[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

@chyantrils25 hahahaahah maybe or maybe they saw that the drama that they will  compete wz already released 3 or 4 teasers till now, so  they thought we must release smthing as well hahahaahah

I heard that drama will release teaser every single week, wah KBS is no joke. I hope MBC will release another promotion too.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, hongjxng said:

I heard that drama will release teaser every single week, wah KBS is no joke. I hope MBC will release another promotion too.

Spoiler

they will ..but now mbc is  focusing more on LR that will premiere next week.. KBS prob focusing on UF now cz GON not doing well rating wise.. so they r putting their hopes on UF ..

anyways i m sure mbc willl start releasing teasers for "W" once they have enough "materials" to do so.. till then hope LR will do well that may help "W" a bit ;)

and at the end good luck to all.. and the very best luck to our drama ...."W" fighting ^_^

• Like 7

Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo Interpret The Scene Affectionately, Creating The Strongest Chemistry Already

tumblr_inline_o7mop10i5O1sp3v51_540.png

The main cast of ‘W’ which will be broadcast in summer has gathered together. Headed by Writer Song Jae-jung and Director Jung Dae-yoon, Lee Jong-suk, Han Hyo-joo, Jung Yoo-jin, Lee Tae-hwan and Park Won-sang were closely united through acting. The preparation work of the drama has been finished after the first script reading practice and the cooperation of the strongest team has been confirmed.

MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'W Two Worlds’ (will be written as 'W’ as follows) is a romantic suspense melodrama taking place in Seoul 2016 which revolves around different dimensions, with characters shuttling between reality and the virtual world. 

tumblr_inline_o7moq2X0ic1sp3v51_540.png

Writer Song Jae-jung who captured the audience because of her unique imagination through 'Nine: Nine Times Travel’ and other works; Director Jung Dae-yoon who presented the stylish performances in 'She Was Beautiful’, as well as “Actors of the trend” Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo have led to hot discussion. 
First, Writer Song Jae-jung carried out a “1:1 role coaching” to all actors before the official script reading practice. Writer Song Jae-jung has created an interesting real and virtual world. Then, she explained every detail of each role. The actors raised questions readily and focused on the direction & extent of acting skills, bringing about a great atmosphere at the venue. 
After explaining all the roles, before the official script reading practice, the sincere and wise words from Director Jung Dae-yoon have already united all the cast of 'W’.
Director Jung Dae-yoon said, “Everyone is the hero of his own life. The roles that everyone acts are also heroes of their world. Put aside the importance of each role, please take all the roles as the hero.” Besides, the director also said, “An actor helps create a role and show a vivid image of a person, here are all experienced actors, I hope everyone can show a vivid image of a person.” His words received everyone’s cheers and applause. 

tumblr_o7lxrgOXeh1sl7awmo7_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_o7mosnDE2x1sp3v51_540.png

In such a lively atmosphere, with a deep understanding of the role, the script reading practice was carried out. This showed the dialogue and even a smile are the strongest acting feast. Including the two leading roles, Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo, Jung Yoo-jin, Lee Tae-hwan, Lee Si-eon and Kang Ki-yong have formed the young acting team of 'W’. The tacit understanding of the middle-aged acting team, Park Won-sang, Cha Kwang-so, Kim Yi-seong and Heo Jung-do is the best too.

Lee Jong-suk acts as a cool-headed genius, Kang Cheol, a former Olympic Shooting Gold medalist who became a young chaebol in the venture capital business. Han Hyo-joo acts as Oh Yeon-joo, a second year cardiothoracic resident doctor. The most important thing is the photo disclosed showed their affectionate interpretation. This can already forecast “the strongest cooperation”. The tacit understanding of acting is definitely the best, it’s just like the roles are real, the real acting skills won everyone’s applause. 
The most important thing is everyone here are all interested in the script of 'W’ and shuttled between reality and the virtual world. The incidents that caused the crisis and ironies were difficult to forecast and there was no single relaxed moment, being full of thrilling excitement. Since the atmosphere was filled with the feeling of wisdom everywhere, the actors responded with smiles and applause. A good step has been taken forward. 

The producer of 'W’ stated, “The gathering of the cast, including Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo, Writer Song Jae-jung and Director Jung Dae-yoon showed their wholeheartedness to present a good TV drama and will unite together.” He also stated, “The combination of the strongest acting team and the best production team gave the strongest team cooperation. This is what you can’t see in other TV dramas. We are sure that we can bring forth to the world a brand new work with breakthrough. I hope everyone will long for it and support it.”
On the other hand, “W”, as the follow up of “Lucky Romance”, will premiere on 20th July.

Translated by: @evahoyw
Proofread by: @joanna5959
Layout by: @leejuan914 

Cr:  Lee Jong Suk JSHINE

• Like 9

Suspense drama W–Two Worlds preps for inter-dimensional romance

by girlfriday | May 23, 2016 

W1.jpg

Cast and crew gathered at the first table read for MBC’s new summer romance suspense drama W–Two Worlds, the drama formerly known as W. I’m actually glad about the title change, because googling a one-letter title is no fun for anybody. Lee Jong-seok(Pinocchio) and Han Hyo-joo (Dong Yi) headline the fantasy romance between a man and a woman living in two parallel universes existing concurrently in present-day Seoul.

The new 16-episode Wednesday-Thursday drama comes from writer Song Jae-jung, who is an expert at interweaving two universes into one story (see: her previous time-space-benders Nine and Queen Inhyun’s Man), and PD Jung Dae-yoon of last year’s hit rom-comShe Was Pretty. The drama is about two worlds coexisting in the same space—one is the reality as we know it, and the other is a fantasy realm—but the two worlds collide when Lee Jong-seok and Han Hyo-joo’s characters meet.

Lee Jong-seok plays a former Olympic gold medalist in shooting who made it big as a venture capitalist and became a young chaebol. Well, as far as dramaland chaebols go, this is a step up from a guy who inherits his fortune from an angry chairman dad. He’s described as a cool-headed geeeeenius, though they don’t even tell us what kind of genius he is.

W4.jpg

Han Hyo-joo plays an affectionate, outgoing, lively second-year resident in cardiothoracic surgery. Her father (Kim Eui-sung, Six Flying Dragons) is an ill-tempered comic book artist who goes missing one day, and when the heroine goes looking for Dad, she finds a bloody Lee Jong-seok in his studio instead.

Lee Tae-hwan (Come Back, Ajusshi) plays Lee Jong-seok’s bodyguard and faithful right-hand man, and Jung Yoo-jin (Moorim School) will be his secretary. Neighborhood Laywer Jo Deul-ho’s hilarious loan shark Park Wan-sang has been cast as an assemblyman and Lee Jong-seok’s longtime enemy. In the other dimension, Kang Ki-young (Come Back, Ajusshi) will play Han Hyo-joo’s colleague and surgical resident, and Lee Shi-un(Remember—Son’s War) will be her father’s pupil.

The writer sat down with the actors one-on-one before the script read to go over each of their characters in-depth, and the PD said to the cast, “You are all the stars of your own lives. The characters each of you have undertaken are the stars of their worlds. Whether the role is big or small, please engage with the mindset that you are the star. Actors are the ones who put flesh and bone to characters and show them as living people. We’ve assembled strong actors with a lot of experience. I hope that you’ll create living characters.”

So do we all, PD-nim. So do we all.

W–Two Worlds will follow Lucky Romance beginning July 20.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/suspense-drama-w-two-worlds-preps-for-inter-dimensional-romance

• Like 10

I'm here at last... :sweatingbullets: after a long day at work. 

14 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

seems my magic touch still working after all iren hahahahahahah look what we had today :w00t:

@Rania Zeid Never say that you've lost that magic touch cos it's always been with you. I was once told that with the purest heart, you can have anything you wish for. :rolleyes: It's still a long way till the premiere date of "W", so we may need to use that from time to time. Hehe... I was actually thinking of the script reading pics yesterday when I remembered that it wouldn't come so soon. So I was so surprised to see the pics this morning that I literally jumped out of bed! 

14 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

Omo!our OTP has milky and clear skin..~what an eye candies~ (seems like we'll going to have a great time watching W just by looking at our OTP!hahaha!:P)

@chyantrils25 You said it! :D Our OTP is truly "One True Pairing"! They look so beautiful together, esp that both have good complexion and milky white skin. Not to mention, they look like angels to me. :wub: And am I the only one who feels that Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo look alike in a certain way (or maybe bcos they give off the same demeanour in the script reading pics)? Awww... now that we've the script reading pics, I'm greedy for more... I want to see their interaction at the filming set! The script reading was before they started filming, so I guess they aren't really familiar with each other at that time. 

Spoiler

Well... I was originally worried about the other drama (since they already finished filming it before "W" even started and is doing their promotion as early as now) but not anymore. "W" has a unique storyline which stands out from the rest + a strong and committed team, so I'm sure it'll be able to secure its own group of audiences. It doesn't matter that "W" will start promoting later (as long as they don't start too late) as a good piece of work spread quickly by word of mouth. What matters is that the story is able to lure the audiences in and keep them captivated. :glasses:

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, irenetan said:

I'm here at last... :sweatingbullets: after a long day at work. 

@Rania Zeid Never say that you've lost that magic touch cos it's always been with you. I was once told that with the purest heart, you can have anything you wish for. :rolleyes: It's still a long way till the premiere date of "W", so we may need to use that from time to time. Hehe... I was actually thinking of the script reading pics yesterday when I remembered that it wouldn't come so soon. So I was so surprised to see the pics this morning that I literally jumped out of bed! 

Hide contents

Well... I was originally worried about the other drama (since they already finished filming it before "W" even started and is doing their promotion as early as now) but not anymore. "W" has a unique storyline which stands out from the rest + a strong and committed team, so I'm sure it'll be able to secure its own group of audiences. It doesn't matter that "W" will start promoting later (as long as they don't start too late) as a good piece of work spread quickly by word of mouth. What matters is that the story is able to lure the audiences in and keep them captivated. :glasses:

hhhhh thnx sweetie & seems u have a pure heart as well  cz what u thought of came true in less than a day ;) 

agree wz what u said abt "W" .. a good drama wz strong cast will proove itself no matter what 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

posst whaatt :w00t::w00t: u mean those freaakiinnngg amazinng pic u just posted of JS driving a Ferraariiiiii ???? :w00t::w00t:

@Rania Zeid Yes! those freaakiinnngg amazinng pic I just posted of JS driving a Ferraariiiiii :w00t::w00t: hahaha... you're too excited..  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Just now, irenetan said:

@Rania Zeid Yes! those freaakiinnngg amazinng pic I just posted of JS driving a Ferraariiiiii :w00t::w00t: hahaha... you're too excited..  :sweatingbullets:

I freakinn ammmm :w00t::w00t: i can't beleiiveeeee we gott alll these godiiessssss at once :w00t::w00t: don't want to jinx ussss but i m freakinn happyy hhhhhhh nd btw i posted them hhhhhhh

• Like 3

Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo Attend Script Reading for Parallel Universe MBC Drama W-Two Worlds

Posted on May 23, 2016 by ockoala

dobo2.jpg

It’s finally here, or at least the start is finally here for upcoming MBC fantasy sci-fi drama W. It’s gotten a clarification name add to the official titleW-Two Worlds, which is two words more to help me write about it going forward since the letter W complicates searching, reading, and writing about this exciting television project. Starring Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo as two lovers from parallel universes that cross paths, the drama comes from the screenwriter of Nine: Nine Times Time Travel and Queen In Hyun’s Man, both dramas excellent and able to successfully pull off spatial shifts in time. Now it’s less time jumps and more reality leaps, a fantastical premise especially for a K-drama, but that just makes it even more exciting to anticipate for those wanting something different. W-Two Worlds premieres in July after Lucky Romance, and will go up against Lee Jong Seok’s real life buddyKim Woo Bin and Suzy‘s melodrama Uncontrollably Fond on KBS. I foresee lots of drama binging for me as I slurp up both shows simultaneously.

dobo.jpg

dobo1

Lee Jong Seok plays a former marksman turned successful chaebol while Han Hyo Joo is a medical resident in cardiothoracic surgery. Much as I have a love-hate relationship with Dr. Stranger, it’s still a past role of Jong Seok’s that pops into mind anytime I hear his name associated with anything doctor related, and now I just want to introduce Surgery Jesus to Han Hyo Joo’s character lol.

cr: koalasplayground

• Like 10

W' Han Hyo-joo and Lee Jong-suk join for first script reading session, drama to premiere on July 20

posterphoto726881.jpg

The entire cast of the highly anticipated drama for this summer "W" have joined for their first script reading session.

MBC's new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "W"is a suspense melodrama happening back and forth the two different spaces in Seoul, 2016: real life and virtual life.

This drama is highly anticipated for the collaborative work by writer Song Jae-jeong, whose unique imagination is recognized for tvN drama, 'Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times', director Jeong Dae-yoon, whose stylish directing has been seen in MBC "She Was Pretty" and the brilliant combination of the two leads, Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo

Lee Jong-suk perfectly brought his character, Kang Cheol, a former Olympic gold medalist in shooting, and a cool-headed genius successful entrepreneur, to life perfectly. Han Hyo-joo also effortlessly transformed into her character Oh Yeon-joo, the second year resident doctor in cardiothoracic surgery department, who is a warm-hearted and energetic professional. The superb chemistry between the two raises the anticipation level for the forthcoming drama.

posterphoto726882.jpg

posterphoto726883.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/-w-han-hyo-joo-and-lee-jong-suk-join-for-first-script-reading-session-drama-to-premiere-on-july-20-94821.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 8

PHOTOS Style Casual Lee Jong Suk – Han Hyo Joo in Reading Scripts

PHOTOS Style Casual Lee Jong Suk - Han Hyo Joo in Reading Scripts

The new drama Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo has been awaited by fans. Some time ago, the star W first script reading sessions.
Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk seemed present with casual clothes. Even so, the two main stars of this still very good looking.
In the middle of reading a script, can be seen a serious face both. Although still reading the first script, the two stars can prove their professionalism by direct entry into their respective characters.

Reported HanCinema, although Lee Jong Suk younger three years of Han Hyo Joo chemistry they both make captivated tablets. No wonder that play written by Song Jae Jeong who is also the author of She Was Pretty is predicted will be one of the best dramas to come.
In a drama that will be aired simultaneously with uncontrollably Fond starring Suzy of Miss A and Kim Woo bin, Lee Jong Suk will play a former athlete who became a businessman.
Han Hyo Joo itself would act as Oh Yeon Joo is a doctor at the cardiothoracic surgery. Like most Korean drama starring role, he is a figure of a woman who is cheerful and warm.

www.newshub.asia/celebrity/photos-style-casual-lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-in-reading-scripts.html

• Like 3