[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

11 minutes ago, erngust said:

The director had shared a very poignant uncut/expanded scene of Singto at the empty cheer room/gym...

ฉากนี้เป็นอีกฉากที่ผมชอบ
โปรดักชั่นไม่ได้ใหญ่โต มีเพียงนักแสดงคนเดียว
กล้องนิ่งๆ ไม่ได้หวือหวา
แต่ทรงพลังและสร้างอารมณ์ได้อย่างมาก
แม้เมื่อคืนก้องภพจะร้องไห้อย่างหนัก
แม้เขาจะนอนไม่หลับจนเช้า
แต่หน้าที่ในการเรียน ก็ทำให้เขาจำเป็นต้องแต่งตัวไปเรียนอย่างกล้ำกลืน
สมาธิไม่ได้อยู่กับเรื่องที่เรียนสักเท่าไร
หัวใจยังคงฟุ้งซ่านไม่หยุดนิ่ง
การปลีกตัวออกมาอยู่เงียบๆคนเดียว น่าจะพอช่วยได้
ก้องภพเดินไปเรื่อยๆ
กว่าจะรู้ตัวอีกที ก็มาโผล่ที่หอประชุมใหญ่...
สถานที่ที่เคยใช้สำหรับเป็นห้องเชียร์
สถานที่ที่เจอกับ "พี่อาทิตย์"
แม้จะเป็นเพียงการเดินมานั่งเงียบๆคนเดียว
แต่สิ่งที่อยู่ในหัวของเขานั้นมากมายเต็มไปหมด
ฟังเพลงเหงาๆ โซซัดโซเซ เวอร์ชั่น Romance
ถ้าเราเป็นก้องภพจะคิดอะไรในหัวบ้างนะ
ถ้าไม่ถูกจำกัดด้วยเวลา
ผมอยากจะให้ใส่ซีนนี้ยาวๆสัก 5 นาที ฮ่าๆๆๆ
ในชีวิตจริง ก้องภพน่าจะนั่งอยู่ตรงนี้หลายสิบนาทีเลย
จนกระทั้งเอ็มโทรมาขัดจังหวะนั่นแหละ

- Lit Samajarn

(hoping for translation please.... thanks. )

Wow...a lot of feelings and thoughts by Kongpope in that scene....with the bgm, how can our tears not fall??!!!....

• Like 7

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, erngust said:

The director had shared a very poignant uncut/expanded scene of Singto at the empty cheer room/gym...

ฉากนี้เป็นอีกฉากที่ผมชอบ
กล้องนิ่งๆ ไม่ได้หวือหวา
แม้เขาจะนอนไม่หลับจนเช้า
ก้องภพเดินไปเรื่อยๆ
ถ้าไม่ถูกจำกัดด้วยเวลา

- Lit Samajarn 

Just watching this uncut version without any understanding of the words....enough to bring tears to my eyes...Singto...brilliant...Kongpope...sob sob...great rewards come to those who wait!!!

• Like 8

On 06/12/2016 at 10:13 PM, kissmeStarlight said:

Yes.. I finally started watching Make it right series to tame my sotus addiction .. But what is this.. Now i am in love with Tee and now i wish too see Phunnoh, Teefuse and Kongarthit together in a same drama:flushed:.. and yes the theme will be super duper BL :D

PS- No worries Gitakumi you are still number one in my heart :wub:

Welcome to the TeexFuse FC! hahaha

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Mio- said:

Reveal hidden contents

I've just seen BL Gakuen and was fanboying SO HARD! That was SO GOOD. Why don't they make a series like this?? I. NEED. IT. in my life... :lol::wub:

btw, tumblr looks so lovely... like, like! Bookmarked! :D

Haha ikr ? :D 

I hope y'all don't mind that my lists are not organized by chronological order.... I could've done that if I started that way, but now it would take waayy too long and I'm lazy xD

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mio- said:

@psyc123 Why did you post that? How could u??? OhMyGod *my eyes... my innocent eyes:phew::lol:

Btw, yesterday while going thru this forum I stumbled upon forum page for that series and I remembered that there was one promo, of a drama that looked soooo funny during last week's SOTUS live and it looks a lot like this series. I want to start it... hearing that there is a potential BL couple I want to start it even more. But, I think I'll wait for all episodes to get subbed, so then I'll marathon it. Even if BL couple doesn't happen, I think I'll still go watch it. Looks fun. :lol:

Updating Mio's Countdown clock: My Dear SOTUS family and friends we have 3 days, 2 hours and 33 minutes left until *long awaited* EP. 12 airs:w00t::wub:

Seriously love how your countdown is precise even down to the minutes!:lol:

• Like 4

GOODNESS YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

Recently, I read a lot of your awesome and kind words regarding the series and it took me almost 1 hr to finish XD You guys simply explain what going inside my head for how many days! IM SOOOO EXCITED THO, 2 DAYS TO GO! 

• Like 8

@originalnickname 'Baguettes' buddy! you right, actors use their whole bodies when they are acting. haha. and....your tumblr? is beautiful. as I don't have tumblr id, Thank you for me having chance to enjoy yours! 

@violetaverdaYes....I love his fingers too! I realized it long ago, but hesitated to say about that if I bother for friends to enjoy Sotus. Now that the 11th ep was over already, I thought time is ripe for more tiny detailed appreciation..I mean now....it is not much bothering us if we knew his acting details like body expressions along with his facial expressions....hahaha..

@dedededevaWow, I was also shouting when I watched that beach scene, because his nervousness was totally well described by his using his hand at that time. I feel poor Kong how nervous you are! You are so scared of being rejected by your Sun.....:tears: so I am happy to share the same thoughts with you...together!

@Mio- Updating Mio's Countdown clock: My Dear SOTUS family and friends we have 3 days, 2 hours and 33 minutes left until *long awaited* EP. 12 airs:w00t::wub: -----> I love your Countdown Clock! my heart is starting pounding.....for the 12th!

------

Hey, buddy, @butterflymania

Spoiler

4 hours ago, butterflymania said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@seoha  Same here!! Yeah, we're sotus friend/family who are looking forward to sotus day!! :lol:  I'm glad that I know this thread and we can share our sotus love with each other!! Speaking of Shingto's acting, I was really impressed when I watched his hand acting on the balcony... :bawling:    but....tbh, after reading your post, I've paid more attention to his adam's apple than his face/ lines...:sweatingbullets: hehehe

IMG_4050.jpg

In the series, May likes Kong so much that she wrote his name on his eraser..But, every time I see May in their class room, I doubt whether she has a crush on him...,because it strikes me that she isn't interested in him. She not only didn't gaze at him but didn't glance at him even though he felt depressed and wasn't getting enough sleep....( we aren't getting enough sleep these days to rewatch the series and read this thread, neither!!!)  Sorry for complaining about tiny things....:sweatingbullets:

IMG_4051.png

I'm not a Thai though, when I was in elementary school, girls in my class did the same thing as May did to make her wish come true...btw, our rule is that you write the name of your crush on a eraser and if you can use up a whole eraser your wish come true, unless anyone find the name on it. Can we see similar charm like that all over the world??? :)

When I watch that scene which May's eraser was shown in, I was little bit surprised at how small the eraser became. Maybe it means she has used it whenever she thought of Kong. She has developed her feelings by using it I guess. haha. In the first few eps, I think they showed the scenes May looked at Kong secretly but I didn't pay my attention to her much... I always focus on our two leads....Sorry May! but I can get a feeling of innocence from you! Though I haven't done such things...Maybe others would do that.  it's so sweet!

----- are they shown? I can't see them....?

And....Um...actually I have made a lot gifs for my review. but I couldn't use some of them because they distracted me and not much helpful to read the review. so I prefer photos to gifs when I write the reviews. however, it took me a lot of time to make them. So....

ep11_tamethesun_smaller.gif

Maybe Kong has not realized how much time he has put on Arthit so far.  it was him who made Arthit feel himself more important and cherished. 

-----

and I wait for this scene....in the 12th. 

ep12_post_teaser_longer_text.gif

• Like 15

Attitude Thailand is giving away Attitude Thailand magazines signed by Krist and Singto to 10 lucky fans!!:w00t: All you have to do is repost the photo on Instagram and include the hashtags " #attitudethailand #sotustheseries #พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง " in your post. The giveaway will end on the 9th December, 6pm Thailand Time. Good luck everyone!! :D 

Here's the photo~ ^_^ I actually like how they signed on their chest and not elsewhere :P 

15253153_351945528515502_543907067010744

2 hours ago, rainiroo said:

Okay, again not sotus related and I'm sorry about that but recently I have been so obsessed with Gun Atthaphan. He is so goodlooking. Little upset that hes kissed more guys than I have. But that's alright. Literally inlove with him.:wub::wub:

I'm obsessed with him too!^_^ It's okay that he has kissed more guys, it means he has more experienced in kissing:phew: and they were good looking guys too. Have you seen Blue Hour? His expression when he's in the toilet with the other guy is.... ;) i'm sorry this is leading to R content

1 hour ago, erngust said:

The director had shared a very poignant uncut/expanded scene of Singto at the empty cheer room/gym...

ฉากนี้เป็นอีกฉากที่ผมชอบ
กล้องนิ่งๆ ไม่ได้หวือหวา
แม้เขาจะนอนไม่หลับจนเช้า
ก้องภพเดินไปเรื่อยๆ
ถ้าไม่ถูกจำกัดด้วยเวลา

- Lit Samajarn

At 1:20 I thought it was .jpg until i realised his tie is moving lol. I feel that the bgm really does play a big part in the series... in the episode itself, it was some holy-heavens-i-have-come-a-long-way music making it less depressing in my opinion. I am hoping for translation too :)  

• Like 12

A little of topic here but has anyone seen last scene in "war of high school"  with boom and white in the toilet? Am I the only one that's doesn't like the scene? I'm such a big fan of make it right and I have seen lovesick soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times on repeat that that couple is like no thank you, it's way too soon! I would have shipped it more if it had been white or boom with other than each other, *sigh* I still have nightmares with that scene I don't even want to ever think about it, am I the only thinking like this? I am aren't I?  *sigh* lovesick rocks BTW if it wasn't for sotus it would be number 1 but sotus is way better :D

• Like 4

Boys, Basketball, Bet, Band, Beach, Bus, Bear, Bed, Bathroom, Books, Balcony, Bridge…. Bittersweet

Arg, my Sotus deprivation lets my head spin over stupid stuff, like trying to summerize the story with B-nouns :sweatingbullets: It worked quiet well tbh^^:w00t: Annnnnnnd look at what I found rewatching ep 10:

Spoiler

27654122fr.jpg

Ok, the B is a Book holder so the B in there might be only natural but like I said *head spinning*:rolleyes:

(P.S: If you want you can add your B-words to the list. Totally curious if someone finds more then me:D)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ren Vilca said:

A little of topic here but has anyone seen last scene in "war of high school"  with boom and white in the toilet? Am I the only one that's doesn't like the scene? I'm such a big fan of make it right and I have seen lovesick soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times on repeat that that couple is like no thank you, it's way too soon! I would have shipped it more if it had been white or boom with other than each other, *sigh* I still have nightmares with that scene I don't even want to ever think about it, am I the only thinking like this? I am aren't I?  *sigh* lovesick rocks BTW if it wasn't for sotus it would be number 1 but sotus is way better :D

The little vid stop when White made a sign with his finger toward his cheek and Boom look at the mirror. But for be explicit, there is a white trace on Boom's cheek. It looks like toothpaste, but why go together in the toilet for brush teeth while all sink-unit are free?

I have follow this series because many MIR stars were into the cast, but i must say that last ep is very weird ending when our beloved Ohm commit a suicide. As it is "subbed in thaï", if there is a reason, i don't yet know it. The BL side of the serie is just for attract BL serie's addict (White/Boom sequence in the toilet is just explicit in this last ep), and the tackled issue is based on who commit student's crimes. I watched it for kill time between two Sotus ep, and i still not understand the final meaning. But i guess i am not the only one, hu! For sum up, a dispensable serie!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, OTAKU-KUN said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ahh hes killing me with his melancholic acting! Btw the piano cover in the bg is so soothing.....if anyone know the link to full cover Lemme know~

It made me want to try my hand at playing piano again, all these years later. I think I could pick it out.

• Like 2

Guest delightful
8 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

In the Flag capture Kongpob invites Arthit down to the playing field. They all thank him and Arthit basically says, up yours, not good enough. Night falls and the Seniors announce that the class has run out of time. Lights go down, lights come up and the flag is handed over - but not in Arthit's presence. Either the Juniors showed showed some sort of spirit that escapes me or the other Seniors felt (after arguing with Arthit) that enough had been done. I just do not understand why the flag was handed over (allowed to be captured).

The minute they started their 'Thank you' to him, P'Arthit was a goner. It touched him so much that he couldn't find the right words, he already had tears in his eyes, but he had to keep his 'head hazer' image. When he yelled at them and ran off that was it, he was emotional and he couldn't cry in front of them. Arthit and his friends all knew that the first year students had passed that last stage but they just chose to announce it when the time was up. Arthit couldn't be there because he was crying in the back.

8 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

Second one for Thai speakers. This is driving me crazy. Characters constantly use the interjection Err! Which seems to mean yes, OK, fine, right, oh ! depending on the translator (in fact sometimes it ends up as Er ! which is obviously not right). How's it spelled and what does it mean or is that like asking me how to translate the French word "Bof !" into English ?

'Err' basically is a really informal way of saying 'Yes', most of the times I use 'Yeah'. 

4 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:
Spoiler

ฉากนี้เป็นอีกฉากที่ผมชอบ
This is also one of my fav scene.

It's not a big production with only one actor.

กล้องนิ่งๆ ไม่ได้หวือหวา
Camera is not moving.

But powerful and sentimental.

Even though Kongphob has been crying a lot last night

แม้เขาจะนอนไม่หลับจนเช้า
and couldn't sleep all night.

But he has to hold his responsibility, then swallow it up, get dress, and go to school.

He cannot concentrate much on the lectures.

Confused, muddling, repeatedly thinking about what's going on.

Isolating himself and being alone might help.

ก้องภพเดินไปเรื่อยๆ
Kongphob is wandering

and finally find himself being in the 
auditoriam.

The old place for the meeting.

The old place that he first met with P'Arthit.

Although he's the only one in that big room

it's full of stories.

Listen to the "Romance" version of the "So Sud So Sae โซซัดโซเซ".

And think, if I were Kongphob, what I will be thinking.

ถ้าไม่ถูกจำกัดด้วยเวลา
If the time is not limited,

I would like to leave this scene to run for 5 minutes LOL

In the real life, Kongphob might have been sitting here for 20, 30, ... minutes.

Until M is calling to interrupt him.

- Lit Samajarn

@erngust I've done my best. Sorry if my translation sucks. :w00t:

thanks much @Jay BudLight... :wub:  it was so cool of the director to share this lovely clip and his thoughts to counterpoint the disservice that was done in the earlier scene...

so M is out to cut short all of Kongpop's over-indulgence with the drama... :) what a lifeline even though he's blissfully unaware of it... 

• Like 11

11 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Do you like the look of my tumblr ? I won't publish a lot here, I will mostly be updating the lists....

LOVING IT!!! thanks I also bookmarked it!!! sending all :heart:

6 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

ฉากนี้เป็นอีกฉากที่ผมชอบ
This is also one of my fav scene.

It's not a big production with only one actor.

กล้องนิ่งๆ ไม่ได้หวือหวา
Camera is not moving.

But powerful and sentimental.

Even though Kongphob has been crying a lot last night

แม้เขาจะนอนไม่หลับจนเช้า
and couldn't sleep all night.

But he has to hold his responsibility, then swallow it up, get dress, and go to school.

He cannot concentrate much on the lectures.

Confused, muddling, repeatedly thinking about what's going on.

Isolating himself and being alone might help.

ก้องภพเดินไปเรื่อยๆ
Kongphob is wandering

and finally find himself being in the 
auditoriam.

The old place for the meeting.

The old place that he first met with P'Arthit.

Although he's the only one in that big room

it's full of stories.

Listen to the "Romance" version of the "So Sud So Sae โซซัดโซเซ".

And think, if I were Kongphob, what I will be thinking.

ถ้าไม่ถูกจำกัดด้วยเวลา
If the time is not limited,

I would like to leave this scene to run for 5 minutes LOL

In the real life, Kongphob might have been sitting here for 20, 30, ... minutes.

Until M is calling to interrupt him.

- Lit Samajarn

@erngust I've done my best. Sorry if my translation sucks. :w00t:

Thanks to @erngust for the share and @Jay BudLight for the translation... and If someone with a good heart can share the file of this wonderful background... I'll give you a virtual hugs!!! hehehe...

Laters my SOTUS FamBam!!!!

• Like 6