[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

7 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

thank youuuuuuuuu but we know what happen till the 11 ep already LoL XD 

Yeah, I don't know if they know that there are people subbing or if they try to ignore it.... Thank god we have people subbing and we don't have to wait for the official release of the episode on YouTube.... Waiting a month is wayyy too much and @delightful's subbing quality is one of a professional so it's perfect ;) 

• Like 7

Spoiler

oh my beloved balcony scene i watch this hundredth times already + creepily staring at my sig

i will looking forward to your angst and tears Arthit

oh one of my fave scene such denial while smoothly try to sabotage other girl from getting close to Kongpop lmao

sobs i will never able to move on from this confession scene one of my ultimate fave Singto just kill me with his acting

since i enjoy torturing myself with good angst i have loss count how many time i watch this scene in repeat and for sure gonna keep watching everyday until ep12 comes...same with confession scene on bed idek why im more into angst lol...next Arthit angst for my angst vid collection should put in my phone :P 

Edited by salz
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, oldgregg said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm wondering how much the relationship is genuine on Even's part. Is it really a result of his mania or did/does he sincerely like Isak and it happened to coincide with or enacted through his manic stage? 

I have no idea where they're gunna take this story now... Is Even just gonna go on medication and disappear? Is Isak gunna just find another boyfriend? he's so young and the first guy he liked enough to come out to all his friends and family and the relationship might have been a delusion... that's richard simmons tough breaks for a young person to process. 

Spoiler

I think Even truthly love Isak, despise what Sonja said and the fact that he has a mental illness, I really think that he loves him.. I just hope Isak will come to the same conclusion:tears:. They dont have enough episode left to Isak to have an other love story and Even is too important to just disapear. No matter how it will end I think that Isak will never forget Even, he is the one for whom he was able to tell his friends and family and see that he could be accept for who he is and in that, Even already helped him a lot just by being here !! Gosh, I want an happy ending lol 

• Like 2

Wow, you guys are so active! Couldn't really read the Forum over the weekend due to study staff and people visiting... And look at this now over 33 pages more then friday evening:huh: I hope you forgive me for watching ep 11 sub first before trying to catch up on everthing :rolleyes: But at least I had to thank our pink milk angel @delightful for her fantastic subbing as usual and @baw74 for the fast encoding!!

Btw: Was it only me our did the last ep feel really short, I still feel like I haven't seen enought of Kong and Arthit this week (ok you are right this is permanently the case but this week more then usual :sweatingbullets: hopefully we get abit less flashbacks next week :phew: normally I don't mind but since we have to wait soooooo long...)

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Roland Samudra said:

khob khun krab P' @delightful and P' @baw74 for the subs :blush:

Haha - I've been practicing saying that, I'll be in Thailand in 15 days! #cantwait

1 hour ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

TuXBYuP.jpgi don't know if anyone has posted about this already because i haven't backread the thread but all i can say is that these people has so much attention to detail that you won't want them to be your girlfriend/boyfriend because they will notice everything and you can't hide anything from them. HAHAHA

On a serious note tho, that was amazing how they found out about it. And these small details by the production team, very commendable. :D

I love this sort of thing. There's a website (name slips me at the moment) that documents these sorts of things. One of my favorites is in a scene in Star Trek: TNG, you can see a stagehand chewing gum watching the acting in a reflection off the set.

• Like 6

Spoiler

TuXBYuP.jpgi don't know if anyone has posted about this already because i haven't backread the thread but all i can say is that these people has so much attention to detail that you won't want them to be your girlfriend/boyfriend because they will notice everything and you can't hide anything from them. HAHAHA

On a serious note tho, that was amazing how they found out about it. And these small details by the production team, very commendable. :D

I have another point of view about the wooden doll. Just simply a member of camera crew or studio designer just play with it! Ok, i'm a lot less poetic than the posts before me but that's just anecdotic to me.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, laio said:

Oh my god, finally someone from Brazil! Welcome <3 (btw, yeah I know you've posted this 5 days ago but I'm catching up with the forum now so sorry not sorry :P

-

Guys, it's been too long!
I just got my degree from college (well now I can say I'm a B.A. in Communications hahahah it feels so weird) so I wasn't really going online. Like... At all ahahahah so many papers to finish arghhhh but here I am! Btw, I read over 40 pages today hahaha but I just can't help it, I love reading every single post in here.

-

About the 11th ep: can I just say... TOO MUCH FILLERS? I mean, it was really sweet seeing A describing K to N but come on... The scene with her took almost half of the episode hahahahah but even with that, I love N character and how she gets A.
And where's Wad???? It has been 4 episodes without any mention of him???
Aaaaand with that, can I say PremWad is just a illusion? Hhahahah

And I can't wait for all the angst in ep 12??? Hhahaha

Oh, are you from Brazil too? Seriously until now I haven't met someone who likes SOTUS here in Brazil (at least in br twitter) what a shame :blink: 

I'm really looking forward for ep.12! Very excited to see their actings~~~

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, travelerpeach said:

Oh, are you from Brazil too? Seriously until now I haven't met someone who likes SOTUS here in Brazil (at least in br twitter) what a shame :blink: 

I'm really looking forward for ep.12! Very excited to see their actings~~~

Yeah, I am! From São Paulo, you?
I actually just saw there was some Brazilian guys posting a few pages ago. I'm really glad we Brazilians are starting to get to this forum. Soompi gives me life! Lol. I was the only Brazilian here for quite a long time - I've been lurking here since page 6 lol.

And yeah, I'm so excited for episode 12th! AAAAA THE FEELS THEY ARE COMING!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, laio said:

Yeah, I am! From São Paulo, you?
I actually just saw there was some Brazilian guys posting a few pages ago. I'm really glad we Brazilians are starting to get to this forum. Soompi gives me life! Lol. I was the only Brazilian here for quite a long time - I've been lurking here since page 6 lol.

And yeah, I'm so excited for episode 12th! AAAAA THE FEELS THEY ARE COMING!

More Brazilians here. Yaaaaaas!

And yeah, ep 12 will be super exciting. Can't wait. The feels are building up.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Mio- said:

My mind is totally perverted (LOL) but I don't see anything perverted or sexual with PINK MILK MONSTER name. What's going on with peeps here?

Here's my take on Pink Milk Monster: P'@delightful come up with this name and we all connect it (okay, I do) with that already famous scene that's to come next week, Arthit crying while drinking pink milk. I like the name. I do. I don't see anything perverted there... where did this conversation go anywhere? How did 'PMM' go to being perverted? 

I think, from my POV, we are using this name a lot these days because that scene still didn't happen, so it's fun. Also, someone said that, that's how some of us here use it because we don't want to call him bad names. That's a good point there too.

Arthit is teddy bear for me FOREVER.  :lol: So, excuse me, if I call him like that until January 14th. LOL *laugh guys... I don't like seeing comments with drama. We shouldn't go into angst mood... too... it's more than enough seeing Arthit and Kong there, that my heart hurts. :tears:

15 hours ago, salz said:

yeah it just normal for me lol nothing funny nothing perverted it just my way following P'delightful calling him monster while adding Arthit favorite thing without being too rude since when im angry i can call him much worse lol so Delightful saving the day with PMM :P hahaha i guess some people think it just as a joke because some member joke about it among themselves to relieve stress so when they see the word here they laugh but some of us just using it normally without any hidden meaning so maybe that the reason of confusion it is some kind of joke around here when it actually not lol

Oh, guys... I think I must have worded my initial comment on the topic wrong, because a lot of people are misunderstanding me hugely, here.

I didn't say that "pink milk monster" was a perverted word or anything like that. I've actually never thought of it that way. P'delightful simply misinterpreted my post by assuming that was what I'd meant.

All I did say was: the term was funny (because Arthit was both called a monster (i.e. an insult, for the way he treated Kongpop), and then pink milk was added in front of the term (because Arthit likes the stereotypically girlie drink) - so adding that in front of the insult makes the term as a whole less harsh and more affectionate instead. It's not an insult anymore, just a bit of teasing. To me that was funny, because it's a clever and unexpected word combination. That's ALL I saw in it. Honestly.

I also said that I initially really liked the word, because of how cute/fun/clever it was.

And when I explained that it seems (to me personally) like the term has been overused on this board, I never meant to create any drama. I even literally pointed out that a) it's is my personal opinion, and that b ) many people around here probably don't see it that way and, finally, c) that that's absolutely fine.

All I meant by "it's overused" was: if you take a fun/cute term that's super clever in one specific situation (i.e. when P'delightful first used it) and use it again and again and again in other situations, much like a joke or a pun, it'll automatically get a little bit more boring and a little less clever/fun/cute every time you do so. (Kind of like when a child is telling the same joke over and over again, without realising that it was only funny the first time.)

But, like I said, it was just my opinion. And I simply wanted to know if anybody else on here feels the same. If not, that's okay.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rituwaaa said:

oh my god i am an idiot. i didn't realize digits = numbers... i've been using letters mixed with numbers this whole time someone pls kill me i thought i was good in english D:

awh, alright~ thank you so much for all you've done for me! <3 if i have even more problems after this i will make sure to pm you ^^ (hopefully i won't have to bother you with any stupid questions anymore lmao) 

It's no problem :) Glad it worked. Yeah feel free to pm me.

This photo book sounds like it'll be worth the trouble considering the title is KISSING :flushed: Plus I just really want some official sotus merchandise and pretty pictures to look through :phew: I like buying merchandise for the stuff I'm obsessed with :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5