[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

6 hours ago, originalnickname said:

You're a rebel, huh ? You know it's not really legal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Reveal hidden contents

You know how I find this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  everytime ? I type "perv eyes" on google :lol:

I was really glad when I found the existence of Spotify.... I know some people don't have it in their country (I feel bad for them btw haha) ; but I really like it! I don't need to download the songs because I'm always on my computer anyway (I don't need to bring the music with me)

It's okay to be a rebel for the sake of SOTUS :blush:

I like to live dangerously

• Like 3

Guest delightful

My schedule for Friday-Saturday...

Work for 10 hours. Starting in an hour.

Sleep for 4 hours.

Run errands/grocery shop for 1 hour.

Translate SOTUS the series ep.12 for 1 hour.

Nap/wait for HD link of ep.12 for 3-4 hours.

Time the subs/QC for ep.12 for 2 hours.

Send it to Baw to encode which will take 1 hour.

THEN... Hopefully I can re-watch and make sure everything is fine with it, THEN I'll upload it... which will take 30minutes.

My perfect Saturday.. Now, just wait for me to scratch all of it and just sit here with my eyes wide open waiting for SOTUS.. re-watching SOTUS... re-reading SOTUS... drink pink milk.. oh, btw! I've gained 5lbs since I started drinking pink milk again! WTF?! Darn you Arthit!!!!

About the novel translation, I'll let you all know what I decide next week. I can't think of it right now, I'm only focused on EP.12!!!!!!!!! The thing is.. it's NOT only that FB page that didn't do as I had asked. I guess my request/directions were too difficult to understand. But, don't be worried about me. I'm completely fine, this isn't the first time something like this has happened. I think most of you have read about my past experience about why I stopped subbing... No worries about subbing SOTUS the series though, I will finish this series! Even if I end up in the hospital because of a cold from this freaking -10F weather!! It's winter here and it sucks!

12 minutes ago, delightful said:

My schedule for Saturday...

Sleep for 4 hours.

THEN... Hopefully I can re-watch and make sure everything is fine with it, THEN I'll upload it... which will take 30minutes.

My perfect Saturday.. Now, just wait for me to scratch all of it and just sit here with my eyes wide open waiting for SOTUS.. re-watching SOTUS... re-reading SOTUS... drink pink milk.. oh, btw! I've gained 5lbs since I started drinking pink milk again! WTF?! Darn you Arthit!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

About the novel translation, I'll let you all know what I decide next week. I can't think of it right now, I'm only focused on EP.12!!!!!!!!! The thing is.. it's NOT only that FB page that didn't do as I had asked. I guess my request/directions were too difficult to understand. But, don't be worried about me. I'm completely fine, this isn't the first time something like this has happened. I think most of you have read about my past experience about why I stopped subbing... No worries about subbing SOTUS the series though, I will finish this series! Even if I end up in the hospital because of a cold from this freaking -10F weather!! It's winter here and it sucks!

Can't wait for the new episode, and thank you for your hard work !

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, delightful said:

Sleep for 4 hours.

Hide contents

22 minutes ago, delightful said:

Sleep for 4 hours.

Hide contents

*double-thumbs-up*  - thanks again and again.

Spoiler

BTW, i'm stalking the Bangrak Soi 9/1 stuff, EP5 is quite 'stirring'... :) thanks as well for your works therein... While they do starkly looked different outside of their respective series, but I still find it difficult differentiating the lead with that guy in Summer Buddies. No complains though, as they're both babe'y hunks. :phew:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

OMG OMG OMG I love this edited photo. Singto's real body is also this "lean" not muscular as Kris's... But hell yeah... He's exactly my type... So HOT :wub:

Glad you liked it. He's so HOT. :sweatingbullets:

It was because of @dreadaeleonkvothe who sent me the pic that matches Singto's lean body that I was able to make this and she requested it. So thank you Dee. :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Sleep for 4 hours.

Reveal hidden contents

It's okay dear~ we'll be waiting patiently.. & thanxxxx for ur hard work tho~ Take rest too. Don't push urself too much, especially in dat cold weather~ *hugs u* :)

• Like 2

On 12/8/2016 at 7:26 PM, delightful said:

Hide contents

So I found out where my friend's brother's bar/restaurant is going to be. It's in Jagna, Bohol, Philippines! Anyone close by or going to that region soon? The bar/restaurant isn't ready for service yet, they are cleaning up and fixing it up now. If I ever visit this is where we will hang out.

^_^ 

I'm from the Philippines (MABUHAY!! 55555)

hopefully when we go there next year i'll be able see you hanging around, I'll wear my sotus shirt (self made) just in case.. XD

• Like 2

this is a super late posting of my comments earlier this morning.. 

I now know why there were only 18 pages to back read when it's already been three days since I've been gone (doctors surely took their time with my swollen face)..

FIRST OF, P' @delightful we need to hear from you again, no matter what your choice would be..
it was your neck that's always on the line and not ours for this past few months since the day you decided to help us (international fans)..

but really, with all my heart, i hope you won't abandon us, please..

Spoiler

And for the person who gave his/her permission to @WeLoveSoompi to use her downloadable files in go0gle.. Thank you for putting the links down, but really, it was way too late..

This post don't mean to ridicule you, or so on.. Just that we don't know who you are and whats the reason for giving out links that were originally posted here already for all the people to see..

Edited by fherii05
Wth? did it only showed up now? Really? Why, what's wrong soompi?
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Sleep for 4 hours.

Reveal hidden contents

What a hectic schedule! We thank you for all your hard work. I am glad to see you consider it a perfect day. >.<

Spoiler

I also what to apologize on behalf of the people who couldn't follow your simple directions. Some people just dont have any respect for others and don't think of the consequences that their actions will have on the many other people.I do hope that the person responsible tries to get in contact with you to apologize personally. I hope this doesn't make you dislike all of your fans (and know you have a lot because you do us a huge favor. LOL to me you are like a celebrity!) Again I thank you for all your hard work! 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, keerthi96 said:

it says the file doesnt exist or i do not have permission to the files.. help!!!

Please disregard the link, back read a few pages so you'd know why..

Honestly, that post you've quoted sent this forum to almost lose our dear P' Off's wife..

• Like 4