[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

oh i know the mod gonna show up here sooner or later and it happening now XD

my poor gif get deleted sadly i thought it gonna be safe until end of drama.hope my current one is ok since i already check it not over the maximum width and less than 500kb?

oh well i also make mistake sometime quoting pic but using phone is really hard i usually edit once im on my pc since easier to delete compare using phone but well at least those are very basic rule lol

Spoiler

maybe someone can create a DM group and invite most the member here so delightful can share her sub video there somehow it safer since it in DM just only with member (well don't ask me im suck at being admin or wtv it is)

just a suggestion

Singto such a tease..do not quote this

Spoiler

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, salz said:
Spoiler

maybe someone can create a DM group and invite most the member here so delightful can share her sub video there somehow it safer since it in DM just only with member (well don't ask me im suck at being admin or wtv it is)

just a suggestion

Spoiler

That's what I thought..... Someone should make a message group (?) and identify as much people as possible so everybody could have the link :) 

• Like 3

Wow, I was actually very impressed when I first stumbled on this thread at how A.) good the group was at self regulating and bringing the topic back to our mutual love of Sotus, and B.) how the Soompi forums seemed pretty reasonable about moderation enforcement and what a fun communal atmosphere it seemed to make. I mean, I've been a part of some forums where strict enforcement of the rules by the mods was absolutely necessary to really stop things from spiraling out of control, don't get me wrong, but it really doesn't seem necessary for this thread. All I can say is, if I have to wait for the official sub of episode 13 to be released I might actually die of frustration, especially since I'll be traveling and won't be able to see episode 14 until after it's been out for five days . . .

Also, it's almost time . . .\o/

• Like 2

Just now, originalnickname said:

*sarcastic* Beware! you're almost off-topic! xD

I think it's gonna be OK, SOTUS starts at 10 pm, right ?

Spoiler

LOL.. I used to be a member in another forum since 2006, I know exactly how to be a good member, haha.. Let's say, as long as we dont upload soooo many image/videos (lagging reason) and off-topics, the moderators would be okay.

Yes! Just in 90 minutes! :blush:

• Like 1

Hi everyone !

Waow ! this forum is just amazing ! I'm an avid reader for a longtime and I hesitated before joining the discussion for many reasons but mostly because I didn't know how to contribute.

I'm so glad to see that others are obsessed by SOTUS just as well as I do. Frankly I don't even know how it started since I didn't really like the first 2 episodes of the show. I kept watching just because SIngto and Krist were really cute !

But hey, one day I woke up and I was like "what will happen in the next ep ?", "when is the next ep ?" etc. I had to look for everything related to the series etc. I don't speak thai, but every saturday I watch the unsub version (2 or 3 times) and focus on every single facial expression to understand what's going on. And when the sub version is out I do the same. Episode 11 was really hard because I watched the balcony confession scene like 6-7 times and I cried every time. 

So I really want to thank you all because every day I'm exited to know what happened here and what you guys were talking about. I have to adress a special thanks to @delightful, I love your fanfics and specially True Love Between Us ! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Oh my mind just made an interpretation out of that translation lmao xD 

It actually translates to "Dad, I will kiss a guy today." And if that doesn't give us confirmation on the kiss scene, then I don't know what will.

• Like 12

40 minutes ago, erngust said:

Sorry, but I'm just disappointed seeing this "over-the-top" policing to the SOTUS thread.  Having us posters treated like dumb kids by trigger-happily spanking us around.  For all the 4-weeks that's left for the show, why the need for... I believed we've exercised due self-policing that we were able to discuss joyfully and cordially that even with our differing view-points didn't get beyond unruliness nor dissents sustained needlessly, until today, until this harsh stuff happens.  

Further, just to a less extend of an issue and more of a point for the-powers-that-be's reconsideration:  directing us to create or go to other segments/threads for the sake of immaculate organisation, would actually just in fact litter unnecessarily the forums, rather than consolidating SOTUS-influenced discourses into this single space.  Just when we've build up a very supportive community herein, then this happens. Isn't that what forum is primarily for? A space for community-building, enjoying all the variants there are, and not be subjected to 'segregation', never more so for some chosen one's showboating?

...just so sad for this wondrous space to be spoilt this way.

I for one, and I do not think I am alone, have joined the forum because of Sotus. I do not follow any of the other threads. When Sotus is over I will probably leave. In fact, until I hit Home Page I hadn't fully comprehended what I had joined into (if the neighbours ever found out !)

That said, it has been interesting to listen, watch and see other aspects of the actors and what they have been in. The same, where, people have been comparing shows. Not necessarily Sotus orientated until you consider the possibilities of a Second Season : here is a good way of doing it, here is a bad way. My world has been enlarged because of your (the Sotus group's) interactions. I agree that it is sad that some of this is 'against the rules'. Perhaps complaining is as well :)

If I spend an evening with friends I do not expect to be told : "If you want to talk about that you need to go next door".

• Like 18

After a whole week I finally have time to come here and was excited to see how fast and how active the thread would be like every week before the episode but what do I see ... Users being called out.

Spoiler

Way to ruin the fun, I've been in few forums and I saw Mods interrupting and taking actions but it was NEEDED, by that I mean it always happens when things gets heated & out of hand.

Meanwhile here what did the users did wrong except having fun and making the thread active ?? Who is it hurting ? In what way is it bothersome, disrespectful or harmful ?? Shouldn't the mods be happy to see new users and people actually USING the forum for what it is : sharing (thoughts, enjoyment, disappointment, opinion) and of course knowing new people.

If they want to lose users and lose trafics then they should keep going and keep acting like cops anti-fun.

I can understand the "not quoting images and videos" because it would slow down the page but the rest ? Happy cartoon the fox Emoticons gif    I simply don't get it. What are we supposed to do ? Holding back our excitment, thinking carefully before saying anything, only posting about the drama itself not the actors even if there is only 1 episode a week, and let the thread dead for most of the week ? Hmmmm how exciting I'm shaking 45234645001134 40 Cute cartoon small fox Ali emoticons gif fox emoticons  *sarcasm here u are, my long time useful friend* 

Anywaaaaaaay, I hope users won't hold back too much, I enjoy reading your posts almost as much as I actually enjoy watching the episodes itself 4523464500111 40 Cute cartoon small fox Ali emoticons gif fox emoticons

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, korinohime said:

I can't quote them so I just wanted to say the gifs are so cute :3 

12 minutes ago, rainiroo said:

It actually translates to "Dad, I will kiss a guy today." And if that doesn't give us confirmation on the kiss scene, then I don't know what will.

Spoiler

*tries to contain excitement because I don't wanna watch the live and I'm gonna wait for the lakornhit replay, which is 1h30 after the beginning of the broadcast, hopefully it won't be later....*

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, rainiroo said:

well im sure the actor themselves 100% sure there is kiss scene since they the one doing the kissing but i don't think they really know how the end result of the editing lol..but well i don't want to to talk much about they gonna kiss or not since from all the hint they will tonight but GMM also known to tease with image different from the week ep lol so i have trust issue with them and their editing so i put my expectation level at 0% only to play safe so i won't throw something at my pc screen if it not what i expect lol

but anyway i don't wanna jinx thing so let all hope we will get the best stuff tonight and what the boys tease about the kiss in ep13 is real :P

Spoiler

btw i don't think im gonna live tweet the ep tonight since all the inspection and warning exactly done on sotusday of all day kill my happy mood to enjoy fully today lol so just gonna spazz in my head where no rules apply

Edited by salz
  • Like 6