[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

This episode was an excellent peaceful episode! Can't wait for the kiss scene next week! then all drama is going to happen

Spoiler

have you guys read the spoilers that's suppose to happen that's when all the fighting is going to start after this Saturday coming up?

haven't read the novel but anyone can enlighten me about Arthit and Kongpob's relationship... how intimate are they... I know on TV they aren't going to show much but anyone have any insight or spoilers on whether they actually gone beyond just kissing? I see on episode 1 that they were in the same bed but they had their clothing on... not sure if it's just a sleepover...

6 hours ago, nammminn said:

This episode was an excellent peaceful episode! Can't wait for the kiss scene next week! then all drama is going to happen

Hide contents

have you guys read the spoilers that's suppose to happen that's when all the fighting is going to start after this Saturday coming up?

so that's why I am so afraid of what will happen after the next episode.. 

two episodes of sweetness then followed by two episodes of quarrels

My heart cannot take it ~~

57 minutes ago, tsukimori said:

haven't read the novel but anyone can enlighten me about Arthit and Kongpob's relationship... how intimate are they... I know on TV they aren't going to show much but anyone have any insight or spoilers on whether they actually gone beyond just kissing? I see on episode 1 that they were in the same bed but they had their clothing on... not sure if it's just a sleepover...

erm. heard from people saying that the author is quite Conservative, hence, they don't have much intimate scenes in the book

That is why, krist and Singto knows what the viewers want, so they will add slightly more skinship in the series.

And, although they don't say it in the show, but sometimes we have to read between the lines and base it on our own imagination. 

14 minutes ago, angelicblues said:

erm. heard from people saying that the author is quite Conservative, hence, they don't have much intimate scenes in the book

That is why, krist and Singto knows what the viewers want, so they will add slightly more skinship in the series.

And, although they don't say it in the show, but sometimes we have to read between the lines and base it on our own imagination. 

so what is your opinion of their relationship? I still feel their relationship is platonic lol... even after dating 3 years.

18 hours ago, tsukimori said:

so what is your opinion of their relationship? I still feel their relationship is platonic lol... even after dating 3 years.

Hello!
I quote an excerpt from an old translation of speсial chapter between the first and second book, which Delightful translated:

Spoiler

"...And sinse they were seeing each other as boyfriends, those sorts of intimate relations were bound to happen, they were both men after all. But who would have thought that Kongpope would really do as he had said? (make Arthit his wife) Arthit had to go along with it, because it happened out of love and not lust."

And the second book strongly hints at the fact that they already had sex.

And how do you even imagine a platonic relationship with always horny Kong? You can't imagine what is going on in his head ... 

Edited by lasticmax
  • LOL 3

Okay I have a question that’s been on my mind for a while.

If we are getting the kiss scene this Saturday, will this be the only kiss in the whole series or will there another one after all the drama ends? 

Season one had 2 but I have no idea if this season will have another one. 

Anyone know anything about this?

35 minutes ago, Kittypur said:

If we are getting the kiss scene this Saturday, will this be the only kiss in the whole series or will there another one after all the drama ends? 

According to the book there should be another kiss at the very end.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, tsukimori said:

From my opinion, I don't think their relationship is platonic.

Kong is always using actions and words to try and "eat" Arthit.

And, from my perspective, they have already had sex.

But Arthit is always too shy, but Kong on the other hand always uses synonyms to express it, thus causing Arthit to jump at him and turn all shy cuz he definitely know what Kong is thinking in that mind of him.

12 hours ago, lasticmax said:

And the second book strongly hints at the fact that they already had sex.

And how do you even imagine a platonic relationship with always horny Kong? You can't imagine what is going on in his head ... 

I did not have the chance to read the whole second book as online I only managed to find certain bits and pieces.

But I agree Kong is always horny and knows how to play around with words to make Arthit shy as hell

7 hours ago, Kittypur said:

Spoiler

Based on some spoiler that I have seen previously, for Sotus S there are 2 kisses. 

One which will happen next week

And another at the end of the season whereby Arthit will kiss Kong 

• Like 1

On 05/02/2018 at 9:35 PM, nammminn said:

At last an episode that was devoid of made up drama. It was fun to watch and it was clear that John was always going to win the competition so I wasn't disappointed. I'll only be upset if, by the end, nobody has cottoned on to the fact that he cheats.

Although I would hate to make too much of it, I did feel let down by the lack of follow up to the cliffhanger from the previous episode. One moment it was all drama. The next episode, here we are in the office with Arthit getting very up front and close to Kongpob - despite Earth being in the room. In fact he was pretty touchy feely throughout the episode. Why the sudden change of attitude ?

I did appreciate the : Stop asking for rewards. I have been wanting to tell him that for weeks.

There was that pause after Earth addressed Arthit as Ai'Oon. Kongpob all jealous and Arthit seemed more embarrassed than surprised so I suspect that she has called him that before.

It still bothers me though that after all this time that Kongpob doesn't address him by his nickname, and has only now thought of asking permission, after all, he gave him the pen with the nickname on it. Once again I think it comes down to the writers forgetting that two years have passed and many points should have been dealt with long beforehand are only now surfacing - so that we get to see them.

Isn't Yong a bit too young to be the head of department ? You really notice his free and easy approach to people. Yong just takes Nai out for dinner and chats football. They get along as workmates/friends in a way that Arthit Kongpob should have been doing in the factory.

Don't hold your breath for the kiss scene. I think that we will find that the writers have once again forgotten that the pair have had three years of solid practice and we will be lucky to get a lip-press - assuming that Kongpob is trying to kiss Arthit's mouth :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, angelicblues said:

From my opinion, I don't think their relationship is platonic.

Kong is always using actions and words to try and "eat" Arthit.

And, from my perspective, they have already had sex.

But Arthit is always too shy, but Kong on the other hand always uses synonyms to express it, thus causing Arthit to jump at him and turn all shy cuz he definitely know what Kong is thinking in that mind of him.

I did not have the chance to read the whole second book as online I only managed to find certain bits and pieces.

But I agree Kong is always horny and knows how to play around with words to make Arthit shy as hell

Haven't read the books but from what we are getting on screen I agree with you, this is not a platonic friendship.

Kongpob has been in love with Arthit from the moment he met him and I cannot see a 'not-interested' Arthit sticking with a predatory male as a friend if the feelings were not reciprocated. It would be funny for a while but the joke would soon wear thin.

I can understand Arthit being shy in public but he often seems uncomfortable, even in private. That, I think, is 'our' fault. We all liked the fact that the tough head hazer was forced to come to terms with himself in the face of the constant suggestions from Kongpob. Confronted by so much innuendo Arthit would get embarrassed and shy. What worked in Season 1, we are getting in Season 2. We all know what Kongpob wants as his rewards or bonus but we are not going to get to see it. That doesn't worry me, I just think it a shame that because of the way he is written, Arthit is not allowed to express what he feels.

When Kongpob says : Ai'Oon I love you, Arthit is saddled with yet another coy reply. Three years on, standing on the rooftop, just the pair of them, and Arthit cannot bring himself to say something meaningful.

If you hadn't seen Season 1 you could be forgiven for thinking that Kongpob was chasing Arthit as opposed to having won his heart years ago.

• Like 2

Finally got the time to watch the latest episode...lets discuss the BAD first...

What the F was that? Like we have this massive cliffhanger in the previous chapter and in this new one we don't even get to see how they resolved it? We are left wondering if these two even talked it out, but can only assume they did because Arthit all of the sudden is "lovey dovey" in his own way by being a bit more "vocal/sarcastic" and letting Kong rest the back of his head on his arm...LIKE WTF? Sorry but I don't understand why we are given such infantile writing. UGG! I'm really not buying these excuses I see people throwing around forums about how the writer of this is conservative and didn't give much of their coupling, but just because you are doing something and you want to stick to the source material, doesn't mean you don't have liberties with it. This is a nearly 3 year relationship yet it feels like they are strangers or semi-friends in where one actively seeks the attention of the other. And this is not the only instance where that happens. We didn't even see how Arthit and Kong behaved after their disastrous dinner with colleagues. The editing this season is BAD. Whoever is making the decisions of where to cut scenes or how to film them, did a poor job. 

Arthit's jealousy seems out of place/came out of nowhere considering that he has made it his mission to not let Kong know how he feels/is thinking. And Kong being suspicious of that attitude leads me to believe that this is the FIRST TIME Arthit has displayed jealous tendencies in the almost 3 YEARS they are together??? Kind of odd...

Gosh KONG is so cheesy and it gets old pretty quick. This episode had me wanting to knock the smile off his face (love SINGTO though)...

Todd and Earth...this guy is so pathetic but so adorable too...Don't know if I should root for him or roll my eyes. Earth is a cool character but she continues to confuse people, though she doesn't seem to mean harm. But I'll be shocked if it's reveal that she's actually trying to date Arthit (BHAAHAA)....

The only good thing about this episode was that they toned down the forced drama they had going, but what that did was give us awkward scenes.

Like Dae and Tew/Tiw...their scene was super odd. Seemed like they were reading off the script and now we are also supposed to assume that these two got super close all of the sudden after ONE RIDE together on the bus...

Sorry I wanted to vent this out and thought it would be nice to do it here...  :0) . .

o

• Like 3

I'm not sure what they're going to do with TewDae, and I feel YongNai is a bit rushed (maybe the novel has a more elaborate story for YongNai?).

Anyway, I don't think I need to restate the 3-years-already-but-feel-like-a-new-couple problem. At this point I just hope we'll get something fun in the remaining episodes.