[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

5 hours ago, sebnem said:

i have never seen someone with this much peace while being in the prison :D:D:D 

so if Koreans lost today we can have our drama tomorrow? 

i never wanted to pray for their loss but sorry will pray today lol :D not really sorry too!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what is this drama doing to us? we felt sorry for him when Kang Cheol couldn't shoot the father for many times (till he got shot because couldn't keep his mouth shut), we felt happy that Yeon Joo got back to prison and now we want Korea to loose to have our episodes!! :sweatingbullets::lol:

5 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

MBC S**ks That's why ..

Cr:oddcontext

I really wanted to cover his ears and stop him from hearing what Seong Moo was telling him dispite not understanding a word from what he was saying while I was watching it raw!! only looking at his facial expressions and teary eyes was enough to know that it was too painful and devastating for him!! :tears:  

that's what I love and admire the most in actors, being able to reach my heart and tears only through their voices and facial expressions without the need to understand what's really said!! 

5 hours ago, zairrie said:

Two worlds become one.... they might lose their memories and start over again. Based on my 10years as a Kdrama fan, I've seen dramas that had this ending. Sure, it was likely the best for the two worlds to become one but then... to loose all their memories and start all over again... I'm not sure if I'll be ready for that. avatars-onion-455311.gif 

I guess one of the pros, was that Chul wouldn't remember all the hardships he went through.. but then, how about his memories with yeon joo? It's like Yoo seung ho's Remember all over again?! scary-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862517

BUT... this is just a speculation soooo... I"ll just hope for the best. I"ll put my trust on writer-nim. relax1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

ahhhhhhhhhh every option has its inconvinience but the worst for mee is to forget everything you ever lived and feelt!! :blink: I trut that even if the mind forget, the heeart will always remember but I can't see them forgeting each other, what thy meant and did for each other!! Noooooooooo!! 

*shaking voice* yes!! we better trust writer-nim!! :cold_sweat:

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Please don't reupload on your instagram, and don't crop the credit. Please indicate the source.

Cr: PPJAE44

[Mobile Wallpaper] Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo - "W-Two Worlds"

@irenetan Hey Irene, thanks for the lovely huge wallpaper - colours are so sweet

• Like 7

MBC what have you done to us?

Why you make all this confused for one week....:sweatingbullets:

Suppose tonight we are countdown for tomorrow episode:wub:

Seriously when you make all these decision it will effect to rating if drama airing or not.May be people sometimes just assume that will be Olympic or may be excited to wait for nothing happens.Poor our W production because of not sure decision because they already tell this will be most episode best ever.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

Seeing the clothes that LJS wear, guess the date scene will be on screen before the bed cuddling scene???????

yes!! most likely!! :blush: 

3 hours ago, cheskaunnie said:

Same here :bawling::bawling::bawling: it's alright with me even just 1 episode to air but not airing anything is simply devastating i want W this week jebal

I hope they'll stop all this rediculness and jut give their final decision!! 

I hope we will have our episodes or even one at least but the worst is just playing around not giving a final decision!!

PS: please removee the quoted pic from your post (page 449), it's against soompi roles and the moditor is going to give points to every pot against its ruls which can lead to worning thee thread and eeven stoping it teemporarly!! thank you!! :)

3 hours ago, sharreb said:

Came across the cute memes. ^_^ Credit to Hanhyojoo peru facebook page for putting them in one place

@sakura2016 yes im so happy to be part of soompi thread, such a great W support system here. Love the ability to fangirl here without judgement, read fellow viewers insights and plot breakdown, live recaps, images, gifs, fmvs, news updates and more. Thanks everyone for making each page a great read and helps to cling on until a new ep is out. :wub:

and we're happy to have you with us!! :D

thank you for the fanarts!! :D 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yes!! most likely!! :blush: 

I hope they'll stop all this rediculness and jut give their final decision!! 

I hope we will have our episodes or even one at least but the worst is just playing around not giving a final decision!!

PS: please removee the quoted pic from your post (page 449), it's against soompi roles and the moditor is going to give points to every pot against its ruls which can lead to worning thee thread and eeven stoping it teemporarly!! thank you!! :)

and we're happy to have you with us!! :D

thank you for the fanarts!! :D 

apologies for that can you help me out as im really a noob here in soompi :cry:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

fellow soompiers... will ep. 7 air tomorrow or not?...kinda confused right now... I hope they will still air both episodes... 

we will have to wait till tomorrow morning korean time so that mbc can decide whether they want to air them or not :expressionless:

based on the results of the Korean team in the Olympics 

• Like 14