lee Jong Suk charm the female lead Han Hye Joo like he charmed actress Park Shin Hye on "Pinocchio." 

Are you excited about Lee Jong Suk's comeback drama "W"? Tell us in the comments below!

Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/83064/20160406/new-k-drama-w-to-have-lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joo-as-main-leads-pics.htm

• Like 8