[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I just started watching "W" and am so happy there is finally a drama story line that is "outside the box."  However, I'm so disappointed if it gets cancelled for the Olympics... Grrr....:angry:  MBC really made a bum move!

Anyways, I love how there are so many twists in the story line... I found episode 7 a little bit creepy at the end... SH's disappearing hand and the villain revealing his voice for the first time - more stuff I was not expecting.  However, I kind of understand why that creepy "thing" follows KC even though it's been 10 years since he killed his family.  If KC stops his revenge, that that creepy "thing" might disappear because it will be come an irrelevant part of KC's life (just like SH when her hand disappeared).  So, in order for that villain to stay alive, KC must stay interested in it.  Maybe that's why it upped its game by speaking to KC and threatening YJ.

Also, I know this has been mentioned before, but "W" is another way of saying "Double You".  So I am wondering if that creepy thing is a double of one of the other characters in this drama?  With so many episodes left to go, anything may be possible!

• Like 5

So, if HJ travels from webtoon to real world, the clothes she is wearing remain..

But if she travels from real world to W- clothes change automatically :P .. the jail break scene

Also, i think we are missing something...

1. When HJ told KC i love you for the first time and followed him to elevator where he asked her if she is single  - remember how the narrator HJ starts talking to US the audience...that she would come to know later that she has become heroine of the webtoon..

2. ep 7 again, the happiest day was my nt alone at cell... again she is talking to us..

I think there is more to this whole series arc... it is not limited to HJ real world and KC W world..

We are characters too.. but how and where.. I wonder..

E.g. if ending is.. all of this is drama being filmed.. but the leads actually fell in love..and some post drama interview where HJ is narrating the incidents to audience ..

maybe not the best example but i hope you understand what i am saying..

Why is she talking to us .. at all????

• Like 8

Haiizzzzz no bts, no ep 8! Everything NO! MBC why torture us like! Official suddenly so quiet today? Not their style...last week during this time, bts already out but today... :bawling: 

Oh ya...anyone kno if the DVD is out then where can we buy it? Coz I not in korea...I live in Malaysia... n din buy b4 the official DVD...

• Like 5

I want that BOOK!!! Where can I find that in English version?! :heart: :blush:

Anyways just watched episode 7, and man those kisses where scorching hot! 

Things we've confirmed so far:

1. All of us who speculated that OYJ was the 'real' creator of KC - Grats, we're right.
  2. The Catalyst for one of them to get in or out of the manga are strong emotions that are felt by the main two characters. 
  3. That some of the characters are getting affected on how the W world seem to go on. (best ex. would be Do Yoon, seeing the invisible hand of SoHee - She might've been like that because as we all think she's not the main heroine anymore, more over Kang chul does not need her/ no use of her at the moment, so will she cease to exist? )
  4. The Hooded Man? Who F is he? - If we/ I were to have an educated guess, I think the much closer and plausible truth will be- is that he is Kang Chul's alternate ego who the creator Oh Sung Moo created w/o him realizing it. Since we all know that he didn't have a specific person in mind to be the culprit it's much possible that this theory would be true, since both of them could cross over to the real world. Bet it'll only be revealed and stopped by OJY's character. 
  5. Oh Yeon Joo has loved Kang Chul's idea and character ever since. - Since she was a child, she was engrossed w/ a fictional 'perfect man'  but as she grows up she forgot about him, now that she gets dragged over and over to the W's world, her old feelings re-surfaced, thus making her current feelings for KC more stronger, to the point she became his 'new' maker/author. 
  6. Kang Chul will get there. - Even if he hasn't said his feelings about her, don't you think actions were stronger than words? He's proved it over and over again. And am still not adding up all the times he kissed her! lol. 

Overall, I think W will only soar higher, we're not even at the peak/climax of the story yet but the story and plot is this good already, can't helped but think it will only be better by the next few episode, I hope they won't let us down. Looking forward to watching episode 8 next week, since MBC decided their d*ck move! *Argh, sorry for the crude language, just a frustrated fan here*

• Like 13

Guest norakim

In the W World, YJ is like a Almighty Creator (God) that is all knowing and all powerful. It's like she came to this world hoping to fall in love with a human character.       

hhhhh watched with subs right now at 5am lol :w00t: and i want to say my fave parts were where they talk heavy real life stuff! First was when he tells if he was a toy that she says his life without thinking from his side of view. The second was when he was tying her hair talk about his feelings and mood gets heavy<3 the background sound is so pretty at these parts too just like a movie *-* it hurts but i love every second of it<333 

Hope we can get our ep8 next week :) i knew they werent going to release ep8 when i saw that kiss and swoony parts of the episode actually :D haha..

• Like 9

@nonski HI, I've been busy with real life (new semester in college has started and so start other routines and responsibilities as students). I also have classes on Wednesday, at the same time as W aired and when I arrived home it already 5/6 hours after the live stream.. I can't promise but I will try my best in Thursday's air time...

Now my thoughts for ep 7

Shout out to those who in the beginning episode has predicted that Yeonjoo was the one who made Kang Chul's character (tough she hasn't named it yet when she drew it) before it was shown on ep 5 on flashback. Before she met the flesh Kang Chul, she has fallen in love with him, because she was the one who made him as her ideal type (according to the conversation of teenager Yeonjoo with her friend). If I was here,I too would probably easy fall in love with Kang Chul even though he is only a manhwa/manga character. Now that he has come alive in front of your eyes, who wouldn't fall in love with him, especially when he smiles.. gaaahh :wub:

Spoiler

Lee-Jong-Suk-W.png

Can we changed the genre to full romantic comedy? haha I really love the scenes in ep 7. After the quite heavy scenes of ep 5 between Kang Chul and Sungmo, this episode is a healing (?) one? before we start with the suspense because of the technology version of dementor has been following Kang Chul every where he goes..

I think the debate about rules how to enter and exit Kang Chul's world isn't clear yet (or have we had the exact rule? I've lost counts of the pages of the discussion that I've missed, so I'm sorry if I repeated the same thing) One true theory is that Kang Chul's emotion is one of the biggest factor since Yeonjoo disappeared when she kissed him for the first time, when she revealed the truth that he is a manhwa character and when Yeonjoo confessed for the 3rd time that she love him. On ep 7, Yeonjoo said that she got dragged to his world because he kept thinking about her.

Spoiler

If I tried to organize it so far

ep 1 Kang Chul grabbed Yeonjoo through the tablet and she exit the world when Kang Chul was saved -> I think we can say that Kang Chul is the one who make Yeonjoo come and go. [Kang Chul (1)]

ep 2 Yeonjoo whether she conscious or not willingly entered the manhwa world because she wanted to save Kang Chul from her father attempt to kill him the poison and she exit because she surprised Kang Chul by kissing him -> both Yeonjoo and Kang Chul played part in here [Kang Chul (2) Yeonjoo (1)

ep 3 Yeonjoo entered the manhwa world again suddenly (here I don't know why she entered. I don't think Kang Chul was thinking about her nor Yeonjoo willingly wanted to go there. or maybe they did both? :huh:

ep 4 Yeonjoo exit the manhwa world after she revealed the truth to Kang Chul and in turn, Kang Chul entered Yeonjoo's world through the portal from tablet once again (last time, only his hands who come through but now, his whole body) I believed in here Kang Chul's emotion and will which made it happen. [Kang Chul (3) Yeonjoo (1)]

ep 5 Kang Chul still stayed in Yeonjoo's world even when he finally realized the truth abut him as manhwa character and the roller coaster emotion he has gone through after his confrontation with Sungmo. (so, is his emotion won't apply in Yeonjoo's world?)

ep 6 Kang Chul throw himself to Han River and his world come to stop and because he willed to kill himself, no one can change the sign 'the end'. In this episode Yeonjoo entered the Han River where Kang Chul at, but she could do nothing. (I think in here she faced/met him because she kept thinking about him (?)) And later on we saw the upgrade-Dementor/Death Eaters standing on the bridge. who was the one that made Yeonjoo entered the water? Yeonjoo or the dementor? :blink: [Kang Chul (3) Yeonjoo (2) Dementor (1)???]

ep 7 Yeonjoo entered the manhwa world again, after she drew Kang Chul herself. She also said that she was the one who save him. but how exactly she entered or how, it wasn't shown to us. (let's say Yeonjoo entered it willingly to save Kang Chul) She disappeared for a moment after she confessed her love to Kang Chul (here Kang Chul's emotion played the part) and she appeared again (Yeonjoo said that she come again because Kang Chul kept thinking about her) (another point to Kang Chul) [Kang Chul (4) Yeonjoo (3)]

Kang Chul: 4

Yeonjoo: 3

Dementor: 1

And how about Sohee's hand who suddenly disappeared and appeared again? Did she almost get erased because she isn't the main female character anymore in Kang Chul's world?

Overall, I'm quite satisfied with ep 7.. the kisses :wub: the sweet scenes in the penthouse :phew: :wub:

1 hour seems so short while watching W :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, evie7 said:

It's a shame people just can't just sit back and enjoy the romance without having to break it down. They could just look at the reason he's "studying" what are romantic things to do is because he does not have a clue what women find romantic (there are men out there that have no idea) and loves her enough to want to make her happy. It doesn't look to me that he is forcing the issue or just acting out of a sense of responsibility.  This  romantic love has to be a first for him. I believe he doesn't realize how deep his feelings are for her. 

@vieedha Love all of those screen shots. I would have chosen all of the above as far as those options for romance were given but, # 4 does sound the most intriguing 

CR VIEEDHA        

@Onur_dem Thank you for posting the posting the preview for us after every episode :wub:

tumblr_mu04f60tdK1soqgbqo1_500.gif    Exactly... Let's just enjoy the ride guys! victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625 

• Like 12

OH!! Rewatching and when that faceless murderer talking to KC in second scene where he was sitting on bed patting YJs hair! :o subs must be right right?

Then he was asking 'how did you go back?' to KC that means he was still in real world that time and cant figure it out how to go back in manhwa world then?? He might see what were OTP doing from manhwa online and call them to tell him these things?  you get a new family urself etr omooo ;A; *try to not count how many times i can rewatch*

edit: LOL im as slow as KC in that matter :D;;; KC just realise this in preview too and his voice sounds really soft and worried awww *-*

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Basick and Inkii to sing for "W" OST part 3 "환상 속의 그대" <"You, in the Fantasy">

The OST to be released today (11 August 2016)

source: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000898475

I can't wait... I'm so excited bye2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862494 I love the song the first time I heard it on the preview. wew-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862524

Even though we won't have episode 8, at least they'll give us the song. wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

• Like 6

Now I'm curious about this...

NHgh1GT.jpg

TWKzYzc.jpg

So it is written there "W Project" and the second image written "Writer: Kang Chul"

What does he write? Another lets-catch-the-culprit project? Heh. There are so much possibilities where the show is heading to judging from the preview and the last episode. But I do wonder what makes Sohee very sad about that Chul needs to hug her in front of Yeonjoo? :( I expect that we will get the flashback of Chul and Sohee when they go to the same high school in the next episode...

• Like 16

[Spoilers] Uncontrollably Fond + W

201608102252773634_57ab343c135fe_99_20160810230406.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-10%2Bat%2B3.15.12%2BPM.png

Osen - Naver: 'W' Han Hyo Joo is the unidentified killer's new target... Lee Jong Suk 'shock' 

1. [+8,179, -68] "It's that woman's turn this time".... Goosebumps;;;;;Who exactly is the killer?

2. [+5,540, -66] "It's only over when we fight to the end"...

3. [+5,252, -76] So who is this killer? ㅠㅠMajor goosebumps

4. [+4,603, -115] The chief director is suspicious. He keeps asking so many things

5. [+3,797, -79] They trolled us with the ring ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+1,380, -30] The corpse that was recovered from the Han River was wearing a ring... That's a big hint for the last episode

7. [+1,268, -17] This episode was  cheesy but Lee Jong Suk was too awesome, I wish I was Han Hyo Joo for a moment ㅜㅜ He looked amazing in every outfit

8. [+1,062, -18] What a sweet episode but the ending is scary

9. [+932, -13] Based off the preview, the webtoon's main character changed from Yeon Joo to So Hee and Kang Chul has to pretend that he likes So Hee ㄷㄷ

201608102141500310_2.jpg

Newsen- Nate: 'W' Lee Jong Suk♥ Han Hyo Joo, start of sweet romance + marriage 

1. [+406, -14] Oh Yeon Joo's finger is bleeding in the webtoon... Even her soul has entered the webtoon too

2. [+402, -18] The killer's voice is super creepy ㅜㅜ I cannot predict what's going to happen ㅜ

3. [+338, -11] Every time I see the ring that Kang Chul gave to Oh Yeon Joo.. What if it's the same ring that the corpse was wearing?

4. [+29, 0] I watched with a motherly smile the entire time but it went from romcom to horror when he answered the phoneㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so curious of what will happen next ㅠㅠㅠㅠ In the preview, Kang Chul said something like "in a scene where I wake up from a dream" ㅜㅠ What if the whole thing is a dream? ㅜㅠ No, that would be sad ㅠㅠㅜㅜ

5. [+22, 0] It's interesting to note that most of Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk's narrations are in past tense. I'm wondering why that is

6. [+21, 0] There is a kiss scene in every episode. I love it

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/08/spoilers-uncontrollably-fond-w.html

• Like 19