[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

1 hour ago, sebnem said:

@snowglobe147 ahhh you are so fast *.* thank you so so much! know i understand what they were saying i love it even more<333

can i request the part where KC wears checkered suit and tell 1 2 3 4 to his guard and make that funny/sexy face :D ?? or the guard telling YJ what KC told him?

KC in a checked suit scene:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1038954

YJ: What about president/Ceo-nim? (I'll just go with CEO-nim from now on just to keep it simple).

DY: He's busy. Have a seat.

DY: He's given me a message to tell you instead.

YJ: A message?

DY: You just need to give the law-related info to this lawyer, separately, and CEO-nim told me to relay this to you precisely.

KC: Apparently the types of sweet romance women love, isn't just one kind or two, I've found out.

DY: What?

KC: (I couldn't catch what he said here.)

KC: Number 1, an extravagant party with a Cinderella concept.

YJ: What?

KC: Number 2, a romantic trip to the countryside with just the two of us.

YJ: (*wrinkles her brow and leans her ear closer*)

KC: Number 3, an unsophisticated romance in our daily lives.

YJ: (*eyebrows go up and eyes roll up in thought as well*)

Me: I love Yeonjoo's reactions.

DY: What the heck is this?

KC: Ah. Should I add one more?

KC: Number 4, a provocative and exceptional sexy concept.

YJ: Ha? 

Me: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

DY: But CEO-nim said to tell you that number 3 is... his style... erm.

DY: You should choose one. Which one you like best.

YJ: Choose what? What is this?

DY: You said to pay off the debt of saving his life with a sweet romance...

YJ: Ah, n-no, that's just what I said, it doesn't mean that he can just say one, two, three, four like... What, did I say yesterday to do a romance like a business deal?

DY: That's just CEO-nim's style.

DY: It's better for us to prepare if you choose one.

YJ: Wait, so really, you want me to choose sincerely?

DY: Yes.

YJ: .... What did you say number 4 was?

DY: A provocative and exceptional sexy-

YJ: N-n-n-n-no, not that, not that one. Number 1?

DY: Yes. An extravagant party with a Cinderella-

YJ: Wait no. Number 3?

DY: Then do an unsophisticated romance in your daily lives.

YJ: No, wait a moment. Oh... The extravagant party is alluring too...

DY: Then we'll settle for number one-

YJ: Hey wait. You're really impatient.

YJ: (*shuts her eyes*) Number 3? (*holds up four fingers*)

DY: That's number 4.

YJ: (*gasps*) (*jerks one finger down*) Number 3.

DY: Number 3. Okay. Then I'll report that to CEO-nim.

YJ: Ah, wait a second. I'm stuck imprisoned here, so why are you asking me these things-

DY: You'll be released soon.

YJ: How?

DY: About that, this lawyer will give you the details.

End.

36 minutes ago, hallyus said:

Dear @snowglobe147 thank you for your translation! I'm currently re-watching the raw after the laggy stream lol and I noticed the scene where KC is tying YJ's hair in the bathroom. I catch some phrase like "as I don't know whether I can see you again" and "don't try to confess or anything again or you'll disappear" am I correct? Looks like KC is saying something about him living in manhwa world which makes YJ quite surprised and sad with the fact what KC has told to her, making the atmosphere quite gloomy. Could you please translate that part? Thank you!

29 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Yes the whole bathroom/bed scene pleaseeee and thank you thank you thank you sooo much :D we'rre so lucky to have youuuu @snowglobe147

I can do it if you have a link. Or if you can post a url of the raw and tell me what time it is at.

• Like 19

48 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@nonski  re: ending and the intensity to come.
to be honest. i am secretly worrying about that too. sometimes script writers intentionally withhold some skinship, esp those epic kissing and skinship scenes, til almost the third Quarter of the drama, so that show can churn and grind out our greed and thrist for MORE and More... and lock us into the show and bind us there, not to wander to other dramas aired same timing. am going to mention the few Fav of all times, like My Love from the Star, Healer, and Descendent of the Son, which has actually kissing scenes very early into the show, not withholding the fondness of both, having both really recognised their feelings about each other in their heart, and start the kissing quite early into the show. WOW. it makes fans wanted more, more intensed kisses or " you know what" .... what if show can't deliver that intensity, and fans started not able to be satisfied,. by ep 10 or 12, we will be asking 'what more intense can they get", what else do we ask from them... then writers really has to watch what fans wants, else the rating wil speed downhill, and before long, fans will wander else where. 

sorry to cut your post short chingu @maryofbethany am afraid of the show's pacing but i will just enjoy the journey together with YJ and KC

32 minutes ago, maplekist said:

Hello chingus... Havent been on threads for quite a while and im missing it!!! But then i have to go and swoon with all of you....

goodness me!!! That is onehot swoon-worthy, inside-melting, heart warming kiss!!! With a seeeter follow up of the hand cuff kiss!!! Cant get better kyaaaa!!!!!! I need high flow oxygen to breath!! 

And that room to bed scene is just so good... A good mixture of awkwardness, funny moments and sweet moments!!! I love it! The reactions on their faces are so spot on.... I love the snuggle inbed and the look when kc seemed to plant a soft kiss on yj's hair awww!! Oh my heart!!!! 

Yj must really be in a cloud nine floating in a dream of this person she loves in her dad's manhwa!!! Its really a dream come true!!!

line me up to thise waiting for the next scenes shown in the picture book!!! Writernim please just keep it a but slow for our heart and not give us a overfilled happiness before making us cry!!!! No!!!! 

But i need the subs now pali pali!!! Got too curious on this mystery hooded man.... Its not yj's dad... So who is this??? Is this like the inner fear of kc that materialized???? Argh!!! We are almost halfway and yet too many questions!!!!

@nonski unnie thanks for the roll call though i wasnt able to settle my seat earlier as my links gave up!!!!

glad you made it dongsaeng @maplekist this thread surely needs more of the PAC members and i always love reading your thoughts.  haven't watched it live myself... still sick but  was able to be updated here. this show just gets better and better each episode.

regarding the hooded killer, i initially thought it was SM because of the call and the voice during the appearing text.  but then it would not add up, why thus this hooded killer now wants to kill HJ? if it's SM we know that he wouldn't do that YJ.  

31 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Lee Jong Suk Shows How Excited He Is for ‘W’ to Air with Han Hyo Joo

Ben Cho, Aug. 10, 2016, 9:01 a.m.

@Rania Zeid with those kisses, now we know what sukkie was so excited about.

• Like 9

Also in regards on the preview.
I could accept it if KC tries to pull a noble act 'cause of him being a manhwa character.  YJ is a real person with a whole bright future  awaiting her while he is a manhwa character who doesn't know for how long he is able to exist.
But sending YJ away because of the invisible threat from an elusive killer is another matter altogether. As I've said before this is so not original.

And where is our brave and smart KC anyway? Where is the fighter who denied all the posible laws of existence to find the truth behind his life? Becoming a scaredy cat and sendinng YJ away is not the option. He can't fool the story (YJ is a main character now) nor the elisive killer who is so closely connected to KC he can almost read him. 

Better have her close and be able to protect instead of worrying for her from afar. Also funny how the hooded man never went for SH in all of these years. She was never a main lead to begin with.

I must say I half want for YJ to be shot (not fatally ofc) and send back to W so KC would pull his act together. 

• Like 12

I am posting then going back to sleep. Palpitations and all. Didn't it wait for it to be fully subbed. At times like tbis, in the middle of the night totally love living in near the KST timezone. But it also means you need to understand without subs.

Gosh. This KC is killing me. After he blasted her in jail. To then turn around and offer her the 4 options. I repeated it several times. As shocked as her. Then I started laughing so much. If her #3 options gave me such flutterings, how would the  NC19 one be? Thinking of all the Korean movies I've seen. 

But geez, the geek in me was jumping in my seat when the words from the nameless killer appeared. It is so cool. The writer is so cool. KC as a romance lead is killing me. This drama is so good. Now I will have to rewatch it again. And totally not die waiting till... when does the pre-emption stop? It is seriously bad to show ep 7 and then not 8. As a fan- even I would sacrifice getting episode 7 if it imeant holding it to be screened with episode 8. Because it just messes up the ratings.  And when the crew worked so hard to deliver a good episode, I would rather they get the ratings. Because their pay, reputation and esteem is tied to it. Where else we the international fans just watch it.

But isn't this drama delicious?

Thank god, and I mean it sincerely that I have Korean lessons to catch up on. That's a real distraction. I've never been one to sneak and watch it during work. I only do it during my breaks. 

* wandering off now thinking Kang Cheol just spoilt the market for being a romantic lead in any Kdrama now. *

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, juju84 said:

Also in regards on the preview.
I could accept it if KC tries to pull a noble act 'cause of him being a manhwa character.  YJ is a real person with a whole bright future  awaiting her while he is a manhwa character who doesn't know for how long he is able to exist.
But sending YJ away because of the invisible threat from an elusive killer is another matter altogether. As I've said before this is so not original.

And where is our brave and smart KC anyway? Where is the fighter who denied all the posible laws of existence to find the truth behind his life? Becoming a scaredy cat and sendinng YJ away is not the option. He can't fool the story (YJ is a main character now) nor the elisive killer who is so closely connected to KC he can almost read him. 

Better have her close and be able to protect instead of worrying for her from afar. Also funny how the hooded man never went for SH in all of these years. She was never a main lead to begin with.

I must say I half want for YJ to be shot (not fatally ofc) and send back to W so KC would pull his act together. 

I agree. Could we assume he knows YJ has become the heroine instead of SH though? Did he read the newer episodes of the manhwa where YJ pinpoints the exact moment she became the heroine? I ask because it might be true that the only way to protect YJ would indeed be to make them have never met, and have never become "family."

Damn, how are they going to get out of this pickle though?

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

Hum...that's a possibility. However, I think it will go like this:

1. Date scenes, ending with OYJ cutting her finger

2. OYJ disappears and comes back

3. KC is worried by both SH's situation and OYJ lack of invincibility. He tells her to forget him and sends her back to the real world.

4. Masked Man comes after OYJ in the real world possible end of episode here - this would make a good cliff hanger and I could see the rest taking an entire episode.

5. Either OYJ goes back to webtoon and tells KC what happened, or KC some how realizes that OYJ is in danger and "calls" her back. He realizes that only he can protect her from the Masked Man, and the only way to do so is to "find" him (prove who he is and that he's the killer of KC family)

6. OYJ and KC start working together on the mystery - possibilities include OYJ asking dad for clues as to who it might be, and/or trying to draw in info on the killer. Also maybe some sleuthing in webtoon world as well. 

7. Guesses for next conflict(s) - finding the killer/killer attacking, SH's interference, dad comes back from vacation, prosecutor cause trouble for OYJ to make trouble for KC

Yeah...got chinese sub for Ep 8 preview...I have trans it...

YJ: i will not die at here.

KC: (typing on computer screen n say smthg) in this world there is rule that nothing will not change.

KC: it is normal to not bleeding, but now it proving that u will get kill by a bullet.

(YJ disappear)

YJ: the killer know me

KC: you mean the kill now appearing at real world?

KC:let make a promise. If you dissappear from here again, then please draw me a picture which I awake from dream. Oh Yeon Joo-shi, please forget me now. Let back to the moment where we did not meet each other and everything will be solved.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

BTW Guys i lost 40K of my points i had more than 100k nd now back to 66 k points .. anybody else is losing points for no reason?? 

@i.am.bugz.funny told me abt it  nd she also lost like 10 k points

Yeah, this happened to a bunch of us - I lost 40% of my points as well, but in my case that was only 700 points ^^;;

6-7 of us from different threads asked about it in the support/question thread. When I commented, I mentioned other people I knew had lost points, like @nonski and  @ilwoo_aein. Anyways, a mod said it was caused by an update that got pushed through w/out soompi's ok...they said that it should be fixed in a few days *crosses figures* 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

YJ: What about president/Ceo-nim? (I'll just go with CEO-nim from now on just to keep it simple).

DY: You just need to give the law-related info to this lawyer, separately, and CEO-nim told me to relay this to you precisely.

KC: Apparently the types of sweet romance women love, isn't just one kind or two, I've found out.

YJ: Ah, n-no, that's just what I said, it doesn't mean that he can just say one, two, three, four like... What, did I say yesterday to do a romance like a business deal?

YJ: Ah, wait a second. I'm stuck imprisoned here, so why are you asking me these things-

End.

I can do it if you have a link. Or if you can post a url of the raw and tell me what time it is at.

Hi, is it ok to post raw link from unofficial site though? The scene should be around 46:10 ~ 47:00

• Like 7

1 hour ago, snowglobe147 said:

End.

Chingu-ya, thank you so much for your little translations! it helps a lot to tied us over while we wait for the subs come out.

LOL, I was laughing so hard during this scene. 

Ahh, choosing 3 while deep down she is so into 4!:joy: 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

BTW Guys i lost 40K of my points i had more than 100k nd now back to 66 k points .. anybody else is losing points for no reason?? 

@i.am.bugz.funny told me abt it  nd she also lost like 10 k points

Same problem chingu!:bawling:I don't know why it's happening! I've lost my previous status as well. And it was hard won. I'm very upset.

• Like 2

On 7/31/2016 at 8:51 PM, Harukogirl said:

Okay, so a few days ago I promised to share some thoughts/ theories...here's some of what I've been thinking...

Did you all watch Queen In Hyun's Man by the same writer? The theme of that drama - Same sky, different times - is shown in the posters and in my favorite OST track:

[edited out a bunch. Full post on page 340]

Now, here's where it all gets more interesting to me - 

In Queen In Hyun's Man, the original method of travel is created by a third character - the Ginseng friend. It was her love for KBD that acted like a protective talisman and allowed him to travel through time when his life was in danger. BUT it was his love for CHJ that kept drawing him back.

In W: Two Worlds, as best we can tell so far, it is quite likely that YJ's father is the "creator" of the method of travel - we just don't know how yet. It's - as best we can tell - largely through the monitor. But KC and YJ's emotions are absolutely what is pulling them together.

In Queen In Hyun's Man, there are rules to travel - go forward when you're in mortal danger, go back when you read the incantation.

In W: Two Worlds, there are rules to the travel as well - going inside the rules are less clear to us yet (but we know there is a rule, the drama makes that clear), and coming out there has to be a "to be continued" -It looks like KC is pulling her into his world at this point.

In Queen In Hyun's Man, when KBD re-writes time he "erases" the future where he meets CHJ. BUT in doing so he creates a paradox - in order to have erased that future, he HAD to have traveled to that future. In the drama, it's clear that the way the paradox works out both futures are simultaneously true. The future where KBD meets CHJ both happened and did not happen. At first, only KBD remembers it - as he lives in the past, his memories were not affect by changes in the future time-line. But, because of CHJ strong emotions for KBD, when she meets him again it triggers those memories and she starts to experience the memories of the erased timeline. - This seams to be where we're at now in the drama!!!!

In W: Two Worlds, starting from the bridge incident, KC has started changing his "timeline" by re-writing the actions with his newly discovered free-will. This creates a paradox as well - in order for that defining moment to happen - for him to reject suicide so strongly that he developed a free will, it had to have happened. He had to have jumped. What he did was create an alternate version of his story, and both versions happened - and so he both jumped into the river and did not jump into the river. The memories of the alternate version were buried, but being next to an W-1 person - YJ - has triggered those buried memories and KC has started experiencing memories of the alternate versions of W-2. 

In Queen In Hyun's Man, at some point the talisman breaks permanently, KBD is stuck in the past - seemingly forever. CHJ has completely forgotten him, because her memories of the alternate timeline have been erased by his actions in the past again, and he isn't there to trigger those memories this time. BUT you can't completely forget a love that strong...even if it hasn't "happened" in the version of the future you're living in. Without spoiling everything - the ultimate message of the drama was that love can be stronger than time, than the rules of mystical time-travel, and stronger than fate itself. 

In W: Two Worlds, at some point the World-traveling device will probably fail completely. And the rules of their worlds will keep them apart. One or both of them may not remember what has happened - probably KC. So, will love be stronger than W-2's creater, stronger than the pull of the "story, " stronger than the rules of inter-dimensional travel....and even stronger than reality itself?

I predict that their love will be stronger than the rules of their realities.  

16 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

KC: (typing on computer screen n say smthg) in this world there is rule that nothing will not change.

KC: it is normal to not bleeding, but now it proving that u will get kill by a bullet.

(YJ disappear)

KC:let make a promise. If you dissappear from here again, then please draw me a picture which I awake from dream. Oh Yeon Joo-shi, please forget me now. Let back to the moment where we did not meet each other and everything will be solved.

OMG, that means my original original prediction is probably true!!!! OYJ will make it all a dream, making their love something that happened in an "alternate" reality - but for that to be true, it had to have happened, creating a paradox by which both realities are true! KC will, as I predicted, lose his memories of OYJ, and then they will have to be triggered (somehow)....

Because we're in the middle of the show, it's likely that he will remember (around episode 12/13?) and they will be together again briefly before the ultimate breakdown of the bridge between worlds...

KKKYYAAAAAAA!!!! I'm so excited for the upcoming episodes....

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

End.

Just reading it and I laughed soo loud.

It´s better for us to prepare --- I know they mean the big Party but hey - they all need to prepare -

And I sooo loved it when she "accidently" shows 4 Fingers - haha - the secret Wish she can´t speak out loud!!!

Actually I would ask if I could take 3 with Extra 4.

I soooo love the Writer. She never let me down

THANX A LOT FOR THE TRANSLATION :heart:.

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

(YJ disappear)

wait onion headwait onion headwait onion head

Don´t do that to us.... I knew something like this will follow ... but right after those sweet loveCouple Scenes.... please let them be happy first.... and of yourse in the End again!

• Like 9

@pinocchioAsh You mean this?

Ending scene, Now it's her turn:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1039032

(*KC gets a phone call*)

Phone: Contact number unable to be displayed.

(*KC goes to get his gun*)

(*KC answers his phone*)

KC: Hello?

Super scary man's voice that almost made me pee my pants: I said where are you?

Scary man: How did you return?

Scary man: Who told you you could die?

Scary man: You don't know how long I waited.

KC: Who are you?

Scary man: Who am I? You don't know me?

Scary man: I killed your family.

Scary man: Ten years ago, at your house.

(*KC has a flashback*)

KC: There isn't anyone?

SM: There isn't a culprit.

SM: He was just a creation.

SM: A creation made to make the main character stronger.

(*Back in the present*)

KC: You. I asked who you are.

Scary man: I told you, I killed your parents and siblings, all of them.

Scary man: With only four shots... I gave them all a blow in the forehead.

Scary man: I'm a sharp-shooter.

Scary man: Like you.

Scary man: That's why you need to find me.

Scary man: Why did you die instead of looking for me?

Scary man: You can't die yet.

Scary man: The end... it's only the end when you and I both see our ends...

Scary man: It seems you've found a new family.

Scary man: Now it's her turn.

(*KC looks down at YJ*)

Scary man: I'll make a gun-hole in her forehead.

Scary man: Just wait.

KC: H-hello, 

(*scary man's letters disappear*)

(*KC flashes back to a picture of the hooded man*)

Caption next to hooded man: The man in question. The murderer who killed Kang Chul's family.

(*Back to the present*)

(*Flashback to SM's creepy smile*)

Me: I'm gonna have nightmares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End.

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

OMG, that means my original original prediction is probably true!!!! OYJ will make it all a dream, making their love something that happened in an "alternate" reality - but for that to be true, it had to have happened, creating a paradox by which both realities are true! KC will, as I predicted, lose his memories of OYJ, and then they will have to be triggered (somehow)....

Because we're in the middle of the show, it's likely that he will remember (around episode 12/13?) and they will be together again briefly before the ultimate breakdown of the bridge between worlds...

KKKYYAAAAAAA!!!! I'm so excited for the upcoming episodes....

This made the most sense out of all the theories. 

I expect her to do the same. It's her style of writing... though I wonder how she'll tie up all the lose ends... 

Love this writer for her tight scriptwriting.. 

5 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

@pinocchioAsh You mean this?

Ending scene, Now it's her turn:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1039032

(*KC gets a phone call*)

Phone: Contact number unable to be displayed.

(*KC goes to get his gun*)

(*KC answers his phone*)

KC: Hello?

Super scary man's voice that almost made me pee my pants: I said where are you?

Scary man: How did you return?

Scary man: Who told you you could die?

Scary man: You don't know how long I waited.

KC: Who are you?

Scary man: Who am I? You don't know me?

Scary man: I killed your family.

Scary man: Ten years ago, at your house.

(*KC has a flashback*)

KC: There isn't anyone?

SM: There isn't a culprit.

SM: He was just a creation.

SM: A creation made to make the main character stronger.

(*Back in the present*)

KC: You. I asked who you are.

Scary man: I told you, I killed your parents and siblings, all of them.

Scary man: With only four shots... I gave them all a blow in the forehead.

Scary man: I'm a sharp-shooter.

Scary man: Like you.

Scary man: That's why you need to find me.

Scary man: Why did you die instead of looking for me?

Scary man: You can't die yet.

Scary man: The end... it's only the end when you and I both see our ends...

Scary man: It seems you've found a new family.

Scary man: Now it's her turn.

(*KC looks down at YJ*)

Scary man: I'll make a gun-hole in her forehead.

Scary man: Just wait.

KC: H-hello, 

(*scary man's letters disappear*)

(*KC flashes back to a picture of the hooded man*)

Caption next to hooded man: The man in question. The murderer who killed Kang Chul's family.

(*Back to the present*)

(*Flashback to SM's creepy smile*)

Me: I'm gonna have nightmares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End.

Oh my gosh!!!

Love you for this!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! :)

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

I agree. Could we assume he knows YJ has become the heroine instead of SH though? Did he read the newer episodes of the manhwa where YJ pinpoints the exacts moment she became the heroine? I ask because it might be true that the only way to protect YJ would indeed be to make them have never met, and have never become "family."

Damn, how are they going to get out of this pickle though?

KC is a smart man. I'm sure he already figured it out. And having them never met is not an option now. He can't re-write the story to that point (or can he?) and change future. it's already in prints.  So denying his feelings and sending YJ away as well as playing couple with SH (if that's what it's gonna be, though i hope I'm wrong) is not gonna help. The story goes according to his wishes which roots from his heart's desires. He loves her. So unless he can erase their memories this questionable way of protecting is not gonna work. Apparently the hooded man can canculate the one closest to KC, the way that would hurt him the most. And that's YJ not SH. That's why the killer hunts her down even in reality.
Yeah, I'm also curious as to how they will proceed but hope it won't make us go through the noble act for too long. KC is the best when he is single-mindedly fighting back for what he wants.:)

Let's hope YJ's stubborness won't let KC to have his way.

• Like 9