[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

21 minutes ago, erngust said:

sorry, just to complete the pecking love-affair of the little birdy, this time on the other side.  (last one promise) B)

15380648_10202397855704285_3889818239715

Did anybody notice that singto wear ripped clothes? Is that a mode? Or he wear it because he was on filming a series?

43 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

This week's episode is not gonna be delayed, right ? And are we sure there won't be an episode on the 31st ?

well let wait for official schedule if there any changes im sure the boys/fans gonna tweet it :P

i think personally i would only trust the schedule given that day before airing just like last week sudden change and delay..

watching Sotus is like waiting to be on the list to next flight and fearing of sudden delay anytime there is announcement

well from this should be no change but never trust GMM lol

good luck M sail your ship faster

• Like 8

1 hour ago, delightful said:

This made me laugh. I guess anything that touches our Krist and Singto is lucky, even if it's a bird. LOL!

Hide contents

So I found out where my friend's brother's bar/restaurant is going to be. It's in Jagna, Bohol, Philippines! Anyone close by or going to that region soon? The bar/restaurant isn't ready for service yet, they are cleaning up and fixing it up now. If I ever visit this is where we will hang out.

^_^ 

Still so far to hang out

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, salz said:

well let wait for official schedule if there any changes im sure the boys/fans gonna tweet it :P

i think personally i would only trust the schedule given that day before airing just like last week sudden change and delay..

watching Sotus is like waiting to be on the list to next flight and fearing of sudden delay anytime there is announcement

*crossing fingers because I don't want another delay*

*crossing fingers because I want the stolen kiss to be in ep 13* 

*crossing fingers because you bet that if they put the kiss in ep.14 it's gonna be a delayed episode* (because it's the 24th, I know Christmas isn't a big deal in Thailand but I have a bad feeling about this...)

*Sh it I don't have any fingers left*

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

*crossing fingers because I don't want another delay*

*crossing fingers because I want the stolen kiss to be in ep 13* 

*crossing fingers because you bet that if they put the kiss in ep.14 it's gonna be a delayed episode* (because it's the 24th, I know Christmas isn't a big deal in Thailand but I have a bad feeling about this...)

*Sh it I don't have any fingers left*

Well crossed all you fingers lol

for me personally it safer if i don't think or talk too much about those dates in case i might jinx it so just let everything happen naturally instead of spend my time worrying too much.im just grateful i pass the one month safely without going crazy lol

I wonder how well this series actually doing in Thai?since unlike kdrama or jdrama i can check on their rating but i have no idea about Sotus since no news of rating..maybe it depend on how much view on line tv?

Anyway from how well Gmm seem to treat KISSING fans even giving the pb or subs i guess they doing great :) did they also release pb for other popular pairing in their company?i only know Off/Gun as official popular gmm otp...well KristSingto half gmm only since Singto not sign with them lol. Sorry for my curiousity the wait for Saturday make me think too much

• Like 7

Spoiler
2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

No you can't download music from Spotify, you can only listen to it.... If you have a premium account (in euros it's 10 by month) you can listen to the music offline but that's it ;) 

So, where can I download sotus soundtrack in the list? :tears: I have the opening song, but I haven't found the one playing at the ending. And another soundtrack from Sotus, like the instrumental one, that is so ear-catching :(

Spoiler
2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

subscrib a free account with Spotify, thinking download music, but it don't work, of course, so i use a free software (without spyware proof) called Audacity that perfectly work for catch "free" music. It seems a little bit a complicated one, however, i learn how to use it by myself, and the process for download and transfert into hdd is simple.His professional quality made me appreciate it a lot! Just remind that's made for no copyright music, but i guess it can possibly work from other destination :phew:

For Audacity 2.1.2, have a look there:

http://www.audacityteam.org/

Aw, thank you @gogole mongolfor the alternative apps :D Is there any Sotus soundtrack in Audacity? :o

1 hour ago, jembut said:

Did anybody notice that singto wear ripped clothes? Is that a mode? Or he wear it because he was on filming a series?

i think it's just his mode... here's hoping though that another good project will come his way the soonest... :) 

• Like 1

@deaylie helloooo!~ malec shipper since March haha!:wub:

Spoiler

Yeaaah, just can't wait for their first date and yep, I saw the post on tumblr saying that someone has seen them filming the kiss outside and omggg it'll happen in the first part of s2!:tears::heart: + the ending of the malec promo, where Magnus leans towards unconscious (or sleeping?) Alec to kiss him!! Magnus really cares about him and his 'don't push me away' seriously broke me. ah I would go on and on about them if I could!:wub: I can't believe that almost 8 months have passed since their first kiss on the wedding (omg Art'll also steal a kiss from Kong but after the wedding! Although, none of them was actually going to marry someone else but we can say there are some parallels lol) and I'm still not over this and their relationship development ohmygad!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, dedededeva said:

Aw, thank you @gogole mongolfor the alternative apps :D Is there any Sotus soundtrack in Audacity? :o

Audacity is a software i use for capture music from site like Spotify. There is no music inside, except those you introduce into it. You download, edit, cut, and many other possibilities, but it don't have music inside, it's just a (good) tool for bring back music into your computer from site that don't allow to download. Again, i remind all music have copyright, don't forget it for the Audacity use!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lsmirsjsotus said:

They're so Cute!!!!:wub::wub:

Spoiler
33 minutes ago, shinnu said:

@deaylie helloooo!~ malec shipper since March haha!:wub:

Hide contents

Yeaaah, just can't wait for their first date and yep, I saw the post on tumblr saying that someone has seen them filming the kiss outside and omggg it'll happen in the first part of s2!:tears::heart: + the ending of the malec promo, where Magnus leans towards unconscious (or sleeping?) Alec to kiss him!! Magnus really cares about him and his 'don't push me away' seriously broke me. ah I would go on and on about them if I could!:wub: I can't believe that almost 8 months have passed since their first kiss on the wedding (omg Art'll also steal a kiss from Kong but after the wedding! Although, none of them was actually going to marry someone else but we can say there are some parallels lol) and I'm still not over this and their relationship development ohmygad!

God!! That sentence always broke my heart. I can't help it! I must prepare for the angst of S2 :tears: LOL the parallels :phew: Idk but hopefully they will make their relationship officially in this season. I'd love to see that :wub:

@rei06 Oh! Another Malec Shipper!! :w00t: Hello there!

Btw, I remembered that there's a link for the SOTUS Line group, but I can't find it. How can I join it?? 

• Like 1

Fingers crossed I get this right. First time for everything.

The other day I had to go out and take some photographs for something I am doing. Whilst doing so I saw some flowers warming up on this cold winter's morn.

Perhaps this one can serve as a metaphor for a moment in our story.

ailly_com-05

It had been a clear night and the moon shone so brightly against the balcony outside that he couldn't bear to look. Hidden in the darkness he hadn't witnessed the fine mist that fell in the chilled night air.

Frost began to form on something that had been blossoming. Something that he could not prevent from growing no matter how hard he tried. This could not be, yet what seemed impossible was not.

The sun and moon can appear in the sky at the same time.

In the morning he looked at the world in a new light, and the frost gave way to the sun.

• Like 18

41 minutes ago, two5four3 said:

Found it!!! http://deungdutjai.com/2012/11/09/yahkroodtaemaiyahktahmcaloriesblahblah/

Spoiler

Laters and Goodnight my SOTUS FamBam!!! :heart:

cool.... :D much, much, much thanks...

so sucker of mushy ballad, this is the 3rd Thai song that get me 'synched' with the angst of Kongpop with an old-school melody  :tears:

Spoiler

But I Don't Want To Ask

Just to be close to your breath
Just to be able to spend time together
We’re just friends, but it’s too much to hold back
Your feelings deep inside, what are you thinking?
However much I love you, I’ve never said it

I keep everything in my heart inside
Just being happy like this is already great

Will you have feelings for me?
Have you ever looked at me?
What are we?

It’s the truth I want to know that’s stuck in my heart
But I don’t want to ask

I’m afraid you’ll change
Not asking is better
Because I know if I ask you
I’m afraid of those words that might break my heart

I’m afraid I won’t be able to accept it

But I don’t want to ask

again thanks :wub:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, erngust said:

cool.... :D much, much, much thanks...

so sucker of mushy ballad, this is the 3rd Thai song that get me 'synched' with the angst of Kongpop with an old-school melody  :tears:

Reveal hidden contents

But I Don't Want To Ask

Just to be close to your breath
Just to be able to spend time together
We’re just friends, but it’s too much to hold back
Your feelings deep inside, what are you thinking?
However much I love you, I’ve never said it

I keep everything in my heart inside
Just being happy like this is already great

Have you ever looked at me?
What are we?

But I don’t want to ask

I’m afraid you’ll change
Not asking is better
Because I know if I ask you
I’m afraid of those words that might break my heart

But I don’t want to ask

again thanks :wub:

I love this song as well.  Did you know there were 3 versions of this song apart from Calories Blah Blah?  I was able to track all three versions on iTunes!