[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

suree thing he had to leave her but not forever it's just temporarly a his time viit end!! as I see it!! :)

yes that look!! he's really lost of words and can't believe she's really there!! :wub: 

our chingu @nonski made this blog page to help us register into imbc for live streaming: 

https://nonskishome.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/how-to-register-to-imbc/

I believe many of our chingus here and thoe who are only silent lurkers will do live recaps like they used to do before!! :) 

Thank you to all our chingus who will do live recaps in advance!! :wub: 

thank you for the link and stills!! :wub: 

I love my drama and want it to have all the love it deserves but it's understandable if the rating drops a little but I'm sure it will remain in the 1st spot like it did for the previous weeks!!

let hope for the best!! W Fighting!! :heart: 

@nonski @sakura2016 many thanks for the Work-shop of "Streaming-know-how", am a little techno-stupid. but will try out tonight. in case cannot stream, maybe will latch on to those who recap. i used to recap for Remember for few weeks, but don't know Korean, so can only do guessing work. so better don't try recap.

• Like 5

'W' Leading Actor Lee Jong Suk Teases Fans With A Couple Photo With Han Hyo Joo

By Michelle Guanzon
on August 10, 2016 12:08 PM

lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joo

"W" Korean drama fans can't get enough of Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo's character in the drama and now, they even think the two are cute and perfect in real life after "W" leading actor Lee Jong Suk took to his Instagram and post a lovey dovey photo with Han Hyo Joo.

On August 10, the 26-year-old actor get fans super pumped for the latest episode of his dram "W". In his post, he poses in the most adorable photo with co-star Han Hyo Joo writing, ""Is today broadcast day?"

The two are even wearing matching pink sweaters.

Fans expressed fondness for the said photo.

"omg! so cute together! way to promote the drama :)", said one user Lisssss.

"If I didn't know they were actors, I'd probably mistake them for being a couple!", said another fan with username Ceascia.

Whether the couple are just doing it for fun or not, fans cannot wait to see the next episode of the drama despite reports claiming there will be a delay because of Olympics game broadcast.

According to a report, the Episode 7 of "W" will be broadcast in its timeslot on August 10, Wednesday but Episode 8 will not be broadcast due to the Olympics games.

http://chinachristiandaily.com/2016-08-10/category/w-leading-actor-lee-jong-suk-teases-fans-with-a-couple-photo-with-han-hyo-joo_2096.html

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Jafstar said:

Well, I'm not sure whether the polite factor would matter to a man who thinks the woman under his "care" is the key to his life. But yes, he is interested!! She's someone who's left such an unusual mark on his unhappy life, so much that it has enthralled him from the moment she stabbed him with a pen. That's why he asked if she was already taken, disbelieving that she wasn't.

The bathroom scene:  I thought it was hilarious, that YJ indirectly asked him to kiss her. From her point of view, she's merely asking him to allow her to return to her world, "let me go". From his view point, she just told him that she'd disappear if she kissed him, so he was just "helping" her to go home. ;) Such naughtyness! Can't say that he's slow on the uptake!

Ahhhh. The Wink. (Yes, no more coy!) Can you imagine him reading the manwha books and getting her reaction when he winks?! Lol. Maybe he'll wink (oh, and kiss kiss kiss) more often with her now. Hah! Not sure if my heart could take it.  :wub: Nice gif btw! 

@Jafstar yes, agreed. the "key" factor in the beginning, was liked a link to his many curiosity that 'someone' up there or around (remember he said from another realm) was manipulating his life, messing up his life by sending people to kill him without reason (eg. the nurse who tried poisoned him with potassium). he knew someone is there (Mulder said, "I Want to Believe', kekeke.) so in the beginning her 'knowing even his thoughts' were the Key, as the key person that may lead to the person who's trying to assassinate him. you're right on to say, with all the fame and power and money, he was unhappy, he looked happy even as a playboy. but i guess he never ever kissed a girl? or bring a girl up to his penthouse, none exactly knew his house is 33th flr penthouse....  that's said, he's playing around is outwardly. he's lonely and haunted by his parent's fatal death, and the trauma from prison experiences. so his been a playboy should be a decoy to his actual hidden real-Self, he should know So-hee liked him, and he kept a distance, i don't think he ever lead her on.
By that second kiss, prompted by her "let me know' , i guess both are already fallen in, just that none of them recognized that. the Way KC walked towards her, his deep gaze isn't look like trying on a new experiment. But he was swift to cover up by implying 'why is she still here...", her reaction is more of the obvious. she simply "lost into it".
But this girl, roused his curiosity like none others. But at this front, both has to be cautious, as many things on the stakes. she has to worry cannot go back to her world, he has to worry, is she hostile like as an accomplice to his nemesis?  But he's cautious, since he already knew she's 'no-human', haha.

Does he know, her first kiss was actually 'tools' only, yes, i guess. But her comical-mannerism and 'omniscient", but yet her genuine care for his well-being just attract him by the days. i will rewatch the whole thing, and try to see, exactly at which point he started falling for her, and likewise, her for him at which moment. i guess by the second time she returns to him, voluntarily at the bus-stop, i believed her heart was the key right, she was already starting to be stirred ? should say, by second kiss, both are deep into the affection that they both may deny or not recognized.

about the comics... i think one of my best moments of ep 5-6, is where he peeped into the comics, the overwhelming tsunami  of ugly truth engulfed him, with only One Truth that is the Saving Factor, being a peep into her real feels, which he all along sensed but not confirmed. She did loved him, enough to keep wanting to come back to save him, worry for him, panic for him, selflessly throw the mobile away to bodyguard than to link herself to him, embarrassed and shy as a woman before her man, and what is worst, she knowing he is not real and yet she still willing to love him even when knowing he's not real. and her being embarrassed that her feels were leaked out accidentally by herself, and blaming herself so careless.... i guess, these are comforting thoughts and knowledge that save him thru utter despairs and devastation.
i would loved to imagine the warmness that knowing all these in her mind, gave him.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Jafstar said:

@nonski @Harukogirl I'm not sure if this was the reason, but on page 447, jeijei one of the mods, gave warnings to "repeated offenders will be given warning points for violating the Kdramas and Movie section rules." Something about not quoting images. I know there are newer users visiting the forum, ones that aren't as familiar with soompi rules, so perhaps there has been a mix up, if that is the cause. Hope the mods can help you troubleshoot.

Hello, chingu.

We've been told that there's some technical update going on, causing inaccuracies in displayed data like your status and points. But no worries, everything will be restored in a few days. 

I'd like to clarify that I don't have the authority, the capability nor the temerity to demote people hahaha No way! As for new users, I'm very lenient :D when it comes to minor offenses. Rather than give them warning points, I message them when they're continuously violating because obv the're not that familiar with the rules. Gosh, this is turning into a defense essay LOL 

For those unfamiliar with the rules, please check this and this. You can also check the first post in this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. 

PS: Thank you for the Lee Taehwan stills. :heart: Let's be friends for a very long time.

• Like 15

I'm so stoked just looking at the preview pics of ep 7. My heart flip abit just at the silent communication from their gaze. The look in his eyes.... :heart:

IMG_20160810_113031.jpg

:wub::P:phew:

Il be egging Kang Chul on and recite the mantra Save Her Thank Her Kiss Her Kiss Her..

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Jafstar said:

@nonski @Harukogirl I'm not sure if this was the reason, but on page 447, jeijei one of the mods, gave warnings to "repeated offenders will be given warning points for violating the Kdramas and Movie section rules." Something about not quoting images. I know there are newer users visiting the forum, ones that aren't as familiar with soompi rules, so perhaps there has been a mix up, if that is the cause. Hope the mods can help you troubleshoot.

Cannot wait for W-Day!!! Bring on the squeez and thrills! Thanks in advance for those recapping, MVs, pics and etc gems! @Rania Zeid @ilwoo_aein @sakura2016 (just to name a few, there's so many of you I cannot keep track!) Haven't been this excited for a drama since Healer...no no no....QIHM's days! :D:D You're all daebak!  

That's a good guess, except I HAVEN'T been quoting images - maybe I've done it once or twice, when I forgot, but that's it. And I wasn't given any warning points - there is no warning in under my profile. Just between one login and the next, my reputation points dropped by almost HALF. 

• Like 8

im really so glad we have dedicated chingus here who give us updates and bits of our otp..keeping me entertained while waiting for the next episode. I really wish the rating increase for the episode tonight so we could also get ep 8 tomorrow. I guess if there is a spike increase in the ratings maybe MBC will be reward us with another episode..Keeping my fingers cross :grin:

• Like 8

Hi everyone!  :blush: 

So nice to hear that the episode will be aired. I think she kinda loved him from the beginning,as far as you can love a manghwa character ( I can hardly imagine what I will do if Ren from Skip Beat comes to life LMAO). I think KC fell in love in that moment when his eyes met hers at the roof when she saved him. :wub: I love this couple!!! 

Btw, will be anyone doing a recap live of this episode? 

• Like 9

Guys, as we see it now, OYJ always return back to the same location where she last was in the webtoon, but only that that wasn't the case for her second visit. She was left on the roof of the hotel on her first visit, but when she returned she's in front of a electronic store. I'm not sure if this is a continuity error (I hope not) or the rule differs between her being pulled to the webtoon world by a webtoon entity and her entering the webtoon world by herself.. Was this discussed before? :sweatingbullets: Because I've been leaking out on the discussion. 

• Like 8

It's W- day! glad MBC decided to air ep 7 tonight!!

And wow this thread moves so fast! I wasn't able to join y'all because I've been busy and just content myself in liking most of the pics and updates being posted! But I will gladly join you later for ep 7! Again thanks for all the updates and heart fluttering pics! can't wait to see it in action tonight! :wub: And I am so glad this thread is gaining more members....welcome to the thread! :D

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Guys, as we see it now, OYJ always return back to the same location where she last was in the webtoon, but only that that wasn't the case for her second visit. She was left on the roof of the hotel on her first visit, but when she returned she's in front of a electronic store. I'm not sure if this is a continuity error (I hope not) or the rule differs between her being pulled to the webtoon world by a webtoon entity and her entering the webtoon world by herself.. Was this discussed before? :sweatingbullets: Because I've been leaking out on the discussion. 

@uknowahah

I don't know if it's been discussed before. Anyway, my personal theory was that the rooftop incident was a special event, because Yeon Joo was pulled there by Kang Chul himself.

Starting with the second time, at the electronics store, she's a "recurring character" being drawn in by the webtoon itself (KC doesn't play an active role anymore, beyond having designated her as "the key to my life" aka the webtoon's heroine), so after that each time she disappears, her reappearance will be at the same location.

• Like 14

Will MBC drama 'W' air this week, despite the 'Olympic Games Rio 2016'?

By yckim124

lee-jong-suk,han-hyo-joo

Previously, it was reported that 'W' starring Lee jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo may be unable to air this week due to the '2016 Rio Olympics'. Then on August 9, MBC delivered good news, confirming that the drama will be on during its regular hours. The drama's immense popularity is reported to have impacted the final broadcast schedule. 

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk shows off his playful, boyish side in 'W' behind cuts

We won't be missing 'W' this week, folks!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/will-mbc-drama-w-air-this-week-despite-the-olympic-games-rio-2016

• Like 12