[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, Jay BudLight said:

It's not... because I don't have a feeling.
It's not... because I'm not hurt.
But because now I'm confused.
Could you please...?
Please give me time to listen to my heart.
And then...
When I'm ready, I'll tell you myself... with my heart.

I like a lot these words! They reminds me some far souvenirs!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

bet Nott found one of Kongpob's abandoned bags and that's where he got the rest of the books from...

Ha ha ha, well thought of! However, i remember Kongpope take out from his bag just a few papers at the library, before to run and bring back them to Nott. With what miracle those few papers becomes a big amount of books? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pixiie07 said:

Indeed, only 4 Saturdays and it's over :bawling:

ahh thats true ;__; I always forget about that...

On the one side I want them to finally be together and happy and on the other side it will be over soon after ;_; 

• Like 3

Guest delightful
5 hours ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

can I ask @delightful about the novel? what did you decide?

I'm having the first half of the really long special chapter edited now. I believe just the first half is 24 pages, the second half is half done. I'll post up the first half first once it's ready. Sorry, work has just been so overwhelming, all I have time for is IG during my random 5-10-15min breaks. I also need to finish timing My Lil Boy 2 ep.1 tomorrow. Then I still have the Attitude interview. Then someone is stalking me to sub the Off and Gun GMM Live Chat. I don't know if I can do all of it in just 3 days. :flushed:

3 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

It's not... because I don't have a feeling.
It's not... because I'm not hurt.
But because now I'm confused.
Could you please...?
Please give me time to listen to my heart.
And then...
When I'm ready, I'll tell you myself... with my heart.

OMG

• Like 2

5 hours ago, only1jae said:

Acha? That you? :) 

Silent stalker. Never really been much into Soompi until now, but this is where SOTUS is so here I am.

You know me. I can't resist a good story. :D 

Yes!!! Quite excited to see you here. I'm waiting for your Sotus fanfics. You are such a good writer. :wub:

Yup, i can't resist SOTUS too. Such a good story. :heart:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Ha ha ha, well thought of! However, i remember Kongpope take out from his bag just a few papers at the library, before to run and bring back them to Nott. With what miracle those few papers becomes a big amount of books? 

That was the joke, hon. ;)

1 hour ago, delightful said:

I'm having the first half of the really long special chapter edited now. I believe just the first half is 24 pages, the second half is half done. I'll post up the first half first once it's ready. Sorry, work has just been so overwhelming, all I have time for is IG during my random 5-10-15min breaks. I also need to finish timing My Lil Boy 2 ep.1 tomorrow. Then I still have the Attitude interview. Then someone is stalking me to sub the Off and Gun GMM Live Chat. I don't know if I can do all of it in just 3 days. :flushed:

Ooooh, sorry for the stalking. :flushed: Please don't feel pressured or stressed. Take all the time you need. We can wait a little longer on the GMM Live chat. Here, have some nutrition... :cookie:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, delightful said:

wow.. you are really hard work person.. don't say sorry when it not your fault.

thanks  for everything you do for us.. international fan. :)

that means you will update soon that special chapter.. i will wait...:blush::blush:

please take rest too.. don't over work. your health more important..:wub::wub:

• Like 5

On 12/15/2016 at 11:33 AM, sbhri87 said:

actually i've been wonder why the OST is not lovely and smooth like other series? until i figure out this OST means how they meet, very harsh way until something cute ever happen..:sweatingbullets: 

That was exactly what come into my mind at the first time listening to this song haha :w00t: It sounded like a manly song, I thought that will be war in this series :sweatingbullets: Once I knew the meaning aaaaaawww I LOVE THIS SONG! EXTREMELY! :wub:

And it's Friday ❤❤❤ Let's rewatch Sotus, read Sotus fanfiction, and rewatch all the show Krist and Singto in :w00t: (I always do this in my spare time, tho :phew:).

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, alittlejetty said:

Can someone post the official account of krist in weibo? Thanks in advance :)

Here is Krist's weibo : http://www.weibo.com/u/6011901990?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#_0 

However , he doesn't post much on there after checking his weibo account. But the video that he speaks Chinese is really cute and his pronunciation is good.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cloudacha81 said:

Yes!!! Quite excited to see you here. I'm waiting for your Sotus fanfics. You are such a good writer. :wub:

Yup, i can't resist SOTUS too. Such a good story. :heart:

You are always sweet. ♡♡ Thanks!

Tell me what kind of SOTUS story you want and I will do my best to write one for you. I don't think I've written a request from you yet. 

• Like 4

Found a 14-min StarInterview of Krist and Singto last August. The 'good' thing about this interview is it's just basically Krist (mostly) and Singto talking.  Hopefully someone can share in some insights, especially of those that we're not yet so aware of.

Spoiler

links to photo galleries:

Spoiler

• Like 11

1 hour ago, aaddler said:

I thought I was the only one to bail on Love Sick early on! I just couldn't stand wading through all of the stupid, needless drama in it to get to the good parts (I have a low tolerance for that after so many years of drama watching, lol.) I did manage to find the Love Sick translations online though, and I loved the Phun/Noh couple in the novel, so sweet <3.  

And there you touch on exactly why I am not sure about a second season of Sotus. Drama in the form of padding. So you skipped it all. I recently rewatched LS2 and found the Jeed story line quite interesting. Watching her change from somebody who was halfway pleasant to being a murderous cow (no offence meant to Hindus but I don't intend to get RS'd again). At the end she sees the light and accepts who she has become. 

But you are quite right, nothing to do with Noh and Phun. But take out Earn and Pete,  Per, Mark and Win, Ohm and Mick. The girls. Not much left. Season 1 could have been 16 episodes. End of story. 

Yes we could have Kongpob and Arthit meet their families. But we already know that they are accepted. So there you go. Two episodes. 

Sotus is interesting because it isn't even hinting at intolerance (oh no Punh's father won't agree!). The drama doesn't come from without. It comes from within. Can Arthit come to terms with his own hormones ? 

• Like 2