[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

10 hours ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

OMG! THIS THREADS GONNA EXPLODE WHEN THE FIRST KISS HAPPENS!!! 

Just thinking about it makes me go crazy, SOTUS is taking over my life....send help!

Question - what sizes would everyone want? :D

Spoiler

37vzeof.png

I really should be working...

• Like 15

Spoiler
7 hours ago, kissmeStarlight said:

Yes.. I finally started watching Make it right series to tame my sotus addiction .. But what is this.. Now i am in love with Tee and now i wish too see Phunnoh, Teefuse and Kongarthit together in a same drama:flushed:.. and yes the theme will be super duper BL :D

PS- No worries Gitakumi you are still number one in my heart :wub:

Oh, I miss Tee and Fuse so much! I love SOTUS and in many ways I think it is better than MIR (more realistic and mature maybe) but mir made me laugh so much! And Tee is so cute!

37 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Question - what sizes would everyone want? :D

Hide contents

37vzeof.png

I really should be working...

@baw74 you made me laugh so hard I almost died trying to swallow the water I was drinking :lol:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, icecool_3313 said:

Thanks for the explanation on Even. Really hope the show will turn out as what you have wished for...

Yup, I believe most of us are praying hard for that "ice-cream" too...:) Indeed there are not many physically intimate moments on SOTUS. However, I find their uncertain feelings, their doubts then follow by their realization of each other has indeed, sufficient to blow us away. There are also other not bad, good ending Asian BL shows such as Counter attack, Uncontrolled Love, Addicted (Halfway thou). However, I realized that for most China BL shows, you will have to read the novels to understand the story better as a lot of censorship were done on those shows. 

I've watched them all. I am absolutely obsessed with addicted, I was so devastated they banned it and no season 2. But even in that one there's quite a lot of very dubious and rape type scenes too... the other two, I liked them... but just not the same level. 

I don't mind that there isn't a lot of physically intimate scenes, because there's a lot of emotional intimate scenes... if that makes sense. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ArthurA said:

More Brazilians here. Yaaaaaas!

And yeah, ep 12 will be super exciting. Can't wait. The feels are building up.

Hey you!
Glad to see so many Brazilians gathering around here <3

• Like 4

Guest delightful

When their friends, P'Nott, Tiew, and Prae asked our lovely pink milk and iced coffee couple if there is anything wrong and they both answer that everything is okay, I think of this. EP.11 is still painful to me, I keep on watching the phone confession over and over! :tears:

Screenshot_2016_11_29_21_11_03_1.png

8 hours ago, seoha said:

ep11_handacting_2.gif

his hand is also acting

Finally someone said it :D 

Hello @seoha:lol:

I kept it in my own mind all this time thinking maybe it wasn't that meaningful bcs no one here talk about his hand gesture everytime he acts :D 

On the beach, when I saw that hand, I shouted to myself "oh look!" and on the balcony, too, the hand gesture showed how he tried so hard to do what he did :(

Singto's acting skill is captivating ❤

Edited by dedededeva
  • Like 7

Finally I can log in to soompi. WTH happened?

I cannot log in and comment here for the past few weeks. I had cleared the cookie from the browser but failed to log in time and time again. . And today when I try to login again, it can. HOORRAAYYY!!!!!!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, delightful said:

When their friends, P'Nott, Tiew, and Prae asked our lovely pink milk and iced coffee couple if there is anything wrong and they both answer that everything is okay, I think of this. EP.11 is still painful to me, I keep on watching the phone confession over and over! :tears:

Screenshot_2016_11_29_21_11_03_1.png

In the 12th ep, are they still mad each other? Can we have any hope they are going back this saturday @delightful please tell me so!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

On 8/8/2016 at 6:34 AM, jaelephy said:

I am so ready for this series. I have heard some good things about the novel this series is based on. I know it's nothing like Lovesick or Make It Right but idk that's good y'all since I honestly want something different. Too many cookie cutter bl stories get too much at times...plus it's looks like there is actual back and forth between the leads before they get together...I love that. I am honestly so hyped about this series!!

tumblr_ob0bg1PQzP1vtisrzo1_500.gif

tumblr_ob0bg1PQzP1vtisrzo2_500.gif

tumblr_ob0bg1PQzP1vtisrzo4_500.gif

tumblr_ob0bg1PQzP1vtisrzo3_500.gif

...the smart richard simmons!!

i love this scene ^^

• Like 10

Again thanks to @delightful for the subs and @baw74 as well and to you're team. 

Anyways I enjoyed the episode even though I felt it very short. The funny thing is when I wanted filler material, they don't show it. But If don't want any filler material and then they show filler material.

The Earlier part of the episode  is like a character study of Arthit especially his past was shown. So I think it's integral part of the show especially because he's one of the leads.

Few more days to go and another episode is upon us.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, seoha said:

My Dear Friend @butterflymania !

today I read a lot of posts of friends here, I am really impressed. Reading other's thoughts including yours makes me filled with some satisfaction and gratitude. All of thoughts for Sotus are precious and worth, even just one sentence or one word.

I love Sotus. even though there are some tiny things bothering me(really micro-tiny things). haha...it's  absolutely one of the best BL dramas ever I think. 

it's the middle of the night here. it's already late to go to bed. Sotus give me the sleepless nights. maybe we are in the different time zone, right?

we all are Sotus friends! Can't wait for the Sotus day.

But...I confess it.

When others feel sad with their angst and try to understand the complexity of love between two people....I just enjoy his Adam's apple acting of Singto.....

ep11_handacting_2.gif

his hand is also acting....can't stop this love for him. 

It's really good for you that you realized it. I love everything about him, his acting, his body from head to toe and all haha moreover i love his beautiful fingers there.

• Like 3

On 9/1/2016 at 4:10 AM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I have lots of free time today so that's why I keep posting here :sweatingbullets: I've just been looking at SOTUS stuff and making gifs and collages and whatnot for most of my day so far :P Here I'll share some of them ^^ I just made them for fun using giphy so they might not be as good as the ones other ppl make with better programs/websites :sweatingbullets:

Cheek%20kiss%20awww_zpsvjoh5v4e.gif   Singto%20pulls%20on%20Krists%20pants%20x

The rest are in here -->

Reveal hidden contents

Actually a few of them I made for a blog a little while ago before SOTUS aired. Just from the trailer :)

Kirst%20lol%20face_zpsl75fiyvv.gif  Krist%20gif_zpsyf8bom56.gif

Look%20then%20laugh_zpsvecvmsjw.gif  54ffa21f91824cd1366797b7c125e0939b7110b7

shirtless%201_zpsjkaadelt.gif  shirtless%202_zpsc3epznbh.gif

2OST%204%20no_zpsugm6aphp.gif  1OST%206%20no_zpsrmevpmru.gif

2OST%207%20no_zpsotcy2fng.gif  17b33328460f93af361f6ca11eb5542e1c26f717

2OST%205%20no_zpslbdri4th.gif  6853d31e1a09bfbadae2fec8c23aea9186864b5c

2OST%206_zpsm9yesp6o.gif  2OST%208_zpskiyuv7x3.gif

PhotoGrid_1472594862653_zpsziaycr0a.jpg

PhotoGrid_1472592855235_zpseao3vece.jpg

PhotoGrid_1472595659687_zpscufw8erw.jpg

I made these two as lockscreen pics to fit my phone (sony xperia):

PhotoGrid_1472594452819_zpsupglzbnv.jpg  PhotoGrid_1472595689394_zps0y8jmjtd.jpg

lol I have more but I'm gonna stop now :sweatingbullets:

hhhuuuuaaaaaaaaaa i am dying now >.< btw i am sorry to spam the old posts hehehe.. i just start to look in this forum from the first page hehehe ^^v

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Thunder Mage said:

Again thanks to @delightful for the subs and @baw74 as well and to you're team. 

Anyways I enjoyed the episode even though I felt it very short. The funny thing is when I wanted filler material, they don't show it. But If don't want any filler material and then they show filler material.

The Earlier part of the episode  is like a character study of Arthit especially his past was shown. So I think it's integral part of the show especially because he's one of the leads.

Few more days to go and another episode is upon us.

Stop wanting filler material!  :P

(I feel the same way.)

• Like 3

Guest delightful
17 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Stop wanting filler material!  :P

(I feel the same way.)

LOL!  If the filter material was something like Prem and Wad I wouldn't mind at all.

So, I was translating and after 5 pages my computer restarted on me without any warning so I lost my translations! I knew I should of had saved after each page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, delightful said:

LOL!  If the filter material was something like Prem and Wad I wouldn't mind at all.

So, I was translating and after 5 pages my computer restarted on me without any warning so I lost my translations! I knew I should of had saved after each page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translating the special chapter P'? I wonder how long is that special chapter haha. Susu na P'! Maybe your computer needs some rest haha

• Like 1