[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

KRIST WHY YOU BIGGEST TEASE CRUEL MOTHER FATHER PINK MILK MONSTER STOP FEEDING MY REAL LIFE DELULU CALLING SINGTO YOUR HUSBAND IN PUBLIC IM NOT SUPPOSE TO SHIP BEYOND THE DRAMA YOU SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR MY FRAGILE DELULU HEART IM STILL ANGRY AT ARTHIT TOO:angry: OK KRIST I FORGIVE YOU JUST SPAM US WITH MORE PIX OR VIDS OF HUSBANDS HANG OUT OR JUST SPEND TIME IN ROOM ALONE FOR MY DELULU COLLECTION:glasses:

• Like 20

we all know that kongpob removed his white band from his wrist from the last episode,but there is a scene where kongpob has his white band on his left hand having pink milk.....yes pink milk..???? and that too with arthit having iced tea.??????????

the thing is  ..white band on his right hand is now missing?

what is going on????:blink:..

hope everything is good but kongpob doesnt seem to be...

i think we will be watching that in next episodes..

here is the scene.

you can see both clips in the ending song of the series,on all episodes....

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, meruemxkomugi said:

we all know that kongpob removed his white band from his wrist from the last episode,but there is a scene where kongpob has his white band on his left hand having pink milk.....yes pink milk..???? and that too with arthit having iced tea.??????????

the thing is  ..white band on his right hand is now missing?

what is going on????:blink:..

hope everything is good but kongpob doesnt seem to be...

i think we will be watching that in next episodes..

here is the scene.

you can see both clips in the ending song of the series,on all episodes....

WELL IF I REMEMBER RIGHT from delighful past spoiler THIS SHOULD BE AFTER THEY ALREADY DATING? OR ALREADY CONFIRM THEIR FEELING AND THEY MISS EACH OTHER SO THEY GO TO BUY EACH OTHER FAVE DRINK AND MEET THERE THAT WHY ARTHIT GET THE ICED COFFEE AND KONGPOPE THE PINK MILK (OH SPEAK OF PINK MILK I DRINK BANDUNG THAT MAYBE SIMILAR TO PINK MILK THIS MORNING :) )

OK SORRY FOR CAPS IM STILL ON HIGH MODE WITH THE HUSBAND TOGETHER

• Like 8

1 hour ago, whitecaptain0602 said:

OMG LOOK.... KRIST JUST UPDATE HIS TWITTER >.< 

HELP ..... WHAT DOES IT MEAN ??? SOMEONE SAID KRIST TWEET "HUSBAND"

IS IT RIGHT ???

เข้าใจยังตื่นเช้ามาหาผัวค่ะ

Spoiler

CzIcuj1UkAAcWYh.jpg 

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Krist wrote that he woke up early to come see his husband. *Dies*

Krist needs to take responsibility for my insanity after that post!!!!! I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Husband?!?!?!! We haven't seen that part yet, how could he say husband?!?!?!!!! 

OMG HOW CAN HE DO THIS TO US? Does he know how this affect us? DAMN... you shouldn't go post on your twitter something like this... we will go to la la land and think some not so nice things. <pervert here> But, why does husband:phew: look mad? Krist what did you do to your husb...  Singto? I'll kill ya! :lol: It's not easy for Krist's gf... really... poor girl. :phew:

@deaylie That promo of Malec looks good... I haven't got to watching Shadowhunters yet, but seeing them now... I kinda want to go there and ruin my life. :lol: Will see.... :phew:

It's finally ending this week... May will get her answer. They look good in this photo that GMMTV posted. May is cuteeee :wub:, I don't need to say anything about Kong, right? :phew: :wub:

Spoiler

15385255_10154616674416224_1166732364734

My Lil Boy 2 is starting this Sunday<correct me if I'm wrong XD>. That means we should expect PH2 early next year, late January/early February. YAY :w00t::wub:

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, delightful said:

Krist needs to take responsibility for my insanity after that post!!!!! I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Husband?!?!?!! We haven't seen that part yet, how could he say husband?!?!?!!!! 

1 hour ago, whitecaptain0602 said:

OMG LOOK.... KRIST JUST UPDATE HIS TWITTER >.< 

HELP ..... WHAT DOES IT MEAN ??? SOMEONE SAID KRIST TWEET "HUSBAND"

IS IT RIGHT ???

เข้าใจยังตื่นเช้ามาหาผัวค่ะ

CzIcuj1UkAAcWYh.jpg 

WTH????

SO IS THIS SOTUS SEASON 2? JK lol :D:D

I'm still can't get over to episode 11 and then I saw this pic :blush:

• Like 5

dunno what event this is but since it Off and Newwie together + White :P

Spoiler

btw what did Singto reply to his cheeky husband?:huh:

btw i really love Singto new haircut both cute and lil bit of bad boy look :P Krist hair is nice too but im still pissed he don't cut his hair for real in ep9 lol

• Like 8

WHHHAAATTTTTT ???? OMG OMG OMG OMG.... Krist why you do that >.< huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu T___________________T poor my heart...

:bawling::bawling:

• Like 2

Noooo!!! Krist! You really make us screwed :rolleyes: 

Spoiler

@rapuri @shinnu Oh another fellow Malec shipper! :lol: And we'll get their first date and their kiss in the public :w00t: *Hope it's not a lie :sweatingbullets:*

@Mio- Yeah you should! Even though in S1 their first meet in Ep 4, but along the season they ruining our lives. Even one of the episode named after their ship (It's Ep 12) :phew:

• Like 4

Guest delightful
9 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

Just realize that SingTo just got a new haircut. Ah... Cute... :wub:

He is in a good mood because he saw or is going to see his cutie husband. I'M SO NOT READY FOR THIS!!! WHY MUST KRIST DO THIS WHEN WE'RE ALL STILL STUCK ON EP.11?!?!??!!! WHAT DID THEY DO TOGETHER!??! ANOTHER EVENT? WHAT IS IT?!?! I NEED DETAILS!!!

*Okay, I'm doing that breathing exercise 1....2...3..4...*

5 minutes ago, salz said:

btw what did Singto reply to his cheeky husband?:huh:

btw i really love Singto new haircut both cute and lil bit of bad boy look :P Krist hair is nice too but im still pissed he don't cut his hair for real in ep9 lol

Singto replied to Krist: Fine, whatever makes you feel good.

WHY ARE THESE TWO SO ADORABLE?!?!?!

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

Singto replied to Krist: Fine, whatever makes you feel good.

WHY ARE THESE TWO SO ADORABLE?!?!?!

thank you :)

YEAH WHY THESE TWO IS KILLING ME WITH PLEASURE

Singto sure love spoiling Krist :rolleyes:

everybody is still in ep11 mood now they do this fluffy fanservice how am i gonna deal with angst this week

• Like 6

Guest delightful
1 minute ago, salz said:

thank you :)

YEAH WHY THESE TWO IS KILLING ME WITH PLEASURE

Singto sure love spoiling Krist :rolleyes:

Anything for his P'Arthit... I mean N'Krist. I don't care! I can't distinguish between the series and reality anymore! They must take responsibility for my insanity! I need more of them together doing this! Krist needs to spoil us more! :D:lol::P

8 minutes ago, delightful said:

Anything for his P'Arthit... I mean N'Krist. I don't care! I can't distinguish between the series and reality anymore! They must take responsibility for my insanity! I need more of them together doing this! Krist needs to spoil us more! :D:lol::P

im pretty sure Krist not gonna stop anytime soon with his teasing it might getting worse since HE FREAKING KNOW WHAT WE WANT

i watch again APOP interview lol that lil pink milk monster live to torture us

• Like 4

What the fudge is he doing???????

HUSBAND...???

im dying here krist and damn you ruined me..youre ruining me in a good way :wub:

1 hour ago, salz said:

KRIST WHY YOU BIGGEST TEASE CRUEL MOTHER FATHER PINK MILK MONSTER STOP FEEDING MY REAL LIFE DELULU CALLING SINGTO YOUR HUSBAND IN PUBLIC IM NOT SUPPOSE TO SHIP BEYOND THE DRAMA YOU SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR MY FRAGILE DELULU HEART IM STILL ANGRY AT ARTHIT TOO:angry: OK KRIST I FORGIVE YOU JUST SPAM US WITH MORE PIX OR VIDS OF HUSBANDS HANG OUT OR JUST SPEND TIME IN ROOM ALONE FOR MY DELULU COLLECTION:glasses:

The word DELULU... i like it..

And maybe Krist can help us send more pics of his HUSBAND ..like damn

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, deaylie said:

Noooo!!! Krist! You really make us screwed :rolleyes: 

Hide contents

@rapuri @shinnu Oh another fellow Malec shipper! :lol: And we'll get their first date and their kiss in the public :w00t: *Hope it's not a lie :sweatingbullets:*

@Mio- Yeah you should! Even though in S1 their first meet in Ep 4, but along the season they ruining our lives. Even one of the episode named after their ship (It's Ep 12) :phew:

Hello Malec Shippers.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

• Like 1

2 hours ago, delightful said:

omg i choked when i read his tweet.... krist teasing us!!!!!!!

like he enjoying his time to teasing us bcs he put "55555" in the end :(:bawling:

• Like 4