[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

12 minutes ago, delightful said:

I guess Krist and Singto went to GMM company to do something for their KISS photobook? I saw their IG post with them dancing.. or trying to? LOL! I don't know how to post links from IG. 

quick tip/the way I did it:  

1) click on the account name of the post you'd like to share to load the account's gallery;

2) click on the picture of the post you'd like to share to have it popped-up;

3) the address bar will now contain the link for that specific post, copy it and just paste the link in your posting here.  

I mostly opted to put it in spoiler as the auto-layout for instagram links tends to insert lots of blank lines/spaces.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, psyc123 said:

Hi everyone! I dunno if someone has already posted this here but I just thought it's worth sharing. A playlist of Sotus Background Music in spotify

This is @originalnickname playlist on Spotify... I already following her tracks ever since she posted the link...

I really love my SOTUS FamBam in SOTUS Kingdom!!!

Laters!!! :heart:

• Like 7

So something has got me curious...

Spoiler

The way that Arhtit describes Kongpob to Namtarn about he can't go anywhere alone he always has to bring his friends... Doesn't that describe Arthit???

-basketball game, Stars and Moon competition, lunch, etc

I thought that part was pretty cute :wub:

• Like 3

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, erngust said:

sorry to over-indulge... 

Singto's (ear/neck/vein) just ripe for the pecking, and his shoulders a favorite spot to park on... even a love-struck bird just can't let go as yet...

giphy.gif  giphy.gif Screen_Shot_2016_12_08_at_17_48_02.png

reminiscent of this...

Reveal hidden contents
.,, *sigh* for those days gone by...

@erngust Plus this bird is the one that stayed on him the longest after all the other birds had flew away... It was love, lots of love taps :heart:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, delightful said:

Oh, you didn't know that Krist and Singto were close? I think in all their interviews they've said they are very close. They have the same group of friends, not just in the entertainment business, but also in their daily lives. They went to the same school for 3 years together, Singto was his senior that took care of him. They've slept together in real life, they even said it in their interview... okay, I didn't mean 'sleep' in 'that' way.. OR DID I? :P

Oh Aye ! I have picked that up. I have been sitting here for twenty  forty odd minutes trying to formulate a reply that will not cause another outbreak on this really friendly thread where a lot of people do not have English as their first language. Picking words, deary me.

In the end, after all that time, I decided that as a newcomer I didn't want to get overly serious about what words mean and deleted what I had written. Now there is history in the making ! And that alarm bell up top has gone red again ! I never thought that this could take over my mornings like this. Which was a bit stupid of me because I had read three hundred odd pages as to how it had taken over the lives of everyone else here before I hit the 'Signup' button.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Oh, you didn't know that Krist and Singto were close? I think in all their interviews they've said they are very close. They have the same group of friends, not just in the entertainment business, but also in their daily lives. They went to the same school for 3 years together, Singto was his senior that took care of him. They've slept together in real life, they even said it in their interview... okay, I didn't mean 'sleep' in 'that' way.. OR DID I? :P

I LOOOOOOVVVVEEE HOW YOU EXPLAIN IT @delightful:wub:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, devictorious24 said:
  Hide contents

@erngust Plus this bird is the one that stayed on him the longest after all the other birds had flew away... It was love, lots of love taps :heart:

he's possessive and/or possessed (just like the hidden one)... but sadly, will soon as well be amongst the ones that get away... (sorry, angst-mode still on)... :)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, psyc123 said:

Hi everyone! I dunno if someone has already posted this here but I just thought it's worth sharing. A playlist of Sotus Background Music in spotify

Dear, @psyc123 :D

I don't use spotify, so I wanna ask if we can download music from there or we only can listen to them? It's out of topic (I guess:sweatingbullets:) but I really want all of the music on the list above :rolleyes:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, psyc123 said:

Spoiler

32 minutes ago, two5four3 said:

This is @originalnickname playlist on Spotify... I already following her tracks ever since she posted the link...

I really love my SOTUS FamBam in SOTUS Kingdom!!!

Laters!!! :heart:

AAAAH this makes me so happy I don't even know why :D I'm really glad y'all enjoy it :) I didn't expect so many people to subscribe :o EP.11 didn't have any new music so I hope there will be new musics in EP. 12 :) 

8 minutes ago, dedededeva said:

I don't use spotify, so I wanna ask if we can download music from there or we only can listen to them? It's out of topic (I guess:sweatingbullets:) but I really want all of the music on the list above :rolleyes:

No you can't download music from Spotify, you can only listen to it.... If you have a premium account (in euros it's 10 by month) you can listen to the music offline but that's it ;) 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

The little vid stop when White made a sign with his finger toward his cheek and Boom look at the mirror. But for be explicit, there is a white trace on Boom's cheek. It looks like toothpaste, but why go together in the toilet for brush teeth while all sink-unit are free?

I have follow this series because many MIR stars were into the cast, but i must say that last ep is very weird ending when our beloved Ohm commit a suicide. As it is "subbed in thaï", if there is a reason, i don't yet know it. The BL side of the serie is just for attract BL serie's addict (White/Boom sequence in the toilet is just explicit in this last ep), and the tackled issue is based on who commit student's crimes. I watched it for kill time between two Sotus ep, and i still not understand the final meaning. But i guess i am not the only one, hu! For sum up, a dispensable serie!

For those interested, War on high school season 2 is on the way:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/WarOfHighschoolTheseriesTH?src=hash

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, originalnickname said:
28 minutes ago, dedededeva said:

No you can't download music from Spotify, you can only listen to it.... If you have a premium account (in euros it's 10 by month) you can listen to the music offline but that's it ;) 

I subscrib a free account with Spotify, thinking download music, but it don't work, of course, so i use a free software (without spyware proof) called Audacity that perfectly work for catch "free" music. It seems a little bit a complicated one, however, i learn how to use it by myself, and the process for download and transfert into hdd is simple.His professional quality made me appreciate it a lot! Just remind that's made for no copyright music, but i guess it can possibly work from other destination :phew:

For Audacity 2.1.2, have a look there:

http://www.audacityteam.org/

• Like 3

Guest delightful
30 minutes ago, deedeebr said:

I have never been jealous of birds before... 

Hide contents

I want to bite Singto's ear too :wub:

This made me laugh. I guess anything that touches our Krist and Singto is lucky, even if it's a bird. LOL!

So I found out where my friend's brother's bar/restaurant is going to be. It's in Jagna, Bohol, Philippines! Anyone close by or going to that region soon? The bar/restaurant isn't ready for service yet, they are cleaning up and fixing it up now. If I ever visit this is where we will hang out.

^_^ 

23 hours ago, baw74 said:

It made me want to try my hand at playing piano again, all these years later. I think I could pick it out.

@baw74ooo u play piano!? I love piano but sadly i never got a chance to learn it.:confused:..oh well....lemme know when u have " picked it out" im looking forword to it!!!:blush:

12 hours ago, erngust said:

@erngustaww so cute!!! its nice knowing that hes a an animal lover like me!! Thx for sharing!!♥

Spoiler

@Ren Vilca @gogole mongol omo! Why dont i know about this scene! Ive watched all the ep till ep 11n i still didnt know that scene existed! Is it a special, exclusive clip posted on official SNS? Im going crazyy

Another thing......IS MING THE MASTERMIND BEHIND ALL THE RUCKUS?!!! HE LOOKS SO INNOCENT!! IT CANT BE....& ohh god! How song took all the blame on himself even tho he didnt do any thing!! Aww poor song♥(he definitely has a thing for ming)

ANNND I CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 2 (hopefully it will focus more on secondary characters and their past esp ming and ricky)

Ps I TOTALLY ship songxming  .......just saying lol

• Like 2