Quantcast

Well... EP 13 Season Finale is about to start... THANK GOD....!

After this we can finally put this series aside and move on with better choices

(nothing against the actors; they did what they were told to do).

If you guys are wondering what would be great to watch to "forget" this terrible Sotus S I could recommend a Korean drama name "Prison Playbook". It is not mainly gay, but it feels like it is... and the plots in it are simply amazing:

I need to check if there is a thread here for this series....

Alright... let's talk later about the sinking of "Sotus S"

Cheers....!

• Like 1

I watched last episode raw and it's kinda cute :D Final kiss was nice <3

Overall I liked the vibe of this series it wasn't that bad imo:D And I really like Krist and Singto... Krisit after losing some weight looks soo fine! I will miss them as a couple and will be waiting for their next projects... 

About Prison Playbook... Hmm... This is a really, really good drama, but you shouldn't think about it as a bl drama or something. There was only one scene and you can see nothing... It's only implied what is happening :wink: There is a lot of bromance but it's all. I recommended watching this drama, not because of this things but just simply because this drama is good! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Well... EP 13 Season Finale is about to start... THANK GOD....!

After this we can finally put this series aside and move on with better choices

(nothing against the actors; they did what they were told to do).

If you guys are wondering what would be great to watch to "forget" this terrible Sotus S I could recommend a Korean drama name "Prison Playbook". It is not mainly gay, but it feels like it is... and the plots in it are simply amazing:

I need to check if there is a thread here for this series....

Alright... let's talk later about the sinking of "Sotus S"

Cheers....!

If it's just "feel like" it isn't...

and if you don't like Sotus you know you don't have to watch..why so much complaining??

• LOL 1

I am bittersweet about the show ending, but it was such a cute ending that peck at the end & the combined gears. 

6Nq1IMi.gif

Xpwb7Ef.gif

I will miss KongThit and Peraya always together but like what Krist said, "although sotus will end Krist and Sing won't end" We can only hope for season 3 or a very special episode! Or their own show like OffGun!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, JAN said:
Spoiler

and if you don't like Sotus you know you don't have to watch..why so much complaining??

Maybe people have the right to dislike it ... don't they ? 

He and a lot of people really enjoyed the first season so he (was brave enough to) watch until the end because of his faithfulness towards the show and love for the actors.... 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, JAN said:

...if you don't like Sotus you know you don't have to watch..why so much complaining??

I enjoyed the first series and warned against having a second as I feared it would be poor.

I have also stuck with Season 2 in the hope that it might get better. I like the characters but they have been so badly let down by a script that has stuck to cute as opposed to really opening up the relationship.

We have not been let into their lives because they don't talk to each other about anything meaningful. Everything has been a reflection on Season 1, right down to the conversations, the locations and the gestures.

I thought I would be disappointed by a second season. I have been disappointed by it and yet still find myself disappointed (I'm going for the record here :) ) to be so.

It has not been awful to the point I can't watch but unless the last episode really comes up trumps I cannot think of a single stand-out moment in this season - one that I would return to, just for the joy of watching the scene.

• Like 2

EP 13 Season Finale with Eng Subs by GEARFanSub is already up guys....!

Watching at your own risk....! :lol:

On 3/11/2018 at 3:22 AM, JAN said:

Wow... some "idols" can be real xxx....!

Thank you for all supporting our freedom of speech here in this 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edits: Do not call ppl names
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll make this clear for some users here...

I did not hate Sotus S-I just didn't like the way the script was handled. I disliked how rushed it was and how little we as fans got. If people were satisfied with the juvenile writing that's fine, there is nothing wrong with that. However, those of us who were expecting a bit more were disappointed and we gave our critical opinions on the matter. Just because it wasn't up to par to what we were hoping, doesn't mean we CAN"T watch it till the end and review it. 

I honestly LOVE LOVE LOVE (kong) Singto and (arthit) Krist when they are together and can even bypass their almost non-existence skingship (as an ACE person I live for the little moments like Kong's fingers behind Arthit's ear/neck, I even enjoy a brief peck on the lips/cheeks. I don't need to see them making out or having full-out simulated sex for me to enjoy their pairing) but it was unbelievable how these characters never progressed from the moment they decided to date. 

With that said and all, the ending was as predicted. Cute/fluff for the fans. I said this before, but I would have loved it if the special scenes had been the beginning episodes of the series. IT would have made more sense. 

Either way, it's the end and I wish these actors the best in their lives (both professional and personal). 

If a season 3 ever does get made (I don't know how that would happen, but I've seen people already pushing for one)...Then I hope it takes some time before it is made and maybe get a better script writer or source material. 

Well, it was great enjoying this thread with you all! I'm moving onto another drama. Maybe I'll see you all around too...:D

• Like 2

The last episode was, well, actually pretty good if you just sat back and ignored the last two years and previous twelve episodes.

When the question is posed are you ready for our future ? I thought, finally after two years of being together they have reached the point of saying : what about the future ?

I think the conversation about Arthit being lonely and wanting to stay over, really highlighted the fact that they have never been 'together'. Em was off to dine with May's parents whilst Kongpob was keeping his secret.

We got everything that I had suspected. The gathering of friends, Dae was indeed the son, Bright's bar, the kiss on the bridge, the return of the gears and Arthit remaining loyal to his new colleagues. So yes, it was all fluff. The row in the hall was as brushed under the carpet as all the other 'drama' moments. No mention of meeting the folks and there is no way that Kongpob's family won't hear of Arthit's declaration of love.

Throughout the past few months I have really, really, missed the music from Euphorica highlighting the mood. I hope that the xylophone player has bashed his last note as it was driving me crazy. I am sure the tune was from an 80's computer game !

I never liked the last episode of Season 1 as there was no sense of the pair being together in a partnership. It has been like that up until this evening when, cuteness aside, they actually bonded. And it was Arthit doing the bonding, taking the lead.

What a pity that this wasn't Episode 1.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

I'll make this clear for some users here...

I did not hate Sotus S- I just didn't like the way the script was handled. I disliked how rushed it was and how little we as fans got. If people were satisfied with the juvenile writing that's fine, there is nothing wrong with that. However, those of us who were expecting a bit more were disappointed and we gave our critical opinions on the matter.... 

I honestly LOVE LOVE LOVE (kong) Singto and (arthit) Krist when they are together... but it was unbelievable how these characters never progressed from the moment they decided to date. 

With that said and all, the ending was as predicted. Cute/fluff for the fans. I said this before, but I would have loved it if the special scenes had been the beginning episodes of the series. IT would have made more sense. 

If a season 3 ever does get made (I don't know how that would happen, but I've seen people already pushing for one)...Then I hope it takes some time before it is made and maybe get a better script writer or source material. 

I would have been happy to put up with holes in the plot and a fair amount of cuteness if only the story had been more, for want of a word, adult. Not from a sexual point of view but from the perspective of problems to be solved.

Too much time was wasted on third line plots. Arthit and Kongpob never posed questions : Why aren't we living together ? Why do you never talk about your family ? And in those few moments when things did come to a head - they never provided answers. Cough, cough, well, moving swiftly on...

I am sad that it has come to an end. I want to go back and repair it :) So much more could have been examined, but wasn't. I can see that there are those out there that have thought the series fabulous. Well good on youse. A word of warning, if you are in a two year-old relationship and you do not know if your partner has parents ( or worse yet, you didn't realise that dad is your bank manager) you have a problem and no amount of cute-fest is going to cure it. Communication - the mother of all answers (even when they are not the answers you want to hear).

• Like 4

I didn't really follow SOTUS S from the beginning but I do think that the previous posters were kinda right in pointing out that there is no growth in the relationship, aside from the fact that it moved from the university setting in Season 1 to the workplace setting in Season 2. In fact, the confession scenes for both Season is kinda eerily similar. I too wanted to see how the relationship grew, tackling more grown up issues like employment opportunities, issues of living together, etc. I was also kinda disappointed with the storyline between Yong and Nine as well as Tiew and Day, as I felt that there could be much more. All in all, the storyline was pretty decent (I thought it would be very bad considering how good the first season was), although there could be a bit more depth in the storyline.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, slapmyselfsilly84 said:

I didn't really follow SOTUS S from the beginning but I do think that the previous posters were kinda right in pointing out that there is no growth in the relationship, aside from the fact that it moved from the university setting in Season 1 to the workplace setting in Season 2. In fact, the confession scenes for both Season is kinda eerily similar. I too wanted to see how the relationship grew, tackling more grown up issues like employment opportunities, issues of living together, etc. I was also kinda disappointed with the storyline between Yong and Nine as well as Tiew and Day, as I felt that there could be much more. All in all, the storyline was pretty decent (I thought it would be very bad considering how good the first season was), although there could be a bit more depth in the storyline.

Exactly. I think that it is fair to speak for the other 'moaners' on here when I say that we have been complaining because we care. I like the characters and wanted to really get to know what made them tick but we didn't get that. We got a copy of season 1 in a different setting and in some places it wasn't even a different setting - back to the beach.

Arthit's announcement (confession makes it sound as though he had done something wrong. Som-Oh confessed) was quite well done, but and for me it is a big BUT he and Kongpob had never sat down and discussed how they should behave ; what were Arthit's fears ; things that might concern a young Thai person today. After all, you could see that his speech had an effect on Yong who then posed more questions than Kongpob had all season.

I would also say that I was not best pleased that Durian's decision to out them was glossed over. What prompted her to do that ? Did she not reflect on the possible consequences of her act ? If she had, did she do it out of devilry ? Why was she allowed to get away with it ?

Got to stop. It is finished. Can't change it and anyway,  my coffee is ready :). This thread is coming to its close. Who am I  going to shout at now ?

• Like 5

On 3/12/2018 at 9:11 AM, dustinmyeye said:

Exactly. I think that it is fair to speak for the other 'moaners' on here when I say that we have been complaining because we care. I like the characters and wanted to really get to know what made them tick but we didn't get that. We got a copy of season 1 in a different setting and in some places it wasn't even a different setting - back to the beach.

Arthit's announcement (confession makes it sound as though he had done something wrong. Som-Oh confessed) was quite well done, but and for me it is a big BUT he and Kongpob had never sat down and discussed how they should behave ; what were Arthit's fears ; things that might concern a young Thai person today. After all, you could see that his speech had an effect on Yong who then posed more questions than Kongpob had all season.

I would also say that I was not best pleased that Durian's decision to out them was glossed over. What prompted her to do that ? Did she not reflect on the possible consequences of her act ? If she had, did she do it out of devilry ? Why was she allowed to get away with it ?

Got to stop. It is finished. Can't change it and anyway,  my coffee is ready :). This thread is coming to its close. Who am I  going to shout at now ?

I agree with everything but i don't think P'Durian outed them on purpose. She took a picture of them (which i don't agree with) but it was on a folder that had all the other pictures from the outing. She then sent all the pictures in that folder forgetting that the picture of the kiss was in that folder as well.

Also, was i the only one that thinks that the girl that hugged pair in the last episode was her girlfriend. I hope so. I've been looking for a thai gl series but haven't found one yet. I do like the gl couple from underwear the series.

Edited by compass96

4 hours ago, compass96 said:

I agree with everything but i don't think P'Durian outed them on purpose. She took a picture of them (which i don't agree with) but it was on a folder that had all the other pictures from the outing. She then sent all the pictures in that folder forgetting that the picture of the kiss was in that folder as well.

Also, was i the only one that thinks that the girl that hugged pair in the last episode was her girlfriend. I hooe so. I've been looking for a thai gl series but haven't found one yet. I do like the gl couple from underwear the series.

That is what they tried to imply without saying much--notice all of the people who left Oak, did so because they were meeting their "significant" other. So yeah, Prea was meeting her girlfriend/lady lover :flushed::blush:

• Like 1

I caught up and am watching the final episode right now.

*and done.

Yong and Nai are dating in my mind. Idc idc. #headcanon

On 3/11/2018 at 3:54 PM, dustinmyeye said:

What a pity that this wasn't Episode 1.

Agreed.