[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Yes! I can't wait to see the bl couple again (I forgot their name) they're so cute:wub:. Thx for the info!

maybe anyone who knows Thai can translate this... 

IjOGJ0r.jpg

Guys, i can see PUPPY HONEY 2  over there...hehe:wub: 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, missmeiz said:

maybe anyone who knows Thai can translate this... 

IjOGJ0r.jpg

Guys, i can see PUPPY HONEY 2  over there...hehe:wub: 

Let's just hope there's a lot of bl scene:D

11 minutes ago, bookfaenframe said:

@missmeiz That's from back in May, it's an announcement for the making merit ceremony (a traditional ceremony that's done before the beginning of a new lakorn to ask for success). There's lots of cute pictures from that day~ (x)

so we can pray for the season 2 right... THEE I CAN SEE MY BABY KRIST....YESS!!!!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bookfaenframe said:

Yes, there is a season 2 coming soon for the first two series in Senior Secret Love, it was announced right when SS1 ended ^^ Krist will be in it too~ ^_^

154a392da8.jpg

REALLY??!!! I'M SO EXCITED :w00t: I love Puppy Honey and I ship OffGun so much! I'm excited to see Krist in it too!! Can't wait for this :D

465b08ef94803ebafc82f064b608e9869c095907

Spoiler

They're so cute :wub:

5090d55ae311dfcdecb5461987150dce276f1dba

ef3a68aed1763e604c966fe33717ad2a444bee7b

9c5dc39d6479e130670118f449f2ba6316b96557

4d662cef45a36d12591d387f404ff612b7cb9ced

77aa5c8fc160295dac1a123b279440230b7538b3

54291b5da7abf3852e2e6f2bdd1d65ce2e6da019

:wub::wub: Sorry I got too excited and spammed some OffGun :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I tried streaming SOTUS live but it didn't work ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Maybe it's not available in my country :huh: I tried using hola and it worked for a bit then stopped working. Oh well, I can wait for it to come out online later ^^ I'm gonna go rewatch episode 1 for now 

Mine was lagging very badly as well but I was using zaatv and not onehd which was not streaming at all. :( I'm watching ep 1 again as well. :D

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Mine was lagging very badly as well but I was using zaatv and not onehd which was not streaming at all. :( I'm watching ep 1 again as well. :D

Yeah I tried both and the funny thing is that now that the episode is over they're working... Still lagging but working.

But during the hour that sotus was on it wouldn't load at all >_< Haha it's kind of weird... I'll try it again next week and maybe it'll work better 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yeah I tried both and the funny thing is that now that the episode is over they're working... Still lagging but working.

But during the hour that sotus was on it wouldn't load at all >_< Haha it's kind of weird... I'll try it again next week and maybe it'll work better 

Ha ha ha ha ha. Mine is streaming better now as well. :bawling: Doesn't work when I desperately needed it to work but when I'm not interested it goes smoothly. :anguished: Fingers crossed for next week. But I was very happy to see Kong even if it was just a few minutes. :heart:

Edited by cadburygirl
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I tried streaming SOTUS live but it didn't work ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Maybe it's not available in my country :huh: I tried using hola and it worked for a bit then stopped working. Oh well, I can wait for it to come out online later ^^ I'm gonna go rewatch episode 1 for now 

me too... i think i'm watching it about 100 times right now...huhuhu... :bawling:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

OMGGGGGGGG!!!!! Skinship. :wub:

Hide contents

Cq4KGLOVIAApR3k.png

I'm squeeling so hard as i see this. I cant wait to see how their story will develop. I like this kind of pace where they dont fall in love instantly but it grows on them little by little. Kong x Artit for life.:heart::wub:

• Like 5