[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

5 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

Happy Sotus Day :wub:

1 minute ago, dedededeva said:

It's SATURDAY already in my country :w00t:

It's not Saturday in France yet --' It's almost 9pm (Friday) I think when I'm gonna rewatch ep. 11 I'm gonna skip the Namtarn part and start with the moment where Arthit talks about Kong

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

not Saturday in France yet --' It's almost 9pm (Friday) I think when I'm gonna rewatch ep. 11 I'm gonna skip the Namtarn part and start with the moment where Arthit talks about Kong

That's what I did few hours ago :D I also watched ep 7, 8, 9, and 10 :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, nimbus0410 said:

Maybe, but I also think that there are many lurkers in this thread (that are not-yet registered here at soompi) and noticed your post about your playlist.

Since downloading those songs in your playlist via IDM is a failure, I've found a way to download the songs :grin:

You're a rebel, huh ? You know it's not really legal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Spoiler

You know how I find this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  everytime ? I type "perv eyes" on google :lol:

I was really glad when I found the existence of Spotify.... I know some people don't have it in their country (I feel bad for them btw haha) ; but I really like it! I don't need to download the songs because I'm always on my computer anyway (I don't need to bring the music with me)

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, shinnu said:

does anybody know when attitude thai will announce the winners of the giveaway or something like that?

Spoiler

I have no idea but I love your profile photo with Krist:wub:I noticed it just today cos' all week I was off the thread , busy with work and other staff ( swiateczne szalenstwo niestety mnie dopadlo  :sweatingbullets: ), sorry. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, yokas said:
  Hide contents

I have no idea but I love your profile photo with Krist:wub:I noticed it just today cos' all week I was off the thread , busy with work and other staff ( swiateczne szalenstwo niestety mnie dopadlo  :sweatingbullets: ), sorry. 

haha dziękuje baaardzo znowu! Dopiero wczoraj zmieniłam, kocham ten outfit.:wub: I completely understand what u are feeling, I'll be off the thread next week bc much school work to do....will have a lot of things to catch up on to, haha. And then the blessed sotus day will come and ep 13. ( coś czuje, że za niedługo mnie też dopadnie, haha.:phew:)

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

DAFUQ? There was a giveaway ? Was it international ? 

Someone has posted the translation of attitude thai post on ig saying that they are doing a giveaway for 10 fans with magazines signed by Krist&Singto. Honestly, idk if this was international, but many people from other countries also have reposted this so I guess.:blush:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, shinnu said:

Someone has posted the translation of attitude thai post on ig saying that they are doing a giveaway for 10 fans with magazines signed by Krist&Singto. Honestly, idk if it was international, but many people from other countries also have reposted this so I guess.:blush:

Ah shiet...... Well with my luck I probably would've lost anyway xD Lucky those who will put their hands on it lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, originalnickname said:

Ah shiet...... Well with my luck I probably would've lost anyway xD Lucky those who will put their hands on it lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

same, i'm so not lucky in such giveaways but I had to try....maybe some kind of miracle (the power of P'Arthit and Kong's love maybe what am i saying) will happen...hahaha....:phew:

• Like 3

same, i'm so not lucky in such giveaways but I had to try....maybe some kind of miracle (the power of P'Arthit and Kong's love maybe what am i saying) will happen...hahaha....:phew:

I wish you to win,good luck to you! :) 

I dream to meet the actors, why do I have this vision of them doing a contest/competition/giveaway where one/two/three persons would spend a SOTUS week with the actors : shopping, talking, eating, hazing ...... aaaarf why am I torturing myself :tears: 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, shinnu said:

Good luck @shinnu !   what an incredible and lovely Christmas present that would be ! :)

sorry for post after post.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I wish you to win,good luck to you! :) 

I dream to meet the actors, why do I have this vision of them doing a contest/competition/giveaway where one/two/three persons would spend a SOTUS week with the actors : shopping, talking, eating, hazing ...... aaaarf why am I torturing myself :tears: 

thank you soooo much!!:heart:

oh god....i dream about such things as well.:tears: Especially about meeting them, sharing my love for them, just chilling out and talking like friends (omg!)..just want to hug them tightly and tell them that they are the best actors I've ever 'met', that every word, every post from them makes me soo happy and gives me energy to go through the day......ughhh let's tortur ourselves together.:tears::phew:

@yokas thank you so much!:heart: it'd be the best xmas ever if I was able to win ahhh like for reaaal but I'm rather optimistic, haha.:sweatingbullets::w00t:

• Like 4

Just now, shinnu said:

thank you soooo much!!:heart:

oh god....i dream about such things as well.:tears: Especially about meeting them, sharing my love for them, just chilling out and talking like friends (omg!)..just want to hug them tightly and tell them that they are the best actors I've ever 'met', that every word, every post from them makes me soo happy and gives me energy to go through the day......ughhh let's tortur ourselves together.:tears::phew:

And the thing is I've never traveled..... I wanna go to Japan.... I wanna meet the SOTUS people in Bangkok...I have so many dreams and yet so little/no money lmao

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

And the thing is I've never traveled..... I wanna go to Japan.... I wanna meet the SOTUS people in Bangkok...I have so many dreams and yet so little/no money lmao

the only places I've ever been to are Germany and London....can't afford to travel to the other countries....like Japan (i wanna visit JP soo badly), or Bangkok.....let's make our dreams come true in the future!!:confounded:(Actually my two friends are going to visit either Japan or Bangkok and I envy them so much like omg?)

19 minutes ago, yokas said:

Did you see that ?!  I can't believe it's really Krist ....or not :)   I zoomed it like 1000 times :w00t:

Hide contents

c22e9a8f46ff7db7e581304dbcf2c8e0.jpg

I've seen this pic a couple of times and I'm still wondering whether it is really KRIST or.....yeah it's just an edit hahaha but it seems so realistic.:sweatingbullets::crazy:

• Like 4

the only places I've ever been to are Germany and London....can't afford to travel to the other countries....like Japan (i wanna visit JP soo badly), or Bangkok.....let's make our dreams come true in the future!!:confounded:(Actually my two friends are going to either Japan or Bangkok and I envy them so much like omg?)

Yeah... I'd like to go to an asian country... I wanna be disorientated, eat new things, see how the people are... I heard things about japanese people, and I feel like they're so much like me! aka they seem so sweet and polite but they can be crazy and fun to be with :tongue:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah... I'd like to go to an asian country... I wanna be disorientated, eat new things, see how the people are... I heard things about japanese people, and I feel like they're so much like me! aka they seem so sweet and polite but they can be crazy and fun to be with :tongue:

I'm really interested in asian cultures as well! Yeah I heard something like that too and they seem really interesting and you really want to know more about their daily lives right.:w00t: it makes me want to get to know some friends from this countries, haha. They all seem so honest and kind!:wub:

Spoiler

Actually, in PL we have a youtuber, who lives in Japan and he records videos with his american friend and they speak about japanese behaviours, their daily activities etc. ( theuwagapies - if you'd be interested:blush:)

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, shinnu said:

the only places I've ever been to are Germany and London....can't afford to travel to the other countries....like Japan (i wanna visit JP soo badly), or Bangkok.....let's make our dreams come true in the future!!:confounded:(Actually my two friends are going to visit either Japan or Bangkok and I envy them so much like omg?)

I had been to Thailand when I was something like 3 yrs old and that was such a waste, kids never appreciate anything! I was in a such beautiful country and I was screaming all the time that there is too hot and I want to go back to Poland... Right now I want to go everywhere except Poland! 

• Like 4