[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Look what I found.. so, this is what the book they're reading is all about. 

http://pulptastic.com/korean-artist-beautifully-illustrates-real-love/

Korean Artist Beautifully Illustrates What Real Love Looks Like

We’re all so used to the grandiose tales of love in the movies — running through a crowded airport, sending love letters every single day for ten years, leaving one’s entire life behind — that anything less than trial by combat just seems lazy.

But Korean artist “Puuung” is intent on changing that narrative. “Love is something that everybody can relate to. And Love comes in ways that we can easily overlook in our daily lives. So, I try to find the meaning of love in our daily lives and make it into artwork,” she writes.

With her beautifully-drawn illustrations, Puuung reminds us that when it comes to love, it’s the little things that matter.

• Like 19

54 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Of course I remember you @alekaonu noona!

71.gif

Get better @nonski noona!

Someone wants MORE than KISSES!

- SIGN -

( Cliffhanger Bed Session )

- Caught-in-the-Act -

( epic reactions )

dongsaeng @jeonghyang thanks for this awesome gifs

mGXoSnX.gif

thank you so much @Rania Zeid for posting these awesome pics

i love this one, the coloring, i love it

tumblr_obp89cdCil1sl7awmo6_r1_1280.jpg

• Like 21

WOW!:w00t:

before ep7 start : 462 & now : 476 . moving so fast tonite. u guys totally jjang!:rolleyes: haha

time for me read what i missed then..;)

too much unexpected scenes..dat just bring more confusion...and with the preview for next ep..aiiguuuu :o

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, tucituci said:
20 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

@parisonheaven beat me to the preview. My computer was glitching like crazy. Still kinda is.

I guess I'll just translate some scenes then.

Kiss scene #1:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1038920

Me: I love how I have to kiss scene #1, kiss scene #2 for this episode, ㅋㅋㅋ.

(*KC and YJ see each other, and stare*)

YJ: You were bragging like you would never be swayed, and you end up getting shaken at those words?

YJ: And don't yell at me, it's not like I come here because I want to. I get dragged here, because you keep on thinking of me. In the water, and now. Am I not right?

KC: You're right.

KC: It's because I was scared.

YJ: What were you scared of?

KC: Scared of never being able to see you again

YJ: I did something stupid/worthless. 

KC: Do you realize now? What you did wrong?

YJ: Yes. It turned out well (*sarcasm*). If I was going to receive so much resentment, what was the point? Who cares if he floated around in the water for the rest of his life, I should have just ignored him. Why had I been worried all by myself... all by myself (*HHJ's crying acting is so convincing that I can barely make out what she says*).

KC: Yeah. Why did you do it? You could've just worked well at the hospital, dated, lived a good life, why would you do something as stupid as this?

KC: For a comic as lousy as this, you had stupid lingering attachments to it, and-

YJ: Because I love you!

YJ: I know it doesn't make any sense, but I actually fell in love with you.

(*YJ disappears*)

(*Aha! She surprised him!*)

OMG THAT WAS SO SWEETTTTT GAAAHHHHH YOURE A HUMAN WITH PRETTY HEART AND SOUL MAY GOD BLESS YOUR

@tucituci yaaa so sweet. N so heart warming

Waaa thankyou for translating those scenes @snowglobe147 you r awesome, eternally grateful. Im so moved by their words. N have highlighted the parts of your translation in bold cause i need to reread and reread it again

• Like 9

So my discovery of the day is:

i noticed today for the first time that in addition to the black beauty mark under his right eye,

He also has the spot right on his upper lip ( to the left).. and its on the lips..

Either LJK adn HYJ enjoy kissing each other toooo much... or LJK is actually a playboy who does knows his charms very well and definitely enjoys kissing.. :D 

• Like 12

the corpse YJ saw at the police is not KC; some people say it's him bc of the ring he wears NOW

but the moment YJ saw the corpe, his body is still stuck in the water of Han river;

like she said to SB " when KC jumps and drowns in the water, time is stopped; the webtoon is stopped

W world too ......

and , in ep 7, they don't return in to the past but.... the story continues... so why KC is so sad bc everything around him is .... fake 

So Hee, DY; his penthouse ...... all are not real.... you see he looks around with sad feelings.

So now he wears a ring but he is not the corpse in the real world.

but, I don't knos who , in the real world, can be the one who " draws" the webtoon  ???? maybe So Boong ?????? 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

thanks, @evelynray i forsaken KD for a while, nice to see u here. yes, very nice to see u here. had not read any recap thus far. Ok, going to back read yours.
(can tell that "hello monster' characters Lee Hyun, Ji-An, and Lee Min imprint that deeply into you. haha. your contact pics tells alot. its worth-it. hope W's Chul-Joo couple imprint into some of us like that way too. Healer, Descendent of the Son, Reply 88, all have that qualities. think W2W is in the same league already.)

Nice to see you here too, @maryofbethany! Hehe, IRY definitely has imprinted that deeply into me >< I am sure W will too, since im liking it a lot now!

• Like 6

I'm in this mode right now Q50k5Ml.gif

I try not to read update from this forum, not open any social media, spend my time doing something productive to distract my thoughts and desire to take a peek about tonight episode so i can enjoy watching the latest episode later without seeing spoiler cos last week i feel my excitement a little bit tone down watching "W" episode 5-6 after seeing many gif and read spoiler from sns and this forum. So i try to contain myself before the latest episode get uploaded to where i usualy download it.

BUT i accidentally got DM from my friend and got picture of uri honey couple kissing(you know the one KC wearing that damn sexy gorgeous blue suit 4lbCdsy.gif)

I ALMOST GOT HEART ATTACK, i quickly throw away my phone and right now i just refresh this forum from the last page i'm in 461 and got to see it reach 476 page already.

I need oxygen, i need...

My hands is really itchy right now to open those pages or open my sns but i try not to and its RREEEEEEAAAAALLLLY HARRRD!!!!  Ottoke...ottoke...ottoke... What this drama have made me become

No reaction gifs

Edited by lupita311
off topic
  • Like 17