[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

4 minutes ago, sebnem said:

i agree i kind of feel betrayed that he shot her :o:( i dont care if she did get shot or not. did he do it? yes. ... i cant imagine how she felt if i feel betrayed too. he wasnt even my bias as  character lol 

Plus she's the person that saved his life twice. Just because she couldnt answer his question so he want to shot her? wth. I need subs asap

• Like 8

15 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I'm a little upset with it too but withholding judgement until the subs come out.

I thought he had only put in one bullet when he loaded it, and wasted it to shoot the vase or whatever it was. But YJ wouldn't know so he would pretend to shoot her.. but then he actually shot her and the bullet went through her... woof.

I actually have a big sigh of relief when he shoot the vase...but then when he shoot her ...I was like  16iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji... but still I'm giving KC the right to be understood... I'll wait for subs too... 

just hope this time ratings will increase ...and be in the first place...

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, jurassicet said:

Thanks chingu @nonski, @taekwang and  @andy78 for the live recaps!

I slept through the first half and hour aghhh, and have to eat dinner the next 30 mins so just got to watch a few glimpses of the drama :<

LOL, YJ chose black over pink, and here I thought that YD made that face because he might be held at gun point...... :D this is hilarious, wonder how would SH react if YD didn't stop her in time :3

YJ is invisible in the webtoon world o.o that shot really surprised me tho

As an owner of a tablet which is not that high tech compared to SM's, I crai when he destroyed his :bawling:nooooo

What's funnier is that Oh Yeon Joo's dress is more expensive than the tablet LOLOL

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, moomooz said:

I can see everyone is kinda disappointed and frustrated that he shot her. It shows that he loaded two bullets in total. Not sure if he did shot her with the real bullet or just blank... 

If he shot YJ and the bullet hit the vase.. It doesn't make sense as YJ is still considered as a human.. Not ghost.. Hmmmm not sure how the logic works...

one of the reasons why i dislike the shot :/ we dont even know anything about how two world rules the drama YET even he doesnt know but he sure decide fast to shot her :o whoaa... 

like @baby.hae said too she rescued him from very serious stuff for 2times too... tsk tsk hope she just wont forget about this so fast -_- 

• Like 7

ok I just read some chinese translation, KC knows she won't die from the bullet and asked if OHY comes from another dimension meaning from another world. KC demands an answer from her otherwise he won't let her go back to real world.

KC to YJ: why did you kiss me?

YJ: so that I can disappear. Hence he kiss her lol.

• Like 10

Guest dominjoonssi

some random thoughts

1) Anyone read "Sophie's World"?

2) Why I do I keep thinking that there is a 3rd World where both KC and YJ exist as REAL RL persons? And the killer resides in this 3rd World and may be the REAL RL KC?

3) According to the trailer and the drama synopsis, the various "characters" in the manhwa world came to realise they exist in a manhwa universe due to YJ's entry into their world and they attempt to escape the manhwa world into the RL world.

4) At the end of EP3. the future YJ said in an over voice that she later came to realise that she replaced KC as the main character in the manhwa universe once she entered that world, which was the reason why she had to stay or couldn't leave. i don't understand korean, but there was a nice lady doing live translation during the live streaming and this is the gist of what I understood. [/spoiler]

5) based on the scriptwriter's past works, YES there will be consequences or cause and effects, MAYBE there's amnesia sometime down the road.

Need to watch with proper subs before commenting further. Looking forward to tomorrow with the new episode. :wub:

So - it seems like I can´t share Pix from the PC - they must have an URL... sad but true...

Another amazing Episode! We got so many Answers - but in the same time so many new Questions.

For the most importend Scene where the Story about the Bridge Scene. As I always believed - thats when KC Will to live was born. But I did not believed before that Sung Moo already was working on W when he was with his FAmily. But it was not a success before. That changed the Moment KC starts to act on his own. So - SM wanted to end the Drama back than and let KC die - he draw him falling in the water - we saw the Watercircles. Father fall asleed - and when he woke up the Scene changed to KC hanging on the Bridge - with the will to live and to find the Muder of his Family. When that was the first Scene which changed it is clear that everything what happend before was only drawn. So the Murder of his Family is the drawn hooded Man from Sung Moo - getting deeper - Sung Moo killed them using a drawn Figure.

But in KC Memory it happend - he still can remember how he was in the Water... and he open the eyes under water - then it changed. That - just to say it - must be a scary Memory.

So - it is not only Sung Moo who can see the changes in the Story - KC somehow feels and knows it too. Thats why he knows there is someone involving in his Life...

W is not standing for Two Worlds - but for Who and Why. Thats the Meaning of W for Kang Chul.

Now I wonder - did Kang Chul met someone from the other World before (Father?) and knew he can´t shot them?

But in the long Preview we see FAther with Bood - and with the Clothes he wheres when he was missing.

My Key Moment for me was a little Moment when KC sits on his chair and suddenly he raised his Head like he looked directly in the Eyes of the Watcher - Reader. If I got it right - he asked again who are you...

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

What's funnier is that Oh Yeon Joo's dress is more expensive than the tablet LOLOL

omo xD so absurd!!  If i were rich ı would buy all the tech stuff but wont even care about  expensive clothing lol im weird like that :D B)

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, sebnem said:

one of the reasons why i dislike the shot :/ we dont even know anything about how two world rules the drama YET even he doesnt know but he sure decide fast to shot her :o whoaa... 

like @baby.hae said too she rescued him from very serious stuff for 2times too... tsk tsk hope she just wont forget about this so fast -_- 

Mm true, let's stay cool! :) and shall see what explaination he will give in the next episode.

Meanwhile, KC is going to apologize to HJ by:

SORRY :(, I wasn't thinking straight at that time! I'll punish myself by....... 

cr to owner. 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, dominjoonssi said:

5) based on the scriptwriter's past works, YES there will be consequences or cause and effects, MAYBE there's amnesia sometime down the road.

omg.. amnesia pls don't :( .. why not time jump? The pd looks familiar I think  I saw him before.. was it in she was pretty which is also MBC drama?

• Like 9

IT ENDED!!! I didn't realise that an hour has passed till I looked the clock of the laptop while refreshing the page for a millioth time!! 

I missed ALOT of scenes but I saw the kiss :P and the gunshot :o and Yeon Joo's crazy cliffhangers!! hhhhhhhhhhh looks like she's stuck in his world and nothing will work for her now!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but Kang Cheol's cliffhangers were the best and most shoking!!! HE SHOT HER!!!! and she's not woonded?!! so they won't be affected by anything in each other's world?!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm dying her!!

and was the hooded man aiming at Yeon Joo?!! I loved how Kang Cheol held him and pushed him out of the room using his back that was smexily intense!!! I was amazed watching Kang Cheol/Lee Jong Seok in action, I was terrified of him getting hurt but it was SUPPERB scene at the same time!!

but where was his bodygards and his personal bodyguard?!! I think the subtitles will explane that!!

it's clear that he's starting to find more clues (I need subs to know what is it really)!! Yeon Joo said things she can't know of like his bridge incident, did he really fall and then saved himself?, and her not being harmed for some reason!! but what will he do when he'll find out?!! :(

and Kang Cheol started controling his life/story years ago?!! OMO!! I couldn't watch the father's parts enough to be able to (try to) understand what really hapened but from the look of it Kang Cheol was mad at the draw then the father couldn't draw anymore and the drawing started moving by itself!! that was terrifying!!! what was it backthen that made Kang Cheol that mad and how did he manage to take controle over his story/life?!! I'm really ying here!!

now I have to go backtrack all the page I missed while suffering with my livestream but before that I need to say this!!: KANG CHEOL IS A SUPER GENTILE AND CARING MAN!!! :love: how he was protective over Yeon Joo the second he found her unconcious on the mall's couch, how he made sure to cover her legs before picking her in his arms, how coverd her in hi car, how he puled her closer to his chest to cover her face from the police!! HE WAS SO PROTECTIVE!!! SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!! :love: :love: :love:

but he's DANGEROUS too and no one should underestimate him!! SWOOOOOON AGAIN!! :love:

I'll go to backread all the pages I missed now and thank you so much for all the llive recapers for the recap, videos and screencaps!! :wub: 

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

IKR, I converted the dollars into MYR....it costs 13k for just one piece of dress..oh mai ged

I knew it all started since the incident at the Han bridge, just curious how did KC really change his destiny

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, dominjoonssi said:

some random thoughts

1) Anyone read "Sophie's World"?

2) Why I do I keep thinking that there is a 3rd World where both KC and YJ exist as REAL RL persons? And the killer resides in this 3rd World and may be the REAL RL KC?

<spoiler> 3) According to the trailer and the drama synopsis, the various "characters" in the manhwa world came to realise they exist in a manhwa universe due to YJ's entry into their world and they attempt to escape the manhwa world into the RL world.

4) At the end of EP3. the future YJ said in an over voice that she later came to realise that she replaced KC as the main character in the manhwa universe once she entered that world, which was the reason why she had to stay or couldn't leave. i don't understand korean, but there was a nice lady doing live translation during the live streaming and this is the gist of what I understood. </spoiler>

Need to watch with proper subs before commenting further. Looking forward to tomorrow with the new episode. :wub:

ohhh that sounds interesting! Cant wait for amnesia lol :D im so sick of cars of doom and white trucks of death lately... oh and dont forget incurable sicknesses too! amnesia is better *-* i never thought i would say this :w00t:

This show's different worlds and their rules make me want to rewatch Fringe tv show while waiting for new episodes every week yet i need more hours in a day too :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Looooooooool

I´m talking about MY Father - so the Grandfather - not the Father of the Kids.... so when he will start to watch KDrama I don´t know what I will do than - it is just soooo unbelievable... and when he will find out that a Drama can be so importend for me --- no - not good. :D

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I knew you was talking abour your father but it would be so fun if he started watching W with you!! don't you think?!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 hour ago, nonski said:

ONE HOUR TO GO AND WE HAVE W WITH US

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LIVESTREAM, IT'S BEST TO GO TO IMBC WEBSITE

YOU JUST NEED TO REGISTER

I POSTED IN MY BLOG ON HOW TO REGISTER ON MBC, JUST CLICK HERE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS:

.am.bugz.funny @Rania Zeid @irenetan @pandalover1 @shynaz @juju84 @Mau_Cherry @jeonghyang @delfin @LyraYoo @maplekist @bebebisous33 @Kasmic @heartoppaya @kyunii88 @drmjs @moomooz @sakura2016 @an-naum @Delulu_jie2830 @moodypie @onnififi @plappi @alekaonu @thea2410 @nari01 @uknowahah @adeleyam @qallee @lidylidynew @tucituci @ohnoitscindy @stargazer187 @incrediblethings @VIP_Cake @dramoron @andy78 @shin.u @keisha15 @sebnem @rori0711 @Ahpheng @taskdramafanatic @LanA @serhine @shana0127 @JCWfanSR @parmma @leianji @JackieOnTheRocks @songlovers@lovely_skham @mabelialong @ladylia257 @jurassicet @ChoieunmiK @MarieJose @mappyminho @moodypie @adeleyam @mujay @Queen01 @evergreen @Gloom @missjjkim @mav8

welcome to the thread @superbigcat

sorry if i missed out on anyone i will just update it on my next post or later. :) 

thank you so much!! :) 

• Like 6

Guest dominjoonssi
6 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

omg.. amnesia pls don't :( .. why not time jump? The pd looks familiar I think  I saw him before.. was it in she was pretty which is also MBC drama?

In both Nine and QIHM, either one or both the OTP suffered amnesia at some point due to the cause and effects of the time-slip. so this particular trope may be used again.