[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

1 hour ago, pinocchioAsh said:

@Rania Zeid.. Yes! And and and the mere fact that both HHJ and Sukie are amazing actors.. Plus that kind of a script.. I almost feel like teasing my friends who are going gaga over the current dramas! I'm hoping W will surpass all my expectations.. And I know that he puts a lot of thought into choosing his projects, so it makes me even more excited.. Dying to see this one now! April and May need to fly by fast... Palli!! :D

*squeals*

now i just want April to fly fast so he comes back to korea ..lot of things he put on hold  till  he finishes filming in china, like sign wz new agency. 

so i m sure that when he comes back we will get lot of goodies abt W :D 

• Like 5

[ARTICLE] FROM LEE JONG SUK TO JOO WON, THE DRAMA CHAOS OF HALLYU KINGS

tumblr_inline_o5cyhlYfed1u5373i_500.jpg

[OSEN=Park Jin Young] In two weeks time, we shall let captain Yoo Shi-jin (a role played by Song Joong-ki) go. Of course we have special episodes but the drama finishes officially with the 16th episode. However, there is no need to worry. There will be ‘Hallyu Kings’ to make comeback through the drama in order.

▶ Lee Jong Suk: Please call him Lee Jong So (cow in Korean) again

Lee Jong Suk is going to make comeback through MBC’s new Wed-Thu drama ‘W’ scheduled to air in July. He is meeting the viewers through television screen after one year ad a half since he finished SBS ‘Pinocchio’ in January last year. Therefore Lee Jong Suk will start shooting from this May.

The reason why we look forward for Lee Jong Suk’s return is he does excellent choice for work. Lee Jong Suk attracted attention with KBS 2TV’s ‘School 2013’ then hits with dramas consecutively such as SBS ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’, ‘Doctor Stranger’ and ‘Pinocchio’. Lee Jong Suk who is typical handsome man with superior body figure is receiving reviews saying ‘an actor watch with trust’ from the public due to his upgrading acting skills.

In particular, ‘W’ is a drama attracting attention as it is a returning terrestrial work of scriptwriter Song Jae-jeong who wrote tvN ‘Nine’ and ‘Queen In-hyun’s Man’. PD Jeong Dae-yoon who directed MBC ‘She Was Pretty’ worked together in addition, it is expected as the most anticipated work for the second half of the year.

Lee Jong Suk also says he confirmed his appearance as he captivated by the script. He said, “I lost in the synopsis as I read it and the characters especially attracted me. I didn’t want to miss the role” and revealed the intention to work hard for the best acting.

Continue reading : http://withljongsuk.net/post/142504667668/article-from-lee-jong-suk-to-joo-won-the-drama

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

now i just want April to fly fast so he comes back to korea ..lot of things he put on hold  till  he finishes filming in china, like sign wz new agency. 

so i m sure that when he comes back we will get lot of goodies abt W :D 

Oh yes! He'll be signing a new agency as well.. I hope he chooses well..he's had bad experiences when it comes to agencies.. I pray he finds the perfect fit for him this time around.. As for W... Can't wait for more news!! And for news of the other cast members! And him in a mature-ish role :D

:) Hurry back, Sukie.. I bet Saja misses you!

• Like 3

On 4/9/2016 at 0:51 PM, pinocchioAsh said:

Oh yes! He'll be signing a new agency as well.. I hope he chooses well..he's had bad experiences when it comes to agencies.. I pray he finds the perfect fit for him this time around.. As for W... Can't wait for more news!! And for news of the other cast members! And him in a mature-ish role :D

:) Hurry back, Sukie.. I bet Saja misses you!

hahahahahahaah definetly saja misses him :wub::D 

it s Monday ^_^ i have hope that we will hear something new this week ..abt the other cast maybe? :D 

fingers crossed ..give us something mbc (or production co..or whatever) 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@Rania Zeid But why...? :cry:  I don't mind waiting but this would mean "W" will air after "Deal" and "UF". 

Cz Goodbye mr. Black is 20 eps not 16 so it ll finish on Ma 19 nd "Lucky romance" will start on May 25th nd LR is 16 eps ( if not extended later) so if u do the calculation LR will end on July 13 &14 ..means W will start on July 20 :(

"W" will start 2 weeks after UF , nd not sure bt deal yet 

• Like 2

Cz Goodbye mr. Black is 20 eps not 16 so it ll finish on Ma 19 nd "Lucky romance" will start on May 25th nd LR is 16 eps ( if not extended later) so if u do the calculation LR will end on July 13 &14 ..means W will start on July 20 :(

I see... :(

If there's no changes, "Deal" will premiere on 15th June (after Entertainer). 

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/List_of_Dramas_aired_in_Korea_by_Network_in_2016

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

huhuhu....so that means our waiting is extended!!!waaahhhh!!! i feel like my patience is running out:rolleyes:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

I see... :(

If there's no changes, "Deal" will premiere on 15th June (after Entertainer). 

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/List_of_Dramas_aired_in_Korea_by_Network_in_2016

So  both dramas will start b4  & have advantage on W :mellow:

anyways let's wait nd see what will happen

1 hour ago, pinocchioAsh said:

But but.. July is so faaarrrrr awayyy :tears: whyyyyyy.. :(

I wanna cry

yeh nd i thought it ll start on july 6 but it appeared that we ll have to wait till the 20 th :tears:

_______________________________________-

@chyantrils25  tell me abt it :( ..and not to mention that the competetion will be tougher when u have 2 dramas already started 

• Like 4

005DLvsijw1f2sg5rw334j30dc09imxz.jpg

Cr: As tagged

[Fan Art] Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo for Upcoming Drama 'W"

So  both dramas will start b4  & have advantage on W :mellow:

anyways let's wait nd see what will happen

That's what I'm most worried about. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 4

Guest Sandy5959
3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

I just learned  that "W" will probably be aired on July 20 & not 6 :(

Damn... :tears: Start counting down again :tears::tears: Now I just hope that Lucky Romance won't have any extended epsiode so that W won't be delay either. W is their first comeback to Kdrama land after a long break so fans from both sides is really looking forward to it. MBC pls air W exactly on July 20 bc I can't wait any longer :( And btw, MBC should makes the wait more exciting by release some info ab the cast, the official synopsis etc. asap or else there will be someone die of boredom here LOL