[official] Ipod Thread

Guest viruz

Guest schokolade

this thread's convenient :]

anyways i've had my ipod video 30gb for a little over an year

recently, only one side of the earphone worked

i thought it was the earphone so i bought two new ones but after a while, they didn't work

my friend's ipod video also only works on one side

is the problem my earphone or the ipod?

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got thenew ipod nano (sooo happyyyyy :D) but i dont know how to get the album pisture for all my korean songs. I checked online and it said something about clicking the song and clicking get album pic, but i can't get it for my korean songs T_T. any help???? please???

Guest LiL-Dragon

i just got thenew ipod nano (sooo happyyyyy :D) but i dont know how to get the album pisture for all my korean songs. I checked online and it said something about clicking the song and clicking get album pic, but i can't get it for my korean songs T_T. any help???? please???

open ur itune, right click on the song, go to properties -> cover...( :rolleyes: ), and u can choose the pix and just insert it in.

Guest emma_fifth

^ how do you put them?

i usually put the lyrics using iTunes. Right Click on the song in iPod, Get info, Lyrics, copy-paste. Then when you are playing the song, press the button until it shows the lyrics.

eh, does all iPod not allow photo sycn if the free space is less than 50 MB something?

Guest Steph1430262970

I have a 4GB nano, 2nd generation and i'm having problems +__+

All of a sudden, when I connect it to my computer, iTunes opens and then this window pops up:

The iPod " (my iPod name) " cannot be synced. An unknown error occured. (-48)

and now, I can't delete OR put new songs into my iPod T___T

Does anyone know what's wrong, and can help fix this problem?

Thank youuu! (:

Guest pshnancy

Um. What's a good video converting program for i tunes? becuase the free trial ones i got from the internet always puts the "free trial" in big letters across my video. And where do you get it? and about how much? SOrry i'm asking a lot of questions but please help!

^Please consider reading 13 previous pages of information... this has been answered at least 20 times on this forum <_<

anyways:

videora

google it

dl it

does anyone noe about how much it is to fix a cracked screen?

b.c my screen for my first generation nano cracked today and i dont' want 2 buy a new one

b/c i dont' like any of them and i dont' ahve a warranty!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dr jung

I have a question about iPOD. Someone please help me!

So, I use my laptop as my main connector for my iPod. This weekend, I went home to get songs on my desktop, and some of the song information (tags) weren't right.. I need to have all my songs completely organized (because I'm obsessed w/ organization -__-). Now with the songs on the iPod that I got from my desktop, I want to edit the tags. Is it possible? I know that I can't get these songs from the iPod transferred to the laptop... I'm cringing at the sight of a lack of organization at the moment... :(

^lol thanks a bunch! i had another question tho -_-; how can view the lyrics on my ipod? i put them in but i cant find it

Connect your iPod. Click on Music (under your iPod name). Add the lyrics to the song in that folder/file, not where all your music is listed in iTunes. Then when your song is playing just click the middle buttons a few times and it'll come up.

Guest pokieelicious

i need help installing itunes. it get stuck in during the middle and i downlaoded it off from the apple site

does anyone have th setup? what should i do = =

Guest newnonstop91

i got the new video nano but it pauses everytime the earphone moves, even a little bit, and the sound quality of the songs is kind of bad unless the earphone is fit in perfectly, but its hard to know if it is or not, since the earphones dont go in the little hole thing completely -_-

i just wanted to know if this is for all ipods, or if its a nano thing? i had the bigger video ipod and i never had this problem o_o thankss

• 4 weeks later...
Guest satisfaction!

Ahh ok, so my ipod (30gb vid) won't sync songs from my itunes.

I tried restarting & restoring it 684654651651 times now...but no luck.

My itunes said it synched all my songs, but when I look at my ipod, there's nothing!

There was also a window that popped up saying something about my disk. (it won't pop up anymore, but it popped up twice)

Can anybody help me? T.T

Like I already said, I tried pressing middle button+menu, and then going to disk mode; but no luck.

this is a question of the kinda old video 30gb :)

some songs freeze my ipod.

like, when i try listening to them, right in the middle of the song, it stops playing and none of the buttons work (it's not on hold) and it starts getting really hot.

and it wont even let me turn it off

so i have to wait like, 10 minutes before it goes back to normal.

and it's happening for two of my favorite songs.

also, whenever i try to view pictures, it freezes alot.

anyone know why this is happening/how i can fix it?

my ipod is almost a year old. got it last year for xmas

and i dont have the warranty anymore >_<

My iPod shows all the album arts screwed but when I opened the album art in iTunes, they were all correct.

Also, after coverting my vidoes to iPod format, out of 5, I can only add about 2 to my iTunes library. I don't kow why.

Can anyone help?

-raven.

Archived