[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

On 9/25/2016 at 7:13 AM, Shirayuki Ozumi said:

Hey Everyone,

New Fan here .This is my first time posting something on a forum.I have been reading all your posts from past two days .I just couldn't stop myself from replying.:D

First of all ,Let me  show you the current state of me after watching SOTUS

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I know insane right .All the other BL shows which i have watched so far was one time watch for me.Man,this Show i don't think i will  ever get tired of watching .I have watched  5 times already.Waiting really sucks,:bawling: Why don't they just broadcast daily instead of weakly :glasses:Just kidding:tounge_wink:

@delightful Girl u are just awesome .Thank you for spending your time to make us subs and translate bits and pieces of novel.you mentioned u live in America now, Same here .:blush: This is for you

200w.gif

P.S : Hey guys,If u liked SOTUS and into  reading Novels and 18+ i would  recommend you to read  Captive Prince series  by P.S cat.You will  love it .Just give it a try.:yum:

captiveprince_2.jpg

YEAH, this is my 3rd watch.

On 9/25/2016 at 5:34 AM, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

CsVON6RVUAQb3Fz.jpg

Sing answering fans about which brand of camera he use now.

Krist: Which brand of condom do you use?

Singto: Which brand do you want me to use?

I have read this translation  so many times but it never fail to bring a smile to my face.  

• Off-Topic 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2016 at 4:04 AM, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Just random opinion pops up in my mind. I saw many of Thai non-BL fan posting about the series on twitter #sotustheseries. The series draws a lot of attention from Thais especially from one who got through the system. 

As a novel fan, I am a bit (just a little bit) disappointed about ep 7 because they couldn't make it as hard as it could be (in real life). The atmosphere was suppose to be more pressured. The chant was weak. But I understand that this is new and it's hard to make it same as the movie.

I  found this post from twitter and I just want to show you how it is when you succeed capturing flag.

An eye opener for me

• 2 weeks later...

It's getting closer!!!! WITH MY FIRST 2 Pair of fans!!!
'double date' Kristsingto & Taynew fan meeting in Hong Kong 14 April at Kitec Rotunda 2
More details at @enfinity _ 2018 Hong Kong host #triks

Book your ticket here 
goo.gl/3KsKAs there are many prices. Let's check it out first. Let's come to date together.

I'm glad to meet you all in Hong Kong soon, don't know if you're ready? We will be spending the new year with you at the KITEC ROTUNDA 2 meeting on April 2, 2 at the "double date" Kristsingto & Taynew fan meeting. Don't miss it if you haven't bought a ticket yet! You can also buy tickets at goo.gl/3KsKAs to buy tickets! If you haven't received a reply, you can try other prices and look forward to seeing you in Hong Kong! I can't see you.
#KristSingtoTayNewFMinHK

Source: GMMTV

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, text