[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I do find KC is quite ruthless, he really shot at YJ when she didn't want to answer his questions.

The bullet went through YJ and hit the mirror at the back. But I think YJ thought the gun or bullet was not real. She fainted from shock when she found out she was not injured at all and no blood. KC's assistant carried YJ away. KC went to inspect the mirror, the bullet was imbedded inside the mirror and cracked.

So because it's a webtoon world, the bullet did not harm YJ at all.

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Lmfaoooo at YJ when choosing to use either the black bra or gun to get the cliffhanger of the episode.. 

I feel that KC kinda knows that she wont get hurt so he shot her.. 

BUT WHY IS THE EPISODE SOOOO SHORT??? :bawling:

I died when KC and bodyguard walked in LOL

and then bodyguard got out before she opened her eyes hahahahaha

Yeon Joo has the funniest moments lol. I loved her saying I LOVE YOU and waiting for that To Be Continued.... but when nothing came, she was just like NO. lul

The acting was A++++ tonight. I don't know Korean but I thought everyone was really good

• Like 14

Thank u to all  who recap today's epi :) hoping for good rating ( though want high but i will be fine if rating show increasing trend rather decreasing from last epi ) wow episode seems so short so want more of it, love YJ and KC interaction their chemistry is just addictive.  English subbers hurry up 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Onur_dem said:

Kang Chul: I'm sure that Oh Yeonjoo is my life's key.. She holds the truth about my existence (?)

Sohee: If it's okay with you, do you want to drink with me?

Waiter: Perhaps.. (Oh Yeonjoo) isn't it? I'm right, you're that woman who were on the rooftop that day

Yeonjoo: What should i do? I can't be caught by the police

Sohee: Please reveal the truth (?)

Yeonjoo: Even tough I want to, I don't have the ability to do so

Sohee: She's one of our citizen, so why ... (?)

Kang Chul: You were suspected as the culprit, so answer my questions right now

Hyeonjoo: ... (?)

Kang Chul: Why you can't?... What is the truth about your life?

Hyeonjoo: We're in manhwa world/webtoon

Hi, I'm new on this thread and I don't think I can back track through 200++ pages.. My translation of the preview is a bit lacking, but I hope it can help until the good quality sub has been release.. :) 

• Like 21

28 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

So did Sung Moo draw the hooded figure to kill KC? Or is hooded figure his own person? I couldn't tell cause when he disappeared in the elevator they cut to Sung Moo destroying his tablet thing.

such a shame that tablet thing was looking so cool in first eps *.*

• Like 4

DAEBAK!!!! THANK YOU TO ALL THE LIVE RECAPPERS!!!!

I was so disappointed in the fact I registered but for someone reason I still couldn't get it to load (error pop up) Anywhoo, there was so much excitement around this episode and it delivered! I just can't explain how much I love everything so far It's hard to articulate the best words when you manage only to sleep for 4 hours. 

@moomooz In the full video of the BTS slap she really did slap him, poor guy his temple was red lol

Here is a Eng translation to the BTS slap and kiss ....... Please see the spoiler button to read the translation better Please Enjoy :blush:

BTS SLAP | Cr: Bluesky2323 & Baidu_leejongsuk_bar

Spoiler

[captions: Kang Chul's fiery slap. Yeon Joo is going over to comfort him....sincerely]
HHJ: How do I carry out the slap....really have to hit? [caption: worried]
Director: Yes, hit for real!
[LJS and Director demonstrates how to do the slap]
HHJ: Ottoke~
HHJ: You must avoid it properly. Really have to properly avoid it ok! Because it's too scary!
[Test 1]
Director: The image looks good. Just do it this way.
[HHJ does the thumbs up sign]
HHJ: How should I do it~ I'm really nervous...
LJS: I'm already shivering ok.
[Test 2]
Director: You've not done it before right? [referring to filming a slap scene]
HHJ: Yes, done it before...but everyone says it hurts a lot.
LJS: Yes, I will also feel a lot of pain [caption: joking] It's ok, just do with without reservation~
[After the slap]
LJS: I'm ok~ I'm ok~
HHJ: Are you really ok~
Director: Even with the high-speed camera...the slap was really swift...
Director: Are you really ok?
[Laughter]
Staff: But his face is red.
[Caption: thank you noona for only needing one take to film this scene]

BTS KISS 

Spoiler

HHJ: First time meeting and to suddenly have to kiss! [swooping action by HHJ]
LJS: I will bend my waist.
[Filming the kiss scene]
Director: Great job~
HHJ: Said I'm good~ Said I'm good~
[HHJ walks back to the main filming area]
HHJ: There was lip-smacking sound during the kiss. I was worried for a while about having to do an NG. Right?
LJS: Is that so? Don't know. Ah, don't know. (caption: shy)
[Both doing a cutesy pose. Captions: shy shy shy]
HHJ: We kissed~
[Both reviewing the footage with the Director]
HHJ: Actually there are many characters who kiss first.
LJS: New age girl.
LJS: Looks like I'm going to step out of the frame (if I move slightly forward).
HHJ: You're already out. Already out!
LJS: Probably due to instinct~
HHJ:  Kang Chul's face is turning red! Hahaha really turning red~
[Back to reviewing footage]
LJS: This time it looks like I quietly stood still... [translation note: Kang Chul is supposed to remain still when Yeon Joo swoops in for the sudden kiss]
HHJ: Remained in the frame.
LJS: Remained in the frame. Of course, I'm such a rational person.
HHJ: And cold/reserved.

[Reviewing footage]
HHJ: Very good. Turned out well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, sebnem said:

such a shame that tablet thing was looking so cool in first eps *.*

Seriously... And they're crazy expensive too! The brand is called Cintiq. 

The Cintiq enables you to work directly on an LCD display, allowing you to closely replicate any work style and technique an artist is used to applying using traditional tools. $1,000 would get you the most basic Cintiq, while the 24 inch display palette will cost you more than $2,500.

• Like 8

I hope the ratings will get higher for each episode sometimes I wonder if the viewers would like this kind of genre.. it might sound messy because it switches between real and webtoon world and now with lots of questions in our head.. I hope this drama can have a full complete ending, I always scared of Kdramas that has fantastic beginning but ended with dreadful ending.. U were enjoying candies and popcorn in the first place but ended up you realised you don't need them anymore because it is unbearable to watch anymore.

• Like 9

15 hours ago, alekaonu said:

I do find KC is quite ruthless, he really shot at YJ when she didn't want to answer his questions.

The bullet went through YJ and hit the mirror at the back. But I think YJ thought the gun or bullet was not real. She fainted from shock when she found out she was not injured at all and no blood. KC's assistant carried YJ away. KC went to inspect the mirror, the bullet was imbedded inside the mirror and cracked.

So because it's a webtoon world, the bullet did not harm YJ at all.

to be honest I hate that he did that to her...If that happens to me I might be traumatized for my entire life... I thought at first he wouldn't pull the trigger since she's a girl but then I got shocked that he did it... Kang Chul's wanting to get answers gives so much pressure to YJ...I pity the girl that she got involved with all of it...

• Like 13

Thanks chingu @nonski, @taekwang and  @andy78 for the live recaps!

I slept through the first half and hour aghhh, and have to eat dinner the next 30 mins so just got to watch a few glimpses of the drama :<

LOL, YJ chose black over pink, and here I thought that DY made that face because he might be held at gun point...... :D this is hilarious, wonder how would SH react if DY didn't stop her in time :3

YJ is invisible in the webtoon world o.o that shot really surprised me tho

As an owner of a tablet which is not that high tech compared to SM's, I crai when he destroyed his :bawling:nooooo

• Like 8

1 minute ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

to be honest I hate that he did that to her...If happens to me I might be traumatized for my entire life... I thought at first he wouldn't pull the trigger since she's a girl but then I got shocked that he did it... Kang Chul's wanting to get answers gives so much pressure to YJ...I pity the girl that she got involved with all of it...

I'm a little upset with it too but withholding judgement until the subs come out.

I thought he had only put in one bullet when he loaded it, and wasted it to shoot the vase or whatever it was. But YJ wouldn't know so he would pretend to shoot her.. but then he actually shot her and the bullet went through her... woof.

• Like 10

@alleram95 Thank you so much the preview translation!! And welcome to the thread!! It's ok if the translation is a little bit lacking, it's great to have translators in this thread! Every little contribution to this thread counts! :D

Well tonight's episode was amazing! Can't wait for the subs to come out! Hoping that the ratings for tonight's episodes are good too! Hopefully we'll get to see double digits soon!!! Can't wait to read some positive comments too! :D 

Good night everyone!

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

to be honest I hate that he did that to her...If happens to me I might be traumatized for my entire life... I thought at first he wouldn't pull the trigger since she's a girl but then I got shocked that he did it... Kang Chul's wanting to get answers gives so much pressure to YJ...I pity the girl that she got involved with all of it...

i agree i kind of feel betrayed that he shot her :o:( i dont care if she did get shot or not. did he do it? yes. ... i cant imagine how she felt if i feel betrayed too. he wasnt even my bias as  character lol 

• Like 6

Just now, sebnem said:

i agree i kind of feel betrayed that he shot her :o:( i dont care if she did get shot or not. did he do it? yes. ... i cant imagine how she felt if i feel betrayed too. he wasnt even my bias as  character lol 

I can see everyone is kinda disappointed and frustrated that he shot her. It shows that he loaded two bullets in total. Not sure if he did shot her with the real bullet or just blank... 

If he shot YJ and the bullet hit the vase.. It doesn't make sense as YJ is still considered as a human.. Not ghost.. Hmmmm not sure how the logic works...

• Like 4