[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

31 minutes ago, delightful said:

Oh no!! My world just came crashing down! What are we going to do?!?! Can anyone get a 1080 HD link of SOTUS from LINE TV? PM me if you have a solution... I'm gonna go cry in bed now. :tears:

Dear @delightful my Co-Adm @Ed Gar from BL/Yaoi Series and Films can help you with the HD raw video from LINE TV. I talked to him and he will help. He lives in The Philippines so he can access 

• Like 17

35 minutes ago, delightful said:

Oh no!! My world just came crashing down! What are we going to do?!?! Can anyone get a 1080 HD link of SOTUS from LINE TV? PM me if you have a solution... I'm gonna go cry in bed now. :tears:

if nobody can rip HD link beside Jjong i think the only solution is to use the smaller 480p/360p available sadly just as the emergency solution until HD link available later...i can't even open the line tv seem it block where i live

and if you willing to sub again with HD once Jjong back from holiday would be awesome (since im super duper HD/TS addict 360p/480p no longer satisfy my greedy eyes lol well of course i used to live in the era of 360p once upon a time but im too spoiled by the HD in the recent years)

i can't live with the bridge scene, and second kiss scene only in LQ those scene deserve the best quality lol

• Like 6

16 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I thought it said 5 years and it was months and months ago..... Well my bad xD

I checked out and yeah... 5 years : ) 

Hide contents

So we were both wrong. Lol  Oh well. The main point was that Krist is taken anyway. Thanks for looking it up.

don't quote images, gifs, videos

• Like 2

16 hours ago, salz said:

yeah that good that mean he is loyal guy

Especially now that his popularity is growing, it's great that he still has a good relationship with his gf.... considering that he has some crazy  fangirls who insult her like wtf is wrong with them --'

Do not bypass the swearing filter

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Especially now that his popularity is growing, it's great that he still has a good relationship with his gf.... considering that he has some crazy  fangirls who insult her like wtf is wrong with them --'

Spoiler

sadly those crazy people will always come as part of the package with popularity can't really do much about it because they respect nobody and won't listen to anyone..

im too used seeing those group of twisted people in any fandom lol that why most celeb prefer to keep their relation secret well of course until tabloid knock their door...i doubt they even gonna stop after Sotus end but well wait until they move on to next ship or new actors in few month/years...

So good luck Krist and gf if they can last 5yrs im sure their relationship is strong enough to go through anything...

ok the last time i talk about this gf topic...i would just ignore next time despite my busybody side lol

officially go back to my Sotus bubble where KristSingto is real boyfriend so you and no one else is not allowed to crushed them since it my delulu bubble lmao :phew: you better don't try to slap my face with reality since i already know but it my choice to stay in my happy KristSingto bubble as long as i want..

Don't worry i would never harrass them in real life it only on my own time and personal space 

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 4

Spoiler
16 hours ago, erngust said:

any Indonesian fan herein? can you please request a couple of commenters in this GMMTV IG posting to delete their messages re fan-subbing and @delightful as it just put her at risks directly with GMMTV.  Of all places, they have to mention it there?

done. i've told them and she said she will delete it.

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, delightful said:

I'm sorry i can't help you (I wish I could)...I live in Indonesia. and whenever SOTUS airing, i'm always waiting someone to upload it in dailymotion..huhuhu....:bawling:

• Like 2

Aw, I didn't manage to order the photo book :tears:. Orders closed. Talking about photo books, I transferred the wrong amount for the attitude photo book, and had to pay extra when I transferred the remaining amount because of bank service tax :angry:.

Can't wait for the new episode! Hopefully it doesn't end at a cliffhanger..

15 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Some people do an amazing job retouching pics to their our advantage  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Reveal hidden contents

*quoting myself 'cause I'm a superstar, b**ch !* 

lol seriously, I have Photoshop, and it makes me think that maybe once the show will be over I could do things like that to make me forget it all ended :tears:

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, shinnu said:
  Hide contents

I'LL SELL MY SOUL FOR HAPPY VICTUURI MOMENT IN EP 12 LIKE SERIOSULY I HAVE MY FAITH IN U KUBO SENSEI!!:heart:

Yes, I like how they have showed us that even a person who doesn't make mistakes and is always on top like JJ, can fall down for a moment as well....it's such a realistic anime and I loove it so much!:heart:

I'MS SO HAPPY FOR CHRIS, I WASN'T REALLY SURPRISED THOUGH BUT I, ALONG WITH U, WISH HIM HAPPINESS AND GETTING A HIGH PLACE IN THE GPF!

OH GOD I KNOW RIGHT? SHE IS THE QUEEN OF YOI FANDOM HAHA, I'VE SEEN ALL HER TWEETS REGARDING YOI AND ALL, SHE'S INTO KPOP AND BL AS WELL AHHHH AND RECENTLY, JOHNNY WEIR STARTED WATCHING IT AS WELL AND HIS TWEETS ARE SO ON POINT OMG, EVEN PLUSHENKO HAS MENTIONED YOI MULTIPLE TIMES. Idk but it makes me so happy haha. OMG YES PLS, I REALLY WANT TO SEE ANOTHER PART OF THERI LIVES AFTER THE GPF, (I want to start seeing OTABURI in a romantic way omg but I'm not there yet haha).

No need,my fellow friend. We have fallen into yoi paradise and there is no turning back, we just have to be ourselves haha.

OMG DON'T EVER MAKE ME START RAMBLING ABOUT THE LATEST CHAPTERS OF 19 DAYS because ohmyfakingad TIANSHAN is happening and XIXI is so pure this chapter along with JIAN YI....oh god after yesterday's update from OX I can't calm down...........................................:bawling::heart:

Spoiler

YEEEEES KUBO SENSEI WINS AT LIFE :love:

Indeed! JJ is pretty good a character, all the feels and euphoria balanced out. Ah i am going to miss him too!

OH LORDS OF BL PLEASE MAKE CHRIS GET A GOOD PLACE AT GPF AND TELL US MORE ABOUT HIS BACKSTORY WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW!

AHAHAHA SO YOU HAVE SEEN HER TWEETS! SHE'S IN KPOP AS WELL! WHAAA SHE JUST BECAME AWESOME-R DAMN! :wub: THERE ARE OTHERS TOO! I'LL CHECK OUT JOHNNY WEIR'S AND PLUSHENKO'S TWEETS TOO HEHEHEHE I REALLY WANT YUZURU TO RESPOND TO IT BUT THAT'LL PROBABLY NOT HAPPEN. Thanks to YOI i have actually kinda started following Ice skating and am keen to do so in the future as well!

Lol YOI PARADISE IS THE BEST DESCRIPTION for the state that we're in xDDD

THE ONLY COMPLAIN THAT I HAVE FROM 19DAYS IS THAT THE CHAPTERS ARE LIKE A 10 SECOND READ AND THEN YOU'RE LEFT FANGIRLING LIKE AN IDIOT LOL TIANSHAN is killing me like whoaaaa why is He Tian so hot and cute at the same time! And the pair of best friends is to die for! I legit cry at some amazing drawings in the manhua so well done aaahhhh :""""

BTW if you didn't know 19days is going to get a movie for which the writer of Addicted (the chinese BL novel) Chai Jidan has apparently opened auditions for the main lead roles! And if she's involved it's gonna be good. Hehe WOOHOO! 

• Like 2

I can only provide 720HD and Delightful is okay with that quality of video. Hehehe. I don't know how to download Full HD thru an URL to downloader mobile app. (Only my mobile phone has an access for LineTV and other gadgets are useless .) If you know an app can provide 1080 using LineTV URL it'll be a great help for me. Let me know. . . Kindly pm me thru Instagram , @soulmatesph . . . Cuz I often check in this forum .

@gamol88: inform me about this one if someone will quoted this post. Thanks dude! 

> I'm going to download it right away once I got a notification from Sotus(LineTV) and will be uploaded thru Gdrive or Mega. 

#SoulmatesPH

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, deedeebr said:

I'm just gonna ignore that Krist has a gf in rl!! la la la la so happy in my gay bubble:phew:

Hahaha Krist being Krist it must be difficult NOT to have a partner (in this case a girlfriend) right? :sweatingbullets::)

• Like 1