[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

5 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh happy to read that comment hopefully we will get good nbrs tonight nd tomorrow higher ones nd keep increasing till the end..

nd u ll see then how the comments will change positively 

I hope it can break 20% quickly. What did you think of the pilot though?! haha You're always updating the thread with photos and news and videos, did you have time to watch it? lol

• Like 5

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!:vicx::vicx::vicx: This is amazing,no this is not that word! I am speechless hhhh:w00t: What a great idea. I mean this is story is really different from the stories we have seen until now. Yes,rich guy,handsome,cool and not that clever girl,silly somehow this is very common.But the way they live.I was so in that I even thought I am not watching a fantasy! 

At first the thing I was a little bit :crazy: was that how KangChul hugged his trainer.It was very girly,but then when they said he was his father,It made sense:D. The scene when chief-doctor said to Hyonju that he will do a surgery to make her boobs bigger if she learns who is the murderer from her father I just died out of laughing))) And the only thing I didnt like was that the scene when she saves him was too too much familiar to me.I mean,I dont want to offend someone but I think that was just a copy from one movie(I dont remember the title) when a doctor just like her,just in the same way saves one man,when she was invisible.

The episode was really good and promising yet. I am looking forward to tomorrow's episode. Hope this drama will continue to be as interesting as it was today:wub: Totally in love:heart:

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I hope it can break 20% quickly. What did you think of the pilot though?! haha You're always updating the thread with photos and news and videos, did you have time to watch it? lol

no i haven't yet just scenes .. waiting for sub :hhh

• Like 4

2 hours ago, qallee said:

Thank you for the link.:blush::heart:

TT_TT it's quite hard to watch when it's keep lagging. almost given up ...

BTW, HI~HELLO~ANNYEONG.  (been silent reader all these times,just cant keep calm anymore..so,here i am.)

hi!! welcome to this thread!! :D glad you joined us not only kept on beiing a silent lurker!! I hope we'll see more pots from you!! let's enjoy the ride all together her!! :D 

2 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Whenever YJ gets dragged into the world, she believed that the webtoon gets written on its own.. but SB insisted that its YJ's father who drawn it although they still dont know where he is. 

Supervisor came into the room when YJ was looking at the webtoon and said like "even though u are OSM's daughter u cant get him to draw you inside the webtoon" but she chased him out.. 

Haha~ great ep here.. and its going to be better.. ^_^

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this girl is one of her kind!! really!! :lol:

2 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Google Translate tells me Knetz are really liking it lol

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000172409

so happy to know that!!! I hope they'll love the drama more and more all allong the drama's running!! :D 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hi!! welcome to this thread!! :D glad you joined us not only kept on beiing a silent lurker!! I hope we'll see more pots from you!! let's enjoy the ride all together her!! :D

hehe.. @sakura2016 thanks for welcoming thou..:) yaps.really enjoying this ride of W.haha :D

just finish watched the full first ep since only managed watch few scenes while streaming. (struggle :bawling:)

13707237_163207547416234_687278675_n.jpg

SEE YOU GUYS SOOOOOON. ZZZzz time..

aaaaaahhh.Joah~! :heart:#Wjjang

Edited by qallee
  • Like 8

31 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

no i haven't yet just scenes .. waiting for sub :hhh

Hahaha well I hope you really enjoy it and that it eases whatever anxieties you had about it not being good ^_^ I am also patiently waiting for subs.. Viki is at 35% completion huhu

Another Naver update...

W still trending at #1, HHJ at #4, and LJS at #5

QRsE4eg.png

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

So - here I am - watching one hour on the edge of my Seat with the eyes pierced on the Screen. Not able to help with recap I could not miss a single Second.

And one thought in my mind after the end.... wow - if this could be real I must run for my life too - there are a few characters I made to suffer very well..... irgs.....

So - when Kang Chul was stapped the Father was missing - in the other World - was it he?

The most importend information is to find out how Sung Moo started that WebToon. Did he draw it in the first - or did he find the Door to another World... This Picture looks so much like a Deal with a Demon - but that is all nonsense right now. And I´m sure we will not know that so early.

What the WebToon Team (Father) makes changes Kang Chuls World - but what happend in Kang Chuls World changes the "real" World too. And the WebToon is not really like it is drawn - but more like some magic made it like it was drawn but in real it happend in the W World.

Thanx a lot Writer - you gave me what I hoped for!!!

I still think it is new that Kang Chul can interfere with the Creater World now too - without knowing of course.

So - what would I feel when I had to find out that someone maded my Life a Nightmare... Loosing all my Family - and beeing blamed for the Murdercase.

Even the Law let KC from the Hook - the Neighbors did not. To the extend that he wanted to end his own Life. Was that all drawn - or maybe was it more like Sung Moo interferes with a few things and let is happen. (what can be so intense like the real suffering - so the success for W might be build up on pain and tears... )

I´m sure I will write more later - but I have to sort my mind first... I´m in Love!!!!! I will be crazy for that Drama!!!! For Sure now!!!!

Oh - and I love the Music choice - gave a great Feeling to all those Pictures!

I was waiting to see your long posts once the drama starts and here it is!! :D

after all I saw (read) even if Kang Cheol knew no secret of Yeon Joo's father, the father still has to run away and try his best to stop Kang Cheol from reaching him!! he really shattered Kang Cheol's life and caused him alot of pain and it's terrifying to think that he'd know he' behind it all and ended up having a luxurious life as the price for all his suffering!!

the father disappeared after drawning Kang Cheol getting stabbed to death by the man with the hood!! could it be that Kang Cheol dragged him there like he did to Yeon Joo (the hand that grabbed him wa bloodied on the long trailer) but again it will leave us with more questions!!! :blink:

yes!! I think all the answers lies in what happened in the past!! the father was a struggling webtoon writer only to rise to fame all of a sudden after his divorce!! and we know that strange thing happened back then and that it has a secret that only him and Kang Cheol knows of (though Kang Cheol in't aware of that yet)!! so we're sure the past linked these two somehow!! and I agree with you, it looks really like a deal with the devil!! could be the price of that deal is Kang Cheol's suffering? I thing the answer is yes!!

ok!! that's crazy!! do you mean that Kang Cheol's world is real but looks like it's drawn?!!! OMO!!! :blink: it can be and it makes sens!!! I'm loving how more fantsy theories we're having here :w00t:

do you mean this is the 1st time he interefered with the real world?!! maybe!! but I'm wondering if it could be that Kang Cheol getting out of the father's controle is the start of his endless attempt of murder toward Kang Cheol or is it something else!! still I loved seeing how the second Kang Cheol managed to reach Yeon Joo and maybe even the father, he started making his presence in the real world without realising it yet!!! 

I'll be waiting for more of your posts!! :D 

this is my last post for now!! I'm off to watch the episode RAW!!! :D 

• Like 4

Hiya everyone, I'm new to this thread. :) I was looking forward to this show since the synopsis came out because it sounded so unique and interesting and nothing like I've heard before. Great to hear that the reaction to the first episode was good. Gonna go and watch the raw now. 

• Like 8

tumblr_oalz8aRaLh1sl7awmo7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oalz8aRaLh1sl7awmo5_r1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_oalz8aRaLh1sl7awmo6_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oalz8aRaLh1sl7awmo8_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oalz8aRaLh1sl7awmo9_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oalz8aRaLh1sl7awmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oalz8aRaLh1sl7awmo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oalz8aRaLh1sl7awmo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oalz8aRaLh1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

[18.07.2016] Lee Jong Suk  @ “W-Two Worlds” Presscon + V Live

Cr: mbc

4 minutes ago, evergreen said:

Hiya everyone, I'm new to this thread. :) I was looking forward to this show since the synopsis came out because it sounded so unique and interesting and nothing like I've heard before. Great to hear that the reaction to the first episode was good. Gonna go and watch the raw now. 

Hi & welcome with us here :) 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hi chingu!!! glad to see you here!! :D don't worry and lets put our trust on the drama and its entire team and hope for the best!!

W Fighting!!

oh!halo!..nyaa!why do i tend to overlooked some replies this days mianhae:phew:

yeah i do have such high level of trust on the entire W Team..it's the knetz im worried about:sweatingbullets:

anyway guess it's safe to say that we had a successful pilot episode.....what a relief phew-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, evergreen said:

annyeong and welcome to our WORLD! welcome.gif 

hmmm were you happen to be active from 1N2D thread?.....looking at your profile pic i assume you're an active member from MCW's thread?(HyoJoo's close friend:))

• Like 6

Daebak!!!! I am 100% on board for this drama. I already ship LJS and HHJ. But, unfortunately it seems to be a drama that can't be watched without subs.

The one thing that did stand out for me was that, when she read the words on the back of the card with the demon on it, it was what opened the "portal" to the other world. But are the two worlds parallel (co-exist) or is one from the past and another from the future, and if so which is which.

I though Maybe YJ would be the only one who was aware of what happened to her, or she would the only one seeing herself in the webtoon, but everyone seems to be aware and in the next episode or father knows she was teleported to KC's world.

All in all a nice refreshing drama, the cinematic and artwork views are great.

Is it weird that I already suspect his best friend the one in the hospital room with him as the killer :lol: 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hide contents

[18.07.2016] Lee Jong Suk  @ “W-Two Worlds” Presscon - HD

Cr: Humming

Do Not Edit

Ahhhhhhh Raniaaaaaaaaaaa...why is he soooooooo beautiful?!!!:bawling:

I just died with those pictures...that smile...that face... gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...I love himmmmmm!

• Like 5