[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

9 minutes ago, erngust said:

Hi, I've been using 4k Downloader that also includes 4k resolution in download options (if available from the source), but I don't know how to access LineTV sources. Any tips on the how? 

As I can see, only Asian countries have access to LINE TV, thats why we are working on it with an asian contact who can provide delightful the LINE TV ep, but the "thing" is that is just in 720 HD

It'll be great to do like I said, I'm not asking you to follow my orders lol but to upload the 480p version on Mega (I don't mind watching 480p, it's not that bad quality, 360 and 240 are sh** tho) , and then the 1080p when it's available (in case it takes more time, I don't know how it'll work out)

46 minutes ago, 090327 said:

Hahaha Krist being Krist it must be difficult NOT to have a partner (in this case a girlfriend) right? :sweatingbullets::)

Yeah! If you start to see things logically, most artists must have bf or gf... But I like to be delusional with my idols! Thay are all single and exist only to fulfill my fantasies! :lol::phew:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

It'll be great to do like I said, I'm not asking you to follow my orders lol but to upload the 480p version on Mega (I don't mind watching 480p, it's not that bad quality, 360 and 240 are sh** tho) , and then the 1080p when it's available (in case it takes more time, I don't know how it'll work out)

I think all is ok now! Someone already came and said he would download a 720... all is good 720 is still HD

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, littlecoffeeaddict said:

Hi guysss im new to this. Please take a good care of me. Btw, i know i should not tell this, but today is my birthday(17/12/16) hahahaha i really hope to get episode 13 kissing scene of singto and krist as my birthday gift. Anyways good to join you guys. :wub:

Happy Birthday!! May all your wishes come true!! And welcome to the forum! Let's hope the kiss is epi 13 and that edition is awesome!

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, littlecoffeeaddict said:

Hi guysss im new to this. Please take a good care of me. Btw, i know i should not tell this, but today is my birthday(17/12/16) hahahaha i really hope to get episode 13 kissing scene of singto and krist as my birthday gift. Anyways good to join you guys. :wub:

Welcome! So many people born in December haha my birthday is next week ^^

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, cloudacha81 said:

Oh yes. I remembered!! The glory of Gutter Files. Some of my fav lovesick fanfics is from there. :phew: You are one of my fav lovesick fanfics writer. :wub:

Thank you once again for accepting my request. :blush:

Thank you for being my fan ;) 

I hope I can write a SOTUS story that will keep with the standards you have come to expect from my writing. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, deedeebr said:

Yeah! If you start to see things logically, most artists must have bf or gf... But I like to be delusional with my idols! Thay are all single and exist only to fulfill my fantasies! :lol::phew:

Hehehe I like to think the same and it's FUN! Delusionals FTW! :D :wub:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, littlecoffeeaddict said:

Wow,you guys are so nice. Btw, i heard that P'delightful had translated the bridge scene in the novel. I want to read but cannot find it. Can someone help? Thankyou!

Pg 53/346/480 - Bridge scene

copy paste from delightful

• Like 5

4 hours ago, littlecoffeeaddict said:

Happy Birthday!

Mine is also 17/12 but its not the next day yet (Germany), have to wait for another hour^^

• Like 3

4 hours ago, only1jae said:

Thank you for being my fan ;) 

I hope I can write a SOTUS story that will keep with the standards you have come to expect from my writing. 

When I read your conversation with @cloudacha81.. oh my...:w00t: you're the author of LS fanfic that I read (Gutter Files :blush: and Phun's Chaotic Love :wub:).. you have a good writing skills... 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

But that's real life. Sotus is commercial television. So we wont get tension or everyday obstacles, oh no ! we'll get drama. Oodles of it. A really successful 'soap-opera' consists of nothing but gloom and doom. In TV-land your parents wouldn't just be put under pressure, they'd have the house burnt down. All their pets would vanish. Your father would lose his job - and then become an alcoholic !

Sotus isn't a soap opera, though. It's a drama that prides itself of being very realistic. So it's fairly close to reality and I doubt that Bittersweet, being one of the TV show writers would allow them to add anything solely for drama/entertainment if it doesn't have any actual substance to it.

I'm not going to comment on the suggestion for my situation, because 1) I don't want to depress @originalnickname any more than I already have - I'm genuinely sorry about that... - and 2) I really didn't mention my story to get any advice, but simply as an example of how drama can come from within even if everything is alright. So... de rien and ne t'en fais pas. ;)

• Like 2