[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
34 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

It's no problem :) Glad it worked. Yeah feel free to pm me.

This photo book sounds like it'll be worth the trouble considering the title is KISSING :flushed: Plus I just really want some official sotus merchandise and pretty pictures to look through :phew: I like buying merchandise for the stuff I'm obsessed with :sweatingbullets:

I have a feeling we are all going to be disappointed, I highly doubt there will be any kissing involved. But PLEASE GMM TV prove me wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, delightful said:

I have a feeling we are all going to be disappointed, I highly doubt there will be any kissing involved. But PLEASE GMM TV prove me wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tears: ...

but even if there isn't I'll still be happy because it will be my first official SOTUS merchandise! :wub: And I'm sure there will be lots of pretty pictures and some behind the scenes insights... I'll go find Thai people to read the writing to me if there's text in it too :P 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

:tears: ...

but even if there isn't I'll still be happy because it will be my first official SOTUS merchandise! :wub: And I'm sure there will be lots of pretty pictures and some behind the scenes insights... I'll go find Thai people to read the writing to me if there's text in it too :P 

I wanna buy d magz too but there's no one wanna open order for international fans, for now.. Did u guyz know who wanna open order for it?

• Like 3

I'm popping in and out of the forum when I get pm's or when I get quoted because I don't have time to read it rn :sweatingbullets: I guess the good thing about having a busy week is that by the time I'm finished with all the craziness episode 12 will almost be here! A nice reward :) 

50 minutes ago, aryien86 said:

I wanna buy d magz too but there's no one wanna open order for international fans, for now.. Did u guyz know who wanna open order for it?

Someone posted on here a link to it... let me go find it. There it is -->

On 12/3/2016 at 0:29 AM, LollipopWay said:

Popping by just to leave this link. I hope it'll help y'all in getting the kristsingtoKISSING photobooks, especially if you're living in Asia and can read Chinese. I think there's an English translation of the site

Reveal hidden contents

Apparently KristSingto China fanclub has ordered 400 photobooks for fans who can't buy them directly from Thailand. They do overseas shipping too and you have to purchase through Taobao. 

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=542631142772

I ordered one and it's almost double the original price. intl shipping is expensive :(

Found it! They also posted this link -->

https://www.techinasia.com/tmall-taobao-english-how-to-guide

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:

I have hopes, but won't be disappointed if kissing doesn't happen. That's the formula for all of these shows - preview goodies but never really deliver. Ah well.

• Like 5

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, baw74 said:

I have hopes, but won't be disappointed if kissing doesn't happen. That's the formula for all of these shows - preview goodies but never really deliver. Ah well.

I think it was on some live chat with Singto and Kris that it was asked if they really kissed while filming the scenes or if it was some acting trick and Singto said they REALLY kissed! So I'm dreaming, and my imagination is going places just knowing that it will be 2 kissing scenes and that it is no fake kiss!:wub: 

If I remember correctly, Kris and Singto even talk about brushing teeth before the scenes and being able to taste what they ate before... so casual like...

• Like 10

3 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I'm popping in and out of the forum when I get pm's or when I get quoted because I don't have time to read it rn :sweatingbullets: I guess the good thing about having a busy week is that by the time I'm finished with all the craziness episode 12 will almost be here! A nice reward :) 

Someone posted on here a link to it... let me go find it. There it is -->

Found it! They also posted this link -->

https://www.techinasia.com/tmall-taobao-english-how-to-guide

*can I just order it from KristSingto China fanclub??*

It's expensive..not included postage.. If included, it's gonna be double d price... What a fate of i'ntl fans... (They ordered it from Thailand, it'll be arrive in China. After dat, they'll deliver it to d fans in China first, then across d Asia, which it'll take a long time I think & more expensive postage*

*need to find someone dat live in Thailand, buy it & deliver it by postage... (I live in Malaysia, & I think it's not take too much time for d delivery, maybe :sweatingbullets:*

Anyway, thanxx for d info tho~ ^^

• Like 3

11 hours ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

TuXBYuP.jpgi don't know if anyone has posted about this already because i haven't backread the thread but all i can say is that these people has so much attention to detail that you won't want them to be your girlfriend/boyfriend because they will notice everything and you can't hide anything from them. HAHAHA

On a serious note tho, that was amazing how they found out about it. And these small details by the production team, very commendable. :D

I don't realize it :blink: and now you mention it, I wonder how many times they watch each eps to find it out? Or they found it from the first time watching those eps? That's really cool :w00t: I watched each eps at least 3 times but never aware of it :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

When you guys are talking about PINK MILK and I couldnt even grasp about the PINK MILK thing. LMAO (silly me)

Then I realized .. and I get all red..or pink..lmao..I cant...

You guys are really amazing may it be about the stories , the cast , and oh well the dark side of SOTUS KINGDOM.

HAIL PINK MILK SIPPERS!

12 hours ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

TuXBYuP.jpgi don't know if anyone has posted about this already because i haven't backread the thread but all i can say is that these people has so much attention to detail that you won't want them to be your girlfriend/boyfriend because they will notice everything and you can't hide anything from them. HAHAHA

On a serious note tho, that was amazing how they found out about it. And these small details by the production team, very commendable. :D

WOW Chinese fans are so whipped......clap clap clap...

I wont even noticed , Im busy looking at Kong's shoulder..nyahahahha

• Like 3

4 hours ago, deedeebr said:
  Hide contents

I think it was on some live chat with Singto and Kris that it was asked if they really kissed while filming the scenes or if it was some acting trick and Singto said they REALLY kissed! So I'm dreaming, and my imagination is going places just knowing that it will be 2 kissing scenes and that it is no fake kiss!:wub: 

If I remember correctly, Kris and Singto even talk about brushing teeth before the scenes and being able to taste what they ate before... so casual like...

It's from the live chat...Krist even said that theyre wetting their lips..im not so sure about the word though nyahahaha...he even hit Singto with his hammer bcoz he told the fans that therell be like 2 kisses...nyahahahahaha..

I think Im gonna watch that again...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

• Like 5

Im so sorry for being so active at this hour of the day.....

Anyways, is it so weird that everytime I heard the ending song of SOTUS I totally remembers LOVE SICK.:sweatingbullets:

Like what that fudge???

Im missing PHUN&NOH :dissapointed_relieved:

My HEART :heart:

17 hours ago, yaoidesune said:

I love the scene of Kong mourning in the auditorium. It reminds me of something I read about near death experience in which the subject sees his entire life in a flashback. I think that Kong decides to enter the auditorium to mourn for his loss, but if he is hurting/dying inside, it is fair to say that it resembles a near death experience. It installs a look in his eye that tells everyone where he has been and what he has endured. ... every single aspect of his life and what he holds dear to himself flashes before his eyes. And it is all about P'Arthit. 

Oh man!

OH man , why are you doing this?

Well His FOREVER SUN is ARTHIT!!:wub:

• Like 3

Hello! newbie in soompi forum here...

I actually didn't know soompi has forums...

Only after searching for that wonderful person whose subbing SOTUS for international fans did I find out...

So basically I created an account to thank @delightful for the amazing fast subs she's making, cause well, you deserve the thank you and even hugs for this!!! and a thank you as well to anyone whose helping you!!!

(And I enjoy the mini reactions that comes with it lol)

...though before I get to post this 'thank you' note I did a little exploring in the long thread and I was honestly shock on how many parts of this thread has tid bits of what's in the novel..

(Why did I only found this thread now!?)

And it's official. I want to read the whole novel huhu...

....but I will end this note for another thank you to delightful for sharing and patiently working on these whole SOTUS the series subbing/translating... <3!!!!!

• Like 9

The more i watch the 11th episode the more i am a mix of upset, sad and understanding. i mean i do understand P/Arthit does not wish to hear 'I love you' because he does not simply close the telephone (what upsets me enormously) but also look at his face he is scared to hear that and i felt sad for Kong a lot of tears that pushed him to think about all negative of P/Arthit in the previous episodes. Love is suffering this is sure 100% but it is also true that do not accepting to be in love is even more suffering. I am sure when almost at the end of the episode P'Arthit does not even eat and see Kong alone walking or almost stumbling he felt he had been really cruel. I agree with @delightful  i have no sympathy for what he is going to get in the next episode because you understand the suffering when you do feel it as well. Sorry a bit cruel but hanging up a telephone conversation is something i totally dislike is rude toward everybody so can you imagine toward somebody that loves you ? unforgivable unless you do understand what i have been going through ............. 

• Like 7

Its strange maybe its been all the talk on the forum but today all i could think about is the next episode and how much pain arthit will be in.  While kong is a strong character and does have a really compassionate side, Arthrit has a temper and likes to hide behind himself and I cant see him accepting or dealing with any of this easily.

Again thank you @delightful for the translations and the page references, definitely helped put it all together and for dropping the chapters in english when you finish them, they are indeed exciting to read and as long as your happy to translate will always be happy to read them......lol

• Like 6