[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Gosh still can't function properly! all I could think right now is WWWWWWWWWWWWW! :crazy: And I've watched the kissing scene many times already but it still gives me the same mind blowing feeling that I felt earlier!!

On the lighter note that one particular scene when YJ saw KC's boxers I was like "GIRL PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DO IT YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE CAUGHT RED HANDED" and then she picked it up and I was like I'm sooo done with this crazy awesome girl Oh Yeon Joo! hahahahahaha!!!

• Like 19

36 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

Black Hoodie needs an identity. Without one, it is all-powerful and can do anything and go anywhere because it is really like a ghost in the machine, a manifestation of Seung Moo's intent. SM needs to return and give this character an identity because it will make Black Hoodie real and also give Black Hoodie the same limitations everyone else has - motives, personality, fears, flaws, etc.

Such a good episode! Also, better to leave us on the hook with ep 7, if we are doomed to have no new eps for a week and a half. 

If YJ created the real Story - for me it would fit that she created the Black Man too.

• Like 15

for you who want to regist in MBC but your automatic translate page not working 

Spoiler

1. open mbc main page Screenshot_8.jpg

2. nextScreenshot_17.jpg

3. nextScreenshot_18.jpg

4. nextScreenshot_19.jpg

5. fill all the box with your personal identity Screenshot_21.jpg

Screenshot_22.jpg

6. next

Screenshot_23.jpg

7. To log in

Screenshot_24.jpg

hope can help you guys...

cr @nonski 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, dhia205 said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

ahhhhhhhhhhh he was teelling him that he's the on who killed his entire family and his little siblings!! :bawling: JUST STOP IT!! as if Kang Cheol can't live in peace nor find happiness!! :bawling: 

1 hour ago, missjjkim said:

So... The "drama" start tomorrow huh???

But they will air the 8th episode right???

Fell soo anxious :(

not comfirmeed yet a I know of!! 

BUT THEY NEED TO GIVE IT TO US!!! THEY CAN4T LEVE US LIKE THIS!!! :crazy:

1 hour ago, sebnem said:

is W world breaking apart OR when characters decide to move on with their own life seperate from Main character they disappear from W world?

I reeally don't know!! I don't like the sound of it!! what will happen to all the people in W world if Kang Cheol starts making different plans for his life?!! can he really let them disappear or will he return to his old life to keep them alife believing it's his responsiblity as the main character that pulled them in his life to begin with?!! I'm scared of what he would do specially that Yeon Joo's life will be in danger too being by his side!! :bawling: 

1 hour ago, Onur_dem said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I knew he'll do something like this!! he's returning to his reality and old life to keep her from getting harmed by his side!! :bawling: 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, snowy21 said:

I think I'll be okay :bawling: if it doesn't air epi 8 tomorrow because it will be heart-wrenching for us..I would rather keep all the sweet memories for today.:confounded:

Nooooooo!! I'll die if they'll leave me hanging like that!! I actually wants all the epsiodes filmed of this drama like RIGHT NOW!! :scream:

1 hour ago, sebnem said:

Found the couple drawing book from ep7 :) all of drawings are so sweet<333 

the creator of these lovely drawings is Korean illustrator Puuung here the facebook page<<

the drawings called 'Love is in small things'' 

thank you for haring!! :) 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, snowglobe147 said:

@parisonheaven beat me to the preview. My computer was glitching like crazy. Still kinda is.

I guess I'll just translate some scenes then.

Thank very much!!! We are so lucky here to have fast translators!! Again kamsahamnida!:D

Mod edit: Do not quote long posts.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

@parisonheaven beat me to the preview. My computer was glitching like crazy. Still kinda is.

I guess I'll just translate some scenes then.

Kiss scene #1:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1038920

Me: I love how I have to kiss scene #1, kiss scene #2 for this episode, ㅋㅋㅋ.

(*KC and YJ see each other, and stare*)

YJ: You were bragging like you would never be swayed, and you end up getting shaken at those words?

YJ: And don't yell at me, it's not like I come here because I want to. I get dragged here, because you keep on thinking of me. In the water, and now. Am I not right?

KC: You're right.

KC: It's because I was scared.

YJ: What were you scared of?

KC: Scared of never being able to see you again.

(*They kiss!!! I don't know what's overheating more, the computer or me!!*)

(*OMG, I am that coffee holding man!!! Yes, we are kindred spirits!!!*)

YJ: Is it okay? I think someone just came and left.

KC: I doesn't matter.

Me: (*swoons*)

(*KC lifts YJ onto the table*)

(*For a better kissing position?*)

(*Yes*)

End.

(*End of me as well*)

YJ tells KC "I love you":

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1038914

KC: I was born an orphan. I was just born alone. In (something that sounds complicated).

KC: Why was I so sad then, and what was I longing for?

KC: Don't overreact. You seem proud of yourself for accomplishing something, but that's not it that at all. 

KC: You were completely mistaken. Who's going to feel thankful (*meaning, you thought I would feel thankful*), who would want to relive a life this crappy by making a sequel?

YJ: I did something stupid/worthless. 

KC: Do you realize now? What you did wrong?

YJ: Yes. It turned out well (*sarcasm*). If I was going to receive so much resentment, what was the point? Who cares if he floated around in the water for the rest of his life, I should have just ignored him. Why had I been worried all by myself... all by myself (*HHJ's crying acting is so convincing that I can barely make out what she says*).

KC: Yeah. Why did you do it? You could've just worked well at the hospital, dated, lived a good life, why would you do something as stupid as this?

KC: For a comic as lousy as this, you had stupid lingering attachments to it, and-

YJ: Because I love you!

YJ: I know it doesn't make any sense, but I actually fell in love with you.

(*YJ disappears*)

(*Aha! She surprised him!*)

(*Wow, I feel stupid for being proud of realizing that, ㅋㅋㅋ*)

End.

Are there any other scenes you guys want?

OMG THAT WAS SO SWEETTTTT GAAAHHHHH YOURE A HUMAN WITH PRETTY HEART AND SOUL MAY GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE

• Like 11

@snowglobe147 ahhh you are so fast *.* thank you so so much! know i understand what they were saying i love it even more<333

can i request the part where KC wears checkered suit and tell 1 2 3 4 to his guard and make that funny/sexy face :D ?? or the guard telling YJ what KC told him?

• Like 10

Just finished watching ep 7 RAW..i dont care i dont understand korean..i just need to see those 2 lovebirds being all sweet n cute together..plus their acting n body language were so convincing i did not need any sub(at least for now) to guess what is happening..this ep is killing me...thank you all for ur recaps..videos n what not..u guys rock!!!!

• Like 11

11 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

[Caps] Leejongsuk & Hanhyojoo Kiss | W-TwoWorlds Ep 7

Cr:@Milky_addict 

re: the Book (that they read together)
huh, @Rania Zeid due to their very demure nature, esp that of YJ, i actually thought they may be reading the likes of "Little Prince",.. no? Couple Book. so cute of the famous playboy to be clueless about making-out or courtship? Lee Jongsuk in his Best after 'ICHYV" (i can hear your voice).

or shouldnt they be reading maybe some Marvel comics... which is so boyish stuff. given that recent the world was taken over by Teamcap/TeamIron stuff. (i am team-buckynat). but what? couple courtship book. isn't it cute if KC himself portrayed as a Marvel comic fan. nonoooo?

huh, if not Little Prince nor Marvel, how come not kama-sutra, for the pervy minded like myself? hahaha. *Mods this time will really block me for indecency.  but, couple-things-to-do book is mind-boggling fun.

but won't it be nice, at End-credits, to have Chul-Joo reading the complete collection of W-2 worlds comics together like a real couple, in Happy Ending. Joo become a comic writer herself. Don't bury her gift in drawing.

talking about comics, won't it be a great idea, if MBC will reward those who wanted to order their Director-cut Collector Special Edition W2W DVD, with real book-issue of W2W comics of both world, i don't mind buying a set of the Real W2W in comics. (these shall be my "bury in my tomb treasures"). hope one day they pack the comics (of the 2 worlds) together with the DVD set to sell online, for a higher price.

@snowglobe147 wow, nice, words actually does help to deepened feels. your dialogue adding depths to the awesome pics and recaps all these precious chingus did posted. Once again, shown how importance is lines, OTP lines. " Yes. It turned out well (*sarcasm*). If I was going to receive so much resentment, what was the point? Who cares if he floated around in the water for the rest of his life, I should have just ignored him. Why had I been worried all by myself... all by myself "
pure gold.
don't quote images, gifs, videos
OK, OK, thanks for deleting for me. will abide, sorry again, Miss- mods.

Edited by maryofbethany
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 10