[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

49 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Please please are you really sure ??? Isn't supposed to be revealed in a statement rather then just a schedule ? Maybe it's old and they didn't update it yet ?? 

I don't wanna get excited like last time when they said both will be aired and then withdrew it and changed their plans :(  that's devastating

Aahhh MBC is giving me so much stress GoD !!!! 

Nope they weren't making a statement on their website just making a decision on whether to air it or not by 10:00 am and still the schedule remains W airing at 10:00 pm KST and right now its 10:40 am so all is well. Also I don't believe that MBC would be so insensitive (even though they have been driving me nuts all week) as to not inform the cast (LJS) that they aren't airing and also their instagram account is currently updating with posts. So not to worry. If they made any sort of decision it should be to can who ever is responsible for the madness that was busy funnelling its way to whatever sanity I have left!

Here is a link if you want to check it every so often feel free lol but I have faith! LJS would not let me down :)

http://tv.imbc.com/index.aspx

*Ill update more info later to ease everyones mind

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

Exactly! My reputation just dropped from 1700+ to 1100??? what happened?? It happened in the last few hours... I wasn't issued any warnings or anything either :bawling: .

@soomp et all....why did this happen....?

awww so it's not only me :( fighting!

• Like 6

15 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

It's airing today at 10:00 pm KST I even TRIPLE checked the schedule right now! So you can tell the OTHER people that it is in FACT AIRING TODAY! :blush:

tayangitha.. now i can breath..

thaks for the info chingu.. :)

• Like 8

It is finally confirmed that W will be broadcasted as usual on 10 August. 

Korean news article here (just released not long ago): http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002799981

Actually Korean fans called and asked them for confirmation many times from what i read on weibo, they really change all the time. If ratings fall, I think MBC is the one who should bear the responsibility.

• Like 16

Thank GOD !! Now i can breath !! Thanks so much chingus :D i'm so looking forward to tonights episode precisely that bed scene although i'm not sure if i can help myself not to step into the tv -W style- and kill the bodyguard who interrupted them :P 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, shynaz said:

morning everyone.Today it wednesday.I hope we can  get good news today.If that drama will happen tonight  we need to promo to everyone .Sorry if I make that statement.May be I worry too much.

W fighting:heart:

Pray for the best our drama and here.

yes we had the news from our chingu @lovely_skham and we will have episode 7 today!! *jumpingofhappineess*

unfortuneetly I don't have many social media acoounts, thee only onees I havee aree youtube, soompi and fb and even the fb and I don't know many who are watching W around me otheer than you chingus in here!! but it would be great to spread the new since to make ure that people heard of it though I think those interested in the drama would be like us looking everywheree for the news and would have found it by now!! :D 

leets hope for the best!! W Fighting!! :D 

58 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

It's airing today at 10:00 pm KST I even TRIPLE checked the schedule right now! So you can tell the OTHER people that it is in FACT AIRING TODAY! :blush:

TANK YOU SO SO O MUCH FOR THE NEWS!! :wub: I was dying to have great news!! finally I can breath!! 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, oohhkkay said:

Korean news article here (just released not long ago): http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002799981

Actually Korean fans called and asked them for confirmation many times from what i read on weibo, they really change all the time. If ratings fall, I think MBC is the one who should bear the responsibility.

Thank you for the great news... I'll be flipping tables if W won't be airing tonight.....

Thank you thank you thank you...Finally MBC gather their senses

• Like 7

Yay its sounding like they will be airing after all, fingers crossed but really its gonna be down to the last second when i see the opening clip to believe we will have ep 7 today.

Heres d korean article on naver confirming broadcast

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002799981

Tq guys for posting jongsook ig update, what a beautiful picture. Almost like their trademark pose. The way he folds him arms over her, quite similar to the photoshoot where hyojoo is wearing blue. And her closed eyes but serene and happy face. Sigh. Picture perfect couple.

@maryofbethany love the pic showing her in white translucent sleeves Sooo beautiful. 

And im enjoying seeing that kiss gifs again. Lol perv mode out. Hoping for another kiss in ep 7...

So my mind is full of Yeon Joo again. I thk i have a girl crush on her. Mostly i just love her way of trying her best to make sure Kang Chul is ok. I love that she jusy does all these things like its as simple as breathing but we all know it wasnt simple. Each step of the way i just saw her iron clad will to save him and the courage to do all that she did.

So the last tym the best thg about KC going to real world is reading that manhwa and seeing YJ's sincere feelings.

camerancollage2016_08_10_095726.jpg

w06-01072.jpg

We have to save Kang Chul.

The reason is not what matters now

Kang Chul is what matters.

So how i wish someone could fill him in when he was in the water and W world was frozen, all that YJ was feeling and the things she said in ep 6.

So im dying to watch her confession scene..

tumblr_obejyl0lO81tdfsf6o3_400.gif

• Like 18

Cpdpj68VYAAvj53.jpg

Lee Jong Suk gets fans pumped for upcoming episode of 'W' in a couple photo with Han Hyo Joo

By beansss 

lee-jong-suk,han-hyo-joo

Are these two cute in real life or what

Lee Jong Suk took to his Instagram on August 10 to get fans super pumped for the latest episode of 'W'! In his post, he poses in the most adorable photo ever with his co-star Han Hyo Joo, writing "Is today broadcast day?" and wearing matching pink sweaters, looking awfully lovey dovey. 

Whether the couple sweaters are from an upcoming episode of 'W', or just for fun, we'll have to wait and see! Make sure to tune in to 'W' this week!

• Like 19

33 minutes ago, nonski said:

IKR! chingu @stargazer187 i could almost see it... a deja vu... i am still hoping they'd bring us W tonight.  MBC please don't fool us and let us sit to watch another sports game tonight.

i dunno what happened and it's not like everyone got affected with their status. :(

@ilwoo_aein we are hoping for the best tonight.

i am not even sure i could live stream. :(  still sick 

Get well soon @nonski :heart:

8cc94b9c-fbd4-4459-9635-b5645ea51b39.png

• Like 11

Haven't been commenting for a week because soompi keeps crashing on my computer:( But somehow, it is fine today! Guess this is the power of W, hee. Came here to check whether W will be broadcasting today, and seems like it will. Now i can go for class in peace!! See you guys tonight!!

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, nonski said:

IKR! chingu @stargazer187 i could almost see it... a deja vu... i am still hoping they'd bring us W tonight.  MBC please don't fool us and let us sit to watch another sports game tonight.

i dunno what happened and it's not like everyone got affected with their status. :(

@ilwoo_aein we are hoping for the best tonight.

i am not even sure i could live stream. :(  still sick 

lets hope for the best for our drama and that we will have our epiode today (and tomorrow)!! :)

it's weard!! I don't know where i the moditor to help with that, hopefully she/he will help you soon with that!!

hope you get better soon!! :) 

6 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Thank GOD !! Now i can breath !! Thanks so much chingus :D i'm so looking forward to tonights episode precisely that bed scene although i'm not sure if i can help myself not to step into the tv -W style- and kill the bodyguard who interrupted them :P 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor guy he had the shock of his life!! :lol: let him be this time!! :P 

13 minutes ago, oohhkkay said:

I'm trying to tay calm and not start cursing at MBC!! seriously I don't know what kind of mind they are using to deal with this matter!!

let's just hope for the best for our drama!! :D 

@Harukogirl I hope moditor can help you soon with your status!! :)

• Like 7

Loving the new stills :D there's a lot guys i hope someone can share them all.as i'm not able to do it .. KC's gaze when he rode with her in the police bus was immense i can't wait 

And was he leaving her after she told him that she loves him ??? Off how long do we have to wait ??!!

• Like 9